PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Horrible Shameless Moneymaker 2

jackali
05-09-07, 00:46
Sorry, I mean High School Musical 2.

Anyone else seen it and thought how utterly pointless and bad it was. The plot holes were atrocious. Seriously, what sort of exclusive Country Club would have about 50 vacancies all ready to fill with high school kids?
I have many more problems with it, but I cannot be bothered to type them right now.

If people don't like this thread, feel free to close it etc.

LaraCablara
05-09-07, 00:51
What do you expect from the makers of

Halloween Town 1
Halloween Town 2
Halloween Town 3 and
Halloween Town 4 (where the main character mysteriously got plastic surgery).

The sequels always get worse and worse :(

Lenochka
05-09-07, 01:45
Yeah... 2 wasn't as good as the first one =/

buuuuut
" Friday's premiere drew an estimated audience of 17.2 million, which would make it the most-watched basic cable program ever, according to Nielsen Media Research. It more than doubled the viewership of the first movie, High School Musical, which drew 7.7 million in 2006. "
I'm guessing people really liked it... or thought they really would and ended up being disappointed xD

BtoFu
05-09-07, 01:57
From what I've gathered from the snippets on tv...the plot seems very much like that of those Saved By the Bell specials where they got summer jobs at the holiday resort. :pi:

bloodstormaoa
05-09-07, 02:08
From what I've gathered from the snippets on tv...the plot seems very much like that of those Saved By the Bell specials where they got summer jobs at the holiday resort. :pi:

True......only not as good :)

Thorir
05-09-07, 02:11
They will kill you.

They will kill you.

They will kill you.

Tomb Raider 5194
05-09-07, 02:18
I didn't really liked the 1st movie, just considered it ok, but I thought the 2nd was going to be much better, so I ended getting disappointed too. :S

Little-Lara
05-09-07, 02:47
Sorry, there's no way I'm watching any of those movies.

PS. LOL, I thought this was gonna be about the Pixar studios takeover by Disney, by the title of this thread. :p

imaginarylight
05-09-07, 03:07
Didnt see the first one wont bother with this one.

I dont understand why these movies are so popular I saw a little bit of the first one and it was atrocious.

Can someone explain to me why these movies are such a huge deal?

TombRaiderLover
05-09-07, 06:23
To avoid fainting keep repeating . . . IT'S ONLY A MOVIE!

I despised the first film, so I'll stay away from this one. :p

Joe_16
05-09-07, 10:15
My younger Sister used to watch the first one religiouslly. I hope she doesn't get the second.

BtoFu
05-09-07, 10:19
My younger Sister used to watch the first one religiouslly. I hope she doesn't get the second.

My little Sis is obsessed already. She fancies the guy with the afro. :pi:

Joe_16
05-09-07, 10:26
What happened to the days when Disney used to make decent stuff?

jackali
05-09-07, 10:43
They were a long time ago, then they started making sequels, by the time they got to The Little Mermaid 2 everything they did was bad.

Oh, but PotC wasn't bad.

Joe_16
05-09-07, 11:06
Yea there was a period where they produced one classic after another..

jackali
05-09-07, 11:08
Like Lion King, Mulan, Aladdin etc. Good times...

*Gets thwacked on the head by nostalgic wave*

Natey168
05-09-07, 11:49
I hate it so much. I watched, like, the first 5 minutes of it. The first was horibble, too.

What do you expect from the makers of

Halloween Town 1
Halloween Town 2
Halloween Town 3 and
Halloween Town 4 (where the main character mysteriously got plastic surgery).

The sequels always get worse and worse :(

The first two Halloween Town's rocked! *is shocked*

Legend of Lara
05-09-07, 13:16
The first movie was so unintentionally HILARIOUS I just loved it! :vlol:

Maybe I'd go see the sequel. Is it as cheesy as the first? I'd like a good laugh. ;)

danitiwa
05-09-07, 14:26
Tell me about it, my sister watches it and looks like her brain is melting molecule by molecule
It's the dumbest movie EVER. :vlol:

TombRaiderLover
05-09-07, 14:28
Yeah, my ten-year-old chav sister worships the film. When is the second film premiering on the Chavney Channel in the UK? I'll remember to keep myself in the corner of my bedroom at that time, sucking my thumb and weeping. :(

Grenade
05-09-07, 14:29
Tell me about it, my sister watches it and looks like her brain is melting molecule by molecule

Yeah same thing here with me! My sister likes it too. :hea:

It's crap! :cen:

bloodstormaoa
05-09-07, 14:30
They were a long time ago, then they started making sequels, by the time they got to The Little Mermaid 2 everything they did was bad.

Oh, but PotC wasn't bad.

The sequels were so bad. Luckily, they recently called a halt to any more sequels to the classics :tmb:

findme
05-09-07, 14:39
They're do a third one as well. (*Slits wrists)

And Zac Efron thinks he's a seriously actor by saying he needed to approve of the script himself. :vlol:

What a ******.

bloodstormaoa
05-09-07, 14:42
^ I know Zefron is such a 'tard :p

star girl
05-09-07, 15:12

SAAVE HER! :yik:

I hate these kind of movies - really.. :pi:

Bonez
05-09-07, 16:13
Oh c'mon. XD

Its only a disney musical. Its a bit of fun.. its not meant to be serious. XD

Joe_16
05-09-07, 16:17
One installment of a Disney musical is just about bareable. Are they going to do a new one every year now?

Nannonxyay
05-09-07, 16:17
I've seen scenes of it, and I must say, it sucks. I thought the first one was average, not very good. Zac Effron is a quite good singer I guesse, but the female singers are terrible. They sound like chipmunks with their creaky voices and that sorta squeaky sound. The guys all dance around like a group of pansies, I mean did you see the baseball bit? Oh my god they looked soo terrible. And of course their's the plot which absoulotely sucks. :mad:

:hea: Damn Vannessa and Zac Effron dating in real life is just a freaking publicity stunt so more people will watch the movie :hea:

Necromanser
05-09-07, 16:42
they are all really ****ty movies

remote91
05-09-07, 16:49
I love the title of this thread :p and its so true!

Titanium
05-09-07, 16:55
When was the last time Disney made a decent non Pixar film? :confused: Because I cant think of any since 2000.

jackali
05-09-07, 16:58
When was the last time Disney made a decent non Pixar film? :confused: Because I cant think of any since 2000.

Pirates of the Caribbean?

Bonez
05-09-07, 17:00
One installment of a Disney musical is just about bareable. Are they going to do a new one every year now?

No theres going to be one more, and thats it.

Titanium
05-09-07, 17:00
Pirates of the Caribbean?

Oops forgot that was made by Disney :D. But except from that? I mean whatever happened to the days off Genius animation like The Lion King and stuff?

jackali
05-09-07, 17:02
Wasn't the 3rd instalment put on hold until they sorted out the sex scandal thing? When the leading girl took naked photos of herself and sent then them to the leading male, who sent them to his friends, who put them on the internet?

danitiwa
05-09-07, 17:06
Oops forgot that was made by Disney :D. But except from that? I mean whatever happened to the days off Genius animation like The Lion King and stuff?

The Emperor's new groove THREE? :vlol:

TombRaiderLover
05-09-07, 17:50
Wasn't the 3rd instalment put on hold until they sorted out the sex scandal thing? When the leading girl took naked photos of herself and sent then them to the leading male, who sent them to his friends, who put them on the internet?

It's on hold? There is a God . . . *weeps with joy* :o

Legend of Lara
05-09-07, 18:05
The Emperor's new groove THREE? :vlol:

Nooooooooooooooo!!! :p

The first one was brilliant but the second was just... awful! :D

Bonez
05-09-07, 18:57

Erm... what? XD