PDA

View Full Version : LEGEND or AoD

mobian.fox
04-09-07, 17:20
I recently post a thread much like this on the AoD Section. But being AoD section the AoD fans posted in favor of AoD and therefore I post a thread here.

Which game is better?? LEGEND or AoD

Pablo.CT
04-09-07, 17:21
IMPO Legend :wve:

mobian.fox
04-09-07, 17:22
I'm not very used to abbreviations so what is IMPO??:D

Anubis_AF
04-09-07, 17:22
Moved to General Chat. This doesn't belong in one forum, but two. because of that its place should be here.

AOD is incomparable to any other game.

Angel_14
04-09-07, 17:23
I like both of them, but I prefer AoD for many personal reasons.

Betal
Legend IMO

Lonely Istari
I like the graphics better in Legend of course, but they are both fun games in their own way. I like the different feel of AoD... dark and ominous.

I can't choose, they are both great games IMO. :)

by the way, IMO means In My Opinioin. if there's a P in there we could probably assume that it stands for Personal. If it's an H - Honest. :wve:

Dakaruch
04-09-07, 17:24
I'm not very used to abbreviations so what is IMPO??:D

in my personal oppinion...

AoD besides the bugs lara is way cooler, and AoD is a tomb-raider game in the full sense of the word

TombRaiderLover
Definitely Angel of Darkness. :p

tranniversary119
Legend :wve:

mobian.fox
04-09-07, 17:25
What the heck is IMO?:D:D

Thorir
04-09-07, 17:25
AoD by far.

Angelus
04-09-07, 17:27

In my opinion. :)

I prefer Legend as a pick up and play game, but if I want to get involved I'll play AoD.

Lonely Istari
04-09-07, 17:27

check the previous page :)

Jacob x5
04-09-07, 17:31
I don't like either, but I think with Legend it's a matter of prefering the classic games, whereas AOD genuinely is utter crap, so I'll say Legend. :ton:

CuteKittenlol
04-09-07, 17:32
Definitely Angel Of Darkness :)

Nemo_91
04-09-07, 17:33
Legend IMO. :)

Paul H
04-09-07, 17:34
Angel of Darkness.

TombRaiderLover
04-09-07, 17:34
Definitely Angel of Darkness. :p

Lack of originality? :p

Mad Tony
04-09-07, 17:35
Angel of Darkness. It's shunned quite a lot, when IMO I think it shouldn't be. It still has quite a lot of the elements from the classics, and it is a good game. :)

Hyper_Crazy
04-09-07, 17:35
Angel Of Darkness by far.

Legend 4ever
04-09-07, 17:41
Legend. Enough said.

Jiji
04-09-07, 17:51
AOD no doubt. Longer, darker and much more challenging.

NemesisxAngelus
04-09-07, 17:52
AoD.

NightWish
04-09-07, 17:52
AOD - can this be a poll?

Legend of Lara
04-09-07, 17:57
Angel of Darkness. :D

It's longer, harder, scarier, darker and cooler. TRL is none of these things. :p

george_croft
04-09-07, 17:59
I dunno really. There's things i LOVE about AOD, and there's thing I DISLIKE about AOD. There's things I DISLIKE about Legend, and there's things I HATE about Legend.

Ok, Legend was short, BUT, I had loads of fun during those hours!! AOD was much longer, but in my opinion didn't have many more entertaining hours than Legend, since many parts of the game were extremely boring.

As AOD gave Tomb Raider such a bad reputation ("0mg them tumb rajder gamez have suckyyyy controllzzz" :rolleyes:) And Legend gave the Tomb Raider franchise life again, I prefer Legend over AOD :wve:

Legends
04-09-07, 18:00
Legend!

Beanz
04-09-07, 18:02
AOD, no doubt, graphics don't matter, as long as the game plays good (and no CD, don't go getting any ideas.)

Bonez
04-09-07, 18:03
AOD by miiiiiiles. :)

Its got a fantastic plot and awesome graphics. The atmosphere is spot on IMO.

walk_man
04-09-07, 18:23
I prefer Legend as a pick up and play game, but if I want to get involved I'll play AoD.

That is how I feel, but I can also get involved in Legend. But as AOD and Legend was unfinshed, for different reasons, I can't get that involved in any.

Tho AOD, I feel more in the game, I suppose that is the same as getting involved.

Sara Croft
04-09-07, 18:25
AoD by FAR!

danitiwa
04-09-07, 18:28
Oh god this will turn into a mudslinging thread.

But simple answer for me:

A.O.D

EVERYTHING is better about it, except the Graphics, big whoop it was what... 3 years before Legend? :whi: And I really don't give a **** about Graphic, TR one is a frigging lego fest with all the blocks! Good enough for me. ;)

paul123456
04-09-07, 18:30
Legend for me. Don't get me wrong I love AOD but I like Legend better :)

RAID
04-09-07, 18:32
Legend for me. AOD's got strong points, but I didn't enjoy it due to crappy controls.

luckygchi
04-09-07, 18:44
Legend By Along Way :D

domina
04-09-07, 18:46
Legend. It's pretty, it controls well, and I love the environments.

scion05
04-09-07, 18:48
AOD.

Personally i think it was visually nicer, had a great voice cast, and didn't feel like i was playing through a 5minute effort.

Michael_91
04-09-07, 18:51
hmmm, had more fun playing legend and it was still good to replay with all the rewards and outfits to unlock. It had a beter and more involving storyline. I love AOD but prefer Legend:tea:

Power-Evolution
04-09-07, 19:56
Legend IMO

Joe_16
04-09-07, 19:57
AoD.

xcrushterx
04-09-07, 19:57
Both.

They both have their strengths and weaknesses.

VonCroy360
04-09-07, 19:58
I like both, but legend just a little bit more.

:)

Veronica Ma
04-09-07, 19:58
AoD

Tihocan9
04-09-07, 19:59
Its hard to say I have played through Legend many times but am only in the Hall Of Seasons in AOD and so far i love it! Cant choose both are great games.

da tomb raider!
04-09-07, 20:02
The Angel of Darkness. Duh.

Cord_Croft
04-09-07, 20:03
Haven't played AOD enough to decide to if I like it or not, so I'll say Legend :p

just croft
04-09-07, 20:05
IMHPO (:D:p:cln:)they are 2 very diferent games, I really can't decide wich one, liked them both the same ;)

Jensie17
04-09-07, 20:09
AOD for the sexy Lara =) and some moving sexy parts of her body =P

walk_man
04-09-07, 20:10
Actually. I've changed my mind.

Seeing as AOD hasn't got any rewards then I'm going to base my decision on the main game only. AOD's levels have less detail, tho when I picture them they have more. The levels are more than jumping around pressing buttons to do a move. Legend on the other hand has you jumping around shooting countless people and having buttom prompts on the screen.

The Legend story is a good one, the mother part doesn't bother me. Tho, AOD's story felt very much like TR1 story. The Bio Research level where all the Nephilim was in the green tubes felt like the start of Atlantis. I feel that it was a new start. And the dialoge was something not to be forgotten.

jackali
04-09-07, 20:13
Angel of Darkness, there was far more depth to the story.

nicola1986
04-09-07, 20:39
AOD for me :wve:

Kamrusepas
04-09-07, 20:41
AoD for me, thanks.

Geck-o-Lizard
04-09-07, 20:43
AoD! I love AoD. It's one of the most atmospheric and memorable games I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Legend was disappointing, frustrating and more chore than fun to play. I've played it once and don't intend to play it again.

da tomb raider!
04-09-07, 20:46
Although there's probably been one before, there should be a poll for this question.

Little-Lara
04-09-07, 21:27
LOL, how can I choose when I've paid for both of them? They're like my babies now...

needless to say, Both.

MiCkiZ88
04-09-07, 21:32
AoD. Legend doesn't even come near.

Hybrid Soldier
04-09-07, 21:34

Definitely Legend. :) :p

Angelus
04-09-07, 21:40
AoD. Legend doesn't even come near.

Oh Mika... you were almost perfect.

:p

MiCkiZ88
04-09-07, 21:43
Oh Mika... you were almost perfect.

:p*pic's up Janice's voice from F.R.I.E.N.D.S* Oh, my, GOD!
*drops it* How sad =/

Oh well. I didn't like you that much to be honest =|
But that's alright. I love someone else.

[/sarcasm]

Sir Croft
04-09-07, 21:44
Legend :)

Angelus
04-09-07, 21:45
*pic's up Janice's voice from F.R.I.E.N.D.S* Oh, my, GOD!
*drops it* How sad =/

Oh well. I didn't like you that much to be honest =|
But that's alright. I love someone else.

:eek: You b***h!

:( *Sobs in a corner*

MiCkiZ88
04-09-07, 21:48
:eek: You b***h!

:( *Sobs in a corner*There there *pats head*
I was only joking. Except for the love bit :p

Angelus
04-09-07, 21:50
There there *pats head*
I was only joking. Except for the love bit :p

That's okay then. :)

Lenochka
04-09-07, 22:17
Legend :)

erosan
04-09-07, 23:23
aod

Twilight
04-09-07, 23:57
shouldnt this be a poll? or is a fight going to break out?

anyway, i like each game's different qualities. however, i prefer aod b/c of its length, exploration and atmosphere.

tombfan91
05-09-07, 00:20
i like aod a lot. it really does have a great plot although i like legend's plot to. i don't know really in legend i felt more confident i felt like o wow i know i can finish it without a problem. aod felt more i guess harder in a way. i thik i was more frightened in aod then in legend hahaha. i like both games but i gotta give this to aod. i apoligize if what i said didn't make sense

Duchess
05-09-07, 00:51
I like both, but I prefer Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness, by far.

MikeAC
05-09-07, 01:22
Legend.:)

mattlsu
05-09-07, 01:32
Angel of Darkness by far. Great story, great game play. Loved it.

You just have to get used to the controls.

Ward Dragon
05-09-07, 01:54
AOD without any doubt. The game was much more immersive and atmospheric. The level design was much better, there was more exploration, and more memorable parts of the game (bio-research facility, vault of trophies, hall of seasons, aquatic research area, etc.) I haven't played AOD in quite some time, yet I remember many clever and interesting parts from it. I won Legend within the last month, and already I can barely remember anything from it. It just didn't interest me for the most part, although it was a lot better without the voice volume than with it. I also prefer the darker, more mature story of AOD compared to the story in Legend which was ruined by constant immature dialogue and a bad balance of cutscenes to gameplay.

CuteKittenlol
05-09-07, 06:27
Definitely Legend. :) :p
LOL, you berk. :) :p

SoulReaver74
05-09-07, 08:41
Without doubt AOD, completed it recently and actually forgot how long the game was, levels like Hall of Seasons and Bio Reasearch Facility had always been fresh in my mind, class. :D

Mona Sax
05-09-07, 08:58
Legend has the better gameplay, AOD a better atmosphere, story, difficulty and length. I'd say I prefer Legend - but if not for the many, many bugs and the clunky controls, AOD would be the much better game. I really appreciated that they tried to make the series darker and more mature. The only thing that I found was a bit weird is that Lara's been a killer for 5 games and nobody ever bothered - and when the single person she did not kill turns up dead, she's apparently got every single cop in Europe on her trail.

ivannnnn
05-09-07, 09:01
AoD : Likes her voice
Legend: Likes her outfits

Alex Fly
05-09-07, 09:41
Legend ! :)

michaeldt
05-09-07, 11:13
Aod :D

Jacen
05-09-07, 11:20
I'd have to say Legend

myrmaad
05-09-07, 12:03
I like both, actually.

_Lam
05-09-07, 12:06
Legend !

AOD had a great story, nothing else. There was Kurtis (:cen:), millions of bug, bad control, unfinished level and more !

Legend was great the only bad thing was that the game was short, but there was more replay value.

One Lara
05-09-07, 12:12
Legend, much more polished and a very enjoyable next generation tomb raider. Great in every aspect.

Michiel
05-09-07, 13:02
Legend, it has better controls and it's much more Tomb Raider (2 tombs, 2 temples and a monastery). I don't care much for the story behind the game, as long as the plot during the game is about finding artifacts. In Legend that was the case, while in AOD Lara wasn't really after some artifacts.

I liked the music in Legend also 10x more then in AOD. In Legend the music fits in with the game, giving it a great atmosphere. When you progress through the game, the music progresses. When you are in combat with an enemy, the music goes louder. In AOD the music feels totally out of place sometimes, it doesn't really reflect the enviroment and situation Lara is in, while that technology they used in Legend was already known when AOD was made.

a_pok
05-09-07, 13:21
deffinately AOD, not only because it is my first TR ever, but also its just great(i hated TRC because of it!!!)

b0bb13
05-09-07, 13:30
Legend

After AOD,I actually hated Tomb Raider.After Legend,I fell in love all over again(:p).Not only because Lara looked like a human,but because of her feelings.She was the ideal Lara for me.And the new moves,her voice,her ponytail.That is why Legend is my favourite game.:)

danitiwa
05-09-07, 14:18
I dunno really. There's things i LOVE about AOD, and there's thing I DISLIKE about AOD. There's things I DISLIKE about Legend, and there's things I HATE about Legend.

Ok, Legend was short, BUT, I had loads of fun during those hours!! AOD was much longer, but in my opinion didn't have many more entertaining hours than Legend, since many parts of the game were extremely boring.

As AOD gave Tomb Raider such a bad reputation ("0mg them tumb rajder gamez have suckyyyy controllzzz" :rolleyes:) And Legend gave the Tomb Raider franchise life again, I prefer Legend over AOD :wve:
IMO Legend ruined TR's reputation, I never see why the controls are so sucky. I find them quite fine, Legend was the ones who made people think Lara Croft is a smart talking *****, and a crybaby if you as much as mention her mom. :whi:
AoD! I love AoD. It's one of the most atmospheric and memorable games I've ever had the pleasure of playing. Legend was disappointing, frustrating and more chore than fun to play. I've played it once and don't intend to play it again.
Ditto. ;)

Can any one make this a Poll?

petujaymz
05-09-07, 14:20
In a word... AOD.

In terms of presentation however, I'd go with TRL to be honest.

:wve:

Mad Tony
05-09-07, 14:23
IMO Legend ruined TR's reputation, I never see why the controls are so sucky. I find them quite fine, Legend was the ones who made people think Lara Croft is a smart talking *****, and a crybaby if you as much as mention her mom. :whi:
Same here, Legend gave many people a completely different impression of what Tomb Raider is all about IMO.

TombRaiderLover
05-09-07, 14:24
Same here, Legend gave many people a completely different impression of what Tomb Raider is all about IMO.

Exactly, which is why fans who were introduced to the series by the thing will play the classics and go, "WTF dis not propa TR lol lol!"

Mad Tony
05-09-07, 14:28
Exactly, which is why fans who were introduced to the series by the thing will play the classics and go, "WTF dis not propa TR lol lol!":vlol: Haha, so true. :D

danitiwa
05-09-07, 14:30
Yeah, it's like, "Lara Croft's trademark is a braid."
"NOOoo It's teh pnytail and her big bewbz. BRADES ARE SOOO OLD FASHIONED."
Exactly, which is why fans who were introduced to the series by the thing will play the classics and go, "WTF dis not propa TR lol lol!"

:vlol:EXACTLY. :vlol: :D :vlol: :vlol:

knutroald
05-09-07, 14:45
I like both, but I prefer legend:) Angel of darkness was a bit more like cityraider than tomb raider for me.

star girl
05-09-07, 15:04
Aod! :d

danitiwa
05-09-07, 15:15
Legend Killed AOD. :pi:

Legend of Lara
05-09-07, 15:17
Legend Killed AOD. :pi:

Yeah. Here's how it happened-

AODL: I am going to star in AOD2 now.
LL: Liek n0t s0 faztt!11!! Toby Turd and Crystal are lyk m2kin a nu TRz wit ME init! Its cald "LEgennd" and itz smex!
AODL: NOoooooooooo!!! I'm dying!
LL: Ya. lol

:(:p

Assassino
05-09-07, 15:18
AOD Mush!
\m/

KurtisLonely
05-09-07, 15:18
AoD! AoD had the tomb raider feeling, and it has the same amount of bugs as Legend and Anniversary, only the controlls were harder in AoD, but you also get used to that.

but because of her feelings.

AoD Lara had feelings too, she was pi**ed off becouse of the police... and she wanted to clear her name..
Feeling of AoD Lara: Pi**ed Off
Feelings of L-Lara: Not Tomb Raider-ish, sweet, Not Tomb Raider-ish, friendly, Not Tomb Raider-ish, peacefull, and ooh, did I allready mention: NOT TOMB RAIDER-ish?

b0bb13
05-09-07, 15:47
AoD Lara had feelings too, she was pi**ed off becouse of the police... and she wanted to clear her name..
Feelings of L-Lara: Not Tomb Raider-ish, sweet, Not Tomb Raider-ish, friendly, Not Tomb Raider-ish, peacefull, and ooh, did I allready mention: NOT TOMB RAIDER-ish?

I liked AOD Lara's 'feelings',but Jonell was embarrassing!I don't know what happened to her in AOD,because I liked her in TR4 and TRC,but in AOD she was bad.AOD Lara sounded like she was 18!And to me she didn't seem 'pi**ed' ad all.Especially with that annoying face of hers that wouldn't move a pixel!:p

And will you leave me alone with the NOT TOMB RAIDER-ish?I had enough of the old stuff!I want new stuff.I want a Lara that is like a real human being!I want her to be nice,mad,sad........

Necromanser
05-09-07, 15:55
legend it was more intresting for me

Nannonxyay
05-09-07, 16:20
Legend...because Lara is too much like a my sister on her period in AOD. :D

danitiwa
05-09-07, 16:29
AoD! AoD had the tomb raider feeling, and it has the same amount of bugs as Legend and Anniversary, only the controlls were harder in AoD, but you also get used to that.

I liked AOD Lara's 'feelings',but Jonell was embarrassing!I don't know what happened to her in AOD,because I liked her in TR4 and TRC,but in AOD she was bad.AOD Lara sounded like she was 18!And to me she didn't seem 'pi**ed' ad all.Especially with that annoying face of hers that wouldn't move a pixel!:p

And will you leave me alone with the NOT TOMB RAIDER-ish?I had enough of the old stuff!I want new stuff.I want a Lara that is like a real human being!I want her to be nice,mad,sad........

Now now now kiddies, let's not throw the mud. :p

AOD Lara was nice, mad, sad too. ;) Keep in mind, the convo's were actually interactive :whi: you could make her nice or mean. :wve:
And AOD Lara had every right to ***** off IMO, the world convicted her of a crime that she wasn't guilty of, and I would be ****ed too.

sam_raider_05
05-09-07, 16:49
Legend.

Michiel
05-09-07, 16:55

Lara wasn't ****ed off in AOD, she was way to nice to the people in Paris. When Bernard sayd he has a password to get past the doorman, Lara agreed to trade something for him. The real Lara would never do that, and ****ed off Lara would rather kill him and threaten the doorman to get in instead. And in case Lara had no gun yet, she would simply to the pawnshop, punch Rennes in his face and take a gun from there. That is called being ****ed off.

And Lara wasn't accused of the murder, the police wanted to question Lara (that part was cut from the game however, now everything thinks they already accused her for the murder). The police came for the murder, and they saw Lara trying to escape from the crime scene. Of course they follow her and try to arrest her. But most likely Lara would have been released the next day after getting arrested.

So Lara wasn't ****ed off because of the police, she was way to soft for that in the game. She had no reason to be ****ed off, she made herself suspicious by escaping from the crime scene and police didn't even accuse her yet, she was just seen suspicious near the crime scene. She was a softy that felt bad what happened to Von Croy and didn't know who to blame.

b0bb13
05-09-07, 20:01
Legend...because Lara is too much like a my sister on her period in AOD. :D

:vlol:

Now now now kiddies, let's not throw the mud. :p

AOD Lara was nice, mad, sad too. ;) Keep in mind, the convo's were actually interactive :whi: you could make her nice or mean. :wve:
And AOD Lara had every right to ***** off IMO, the world convicted her of a crime that she wasn't guilty of, and I would be ****ed too.

*throws mud*:p

AOD Lara had not nice,but great lines!But with that face and that voice,she looked like she was from TR1.No face movement,noting!And even Legend Lara seemed more mad than AOD Lara,in some places.:)

Lara wasn't ****ed off in AOD, she was way to nice to the people in Paris. When Bernard sayd he has a password to get past the doorman, Lara agreed to trade something for him. The real Lara would never do that, and ****ed off Lara would rather kill him and threaten the doorman to get in instead. And in case Lara had no gun yet, she would simply to the pawnshop, punch Rennes in his face and take a gun from there. That is called being ****ed off.

And Lara wasn't accused of the murder, the police wanted to question Lara (that part was cut from the game however, now everything thinks they already accused her for the murder). The police came for the murder, and they saw Lara trying to escape from the crime scene. Of course they follow her and try to arrest her. But most likely Lara would have been released the next day after getting arrested.

So Lara wasn't ****ed off because of the police, she was way to soft for that in the game. She had no reason to be ****ed off, she made herself suspicious by escaping from the crime scene and police didn't even accuse her yet, she was just seen suspicious near the crime scene. She was a softy that felt bad what happened to Von Croy and didn't know who to blame.

Well said!:ohn:

tombraider123
05-09-07, 20:12
Defo AoD! :D

MoonSword
05-09-07, 20:12
Different games, different times, different developers. I don't think we can compare. It's a matter of everyone's sensibility.

peeves
05-09-07, 20:32
Oh AOD all the way! Mainly because it wasn't stupid like legend. In legend there were all these things like grapple interactive cutscenes and ledges the lara can hang from and jump off them without pulling herself up. That was stupid. AOD was better because it was made by core and didn't have somethings that legend had.

Legend of Lara
05-09-07, 20:39
Hm, having played the Louvre levels in AOD, I admit the Legend controls were sliiiiightly nicer. But AOD pwns Legend. Yes. :D

Mad Tony
05-09-07, 20:40
Hm, having played the Louvre levels in AOD, I admit the Legend controls were sliiiiightly nicer. But AOD pwns Legend. Yes. :DNo, Chris. AoD Owns Legend. :p

Legend of Lara
05-09-07, 20:42
No, Chris. AoD Owns Legend. :p

Mad "Internet Slang Hater" Tony. We meet again. :D

tranniversary119
05-09-07, 21:03
I love legend so much! :D AOD was also another great game just slightly bad.

gtkilla
05-09-07, 21:14
Legend! :D For many different reasons...

Nikko
05-09-07, 21:18
Both of them. I absolutely love this two games.

Regulator
05-09-07, 21:30
Aod:)

Autolycus
06-09-07, 06:49
Love both games but may just be in favour of TRL.

TombRaiderLover
06-09-07, 14:17

Couldn't have said it better myself. What the HELL is "pwned." :p

just croft
06-09-07, 14:21
he wrote owns not pwned. but its like when 2 guys are calling names to eachother and guy A says something the guy B can't really answer back guy B get's pwned/owned. ofc this can aplyy to many diferent situations like this one Aod vrs Legend

TombRaiderLover
06-09-07, 14:26
he wrote owns not pwned. but its like when 2 guys are calling names to eachother and guy A says something the guy B can't really answer back guy B get's pwned/owned. ofc this can aplyy to many diferent situations like this one Aod vrs Legend

Hm, having played the Louvre levels in AOD, I admit the Legend controls were sliiiiightly nicer. But AOD pwns Legend. Yes. :D

u gt wel blazed lol init?

Seriously though, I understand what it means, I just understand why people write 'pwns.' :confused: It's 'owwwnnssss.'

myrmaad
06-09-07, 14:27
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/icons/3513Emoticon___PWNED-1.gif

:whi:

Delakandak
06-09-07, 14:56
AOD:yah:

nicola1986
06-09-07, 15:14

I'm glad you wrote that, I had absolutely no idea what it meant, I thought people were just making spelling mistakes lol

Mad Tony
06-09-07, 15:58
he wrote owns not pwned. but its like when 2 guys are calling names to eachother and guy A says something the guy B can't really answer back guy B get's pwned/owned. ofc this can aplyy to many diferent situations like this one Aod vrs LegendNo, he said pwn. ;)

And I know what it means, in fact I know why it's used. Some people think it looks cool to deliberately make a typo. I just don't know why people think it's cool.

myrmaad
06-09-07, 16:14
Next thing you know, it'll be in the dictionary. :whi:

troy tr
06-09-07, 17:34
AOD. Legend is a snore fest

walk_man
06-09-07, 18:07
Seriously. Why can't we have threads like :

AOD and Legend ? TRF would be a much better place if AOD fans and Legend fanx realise that they are both games in the past. :hea:

Mad Tony
06-09-07, 18:08
Seriously. Why can't we have threads like :

AOD and Legend ? TRF would be a much better place if AOD fans and Legend fanx realise that they are both games in the past. :hea:Huh? :confused: There's nothing wrong with debating over which game is best in a calm manner and highlighting both of the game's positive and negative points.

walk_man
06-09-07, 18:09
Huh? :confused: There's nothing wrong with debating over which game is best in a calm manner and highlighting both of the game's positive and negative points.

Thats fine.

But having AOD vs Legend will obviously start an arguement.

Mad Tony
06-09-07, 18:15
But having AOD vs Legend will obviously start an arguement.
No, actually. There has been no real arguments in this thread so far.

nicola1986
07-09-07, 10:50
I do like both but I prefer AOD, it was so interesting and it was cool that Lara was so dark and Kurtis was hot :D

Zac Medley
07-09-07, 10:55
AOD, I'm sorry to admit it, but I have never felt the desire to finish Legend.

whylong
07-09-07, 11:44
I am really enjoying Legend at the mo but I am playing both so maybe I could give a defo answer when they are both finished!! :)

danitiwa
07-09-07, 13:34
Hey don' diss pwns! :mad: :p
Couldn't have said it better myself. What the HELL is "pwned." :p
A RAWKIN' WURD.

YAH!

thanatos
07-09-07, 15:09
Hey don' diss pwns! :mad: :p

A RAWKIN' WURD.

YAH!