miss you Lara!:(

ashnar
04-09-07, 09:44
well, I can always revive that Lara in my comics:D

Sara Croft
04-09-07, 13:09
*Sings* "I just wanna feel. Reaal loove from the woman I was in love in"
Too bad those days are over tho..
Now its no blood and they just .. die the same way. They fall different directions, but the same way :(

Legend of Lara
04-09-07, 13:12
*Sings* "I just wanna feel. Reaal loove from the woman I was in love in"
Too bad those days are over tho..
Now its no blood and they just .. die the same way. They fall different directions, but the same way :(

:( Yeah.

raiderfun
04-09-07, 15:00
LOL I like it so much ! :jmp::jmp:

rejectedpunk9
04-09-07, 17:27
nice:D

oocladableeblah
04-09-07, 17:34
Nice, I read the comments someone said they beat tr1 when they were 3 I don't believe them.

danitiwa
04-09-07, 17:37
Now thats the lara ive come to love:jmp:

Ditto. :D

Angel_14
04-09-07, 17:38
Call me mad and morbid, but I actually liked the fact that Lara shot the chap in the head without hesitation :jmp: And didn't start to wonder about her guilt!

Dying guard: That's who you are...
Lara: *looks at hands* :(

Ouch...

ashnar
04-09-07, 17:42

Ouch...

:vlol: so true

ThomasCroft
04-09-07, 17:46
I ... I just ... oh ...

NightWish
04-09-07, 17:50
LOL!!!!!!!! the slow motion is sooooooo dramatic! :vlol:

danitiwa
04-09-07, 18:25
Call me mad and morbid, but I actually liked the fact that Lara shot the chap in the head without hesitation :jmp: And didn't start to wonder about her guilt!

Ouch...
TR1 Lara:
*Kills everyone, no problem*

Anniversary Lara:

*Steps on bug*
Noooooooooooooo! *diggs grave and has a funeral for the bug*

Nireta
04-09-07, 18:54
Oh man that made me laugh. -watches it again- :vlol:

Betal
04-09-07, 19:39
Why do all people have to compare everything with legend or anniversary?:rolleyes:

Ofcourse you can shot their heads in legend and anniversary too.

tranniversary119
05-09-07, 00:23
Why do all people have to compare everything with legend or anniversary?:rolleyes:

Ofcourse you can shot their heads in legend and anniversary too.

ikr. Just use the Aiming button.

Twilight
05-09-07, 00:37
TR1 Lara:

Anniversary Lara:

*Steps on bug*

LOL. so tru.

the vid is lovely.

Nannonxyay
09-09-07, 18:17
:vlol:

Spitfire
09-09-07, 18:24
LMAO, why did this make me laugh so hard!:vlol:

Sara Croft
09-09-07, 18:31
Because the shooting looks like a childrens game compared to the other 6. :p

star girl
09-09-07, 20:41
That's my lara! :(

gtkilla
09-09-07, 21:03
That video was sweet! XD Too bad the dumbass haistaja is the one who uploaded it, now I won't be able to comment or favorite it. :( Oh well, I'll just DL it. :D I wonder if the game would've gotten an 'M' rating if that was left in the final version...hmmm.

TR1 Lara:

Anniversary Lara:

*Steps on bug*

Just in case you forgot, TR1 Lara killed everyone out of self defense. In TR:A, Lara only kills one person--Larson. Who she murdered in cold-blood, not self-defense. And it's her first human kill.

*sigh* Stupid people...:p

Because the shooting looks like a childrens game compared to the other 6. :p

:confused: Lol It's backwards for me, the combat in TRs 1-5 looks like a children's game, and 6-8 look more adult.

Rivendell
09-09-07, 21:08
:vlol: LMAO!

Priceless, what a great clip!

Lol, I can't stop laughing at it! It's like "Hey, what are you doing in here?"...*Dead*

danitiwa
10-09-07, 05:04
That video was sweet! XD Too bad the dumbass haistaja is the one who uploaded it, now I won't be able to comment or favorite it. :( Oh well, I'll just DL it. :D I wonder if the game would've gotten an 'M' rating if that was left in the final version...hmmm.

Just in case you forgot, TR1 Lara killed everyone out of self defense. In TR:A, Lara only kills one person--Larson. Who she murdered in cold-blood, not self-defense. And it's her first human kill.

*sigh* Stupid people...:p

gtkilla, I'm not very fond of people calling me stupid, only because I have a different taste in games. :rolleyes: I'd appreciate an apology, because that hurt.

AODdigger
10-09-07, 05:14
dani come here :hug:

danitiwa
10-09-07, 13:56
*Becomes theoretical* IMO, Anniversary Lara didn't kill Larson in cold blood, Larson would have killed her later anyways. :wve: Killing Villains: It's what heroes do. :p It annoys me that she looks at her hands and is all: OH NO!!! Or: What have I done?! The old (real Lara, IMO.) would have blasted Larson to Kingdom Come and went on. ;)

I'm still not gratefull about being called a stupid person though. :whi:

gtkilla
10-09-07, 23:20
gtkilla, I'm not very fond of people calling me stupid, only because I have a different taste in games. :rolleyes: I'd appreciate an apology, because that hurt.

I'm sorry. :( I wouldn't have expected you of all people to be hurt by that. It was harmless joke.

*Becomes theoretical* IMO, Anniversary Lara didn't kill Larson in cold blood, Larson would have killed her later anyways. :wve: Killing Villains: It's what heroes do. :p It annoys me that she looks at her hands and is all: OH NO!!! Or: What have I done?! The old (real Lara, IMO.) would have blasted Larson to Kingdom Come and went on. ;)

I'm still not gratefull about being called a stupid person though. :whi:

Nope, she murdered him in cold blood. Lara was threatening to kill him even though he was unarmed. "Get out of the way or you die." He wouldn't have shot her if she tried to get past him without shooting, he'd probably knock her out or something, but not kill her. He even spared her life in Egypt. Lara had already decided that she was going to kill him before he took out his shotgun. After everything was done and over, Lara takes the fuse and realizes what she did to get it--murdering another human being in cold blood, her first human kill. She now wonders what's she's becoming and it frightens her a bit. This is part of her transition into the Lara we've come to know and love.

mattlsu
10-09-07, 23:24
LOL I like it so much ! :jmp::jmp:

Wish we could do that today. :( RIP bad ass Lara.

Twilight
10-09-07, 23:24
Nope, she murdered him in cold blood. Lara was threatening to kill him even though he was unarmed. "Get out of the way or you die." He wouldn't have shot her if she tried to get past him without shooting, he'd probably knock her out or something, but not kill her. He even spared her life in Egypt. Lara had already decided that she was going to kill him before he took out his shotgun. After everything was done and over, Lara takes the fuse and realizes what she did to get it--murdering another human being in cold blood, her first human kill. She now wonders what's she's becoming and it frightens her a bit. This is part of her transition into the Lara we've come to know and love.

really now? he wouldnt have shot her? have u seen what the interactive cutscences are like when she doesnt shoot him? she dies. yet he regrets it.

TombRaider#1fan
10-09-07, 23:42
really now? he wouldnt have shot her? have u seen what the interactive cutscences are like when she doesnt shoot him? she dies. yet he regrets it.

lol thats true.. its kinda sad thou. like some ppl said, he was helping her in a weird way! :)

gtkilla
10-09-07, 23:53

He wouldn't have shot her if she tried to get past him without shooting, he'd probably knock her out or something, but not kill her.

;)

danitiwa
11-09-07, 05:23
*continues firmly debating. :p*
Hey, she warned him, so I don't think it was cold at all, if he were smart he would have stepped back, and then told Natla or something. What annoys me is this:
http://i13.************/62ycvwp.jpg
:p She's always so sorry and etc, hell woman! They're trying to kill you, why the heck are you being forgiving??