PDA

View Full Version : im soooo depressed

mathew9r
05-09-07, 18:40
im not realy happy im very sad :(

people are soooo angry with me sometimes (on this forum and in real life)

i do some oops sometimes but people make it out its soooo bad than it is ???

im sorry but *cry*

:( :( :(

Reggie
05-09-07, 18:42
You should learn not to give a **** about what others think. Then it all starts to fall in place (well it did for me anyway :))

Chin up and don't let 'em get you down. ;)

scion05
05-09-07, 18:42
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:CQtZhyjkoDnbUM:http://schonder.com/lemonde/images/HelloImEmo.png

2kool4u
05-09-07, 18:43
umm how old are you?
rofl @ david

mathew9r
05-09-07, 18:43
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:CQtZhyjkoDnbUM:http://schonder.com/lemonde/images/HelloImEmo.png
what?

umm how old are you?
rofl @ david
14 why?

Betal
05-09-07, 18:45
Don't give a **** what other says and think. If anyone say anything to you just answer: Who the **** cares.

LaraCablara
Are you talking about this?

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=106948

Mathew maybe you should stop doing certain things that could potentially make people angry with you, in real life and on this forum.

2kool4u
ha and your depressed o0o come on, you have your family to talk to.

mathew9r
Are you talking about this?

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=106948

Mathew maybe you should stop doing certain things that could potentially make people angry with you, in real life and on this forum.nope nothing to do with that :o

CroftScionGuard
05-09-07, 18:47

im sorry but *cry*

And if people get angry, what can you do? PM the forum members or excuse yourself! And if they persist then leave them!

BTW Live as you want and not as the others want you to live!

scion05
05-09-07, 18:50
nope nothing to do with that :o

seems a little coincidental to me...

tampi
05-09-07, 18:51

im sorry but *cry*

:p

Look me

:yah::yah::yah::yah::yah::yah::yah:
CHAKA BUM BUM, CHAKA BUM BUM

Take a dance like a mad and you had a smile in the face :D

Come ON!!! Don't think it! DO IT!!!!
:tmb:

mathew9r
05-09-07, 18:51
well it has a tiny bit to do with that (but it was an oops thing)

2kool4u
05-09-07, 18:54
seems a little coincidental to me...

Just about to say that.

Jensie17
05-09-07, 18:56
go out hang out with some friends, go party, go to the beach, go to the club/bar and have fun :D there are plenty of things to do instead of sitting in ur room and cry/feel depressed/emo

knutroald
05-09-07, 18:57
I was feeling all moody today too, trust me; watching tv helps after a while. gives you stuff to think about

go out hang out with some friends, go party, go to the beach, go to the club/bar and have fun :D there are plenty of things to do instead of sitting in ur room and cry/feel depressed/emo

Go party at a bar at 14?:p

mathew9r
05-09-07, 18:58
1) i dont have any friends *cry*

2) no party for me :(

3) me live in england and me dont live near a beach

4) me 14 :o

knutroald
05-09-07, 18:59

As I said take a break from trf and watch tv.:)

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:00
or go outside see the sun go for a walk to a park or something and make friends.

mathew9r
05-09-07, 19:01
As I said take a break from trf and watch tv.:)
nothing on TV to watch :( (dad watch TV in living room with sky)

or go outside see the sun go for a walk to a park or something and make friends.
i live in fear (i have bullie problams :eek:)

Jensie17
05-09-07, 19:03

im just saying those things as an example, u dont have to do all that, u can erm...... eh....Go to the park? and just randomly come and talk with someone u dont know and make friends? U need to stop crying or ill come and smack you right away. Go outside, there are many people to be ur friends :)

ThomasCroft
05-09-07, 19:04

Not so easy for some people (like me :p). Mild depression is normal when you're a teenager. You can trust me when I say I'm experiencing it a lot. Just know that the world isn't against you, and that you'll feel better soon. Everything seems worse than it is when you're in a mood like that. :) :hug:

tampi
05-09-07, 19:04
You must fall down only in the bed, calmly. and to begin to jump on your back like a possessed person.
I assure to you that in the end you will end up laughing at yourself. :)

tranniversary119
05-09-07, 19:05
You should get a " Ther-rapist"
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f15/Steal_my_Paiin/Girl%20Interrupted/9fd1685b.jpg

Forever_Laras_56

1)i know how that feels:(

but hope yuo dont do any thing to the extrem
i hope you feel better

mathew9r
Not so easy for some people (like me :p). Mild depression is normal when you're a teenager. You can trust me when I say I'm experiencing it a lot. Just know that the world isn't against you, and that you'll feel better soon. Everything seems worse than it is when you're in a mood like that. :) :hug:
yeah :o

ThomasCroft
You must fall down only in the bed, calmly. and to begin to jump on your back like a possessed person.
I assure to you that in the end you will end up laughing at yourself. :)

What an intelligent solution. :p

danitiwa

im sorry but *cry*

Hey, sometimes we make people angry, it doesn't make us bad people, if it's something you did wrong you can apologize for it. That will make people respect you, ;) but if it's the other person then Reggie is right; you don't have to give a crap if they're a lost cause. Just learn to ignore them.
You should learn not to give a **** about what others think. Then it all starts to fall in place (well it did for me anyway :))

Chin up and don't let 'em get you down. ;)
Unfortunately that makes people not like you. :p

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:06
You should get a " Ther-rapist"
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f15/Steal_my_Paiin/Girl%20Interrupted/9fd1685b.jpg

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAH :vlol: i would love one of those lol jk!!

Jensie17
05-09-07, 19:06
Oh, there is one thing u could do, it will definitely help u, join the boxing club =P u forget all the things that bother u while u box because if u dont pay attention, u will get hurt xD, Hope that help, dont tell me that u are too weak, if u do so i have no idea what to do with u xD

danitiwa
05-09-07, 19:07
Oh, there is one thing u could do, it will definitely help u, join the boxing club =P u forget all the things that bother u while u box because if u dont pay attention, u will get hurt xD, Hope that help, dont tell me that u are too weak, if u do so i have no idea what to do with u xD

I'd say any group hobby/activity will help you make friends, not just Boxing. :wve:

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:08
im going to take piano.

random lol

tranniversary119
05-09-07, 19:09
im going to take piano.

random lol

I'm taking guitar also random

mathew9r
05-09-07, 19:10
I'd say any group hobby/activity will help you make friends, not just Boxing. :wve:
well here in st.neots (england) there is nothing to do :(

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:10
really? i know a few people who take guitar is that hard?

tranniversary119
05-09-07, 19:11
really? i know a few people who take guitar is that hard?

I'd defantley say it's quite hard. But once you get the hang of it then it's easy.

Reggie
05-09-07, 19:11
Unfortunately that makes people not like you. :p

Well if people don't like you for shamelessly being yourself then they're not even worth your attention.

Jensie17
05-09-07, 19:12
well, there is one thing u could do, /wrist :D jk jk jk
if u have no sport club there, how about buy a pair of boxing gloves and a sandbag and have fun boxing =)

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:12
I'd defantley say it's quite hard. But once you get the hang of it then it's easy.

if im able to master the piano ill move onto the guitar, um matthe9r u should try an instrument
Jensie :vlol: he is not emo!

Anajrob
05-09-07, 19:13
I'm depressed too. :( i don't know how to help you. I don't even know how to help myself. :(

tampi
05-09-07, 19:13
What an intelligent solution. :p

Try it!. It's very effective ;):)

mathew9r
05-09-07, 19:14
there doing it again at (This is the last straw (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=106948)) :mad:

im sooo tired from school today i need some rest but i cant :(

peeves
Or if you're so depressed why doncha quit school for good or skip school as much as possible.

Jensie17
lol at 2kool4u, i was playing around XDDDD
Matthe9r, instead of hiding urself in ur house, go work out and get some ladies? ;) i know my replies are stupid but im trying to help xD im sport minded xD

Betal
05-09-07, 19:17
Or if you're so depressed why doncha quit school for good or skip school as much as possible.

God I hope you weren't serious.

mathew9r
well it's not school thats my problam?

but i realy dont like sport or instruments

me 14 and cant get a laddie (nobody likes me :()

peeves
God I hope you weren't serious.

Actually i am serious

jamieoliver22
05-09-07, 19:18
I aren't offering much advice here as it is, but I just want to say: If you don't have any decent advice to give, don't bother. Lately these forums have filled up with loads of people who can't seem to grasp the concept of the English language and are completely pointless and unhelpful posts. I know I am starting to sound like Cat when I am saying this (which is somewhat of a scary thing) but seriously, matt has many problems in the past but give him a break. Yeah, I know some of his posts can be sometimes annoying but he didn't mean to cause problems with the Wiki page so just give him a break about that also. Like I say, if you can't offer any decent advice, don't bother.

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:18
:vlol: this thread is sooo funny lol
@ the post above jamie

Mad Tony
05-09-07, 19:19
Actually i am seriousNo offense, but that is pretty stupid advice. Advising someone to just quite or skip their education is a foolish thing to do.

mathew9r
05-09-07, 19:20
No offense, but that is pretty stupid advice. Advising someone to just quite or skip their education is a foolish thing to do.
yeah thats right :(

Jacob x5
05-09-07, 19:21
well it has a tiny bit to do with that (but it was an oops thing)

Don't worry over it. Everyone makes mistakes. :)

And I don't believe you when you say you don't have friends. I'm sure you do, and you have your family. You can talk to people about things that get you down and they can probably help a lot better than us lot on the forum.

And if you're having problems with bullying, then you need to voice it to your parents, your school tutor and try and get a word in with a senior member of staff aswell, assuming that you are talking about school bullying. Try and get your parents in to have a chat. Every school in its right mind has a anti-bullying policy, and I can assure you that if you talk to them about it, they will almost certainly do everything in their power to ensure that it stops. :wve:

peeves
05-09-07, 19:22
No offense, but that is pretty stupid advice. Advising someone to just quite or skip their education is a foolish thing to do.

Well i actually meant skip school when you're in high school.

2kool4u
Agreed how do you not havefriends.

:vlol:Peeves wtf?

mathew9r
Don't worry over it. Everyone makes mistakes. :)

And I don't believe you when you say you don't have friends. I'm sure you do, and you have your family. You can talk to people about things that get you down and they can probably help a lot better than us lot on the forum.

And if you're having problems with bullying, then you need to voice it to your parents, your school tutor and try and get a word in with a senior member of staff aswell, assuming that you are talking about school bullying. Try and get your parents in to have a chat. Every school in its right mind has a anti-bullying policy, and I can assure you that if you talk to them about it, they will almost certainly do everything in their power to ensure that it stops. :wve:
well its outside of school and my parents know ;)

jamieoliver22
05-09-07, 19:23
:vlol: this thread is sooo funny lol
@ the post above jamie

You really don't help matters do you?

Mad Tony
05-09-07, 19:23
Well i actually meant skip school when you're in high school.Whether or not you meant skipping school or quiting school, it doesn't matter. It was bad advice because you were advising him to skip school. Skipping school is not going to help, if anything it'll make things worse.

DPS
05-09-07, 19:24

It's also against the law in the UK - the law states that you have to attend school until you're sixteen. Skipping school could result in his parents having to go to court to explain why they didn't make sure that he attended, having to pay a heavy fine, and possibly one of them receiving a short prison sentence.

peeves
Whether or not you meant skipping school or quiting school, it doesn't matter. It was bad advice because you were advising him to skip school. Skipping school is not going to help, if anything it'll make things worse.

sorry.
It's also against the law in the UK - the law states that you have to attend school until you're sixteen. Skipping school could result in his parents having to go to court to explain why they didn't make sure that he attended, having to pay a heavy fine, and possibly one of them receiving a short prison sentence.
Well in america you have to attend school til your 18 unless you drop out with permission then it's 17.

2kool4u
You really don't help matters do you?

if you read the posts before me and TRanniversary were giving him hints at what to do.

Jensie17
05-09-07, 19:25
erm...if u have trouble with bullying, why dont u develop urself into a strong man and fight back? instead of crying over it?
If u choose not to fight back, then tell ur school, even if it is outside, they still have some solutions for it =)

mathew9r
05-09-07, 19:25
what can i do now its nealy 8:30 here in england

Edit : i hate fighting back :(

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:26
exactly jensie its not like the bloods are trying to kill you. Its some twerp with issues fight back.

Jensie17
05-09-07, 19:28
You can erm...have a chat with your parents about u being depressed, they will try their best to help you :) at least they will actually help you, we can jsut give you advices over the internet =/ everytime i have something that bothered me, i hang out with my dad, box with him and talk with him about those thing when we are boxing, hope that will help

Jacob x5
05-09-07, 19:29
well its outside of school and my parents know ;)

Ah, well, you should nag them to sort it out. Nobody should have to put up with any kind of bullying.

mathew9r
05-09-07, 19:30
You can erm...have a chat with your parents about u being depressed, they will try their best to help you :) at least they will actually help you, we can jsut give you advices over the internet =/ everytime i have something that bothered me, i hang out with my dad, box with him and talk with him about those thing when we are boxing, hope that will helphum :) im now fealing happy a bit soooo i am realy bored now (my mum is doing the ironing and my dad is playing the XBOX 360) so what now?

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:31
hum :) im now fealing happy a bit soooo i am realy bored now (my mum is doing the ironing and my dad is playing the XBOX 360) so what now?

you cant be serious

DPS
05-09-07, 19:32
Well in america you have to attend school til your 18 unless you drop out with permission then it's 17.

Well then you already understand the legal and ethical consequences of skipping school. Silly to suggest it in the first place.

Betal
05-09-07, 19:33
Well i actually meant skip school when you're in high school.

Oh that's much better.

peeves
Well then you already understand the legal and ethical consequences of skipping school. Silly to suggest it in the first place.

I said i was sorry. And ialso my mother won't give me the permission to quit school because you need to be 18 to work at vesid, not 17. And i don't like going to school because it's too long of a bus ride in the afternoon at least 45 minutes and the buses don't get release til 2:30.

2kool4u
Oh that's much better.

hahaha :vlol:

mathew9r
05-09-07, 19:34
you cant be serious
about what?

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:34
How do you go from extremley depressed to happy, if that were true you could have a disorder.

mathew9r
05-09-07, 19:36
How do you go from extremley depressed to happy, if that were true you could have a disorder.you have got it wrong!

im not fealing happy im still sad but im a bit happy (coz you all have helped me so far:o)

Jensie17
05-09-07, 19:36
hum :) im now fealing happy a bit soooo i am realy bored now (my mum is doing the ironing and my dad is playing the XBOX 360) so what now?

come sit down next to your dad and start talking about the game he's playing, then get in the point about the bullying.
u said u r 14 and u cant get any ladies? Boy, u need to go out more :vlol: :ton:
u said u hate fighting back? so which one u prefer, being bullied by them and do nothing back, and let people look down on you, or fight back, even if u lose, they wont bother u again, those bully kids are silly, they stay away from tough guys and bully the weaks because they know the weaks wotn fight back, but if u do fight back for once, they will leave u alone, i've seen many kids got bullied xD

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:38
Jensie!!! wtf :vlol:

tombraiderluka
05-09-07, 19:39
Start drinking! :p

j/k :pi:

Anajrob
05-09-07, 19:42

LOL! :vlol: That's the greatest advice - ever. :p

mathew9r
05-09-07, 19:42

:pi::pi::pi::pi::pi:

anyway if anybody wants to see some pics of my town here is the link for pics :

http://www.st-neots.co.uk/photos/

my house is going on there soon

tombraiderluka
05-09-07, 19:43
Thank you,thank you! :D

I shall now consider being an advice columnist :jmp:

Jensie17
05-09-07, 19:44
well anyways im off, hope u feel better Matthew, and get rid of the bullying. if u need help on ladies and boxing, feel free to pm me :vlol:

2kool4u
05-09-07, 19:45
Thank you,thank you! :D

I shall now consider being an advice columnist :jmp:

Give us more advice!

Jiji
05-09-07, 19:59
I like tampi and tombraiderluka's Ideas :vlol:

Well Sitting at home won't help for sure. And About the bullies - Well you must face them sooner or later :o. I know it may be hard :hug:

Legend 4ever
05-09-07, 20:35
I'm depresses most of the time and people always say I'm faking it because I am attention seeker, but they are just stupid and ignorant to understand my complex character.

Depressions come and go, and they come when you don't have anything to do and you think about what someone said that could have been sth bad about you, I analize myself and others a lot, and people tell me I think and worry too much.

But it is difficult. Yesterday I cried because I saw the world MEMORABILIA, it is such a sad word. Pelase, don't think I am joking, I really did cry.

Also I felt really sad when reading " ...many years ago..." from Eddie Haskell's post in "Song that makes you sad".

Anajrob
05-09-07, 20:36
I'm depresses most of the time and people always say I'm faking it because I am attention seeker, but they are just stupid and ignorant to understand my complex character.

Depressions come and go, and they come when you don't have anything to do and you think about what someone said that could have been sth bad about you, I analize myself and others a lot, and people tell me I think and worry too much.

But it is difficult. Yesterday I cried because I saw the world MEMORABILIA, it is such a sad word. Pelase, don't think I am joking, I really did cry.

Also I felt really sad when reading " ...many years ago..." from Eddie Haskell's post in "Song that makes you sad".

I understand you. :hug:

Betal
05-09-07, 20:41
Just kill them if they are such a pain in the ass.

J/k (<- maybe)

moodydog
05-09-07, 20:42

im sorry but *cry*

i allways think like that.. believe me.. when your 15, 16.. everything will change! Anyway you just need to bee a bit more confident and not care what others think!

Archetype
05-09-07, 20:44
others have it worse than you do, try think about that.

Legend 4ever
05-09-07, 20:44
I understand you. :hug:

Thank you, I'm glad someone does.
BTW I love your signature, which is also really sad, yet very true.

Anajrob
05-09-07, 20:47
Thank you, I'm glad someone does.
BTW I love your signature, which is also really sad, yet very true.

Aw...Thank you! :hug: I know. I get depressed when I read it, but I really like it at the same time. :(

Joe_16
05-09-07, 21:16
Chin up.

Legend 4ever
05-09-07, 21:18
Chin up.

It is easy to say, but hard to do.
Actually I can keep my chin up, but my mind and heart will always suffer till I get the things staight.

2kool4u
05-09-07, 22:17
Just kill them if they are such a pain in the ass.

J/k (<- maybe)

:vlol:

just*raidin*tomb
05-09-07, 22:34
i know it gets hard at times (im also 14) but ive learned years ago not to give a flying flippin crap what others think!:ohn:(excuse my language). i much prefer standing alone and being me than being part of some "click", as they say. i know you didnt mention this but im sure its somethin along the lines of wat ur going thru.:D if you get mad at someone just imagine that there on the toilet constipated! please try it! it never fales:);)

.....i could go on.....:rolleyes:

nah.:o

just be urself and nondepressed!:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Dakaruch
05-09-07, 22:58

well that was just mean!

@mathew-don't give a **** about what others think... say what you have to say, and never regret it! if someone says that you're stupid, idiotic, whatever... don't give a ****! they are ****ers... ;)

just croft
05-09-07, 23:02

im sorry but *cry*

totaly with you! (both forums and real life) but you know what I say (sorry to write this in advance) **** them!

Really, if those people anoy you so much just do it like me and don't give a crap to them, if you try to talk to them nicely and they answer you bcak agressivly just screw them and never talk to them again.

Junebug
05-09-07, 23:07
No worries Mathew!:tmb: I doesn't really matter what people think about you, just be yourself!:D If people dont like the real you then there're just mean.

just*raidin*tomb
05-09-07, 23:14
well that was just mean!

omg, that was mean!:(

Twilight
05-09-07, 23:27
HAHA!!.......

j/king!

alrite, like 2 days ago i felt lik crap, so i read this article thingy and it said to stop saying negative things to urself. say it out loud if u have to, to see what ur saying. tell urself to stop (literally) when u try to diss urself.
think of what u want outta life. where u want to be. ur tru goals. ull feel ur spirit brighten up. :)

o, and ignoring ppl can be hard sometimes, but think of it this way. they care soo much about u so much, they take time to diss u cuz they hav no lives. i literally laugh out loud when ppl diss me. theyre so pathetic, theyre lik fans. :P

Necromanser
06-09-07, 06:07
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aDr094GbbWA

Listen to this always cheers me up

ivannnnn
06-09-07, 08:05
I understand what you mean. But you have to be patient like me. I at times get a 'hell' in this forum

tombraiderluka
06-09-07, 08:23
Give us more advice!
Tell me your problems,child. :) :p