PDA

View Full Version : I would like everyone to watch this...especially those with political opinions.

Soma Holiday
22-08-07, 04:25
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

This is a though-provoking, eye-opening film. I am so astounded at some of the information I recieved from it about the roots of my nation as well as the conspiracy of 9/11, things that I never knew, and that I feel angered as they were kept from me. It opens with the roots of modern Christianity, which is also a sketchy topic.

This film is nearly 2 hours long, and it is worth every second of that time.

Draco
22-08-07, 04:28
It has some rather glaring inconsistencies and more than a few subjective projections, but the movie is rather thought provoking and not at all implausible.

Soma Holiday
22-08-07, 04:31
I agree entirely on both standpoints, but the overall thought-provoking nature outweighs the inconsistencies IMO. I just didn't realize there was so much evidence.

Lara's Backpack
22-08-07, 06:16
Care to give us a rundown? I really dont want to watch it :p

Soma Holiday
22-08-07, 15:47
It's basically about how the bible and the government control the way people thing, and moreso how the government uses terrorism and acts such as 9/11, the sinking of the Lusitania, and other war-causeing events to get the public to side with it. It's also about how Bankers control the countty through distrobution and interest.

The first 30 minutes is the most interesting, as it deals with the bible and how its more of an astrological map than an actual history.

It's rather long, but I was hooked into after the first 15 minutes or so. :p

Paul H
22-08-07, 17:26
Part 3 is excellent; part 2 is good but people would probably become better informed by watching the original videos from which the clips were taken; but part 1 was a complete waste of time, and will probably only serve to cause people to stop watching long before the video gets to the important parts. There is no connection between the subject matter of part 1 and the other two parts, although the implied connection seems to be that 9/11 was, at least in part, some Christian conspiracy.

I need no convincing that 9/11 was indeed an inside job (the evidence is absolutely overwhelming) but it wasnít primarily the work of Christians any more than it was the work of Osama bin Laden and a group of Muslims barely out of flight school and armed only with box-cutter knives.

Those behind 9/11 were a bizarre cult linked by such occult groups as the Skull & Bones Society (http://www.skullandcrossbones.org/articles/skullandbones.htm) and the Bohemian Club (http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html), and by global manipulation groups such as the Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. Some of this cultís devotees pose as Christians for the purpose of persuading gullible Christians to give them political support. The most obvious example of this is George W Bush who is a member of both Skull & Bones and the Bohemian Club - both totally contrary to what Christianity is supposed to be about - yet stupid Christians seem totally oblivious to these facts when they turn out to vote for him.

Part 1 purports to show that Christianity is based upon myths plagiarised from earlier pagan religions. That is an interesting concept and well worth a separate video devoted entirely to it, but why bring it into the area of 9/11 and the related move toward world government and a microchipped world population? There is no real connection.

Melonie Tomb Raider
22-08-07, 17:30
Personally, I'm not much for conspiracy theories. They draw you in because it seems interesting, and they make it sound believable in many ways, but all in all it's a load of crap.

But of course, I haven't watched this, so I'll save my opinion.

interstellardave
22-08-07, 17:36
Bankers basically control the world... that's a fact. You can take or leave other aspects of that movie at your own discretion, but things like biochips and the like... all you have to do is ask yourself "will those in power benefit from doing this?" If the answer is "yes" (and with biochips the answer is yes) then you can bet they'll do it. When will it reach "1984-like" proportions is not known... but I expect it to happen. And I do expect that many "radicals" (and the definition will be up to the power elite) will be dealt with by just a few keystrokes on a computer... presto, you're persona-non-grata anywhere in the developed world. Better learn how to live off the land!

Soma Holiday
22-08-07, 17:47
Part 1 purports to show that Christianity is based upon myths plagiarised from earlier pagan religions. That is an interesting concept and well worth a separate video devoted entirely to it, but why bring it into the area of 9/11 and the related move toward world government and a microchipped world population? There is no real connection.

I completely agree. I began the movie and quickly thought the entire thing would be centered on this subject matter. I was surprised when it switched to 9/11. I enjoyed all 3 sections of the video, but I do feel that the beginning belongs in its own video, as it is equally interesting on its own.

Those behind 9/11 were a bizarre cult linked by such occult groups as the Skull & Bones Society (http://www.skullandcrossbones.org/articles/skullandbones.htm) and the Bohemian Club (http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html), and by global manipulation groups such as the Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. Some of this cult’s devotees pose as Christians for the purpose of persuading gullible Christians to give them political support. The most obvious example of this is George W Bush who is a member of both Skull & Bones and the Bohemian Club - both totally contrary to what Christianity is supposed to be about - yet stupid Christians seem totally oblivious to these facts when they turn out to vote for him.

More that I didn't know...thanx.

*maggie*
22-08-07, 18:33
I watched It and I don't know what to say. Just that Parts 2 and 3 are excelent.

Beanz
22-08-07, 19:41
Parts 2 and 3 were ok :)