PDA

View Full Version : Osama to contact the U.S on 9/11

2kool4u
06-09-07, 21:50
I just saw on the news. Has anyone else heard this?

NemesisxAngelus
06-09-07, 21:54
No I haven't heard it, but it sounds interesting.

Joe_16
06-09-07, 21:54
Nope. More information?

2kool4u
06-09-07, 22:01
That was it, they said they will update. Im creeped out.

The day the towers fell was on a tuesday and the anniversary of 9/11 this year falls on a tuesday.

Jacob x5
06-09-07, 22:03
Where is he, then? He must have been hiding with his mates somewhere if he's not dead.

2kool4u
06-09-07, 22:04
That is soo true!!Wtf he cant be in a cave!

interstellardave
06-09-07, 22:04
If there's some more secret "Anti-Terror" legislation that people in power want to pass then I'm sure there will be more terror attacks to scare the daylights out of the US citizenry--be it on 9/11 again or some other day.

Bullethail
06-09-07, 22:06
Where is he, then? He must have been hiding with his mates somewhere if he's not dead.

Yeah... Al Qaeda's a wily bunch... I just hope by 'contacting' us, it's literal...

DREWY
06-09-07, 22:07
Well I hope they have caller ID. Best chance yet to catch him, previous attempts have been pretty dismal.
Personally I think he probably died of liver failure a few years ago. Suits both sides to make it look like he's alive.

2kool4u
06-09-07, 22:08
If there's some more secret "Anti-Terror" legislation that people in power want to pass then I'm sure there will be more terror attacks to scare the daylights out of the US citizenry--be it on 9/11 again or some other day.

Dont say that :yik: you werent there that day! It was scary i saw it right outside my window at school!

ROFl @ Drewy.

interstellardave
06-09-07, 22:11
Dont say that :yik: you werent there that day! It was scary i saw it right outside my window at school!

ROFl @ Drewy.

Oh, I don't say it's a good thing... nor do I take it lightly, but I do think that it will likely happen again, somewhere.

2kool4u
06-09-07, 22:12
Crosses Fingers not Ny maybe Maryland?

JK

_Lam
06-09-07, 22:17
What ! You saw everything in your classroom !? **** ! I would do an heart attack ! Your school is like very near from the downtown ?

Anyway, it proove you have a great view from there, in most of my classroom, I see a brick wall. :D

2kool4u
06-09-07, 22:21
lol i was in fifth grade my school was on the hill and it had a beautiful view of the city.

Paul H
06-09-07, 22:22

The word is that there could soon be another false flag terrorist attack on the US, for which the blame will be put on the Iranians, for the purpose of building public support for an attack on Iran.

The issuance of orders for Neo-Con mass media arms to push for an assault on Iran also puts the U.S. on red alert for a terror attack, whether real or manufactured, which Dick Cheney has already promised will immediately be blamed on Iran no matter who the real culprits are.

On August 1st, 2005 the American Conservative reported that Cheney had tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan involved a massive air strike on Iran which included the use of nuclear weapons.

The publication reported that, "The response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States," meaning that any such attack will immediately be blamed on Iran and any evidence to the contrary will be buried.

http://infowars.com/articles/ww3/iran_cheney_orders_media_sell_iran_attack.htm

Then of course there will be a new, even more draconian, version of the Patriot Act, including compulsory biometric ID cards for everyone, which will be passed into law to "protect" everyone. And all the suckers will fall for it again, just as they did after 9/11.

Geck-o-Lizard
06-09-07, 22:31
Personally I think he probably died of liver failure a few years ago. Suits both sides to make it look like he's alive.

He's our Emmanuel Goldstein then?

Jacob x5
06-09-07, 22:35

Yeah, I heard he had liver cancer or something not dissimilar.

SamReeves
06-09-07, 22:37
The word is that there could soon be another false flag terrorist attack on the US, for which the blame will be put on the Iranians, for the purpose of building public support for an attack on Iran.

Then of course there will be a new, even more draconian, version of the Patriot Act, including compulsory biometric ID cards for everyone, which will be passed into law to "protect" everyone. And all the suckers will fall for it again, just as they did after 9/11.

Good job sir! What other conspiracies can you throw out there? :rolleyes:

DREWY
06-09-07, 22:38
He's our Emmanuel Goldstein then?

Funny you mention that Geck LINK (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/orwell_goldstein_1984.html)
The US needs him alive to pursue their 'war on terror', and Al Qaeda needs him as thier figurehead- and for proof of the US's incompetence.

2kool4u
06-09-07, 23:12
That was a real interesting read. Did you see Bush's comment!!! "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

Izzie404
06-09-07, 23:17
What do you mean he's going to "contact" us?

lol i was in fifth grade my school was on the hill and it had a beautiful view of the city.

Hey I was in Fifth grade too! lol.. I just remember hearing about it, but I didn't quite understand the severity of it, because I used to watch pretty horrific movies that I think had, by that point, made me immune to that kind of pain.
I learned better soon after.

findme
06-09-07, 23:18
Bush's comment!!! "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

Oh please, don't ****ing bull**** me, George W***** Bush.

2kool4u
06-09-07, 23:20
He will send us a message like the video's he has been sending us. But its weird he has never announced it. When i was in fifth grade everybody was confused people said manhattten was bombed i was like :yik:

calico25
07-09-07, 00:57
Oh please, don't ****ing bull**** me, George W***** Bush.

No kidding. I am ashamed that he was governor of my great state and has brought my nation into a quagmire that will end in nothing but disaster as a president.

Thank god he is not a true texan...his daughters know how to party though, lol.

I will never forget that morning. I was asleep when the first plane hit and my alarm woke me for my classes at my university. My roommate was banging on my door but i ignored him, then i heard Bush talking on the radio giving and address of somesort and i thought that was strange because it was a sports radio station i was set to.

I walked out of my room to get some coffee and saw my roommate, who was as white as a ghost and then i saw the TV and about **** myself. I remember watching the second plane hit and thinking that i was dreaming...then i called my girlfriend and she was crying because he brother lived just a few blocks from the towers and when they started to fall she just started wailing and moaning and i was just silent...didnt know what to think or feel....

Legends
07-09-07, 01:02
That is scary. I really hope they catch him some day.

Soma Holiday
07-09-07, 01:07
www.zeitgeistmovie.com (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com)

;)

2kool4u
07-09-07, 01:29
WOW that is looong, ill watch it later but what is it about?

Soma Holiday
07-09-07, 04:01
Conspiracy Theories about 9/11, and the past happenings of the nation, as well as a short insite about religion...

very interesting. I think everyone of earth should watch it. not saying its the dead truth, but its a damn good argument. Go for it. ;)

Zac Medley
07-09-07, 06:19
That was a real interesting read. Did you see Bush's comment!!! "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

It makes perfect sense to me. You want a war? No problem, but we're going to fight you on your dirt, not ours. America is going to be preserved (I hope) as a land of peace and prosperity where ANYBODY can come and live.

Any rabble of trouble makers that wants to fight - OK you got it, but it won't be here.

That has always been at the heart of American foreign policy, blaming George W. Bush is immature and purile.

No kidding. I am ashamed that he was governor of my great state and has brought my nation into a quagmire that will end in nothing but disaster as a president.

Are you ashamed to call yourself an American too? Grow up. You have experienced nothing but the peace and prosperity that brave men and women have fought and died for for over 2 hundred years. You can sit at home on your internet because there are people brave and committed enough to go to a place like Iraq, so the terrorists can't come to the US and detonate car bombs in shopping malls.

I remember when the IRA was blowing up McDonalds Restaurants on Oxford St. in London - it's no joke. You want that in downtown Dallas?

Mona Sax
07-09-07, 08:51
It makes perfect sense to me. You want a war? No problem, but we're going to fight you on your dirt, not ours. America is going to be preserved (I hope) as a land of peace and prosperity where ANYBODY can come and live.

Any rabble of trouble makers that wants to fight - OK you got it, but it won't be here.

That has always been at the heart of American foreign policy, blaming George W. Bush is immature and purile.
The problem is that to the American government, everybody that doesn't agree with them is a 'trouble maker'. Besides, if you want to invade a country, you'd better have a damn good reason for it - in the case of Iraq, there simply was none. An aggressive war is such a severe measure that you have to consider all other options, including international sanctions. After WWII, the UN were founded to improve the dialogue between nations and governments and prevent such aggressions - it's simply unacceptable that some trigger-happy cowboy decides to not give a damn whenever he feels like it. 'You want it, come get it' might be a good policy on a schoolyard, but in international politics, it's probably the most stupid attitude there could be. If you doubt it, just imagine Iran invading the US because they consider Bush a threat to their security. Not that different, is it?
Are you ashamed to call yourself an American too? Grow up. You have experienced nothing but the peace and prosperity that brave men and women have fought and died for for over 2 hundred years. You can sit at home on your internet because there are people brave and committed enough to go to a place like Iraq, so the terrorists can't come to the US and detonate car bombs in shopping malls.
First of all, you should be ashamed for using the deaths of countless soldiers for your own political agenda.

Second, who says the terrorists are in Iraq? There are terrorists all over the world - the most dangerous being the ones that are already in their target countries, living normal lives (the so-called sleepers). You can't fight terrorism by military force.

george_croft
07-09-07, 08:55

Oh dear god, the retardness.

Zac Medley
07-09-07, 08:58
First of all, you should be ashamed for using the deaths of countless soldiers for your own political agenda.

Second, who says the terrorists are in Iraq? There are terrorists all over the world - the most dangerous being the ones that are already in their target countries, living normal lives (the so-called sleepers). You can't fight terrorism by military force.

What political agenda? Are you speaking to me personally? or to the politicians.

Your second point: the evidence speaks for itself - most of the insurgents fighting in Iraq are Iranian, Saudis, Jordanians, Afghanistan, anybody but Iraqi. They are not fighting for freedom and independance for Iraq. They are fighting because they like it and they hate America. If we did not engage them in Afghanistan and Iraq then they would be here in our neighborhoods and schools, you can count on it.

If you doubt it, just imagine Iran invading the US because they consider Bush a threat to their security.

They wouldn't stand a chance, thank God. That IS the whole point isn't it. We don't want that to happen so we take steps to make sure it doesn't.

You see a war right now, but wait a few years until economic recovery really catches hold in Iraq. Once those people start to make some money and get invested in the advantages of having a stable and free society you will see the benefit to what is happening now. A few rich people and a healthy middle class and Iraq will be a great ally towards promoting peace and stability in the region, believe me.

Cochrane
07-09-07, 09:05
Your second point: the evidence speaks for itself - most of the insurgents fighting in Iraq are Iranian, Saudis, Jordanians, Afghanistan, anybody but Iraqi. They are not fighting for freedom and independance for Iraq. They are fighting because they like it and they hate America. If we did not engage them in Afghanistan and Iraq then they would be here in our neighborhoods and schools, you can count on it.

If that was the logic behind the war (I'm not yet convinced there was any behind it, but never mind that), then it would mean the USA attacked Iraq only to create a playground for terrorists, at the expense of the Iraqi citizens. I really cannot think of a way to make that sound good.

Zac Medley
07-09-07, 09:14
Let's not get into a chicken and the egg thing. The situation is what it is. Where would you want to engage a bunch of blood-thirsty terrorists? In your back yard, or theirs?

I said it before, American foreign policy has ALWAYS been to take it to them.

They could stop fighting, anytime they want, they could even come to the US, get jobs, buy houses and drive SUVs down to the mall. We're going to preserve this as a place where people have peace and security.

But if they try to wreck it, you better believe that they are going to get more than they bargained for.

If they cared about Iraq and it's citizens they would stop fighting and engage in the political process. They don't care about Iraqis or anyone else, and they hate us. What do you do? It's not a pretty picture.

Mona Sax
07-09-07, 09:14
What political agenda? Are you speaking to me personally? or to the politicians.

Yes, I was talking to you. You have no idea what those people fought and died for, so don't claim you do.

America invaded an Islamic country. Religion is very important in the Middle East, often more important than countries or borders. Many people fight because they simply don't want any invaders in their region. Mix it with a diffuse enemy image of 'crusaders' and you've got a very strong motivation. Of course most of them don't want 'freedom and independence for Iraq', they simply want the US out of the Middle East. Quite understandable, if you ask me, I wouldn't want any foreign army to occupy my country, either. As for the 'otherwise they'd come to us' point, that's just crap. I didn't see a terrorist invasion before the strike on Iraq. As for the few that would consider attacking the US directly, that's what Homeland Security is for.
They wouldn't stand a chance, thank God. That IS the whole point isn't it. We don't want that to happen so we take steps to make sure it doesn't.
You totally missed my point. Being stronger doesn't make one right. The question remains the same - if you don't want anybody to invade the US, why do you do the same to other countries?

Zac Medley
07-09-07, 09:16
- if you don't want anybody to invade the US, why do you do the same to other countries?

So that they can't.

The attitude that if I act like your friend you will act like my friend doesn't even work in school grounds, let alone international politics.

Mona Sax
07-09-07, 09:19
So that they can't.
One more chance, then I give up. What if Iran invaded the US so that they can't attack others anymore? Same situation. And if you still don't understand my point:

If you want others to leave you alone, leave them alone.

Zac Medley
07-09-07, 09:27
If you want others to leave you alone, leave them alone.

That is a beautiful sentiment, and it is an echo of the voice of Jesus Christ when he said, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." However this is a guide for personal conduct, not a foreign policy. That is how I would treat you if I met you in the street, but it does not protect the peace and freedom of the US from a ravening enemy who is determined to destroy us.

Cochrane
07-09-07, 09:32
Did you ever wonder why that enemy wants to attack the USA? If they did only because they are lunatics, I would agree with your opinion, but there is more motivation to them, and the US waging an unjustified war in Iraq just might be one of them.

Zac Medley
07-09-07, 09:35
If you really want an answer to that one, PM me. Better to let this die down for a while.

myrmaad
07-09-07, 09:40
Well Zac, you know I'm fond of you so please don't take offense at what I'm going to tell you. The US government is the original foreign invader, the policies started in the late 1800s, coincident with William McKinley's presidency; under Roosevelt political cartoonists started commentary with the US as the "cop of the world", but in fact these policies were not for justice abroad, but to protect US investments abroad, our so-called "foreign interests" (follow the money); under the guise of protecting our foreign interests we have destroyed the "way of life" of countless human beings causing untold suffering and hardship to the poorest of poor (that would be women and children); of course we don't really care because their not of European descent and they're brown. (or at least not "white") so they don't count anyway, you see. *FACETIOUS--they DO count to ME*

We have supported evil dictators when it suited our "foreign interests", we have brought down peaceful democratic governments when it suited us, and we have installed dictatorships (PINOCHET ring a bell?) when it suited us.

Please don't get me started, I know history too well.

Zac Medley
07-09-07, 09:42
No offense taken. You have very valuable insight, as always.

Edit: however, that does help to substantiate the point I made that blaming George W. Bush is immature. But there have been two threads like this going this morning and I'm starting to blur them together.

myrmaad
07-09-07, 09:46
:hug:

TRF is my place to relax, thanks for being so understanding and openminded.

EMMANUEL
07-09-07, 11:14
The murrdering Snake will never be on the murdering plane again oooh.

Zac Medley
07-09-07, 11:16
:hug:

TRF is my place to relax, thanks for being so understanding and openminded.

You so cute, but I bet there's at least a *couple* of people around here who DON'T think I'm open-minded.

Welcome EMMANUEL! Way to go for a first post. :confused:

Zac Medley
07-09-07, 12:17
America invaded an Islamic country. Religion is very important in the Middle East, often more important than countries or borders. Many people fight because they simply don't want any invaders in their region. Mix it with a diffuse enemy image of 'crusaders' and you've got a very strong motivation. Of course most of them don't want 'freedom and independence for Iraq', they simply want the US out of the Middle East. Quite understandable, if you ask me, I wouldn't want any foreign army to occupy my country, either.

I can understand that.

Sorry to double post, but I think that Mona thinks I don't read her posts carefully. ;)

Mict
07-09-07, 14:25
http://nynerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/bin-laden-dead-or-alive.jpg

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-07, 14:26
:vlol:

danitiwa
07-09-07, 15:02
Just Kill him again then! :p :vlol: Jk, that was cruel.

SamReeves
07-09-07, 15:33
As soon as the Pakistanis give the green light to go into the disputed territory, it will be done.

I think many of the nay-sayers will be surprised by by GEN Petraeus in the next week.

Legend of Lara
07-09-07, 16:15
The murrdering Snake will never be on the murdering plane again oooh.

What an insightful post. :p

peeves
07-09-07, 16:45
Yeah I'm glad Saddam hussein died.

AnthonyShock1515
07-09-07, 16:55
I was in Year 4 And I was getting ready to leave for school and I heard about it on TV. I didn't realize how major it was until I got to school and everybody was like OMG.

2kool4u
07-09-07, 18:06
My mom knew it was tereroisim before they even announced it. I remember that morning so vividly, She told me "Its not an accident how does a plane not see that building."

Mona Sax
07-09-07, 20:14
I think many of the nay-sayers will be surprised by by GEN Petraeus in the next week.
I think Petraeus is way smarter than his boss - being a general, he's got a better idea of what conventional armed forces can and cannot achieve. He also seems to care more about the lives of his men. Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to the concept of a politician calling the shots - the opposite, a junta, would be horribly dangerous and undemocratic - but maybe the idea of one single man deciding on war and peace should be reassessed.

Jacob x5
07-09-07, 20:42
If they ever find Bin Laden, I don't think they'll fanny around putting him in prison like they did with Saddam. This is different. He's pretty much at the heart of what happened on September 11th, and so if the Americans ever find him, they should shoot him on sight.

2kool4u
07-09-07, 21:07
Agreed, shoot first ask questions later.

Mad Tony
07-09-07, 21:09
Agreed, shoot first ask questions later.Something about shooting him striaght off I think is a bit lenient. Why not torture for all the pain and suffering he caused to the hundreds thousands of people across the world?

2kool4u
07-09-07, 21:10
hmm that sounds interesting, but what if he escapes?

Mad Tony
07-09-07, 21:11
hmm that sounds interesting, but what if he escapes?Wound him first perhaps?

Mr.Burns
07-09-07, 21:21
Torture him and those who support him will be empowered. Kill him and you make him a martyr.

Mad Tony
07-09-07, 21:22
Torture him and those who support him will be empowered. Kill him and you make him a martyr. So really it's a lose-lose situation?

Mr.Burns
07-09-07, 21:22
So really it's a lose-lose situation?
Pretty much.

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-07, 21:25
Threaten to parade him on live TV in a French maid's costume if he doesn't talk.

AnthonyShock1515
07-09-07, 21:36
Threaten to parade him on live TV in a French maid's costume if he doesn't talk.

For some reason, that idea seems more appropriate then the others:p

I think if he is found then he should suffer with excrutiating pain. To be honest, killing him or doing anything to him will accomplish nothing but revenge, and revenge cannot garuntee our saftey nor restore peace. There are a whole army of people like who are destined to take his place.

2kool4u
07-09-07, 21:41

:vlol: @ Mr. Burns what if he "commited Suicide" ?

Mr.Burns
07-09-07, 21:52
:vlol: @ Mr. Burns what if he "commited Suicide" ?

How would those in charge prove it? Besides, truth, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Those that follow him would never believe that he "commited suicide."

Angel666
08-09-07, 01:24
I have to go to the dentist on Tuesday. :pi: It is scary though, to think it could happen again. I however, will not live in fear. I am going to that dentist!

tranniversary119
08-09-07, 01:27
They probally have a library of all the movies he sends. Whatever happens happens.

2kool4u
08-09-07, 03:13
30 min tape sent out,
He made no threats he just mokced america and urged us to convert to islam.

Angel666
08-09-07, 03:45
:confused: Recently?

Bowie
08-09-07, 03:46
30 min tape sent out,
He made no threats he just mokced america and urged us to convert to islam.
Vice versa with Bush, except Bush makes threats.

Bullethail
08-09-07, 03:47

Umm... I realize that this is George Bush we're talking about here, and that if he says something, try to read it as something stupid at all costs, but actually... that's not a half-true statement. Without war, you can't have peace.

2kool4u
08-09-07, 04:04
:confused: Recently?

Just a little while ago.

ivannnnn
08-09-07, 04:38
No war please,, who is the troublemaker now? Laden or Bush?

2kool4u
08-09-07, 05:01
Both it seems.

ivannnnn
08-09-07, 05:21
Both it seems.
I have heard that Israel Zionism makes a relationship with USA to occupy Palestine. So that's why Osama doesn't want to stay put ...? :rolleyes:

Mona Sax
08-09-07, 09:02
If they ever find Bin Laden, I don't think they'll fanny around putting him in prison like they did with Saddam. This is different. He's pretty much at the heart of what happened on September 11th, and so if the Americans ever find him, they should shoot him on sight.

Agreed, shoot first ask questions later.

Something about shooting him striaght off I think is a bit lenient. Why not torture for all the pain and suffering he caused to the hundreds thousands of people across the world?

hmm that sounds interesting, but what if he escapes?

Wound him first perhaps?
How about giving him the same rights as every other criminal? The true strength of a democratic, constitutional state becomes apparent in the way it treats its worst enemies. If those get a fair trial (which would probably end with Bin Laden being put to death anyway), the system works. If they don't - for example, if they're killed, tortured or held captive without being charged, as suggested - it shows that we're not the slightest bit better than anybody else that doesn't respect the human rights. Terrorists and criminals, in other words.

Bullethail
08-09-07, 16:23
How about giving him the same rights as every other criminal? The true strength of a democratic, constitutional state becomes apparent in the way it treats its worst enemies. If those get a fair trial (which would probably end with Bin Laden being put to death anyway), the system works. If they don't - for example, if they're killed, tortured or held captive without being charged, as suggested - it shows that we're not the slightest bit better than anybody else that doesn't respect the human rights. Terrorists and criminals, in other words.

I dunno. I think it shows less a brittle government system, but more just how flawed human nature is... :(

2kool4u
08-09-07, 17:00

But wouldnt he die a martyr?

Mr.Burns
08-09-07, 17:03
But wouldnt he die a martyr?Which comes back to my point that in the eyes of his fanatics, he'll always be martyred. Of course the question is, how much of an impact would his death (assuming he's not already dead) have on those bent on the destruction of the US?

2kool4u
08-09-07, 17:06
If they kept him in jail for life what are the chances that he might escape
btw hi Mr. Burns

Mr.Burns
08-09-07, 18:03
I suspect that no matter what happens, his capture or death would just fuel the fires for his fanatics.

Mad Tony
08-09-07, 18:05
I suspect that no matter what happens, his capture or death would just fuel the fires for his fanatics. Exactly. Unless he's already dead, then we're screwed really.

And when I say we I mean the western world. Remember 7/7?

2kool4u
08-09-07, 19:24
I think he is dying he died his beard and it is rather short.