PDA

View Full Version : Schumacher 'still hungry'

tlr online
08-03-04, 19:25
Michael Schumacher says he has no problem staying motivated after dominating the Australian Grand Prix.
"I don't think it is hard to be motivated. I'm in the best team, we have a fantastic atmosphere. It's Ferrari," said the German. "I have nothing to win anymore, but I just love the sport and fighting. I knew that we would be very, very competitive [in Melbourne], I knew we would be very strong - but that strong I didn't anticipate."

Michael Schumacher says he has no problem staying motivated after dominating the Australian Grand Prix.
"I don't think it is hard to be motivated. I'm in the best team, we have a fantastic atmosphere. It's Ferrari," said the German. "I have nothing to win anymore, but I just love the sport and fighting. I knew that we would be very, very competitive [in Melbourne], I knew we would be very strong - but that strong I didn't anticipate. Conditions are not optimum for us in Malaysia and so that shows us where we're going to be. If we can compete there then we are going to be looking very strong, but if we hang in behind then maybe it will be more tough."

www.bbc.co.uk (http://www.bbc.co.uk)