PDA

View Full Version : A ghost just messed up with my printer!

lillyc
08-09-07, 12:06
I was reading some ghost stories on this forum and I went to the bathroom:whi:.When I returned I saw some papers in the printer.Someone printed the ghost stories I was reading.And I saw some papers on the ground.I remember that the printer was turned off and it had no papers.And I didn't want to print the stories.I was like::yik:,:eek:.Nobody would want to do this.Besides my mom is upstairs reading.What's going on?!

jamieoliver22
08-09-07, 12:07
Maybe you are loosing it? :p

Dante Trent
08-09-07, 12:11
:yik: The return of the...

Legends
08-09-07, 12:12
Are you sure that really happened? :whi:

lillyc
08-09-07, 12:13
Are you sure that really happened? :whi:

Yes.I'm not crazy.

CroftScionGuard
08-09-07, 12:15
Yes.I'm not crazy.
You shouldn't drink that much!!!!
kidding

Anyway, someone could go to the printer while you were in the bathroom

Admles
08-09-07, 12:15
Yes I'm really sure that happened.

lillyc
08-09-07, 12:16
You shouldn't drink that much!!!!
kidding

Anyway, someone could go to the printer while you were in the bathroom

I am in the house only with my mom.Why would she do that without asking?

jackali
08-09-07, 12:17
Well in future I would advise you not to take any little pills you find on the floor.

Dante Trent
08-09-07, 12:17
Yeah, maybe.. your mum was checking something...or you forgot to turn it off completely..

CroftScionGuard
08-09-07, 12:18
I am in the house only with my mom.Why would shw do that without asking?
Did you ask your mother? Also isn't it probable that you put that papers on the printer for another purpose?

lillyc
08-09-07, 12:19
Yeah, maybe...your little siblings...or your mum was checking something..
I have no siblings but yeah I'll ask my mother:)."Also isn't it probable that you put that papers on the printer for another purpose?"No.I was just searching the forum for any news.I didn't want to do anything else.

Dante Trent
08-09-07, 12:21
If you ask your mum and she says it wasn't her,..consider moving..

lillyc
08-09-07, 12:22
My mom didn't touch it.

Mad Tony
08-09-07, 12:22
If you ask your mum and she says it wasn't her,..consider moving..Are you serious? Why would anybody move when there's probably a logical explanation for it anyway.

@lillyc: I know you probably don't think this, but maybe the printer really was turned on and there really was paper in the printer? These sort of things can slip your mind and it's happened to me before when I've strongly believe something to be off when it was actually on.

Dante Trent
08-09-07, 12:24
Well...if there is a logical solution..But in this case, if he is really sure he turned it off...then..em..i don't think there is a logical reason..

Mad Tony
08-09-07, 12:26
Well...if there is a logical solution..But in this case, if he is really sure he turned it off...then..em..i don't think there is a logical reason..Like I said, things can so easily slip the mind. Also, printers can turn themselves on and off.

I'd consider perhaps getting a new printer (it might be broken if it turns itself on and prints stuff), but not moving.

in these arms
08-09-07, 12:27
Are you serious? Why would anybody move when there's probably a logical explanation for it anyway.

@lillyc: [B]I know you probably don't think this, but maybe the printer really was turned on and there really was paper in the printer? These sort of things can slip your mind and it's happened to me before when I've strongly believe something to be off when it was actually on.

Yeah I went to sleep with my PS2 still on, I woke up next morning wondering why the hell it was on. It didn't happen again, so it is true what MT said.

jackali
08-09-07, 12:27
Also, printers can turn themselves on and off.

Power surges. Perfect cause of this.
If the surge is crazy enough it can cause it to print too. But the more likely explanation is that it was on, it had paper and print was pressed accidentally.

lillyc
08-09-07, 12:31
Are you serious? Why would anybody move when there's probably a logical explanation for it anyway.

@lillyc: I know you probably don't think this, but maybe the printer really was turned on and there really was paper in the printer? These sort of things can slip your mind and it's happened to me before when I've strongly believe something to be off when it was actually on.

I printed something earlier this day.I clearly remember that I used the last paper.And my printer makes an annoying noise when turned on.I did a bit of my homework after printing.If it was turned on it's noise would probably stopped me of doing the homework.I have a new printer.Bought it last week.And in "turned off" I wanted to say that the cable was unplugged.

Mad Tony
08-09-07, 12:32
I printed something earlier this day.I clearly remember that I used the last paper.And my printer makes an annoying noise when turned on.I did a bit of my homework after printing.If it was turned on it's noise would probably stopped me of doing the homework.Like I said, there are two logical explanations for that. The paper being in the printer slipped your mind and the printer just had a technical fault.

lillyc
08-09-07, 12:37
See what I added Mad Tony.

Mad Tony
08-09-07, 12:38
See what I added Mad Tony.I still stand by my explanation. Things slip the mind.

jamieoliver22
08-09-07, 12:49
I agree with Mad Tony, it probably just was a trick of the mind. Short term memory can easily be forgotten to be honest, such like when you walk into a room and then think "What did I come in here for?". Things can happen (like it turning on) without you even realizing if you are engrossed into your homework. These things happen.

tranniversary119
08-09-07, 12:54
I agree with Mad Tony, it probably just was a trick of the mind. Short term memory can easily be forgotten to be honest, such like when you walk into a room and then think "What did I come in here for?". Things can happen (like it turning on) without you even realizing if you are engrossed into your homework. These things happen.

Happens to me all the time!

lillyc
08-09-07, 12:59
Whatever it was it doesn't matter.Maybe I just forgot.But it is still wierd.My house is sort of haunted.When my friends come here they have strange experiences.

raiderfun
08-09-07, 13:42
1-Are you sure that there is no one beside your mother at home ?
2-What kind of strange experiences did your friends have ?

Forever_Laras_56
08-09-07, 13:48
some times a printer can get stuck.like one time i used our printer and printed stuff then later on i turned it on and it printed more stuff im like WHOLELY MOLELY but the printer just got stuck.:D

Betal
08-09-07, 13:51
Everything that has electricity in it can start by itself..

Ikas90
08-09-07, 14:05
I've experienced something similar, and I think it was a slip of the mind, as Mad Tony said.

I once called my gf on the phone, and her phone was off. Then I heard a voice say "Hello?", and I said Hello back. There was no answer. I took the phone away from my ear and looked at the screen, and it had indicated that no one had picked up the phone. There was no call summary when I stopped ringing.

So, yeah, I think my mind was playing tricks on me :p

lillyc
08-09-07, 14:06
1-Are you sure that there is no one beside your mother at home ?
2-What kind of strange experiences did your friends have ?

1.No there wasn't.2.The worst experience they had was that one of them turned to tell the others something while on the stairs and she felt like someone was pushing her then she saw a blurred figure climbing up the stairs.Others told me that they feel touched or that they see or hear something.

raiderfun
08-09-07, 14:10
1.No there wasn't.2.The worst experience they had was that one of them turned to tell the others something while on the stairs and she felt like someone was pushing her then she saw a blurred figure climbing up the stairs.Others told me that they feel touched or that they see or hear something.

You mean a strange experience didn't occur only once, you mean many times at your home ?

lillyc
08-09-07, 14:10
You mean a strange experience didn't occur only once, you mean many times at your home ?

Yes.I described more here:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=107008&page=3

raiderfun
08-09-07, 14:15
Yes.I described more here:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=107008&page=3

LOL , this is creeping ! :o
Move to another house then ! :D
i love ghost stories Xd :D

Angelx14
08-09-07, 14:23
I've experienced something similar, and I think it was a slip of the mind, as Mad Tony said.

I once called my gf on the phone, and her phone was off. Then I heard a voice say "Hello?", and I said Hello back. There was no answer. I took the phone away from my ear and looked at the screen, and it had indicated that no one had picked up the phone. There was no call summary when I stopped ringing.

So, yeah, I think my mind was playing tricks on me :p
That just proves that you have to stop calling me :ton: nah xD

What an interesting story.. well, all I can say is; you're haunted, hun. =)

lillyc
08-09-07, 14:26
LOL , this is creeping ! :o
Move to another house then ! :D
i love ghost stories Xd :D

I love them too.But not in my house.:pI don't think my family wants to move because of some ghostly things.The ghost never really did something to us.(that friend that the ghost pushed has now become my enemy)

raiderfun
08-09-07, 14:32
I love them too.But not in my house.:pI don't think my family wants to move because of some ghostly things.The ghost never really did something to us.(that friend that the ghost pushed has now become my enemy)

LOL this is funny ! :vlol:
Maybe the ghost is your friend and knew that your friend would be your ennemy so he hit him before ! :D

So in general, there is you, your mom and your friends who noticed that there are some strange happenings at your home right ? :)

star girl
08-09-07, 14:34
:eek:

lillyc
08-09-07, 14:38
LOL this is funny ! :vlol:
Maybe the ghost is your friend and knew that your friend would be your ennemy so he hit him before ! :D

So in general, there is you, your mom and your friends who noticed that there are some strange happenings at your home right ? :)

And my father.He always goes downstairs to see who's messing up with the chairs.:pMaybe the ghost is my grandfather.He died two years ago.And the friend the ghost hit said that he will die when he had a heart arrest.But he survived only to die 3 months later.The friend said "Haven't I told you?".Luckily(for her) the others kept me from not jumping at her.:D

Anniversary Lara
08-09-07, 14:47
I'd give you the advise to get rid of all stuff having to do with ghosts.

troy tr
08-09-07, 16:11
Umm..I don't really believe in ghosts, just figments of our imaginations I guess :/
Anyway, if you're not using any electrical equipment, best plug it off to prevent electric surge or lightining ;)

Beanz
08-09-07, 16:23
Straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange, that is actually quite creepy.

sounds worse than my new haircut ='[

danitiwa
08-09-07, 17:10
Maybe you are loosing it? :p

Tsk jamie, always the mean approach. :D :p

That is weeird tho... :cln: