Lew
05-09-07, 17:51
http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/09/04/livecoverage/index.php

Legend of Lara
05-09-07, 17:54
*sigh* Give me an iPod mini and I'll be on my way. :rolleyes:

tlr online
05-09-07, 18:03
For a moment, I thought this was a spam bot.

tomblover
05-09-07, 18:55
For a moment, I thought this was a spam bot. :vlol:

Sorry, can't help it. :p

ThomasCroft
05-09-07, 19:11
What next? iPod Lickable?

Laurencarter
05-09-07, 19:31
Now my IPod will be outdated again. That is so lame.

george_croft
05-09-07, 19:40
What next? iPod Lickable?

No I heard they're releasing an eatable iPod.

I'm really getting sick of iPods :pi:

Tomb Raider Master
05-09-07, 19:41
Yeah, me too.

jamieoliver22
05-09-07, 19:42

Me too..

Lara Coft Baby
05-09-07, 19:45
I kind of am too but I still want one :p

Izzie404
05-09-07, 23:03
OMG!! I can't believe they slashed the iPhone price by 1/3!!!!
Now I might be able to get it!!

just croft
05-09-07, 23:05
I'll be quite happy with my sony mp3 player.... :D it works exactly as I want and my new phones are just WUAU

Twilight
05-09-07, 23:31
zomg ipods!!!!!

its just a piece of plastic/metal, seriously.

Hyper_Crazy
05-09-07, 23:33
Like omg more iPods. Whats next iPod errrr *leave this to your imagination*

Necromanser
06-09-07, 05:35
Isnt it better just to buy an 8gb memmory card for your mobile and listen to music on it

danitiwa
06-09-07, 05:36
SPAMBOT! Oh no it's just Lew. :vlol:

Still cool to hear. :D

Fish.
06-09-07, 05:37
Like we need another iPod, don't we have like 4 iPod's already? :rolleyes:

_Lam
06-09-07, 10:45
I like the new nano !
And you should know that it's not a new Ipod, it's just an upgrade of the old one.

Mini - Nano - Nano Metal - New Nano

And it's so not expensive ! :eek:

LegenDarY
06-09-07, 11:42
What in the world are you people whining about?

Let them make as many models as they want, more for you guys too choose from.. and as more models are released the cheaper the 'older' (which are still relatively new) will become.

And if you don't like iPod, than buy another mp3 device you like. No need to whine about and bash another the iPod because you don't want it or because they're being innovative.

I still have the classis iPod mini with 4GB storage. It still works fine and as long as it works, I won't buy a new one.

http://members.home.nl/pseebregs/ipodmini.jpg

Do you see me complaining mine is outdated and Apple should go **** themselves for making mine outdated by releasing the iPod nano right after releasing the iPod mini?

_Lam
06-09-07, 12:24
Great post LegenDary !
I have the first Ipod nano (in metal and plastic). Very nice, but it scratch easily, that's why I prefer the Ipod nano color.

Lara Croft!
06-09-07, 12:31
One of my fav gadgets... http://blog.adamopoulos.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/ipod-shuffle-pink.png

Angelus
06-09-07, 12:33
I'm happy with my iPod video, thank you very much. ;)

luckygchi
06-09-07, 15:23
god the ipod nano looks ungly or is it just me????

tomblover
06-09-07, 15:51
No I heard they're releasing an eatable iPod.

Yikes!

Joke, I hope. :vlol:

Lenochka
06-09-07, 15:59
Whats with the sudden hate twords ipod xD I remember a thread about them before and people were swooning over them =/

Beanz
06-09-07, 16:53
Brilliant, they all do the same..... why make new ones?

Lew
06-09-07, 16:56
Technically they don't do the same :D the touch has the internet and you can buy songs of iTunes with it, it also is touch and has a bigger screen while the others are basically the same :D TBH i didn't like the nanos and people at school are like why is it so big?! and i say well does yours do video and hold more than 7000 songs? didn't think so.

MUN33B
06-09-07, 17:04
Boring :)

Lew
06-09-07, 17:14
Why does everyone complain on this forum?

Angelus
06-09-07, 20:13
Technically they don't do the same :D the touch has the internet and you can buy songs of iTunes with it, it also is touch and has a bigger screen while the others are basically the same :D TBH i didn't like the nanos and people at school are like why is it so big?! and i say well does yours do video and hold more than 7000 songs? didn't think so.

Exactly. :tmb:

findme
06-09-07, 20:19
wow, it's actually the same price as the current ipods. Mega coolness.

My video ipod is kinda dying right now anyways, time to save up :D

Though I don't really like the iPod touch, I don't see much of a difference between that and the iPhone, and it takes away the signature iPod look.

I'll be getting the new metal video iPod though.... When I have money.

Angelus
06-09-07, 20:24
The battery isn't so great on my iPod... I watched Underworld last night, and the battery was full. When it finished I just had enough battery to listen to 7 songs.

findme
06-09-07, 20:28
The battery isn't so great on my iPod... I watched Underworld last night, and the battery was full. When it finished I just had enough battery to listen to 7 songs.

How long is Underworld? and is it the 2nd gen video ipod?

Cos I was watching the Return of the king on my 1st gen, battery ran out after an hour and 45 mins or so, I then had to charge it at the same time to keep watching it.

Angelus
06-09-07, 20:35
How long is Underworld? and is it the 2nd gen video ipod?

Cos I was watching the Return of the king on my 1st gen, battery ran out after an hour and 45 mins or so, I then had to charge it at the same time to keep watching it.

The film is on for 2 hours, and it's a 2nd Gen iPod.

Anajrob
06-09-07, 20:40

:vlol:

findme
06-09-07, 21:32
The film is on for 2 hours, and it's a 2nd Gen iPod.

wow then its pretty sucky.

I want the new iPod classic well badly now. WAY for 5 hours video. And h my, 80GB for the price of the past 30GB model.
NICE.

My birthday's in...like in 2 months. :D Woo!

Angelus
06-09-07, 22:00
wow then its pretty sucky.

I want the new iPod classic well badly now. WAY for 5 hours video. And h my, 80GB for the price of the past 30GB model.
NICE.

My birthday's in...like in 2 months. :D Woo!

Lucky for some! :p

30GB is enough for me... I don't think I'll ever use 80GB for music and videos.

findme
06-09-07, 22:15
I've already used up 12gb of my 30gb on videos. Entire season of Heroes, couple episodes of Lost, Grey's Anatomy and The Simpsons Movie, and Transformers.

4gb of photos, I take ALOT of pics. And the rest is music and the ipod games and stuff on the harddrive where I put my files and carry them anywhere.

Well, I want the new 80gb one besides the new features (coverflow, crispier display, etc) mainly cos I want more TV seasons on it so i can watch it whenever I want and wherever I go.

But the truth is, I dunno if 80gb is enough for a person who is such a TV fanatic! I'd love the 160 but I think it's too much to ask for since my mum doesnt like me getting all hooked up on new gadgets. But I hope she can get this for me since I have never ever gotten expensive things for my birthdays.

Angelus
06-09-07, 22:28
I've already used up 12gb of my 30gb on videos. Entire season of Heroes, couple episodes of Lost, Grey's Anatomy and The Simpsons Movie, and Transformers.

4gb of photos, I take ALOT of pics. And the rest is music and the ipod games and stuff on the harddrive where I put my files and carry them anywhere.

Well, I want the new 80gb one besides the new features (coverflow, crispier display, etc) mainly cos I want more TV seasons on it so i can watch it whenever I want and wherever I go.

But the truth is, I dunno if 80gb is enough for a person who is such a TV fanatic! I'd love the 160 but I think it's too much to ask for since my mum doesnt like me getting all hooked up on new gadgets. But I hope she can get this for me since I have never ever gotten expensive things for my birthdays.

I've got 20 films, three episodes of Roseanne, three episodes of Buffy, seven episodes of Family Guy and three episodes of Married... With Children on my iPod as well as 574 songs, and I think I'm using 12-14GB. I can't see myself fulling up my 30GB, since I haven't got a clue where to get full seasons from. If I did, it'd be full in a second. :p

Anubis_AF
06-09-07, 22:32

Same here.