PDA

View Full Version : Why Women love chocolate, (very interesting)

danitiwa
04-09-07, 13:37
In science today, my teacher told me an interesting thing: In your brain there's this liquid or something (I can't remember the name.) That is produced to trigger the "happy" feeling. Guys' brains produce more by nature than women, The liquid can be produced by happenings on the outside, but also by some drugs and chocolate. More women than men therefore love Chocolate, it makes them happy, guys already produce pretty much of the liquid thing.

That explains why women get cranky easier than guys. :p
Not as scientific when it's told by me though. XD I thought it was very interesting though. :D

Catapharact
04-09-07, 13:39
The so called liquid is "Endorphin" and chocolate isn't the only source of it. Ever wondered why sex feels so good? Err... wait you're a minor.

nicola1986
04-09-07, 13:42
Yeah I heard this, it's a cool fact :D

I also heard somewhere that large amounts of chocolates can produce the feeling of being in love, not sure if it's true, think it was on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory so he can't be lying lol :D

Angelx14
04-09-07, 13:44
I don't love chocolate..

Chocolate
04-09-07, 13:44
More women than men therefore love Chocolate, it makes them happy, guys already produce pretty much of the liquid thing.
I'm flattered! :p

Blegh, personally eating other things makes me feel better than eating chocolate...

danitiwa
04-09-07, 13:47
The so called liquid is "Endorphin" and chocolate isn't the only source of it. Ever wondered why sex feels so good? Err... wait you're a minor.
:p I know more things induce it too. :p
Yeah I heard this, it's a cool fact :D

I also heard somewhere that large amounts of chocolates can produce the feeling of being in love, not sure if it's true, think it was on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory so he can't be lying lol :D
:D You don't say... :p

Blegh, personally eating other things makes me feel better than eating chocolate...

Every one loves you! :p

Dakaruch
04-09-07, 13:50
i hate chocolate(yeah no need to get in shock! some folks hate chocolate) and i feel happy many times, especially when i eat some gigatic grilled shrimps... yummy...
well but you're right dani, and your teacher too, and cat as well...
especially cat XD

illuminati30
04-09-07, 13:51
Women like it because they don't always get a good feeling from their men. I will leave it there.

This is kinda silly, guys like chocolate also. Also, i think men are more likely to suffer depression than women. Men die at a much younger age because of stress.

danitiwa
04-09-07, 13:52
i hate chocolate(yeah no need to get in shock! some folks hate chocolate) and i feel happy many times, especially when i eat some gigatic grilled shrimps... yummy...
well but you're right gani, and your teacher too, and cat as well...
especially cat XD

GANI? :vlol:

I wasn't trying to say poor women or anything illuminati, I was just stating some facts that I found interesting. :p

Catapharact
04-09-07, 13:58
Women like it because they don't always get a good feeling from their men. I will leave it there.

Why do I get the feeling that your sexual orientation may not have been a voluntary thing? Lol!

Its ment as humor... Nothing personal.

MiCkiZ88
04-09-07, 14:00

:D

True that chocolate makes you feel better. But I don't like eating it that much. Only when I'm feeling low or need a quick snack. Otherwise it just makes me feel hyper and well.. some know the other effect :p

TombRaiderLover
04-09-07, 14:06
:D You don't say... :p
:vlol: I was going to say the same thing. :p

Angelus
04-09-07, 14:08

Mmhm. ;)

Dakaruch
04-09-07, 14:08
Why do I get the feeling that your sexual orientation may not have been a voluntary thing? Lol!

Its ment as humor... Nothing personal.

:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

Joe_16
04-09-07, 14:20
Makes sense. I'm not a big chocolate eater at all.

jjbennett
04-09-07, 14:27
Well if i find a big chocolate you'll be the first to know mate ;)

Angel_14
04-09-07, 15:21
I read a long article about this in my I. English Exam and all those medical words were a pain in the arse :p

Anyway, I don't really eat chocolate. I prefer candy :D

Kerrigan
04-09-07, 15:29
I knew about the endorphin thing, but I don't like chocolate.Most of the people I know love it, though.I like other sweets better.

star girl
04-09-07, 15:38

:vlol:

Hehe.. Nice one, but I can eat ANYTHING to make myself happy! :p

danitiwa
04-09-07, 16:12
/\
And you're still stick thin! It's not fair! :mad: :p

I grab some chocolate when I'm doing homework and can't think. (If I have any, which I usually don't.) Four blocks usually get my brain going. :p

Dakaruch
04-09-07, 16:12
/\
And you're still stick thin! It's not fair! :mad: :p

I grab some chocolate when I'm doing homework and can't think. (If I have any, which I usually don't.) Four blocks usually get my brain going. :p

yeah yeah a lame excuse for you to get all the chocolate you can find :pi:
XD

jamieoliver22
04-09-07, 16:13
I am munching on chocolate right now actually.. :D

Angelus
04-09-07, 16:17
I ate a big bag of Maltesers to myself last night. :p

Actually, I gave them to Mixu. :p

danitiwa
04-09-07, 16:35
I ate a big bag of Maltesers to myself last night. :p

Actually, I gave them to Mixu. :p

Yumm.. :D But I like nougat chocolate more.

Daki: :pi: