PDA

View Full Version : Craptacular food

Polak
27-07-07, 14:38
Do you eat junk food? You know it is bad for you but do you eat it anyway? You know take away stuff, and how often?

Another Lara
27-07-07, 14:43
I do love junk food... but my stomach hates it and punishes me severely whenever I eat it!:(

domina
27-07-07, 14:48
I'm a pretty healthy eater. Not the best, not by far, but I do try.

Every now and then, though, I get this insane craving for cookie dough, and I have to give in. It's sooo good.

Fish.
27-07-07, 14:51
I know junk food is bad for me and I try to cut back but 'tis hard!

psychokitten
27-07-07, 15:02
the only thing i ever have trouble resisting is chocolate!

petujaymz
27-07-07, 15:05
I've got a weakness for crisps to be honest - Salt 'n' Vinegar and Sea Salt 'n' Cracked Black Pepper are my faves. Pizza tends to turn my head too...

Other than that, my diet's pretty healthy and varied compared to most people's. :p

:wve:

Bowie
27-07-07, 15:19
It's like trying not to swallow saliva when you're at the dentist. You just have to train yourself not to give in to that instinctive urge of desiring something super tasty.

The more you eat healthy, the more you appreciate the flavours and textures of real, healthy, natural food.

Like, man, broccoli, apple, oats, nuts, seeds, chicken, wholegrain crackers and dips, tomato, and a bit of sweet potato = sooooo yummy :D:D:D

SoulReaver74
27-07-07, 15:46
I've cut right back on all that organ destroying junk, too many years of abuse, especially through my teen's, it's amazing i'm still alive, the majority of my saturday job money went on the stuff, but when the urge takes me i still can't resist. :D

Joe_16
27-07-07, 15:48
It's like trying not to swallow saliva when you're at the dentist. You just have to train yourself not to give in to that instinctive urge of desiring something super tasty.

Haha yea.

I eat junk food, just not in excess. I try to avoid it though. As soon as I eat a bag of crisps I could just keep going.

kryptonite23
27-07-07, 15:53
Sometimes,I eat them but not a lot of them.;)

VonCroy360
27-07-07, 17:16
I ocassionaly eat it. It's not the only thing on my menu.

:)

Tomb Raider Master
27-07-07, 17:18
I know to eat it from time to time.

Ada the Mental
27-07-07, 21:20
Yup. I eat a lot of junk food. I certainly don't live entirely on junk but how can I say no to a tasty bag of chips or some pizza? :cln:

BtoFu
27-07-07, 21:29
I allow myself one treat a day...sometimes more if I'm in a bad mood. Beyond that it zillions of protein. It makes very little difference overall since my metabolism works real fast - yeah that means I'm hungry all the time. :D I do enjoy a nice big dessert after Sunday dinner too.

Camera Obscura
27-07-07, 21:29
I don't eat junk food very often but I have 3 major weaknesses:

~Cheeseburgers from Jack in the Box
~Pizza
~Apple Soda

No matter how many times I try I can never say no to the things listed above, especially Apple Soda. :cln:

As for the rest of the existing junk food, I always fight the urge of eating them by replacing them with a more healthier snack.

Edit: Yum, I just had some delicious Caldo de Res (Beef stew) with chunks of beef, carrots, green beans, cabbage, cilantro, potato, cucumber, and corn. And to drink I had apple soda. :o

star girl
27-07-07, 21:35
At times, yeah! :D

EDIT: Eating some buttercream biscuits just now! :vlol:

Dakaruch
27-07-07, 22:32
if coca cola enters in that field... yes

but i usualy make an healthy diet
but i also usualy eat lots of cookies... lol
although i'm not fat!!!

Paperdoll
27-07-07, 22:41
I eat so much crap it's not even funny :D like today my lunch was a hotdog with massive amounts of chips etc :D and then a massive slice of chocolate cake XD and I'm still skinny :D

But generally at home I just eat normal food, I only do junk food when I'm out... can't say no to it :D

Reggie
27-07-07, 22:46
My weakness is homebaked cakes...of all kinds :pi:

Zep Girl
27-07-07, 22:48
Stick a fork in me Im done! Just had my monthly take away curry and it was heaven! Can only do this at the start of the month cos by half way through my money has gone!

ace_85
27-07-07, 22:50
Stick a fork in me Im done! Just had my monthly take away curry and it was heaven! Can only do this at the start of the month cos by half way through my money has gone!

:vlol: Yeah, I remember that situation well enough XD

As for my consumption of crap food - I eat more that I should, but not as much as I could, so I suppose it's not all bad :D

jarhead
27-07-07, 22:58
I avoid it at all costs. Fast food makes me physically sick, and take aways aren't much better

Zep Girl
:vlol: Yeah, I remember that situation well enough XD

As for my consumption of crap food - I eat more that I should, but not as much as I could, so I suppose it's not all bad :D

haha well Im well in the midst of this monthly hell I go through haha

Is this a myth but isnt junk food cheaper than healthy? cos that has been my excuse, for like forever! that I cant afford healthy stuff!:cln:

8accent8
its not all crap. the only junk food i like it chocolate, cookies n stuff.
& ginger ale or coca cola.

its real cool when u drink all that soda then hav all the cookies then u feel all the acidic burn in ur stomach. im weird lik that :D

cristina8992
27-07-07, 23:07
I eat a lot of pizza. I just can't help it! Thank God I don't get fat, though.:p

Zep Girl
27-07-07, 23:15
Me neither!! I can sometimes eat 5 Mars Bars and God knows what else but a cease to go over the 9 stone mark!! For a year thought I was 10 stone haha oh wow what a great surprise.

ace_85
27-07-07, 23:17
This isn't fair :p Given the chance, I'd happily eat 5 Mars bars too, but there's no way it would fail to make an impact on my weight :D

cristina8992
27-07-07, 23:17
5 Mars Bars

Wow! That's impressive.:p;)

Zep Girl
27-07-07, 23:22
haha oh it sounds good in writing but in reality, it results on sharp stabbing pain on my right side..oh yes I think its called an appendix! Oh and lots of stomach ache but at the moment of it in your mouth....oooo it surpasses the 5 hours of pain afterwards :p

Angel666
28-07-07, 00:04
I eat junk food. In MODERATION. You can have some potato chips. Just don't eat the whole effing bag. I've lost twenty pounds in two months for doing just that.

Admles
28-07-07, 01:20
3 meals a week I eat whatever I want! KFC and Pizza are my two favourites!

Otherwise I try to keep it clean, but nobodies perfect.

Fraaadrik
28-07-07, 01:32
nvm.

Sara Croft
28-07-07, 01:35
I eat junk food reraly actually. I'd love to, but all my friends and family are all against it now, and I dont want ot eat alone at mcDonalds for instance :( (I do it sometimes though :p)
Candy on another hand... :D

Admles
28-07-07, 03:24
Oh and I forgot to mention that I LOVE chocolate and MUST have it at least once a week!

vespertea
28-07-07, 05:27
I used to eat a lot of junk food, but now I'm cutting back.