PDA

View Full Version : Snakes on a plane- What a stupid name

trXD
08-09-07, 01:46
Its like calling tomb raider "Woman in a tomb"

Jensie17
08-09-07, 01:49
What else can u call the movie? :vlol: the assult of the snakes? Plane of Snakes? but yeah, u r right, Woman in a tomb :vlol:

BtoFu
08-09-07, 01:52
Wasn't the title the very thing that caused a stir in the first place? Harr.

Soma Holiday
08-09-07, 01:57

HA!! That's awesome! I should so write a TR Fanfic titled that!! LOLOL

Forever_Laras_56
08-09-07, 02:11

HA HA HA HA!!yah really the name was stupid.but the move was good i liked it and it was sad when the poor guy and girl that got killed when the guy was freeked out buy going on a plane any way.but over all it was a good movie:D

Ikas90
08-09-07, 04:28
The title is as dumb as the movie. I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard, snakes just randomly appear on a plane for no reason whatsoever. Some strong story-line.

Jensie17
08-09-07, 04:29
Ikas, who told u that? :O tell them to go watch the movie again, the mafia set the snakes on the plane duh

2kool4u
08-09-07, 04:36
LOL my sig is from that movie.

Admles
08-09-07, 04:45
It was a hilarious, no-brainer action flick. A lot of fun, very corny - which is what it was intended to be.

Agent Dee
08-09-07, 05:51
I bought it blind for 8 bucks on dvd at the local video store. I ****ing LOVE this movie :yah:. true story the studio wanted to change the title to the name of the plane and the flight number. samuel jackson said, you better change it back to Snakes on a Plane, because I loved the movie based on the original title!.

oh and gotta love the music video :tmb:
SXPvc4kmuPc

vespertea
08-09-07, 06:00
The movie's title is what sparked the whole SOAP fandom. When watching the movie, you really shouldn't take it seriously, because it's not meant to be serious. Halfway through they gave up and decided to just BS it. It's so horrible that it's pretty awesome.