PDA

View Full Version : Dexter

Forever_Laras_56
04-09-07, 17:21
well iv been watching dexter for a wile now and its really good!

dexter morgan is a man who has like no feelings like he cant be sad or affraid or any of that short but hes a forensic analyst and hes a killer but he only kills people who are bad.not good people BAD and no one knows.so his mom and dad were killed he dusent know how so he is adopted and his foster dad is named harry so his dad helped him channel his earge to kill good so he made him understand how to kill and not get cought so hes really good at it so he has a gf but her ex-husband beat her and some other stuff...so she dusent really want s...e...x..but neather dus dexter but if you watch it youll understand it.its really good show its on showtime.thar starting the second season some time soon
really watch it its good.
For more visit http://www.sho.com/dexter
Dexter: Season 2 Coming in September
eL4SZ6cv1y0

jackali
04-09-07, 17:25
It is a brilliant show. Really dark, but I am worried that it'll make serial killing seem okay. After all, Dexter is a likeable character, and he is a killer. Therefore if it is okay for him to kill...
You know... it might influence people in the wrong way. But other than that it is a brilliant show.

Ooooh! And it has Julie Benz in it!

Angelus
04-09-07, 17:25
I love this show. I got too impatient with waiting each week for new episodes on FX so I watched Season One online, and it's fantastic! :tmb:

EDIT: Julie Benz. :cln:

Forever_Laras_56
04-09-07, 17:32
I watched Season One & Two online

what?!?!?
thars only been one season the second comes in sep 30

Angelus
04-09-07, 17:33
what?!?!?
thars only been one season the second comes in sep 30

My brain melted. :vlol:

Sorry! :D

jackali
04-09-07, 20:14
Julie Benz. :cln:

Aside from the show being great, she is definitely a reason to watch. She was so good as Darla. And now, even as a meek unkempt scared little woman she still manages to be too hot for words!

Oh, and she went as Lara Croft for Halloween. Her costume was bad, but still, hotness!

Natey168
04-09-07, 20:28
I love this show. I got too impatient with waiting each week for new episodes on FX so I watched Season One online, and it's fantastic! :tmb:

EDIT: Julie Benz. :cln:
Mmm...Julie Benz.

It's a great show, so different. Ha, it's weird because I just changed my MSN display pic to a pic of Dex. :p

Angelus
04-09-07, 20:29
Mmm...Julie Benz.

It's a great show, so different. Ha, it's weird because I just changed my MSN display pic to a pic of Dex. :p

That's what I meant when I said that Michael C Hall looked like David Boreanaz. :p

Natey168
04-09-07, 20:33
That's what I meant when I said that Michael C Hall looked like David Boreanaz. :p
I still don't see it. >.<

jackali
04-09-07, 20:38
I don't think that he does. Granted, he had the sort of over-shadowing forehead. But aside from that?

tlr online
04-09-07, 20:51
Dexter is an awesome show!!

Angelus
04-09-07, 20:52
I don't think that he does. Granted, he had the sort of over-shadowing forehead. But aside from that?

There's a picture of Michael C Hall and he's grinning, and he looks like David Boreanaz soooo much!

jackali
04-09-07, 20:53
Perhaps you could post it?

Natey168
04-09-07, 20:55
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/Natey168/061220_dexter.jpg

That one. I still don't see it, though. :p

Angelus
04-09-07, 20:56

EDIT: See above. :)

jackali
04-09-07, 20:59
Nope, can't see the resemblance at all.

Ah well. Slightly off-topic here: Whenever someone mentions David Boreanaz or Angel, I get a mental video of him singing Mandy in Caritas.

Natey168
04-09-07, 21:01

Ah well. Slightly off-topic here: Whenever someone mentions David Boreanaz or Angel, I get a mental video of him singing Mandy in Caritas.
:vlol:That's great.

Angelus
04-09-07, 21:02

:vlol:

I see him doing the spaz dance in "She". :vlol:

jackali
04-09-07, 21:10
:vlol:

I see him doing the spaz dance in "She". :vlol:

In relation to spaz dancing, I thought that Wesley was far funnier.

Angelus
04-09-07, 21:11
In relation to spaz dancing, I thought that Wesley was far funnier.

:eek: I think Angel's is a lot funnier! The way he does the little clap! :vlol:

jackali
04-09-07, 21:12
:eek: I think Angel's is a lot funnier! The way he does the little clap! :vlol:

I know, but Wesley had the whole Librarian outfit going on at the time.

Angelus
04-09-07, 21:12
I know, but Wesley had the whole Librarian outfit going on at the time.

Yeah, with the wooly jumper. :p

jackali
04-09-07, 21:15
Exactly! Hence why I find it funnier!

Anyway *cough* Dexter... Dexter... Dexter...
Ah! Guy from BSG (Crashdown) and Force Unleashed (Secret Apprentice) was Fake ITK. Anyone who has watched will know what ITK should stand for.

Angelus, mind if I add you on MSN?

calico25
05-09-07, 05:42
I blind bought the Dexter DVDs last week and was immediately addicted...a dark, dark show that i cannot get enough of. It was much different than i thought it would be and i love how the shows explores his childhood and how he handles his lack of normal human feelings in everyday situations.

I can't wait for season 2 in a couple weeks on Showtime.

Anyone read the Dexter novels? I am thinking of picking the first one up.

Aside from the show being great, she is definitely a reason to watch. She was so good as Darla. And now, even as a meek unkempt scared little woman she still manages to be too hot for words!

Oh, and she went as Lara Croft for Halloween. Her costume was bad, but still, hotness!

that scene was hilarious.

Admles
05-09-07, 07:18
Dexter is a fantastic show, I've seen all of season 1 and part of season 2 and it just gets better.

I did cringe however at the Lara outfit scene... while Julie Benz is hot, her pronunciation of Lara as "Laura" was terrible.....

Trigger_happy
05-09-07, 17:07
I thought that Dexter was one of those Niche things that no one bar me would love. I think its a great show, and as many others of you have said, the characters are amazing, especially Rita. I love the way that Rita has got stronger Mentally, and in the Last episode, Where it looks like her Husband is about to rape her again, she thwacks him one with that Baseball bat and saves the Children.Deb's cool as well.

And that Lara Croft bit was a tad cringy, especially since I was watching it with my parents, who are also into the show.

jackali
05-09-07, 17:11
And that Lara Croft bit was a tad cringy, especially since I was watching it with my parents, who are also into the show.

It must have been. Watching someone pretend to perform oral sex when in the company of parents must indeed be cringe-worthy.

Forever_Laras_56
05-09-07, 19:11
i loved how at the episode were dexter went to a tharipist and so in a wile dex went to hes gfs house and thay did the nasty i loved it.i mean not in a perverted way:rolleyes:like in a way so dex is starting to feel love and thats cool.

calico25
06-09-07, 07:21
^^
yeah, and i loved how he apologized to the therapist and was almost sad that he had to "take care" of him, lol.

just croft
06-09-07, 13:35
LOL I thought this thread was about dexter's laboratory in Cartoon network, I used to watch that when I was younger LOLOL :vlol::vlol:

never heard of that series but it sounds cool and mestirious

Forever_Laras_56
06-09-07, 18:18
LOL I thought this thread was about dexter's laboratory in Cartoon network, I used to watch that when I was younger LOLOL :vlol::vlol:

never heard of that series but it sounds cool and mestirious

no worries. i asked some people at my school and thay was like dexter's laboratory that cartoon? and im like nooooo...never mind te he

jackali
06-09-07, 18:29
Loads of people I keep telling to watch it respond with "The cartoon?"

"And I say Noo, no, no!" Just like Amy Wino when they tried to make her go to rehab.

just croft
06-09-07, 18:30
Loads of people I keep telling to watch it respond with "The cartoon?"

"And I say Noo, no, no!" Just like Amy Wino when they tried to make her go to rehab.

:vlol: :vlol: that was quite funny now :vlol: cuz in real life she did go the rehab! :vlol:

jackali
06-09-07, 18:39
:vlol: :vlol: that was quite funny now :vlol: cuz in real life she did go the rehab! :vlol:

YAY! I said something funny when I was trying to be funny! That really is a first!

Usually I'm unintentionally funny.

Anyway, Dexter is great. I think the ITK was a good choice of actor. He looks kinda odd. But not a bad odd.

Trigger_happy
06-09-07, 19:51
I think the ITK was a good choice of actor.

You mean the guy that plays Dexter? I think he's called Michel C. Hall.

just croft
06-09-07, 19:54
isn't he the gay guy from six feet under?

jackali
06-09-07, 20:03

No, I mean the Ice Truck Killer.

Natey168
06-09-07, 20:04
ITK=Ice Truck Killer.

(Right?)

EDIT: Late. :p

Trigger_happy
07-09-07, 16:41
No, I mean the Ice Truck Killer.

That makes much more sense...:o