PDA

View Full Version : Self-Handle Advices

Jensie17
06-09-07, 20:16
Alright, i got a problem here, i suddenly become Hot Tempered, i can barely talk with anyone more than 2 sentences. the 3rd sentence come out, that's when the fight start, i cant handle myself ._. i fought like 5 times today over nothing, my buddy come and hit my back and say What's up, i dragged him into the restroom and beat him up in there. my friend asked me "how do u do" and i punched him right after he closed his mouth. a few minutes ago, i talked with my dad about the Fund Raising stuff in the school and i dont wanna do it, he started to Tell stories, and he said that the credits are needed for scholarship, and i said "who told you that" and he kept on talking, i just come closer and talk louder "Who told you that" then he just ignore me and pretend i wasnt there, that cracked me off, i wanted to beat the crap out of him but i bunched the sandbag instead. and then i told my dad i might need some money for the registration of the ACT test, and he was like "ok ok let me get it let me get it" and run into his room getting the money while i was telling him that i dont need it right now, and he kept on saying "im getting it" and that ****ed me off.
Any advices for me to cool down a little bit? or to handle my expression better =.=' at this rate i will end up beating my teachers up and get consequences =.='

LaraCablara
06-09-07, 20:19
Alright, i got a problem here, i suddenly become Hot Tempered, i can barely talk with anyone more than 2 sentences. the 3rd sentence come out, that's when the fight start, i cant handle myself ._. i fought like 5 times today over nothing, my buddy come and hit my back and say What's up, i dragged him into the restroom and beat him up in there. my friend asked me "how do u do" and i punched him right after he closed his mouth. a few minutes ago, i talked with my dad about the Fund Raising stuff in the school and i dont wanna do it, he started to Tell stories, and he said that the credits are needed for scholarship, and i said "who told you that" and he kept on talking, i just come closer and talk louder "Who told you that" then he just ignore me and pretend i wasnt there, that cracked me off, i wanted to beat the crap out of him but i bunched the sandbag instead. and then i told my dad i might need some money for the registration of the ACT test, and he was like "ok ok let me get it let me get it" and run into his room getting the money while i was telling him that i dont need it right now, and he kept on saying "im getting it" and that ****ed me off.
Any advices for me to cool down a little bit? or to handle my expression better =.=' at this rate i will end up beating my teachers up and get consequences =.='

I'm having a hard time believing that.

just croft
06-09-07, 20:24
right..... first of all I don't belive some one who did that would say anything about it.... second go to rehab seriously

Jensie17
06-09-07, 20:27
im telling this because it's weird for me, i always be nice to my buddies.

Nord_the_raider
06-09-07, 20:27

lol you a girl or a boy?

Jensie17
06-09-07, 20:41
a guy, boxer =P

NemesisxAngelus
06-09-07, 22:09
If this is true, a psychologist might help you out, not to be crude or anything.

Admles
06-09-07, 22:33
Get help.

Geck-o-Lizard
06-09-07, 22:34
How old are you? 15/16?

BtoFu
06-09-07, 22:38
Grow up? :wve:

Jacob x5
06-09-07, 22:38
All right, mate? How you doing?