PDA

View Full Version : Whats your worst habit?

trXD
09-09-07, 00:01
Mine would have to be locking myself out the house when my parents are gone (alot of the time) lol sometimes i have to climb through the dog flap

Also i talk to my dog in the most babyish tone lol im like "Hello baby good girl bubu" And then im like "God whats wrong with me"

Betal
09-09-07, 00:05
Lol I usually forget my keys and then my parents aren't at home. (same as you:p)

Ikas90
09-09-07, 00:06
I tend to crack my knuckles from time to time. I do it to relieve the stress, and get the blood flowing through them, although in the long run, it could cause me arthritis.

Just cracked a knuckle now, lol.

trXD
09-09-07, 00:06
I tend to crack my knuckles from time to time. I do it to relieve the stress, and get the blood flowing through them, although in the long run, it could cause me arthritis.

is that were you pull your finger until you hear a crack?

Regulator
09-09-07, 00:07
Biting my fingernails. I hate doing it!!

jackali
09-09-07, 00:17
I'm not sure if this is a habit, or just the way I am, but if I actually feel anything, which doesn't happen as often as it perhaps should, I cut myself off from it and bottle it up. That leads to random and crazy emotional outbursts. As I say, this may not be a habit, but it is all I can think of at the moment.

Mr.Burns
09-09-07, 00:26
I smoke.

trXD
09-09-07, 00:29
I smoke.

:yik::smk:

SamReeves
09-09-07, 00:30
I fart. :mis:

2kool4u
I argue a lot. What im always right! :ton: lol

Ikas90
is that were you pull your finger until you hear a crack?

I guess that's one way I do it. The way I usually do it is by crushing my fingers down towards my palm.

Hyper_Crazy
09-09-07, 00:32
Probably drinking.

Kamrusepas
09-09-07, 00:32
Smoking.

Mr.Burns
09-09-07, 00:38
I fart. :mis:

All the sudden I have this mental image of a beaver farting. :whi:

findme
09-09-07, 00:46
probably drinking for me aswell. cant live a week without at least a few drinks.

but the other thing is biting my nails.

just*raidin*tomb
09-09-07, 00:49
staying up way too late at night and sometimes dont go to sleep at all every other day. or just sleep during the day:D

bloodstormaoa
09-09-07, 00:50
Smoking :wve:

20 per day - 7.05 per pack of 20...

....never mind my lungs, the feckin things are burning a hole in my wallet.

:)

Kamrusepas
09-09-07, 00:51
20 per day - 7.05 per pack of 20...

Whaaat? :yik: The brand I smoke costs 3,40 a pack.

bloodstormaoa
09-09-07, 01:00
^
Grrrrr *hates you* :p

Seriously, Ireland is just way too expensive. The cheapest brand costs €6 and "tastes" like ****.....so I'll stick to my Benson & Hedges, despite their outrageous price. And since they've eliminated 10 packs, I can't resist the urge to smoke all 20 in a day and try to cut down....
:(

raiderfun
09-09-07, 01:04
I don't stop talking ! :( :p

Duchess
09-09-07, 01:09
I'm a bit of a perfectionist. A lot of times when I see that something is unaligned or not neat, I feel like that I simply must fix it. The other is biting my fingernails.

Tihocan9
09-09-07, 01:24
Cracking my fingers or knuckles and toes, it annoys the heck out of one of my friends and my mom.

BtoFu
09-09-07, 01:26
Having faith in people. :pi:

hera7days
09-09-07, 03:13
Lol! Ditto!

Mine are cracking way too many joints (I just realized how bad that sounds), talking to myself (I know I'm doing it but sometimes I get too into it), and drinking Coca-cola with every meal.

Veronica Ma
09-09-07, 03:17
Whats your worst habit?Getting too attached to things...which makes it even more difficult to let go when the time comes.

kewlkyle64
09-09-07, 03:20
Cracking my body parts. Lemme run through the list...

Fingers
Pinkey
Thumb
Toes (All of them! :yik:)
Neck
Wrist
Knee

Maybe I'm just brittle. :p

Forever_Laras_56
09-09-07, 04:04
talking to my self its fun some times:D

vespertea
09-09-07, 05:11
Mine would have to be locking myself out the house when my parents are gone (alot of the time) lol sometimes i have to climb through the dog flap

I've had to do that before! Twice. It sucked.

My worst habits are biting my lips and popping my knuckles.

Necromanser
09-09-07, 07:22
My worst habits are:
-leaving empty soda cans near my pc
-eating near my pc
-staying up late

Naz2000
09-09-07, 07:47
I'm a bit of a perfectionist. A lot of times when I see that something is unaligned or not neat, I feel like that I simply must fix it. The other is biting my fingernails.

I have the exact same habits, if there is something in the middle of the floor in front of a TV I am watching, it HAS to be picked up!!! Also my fingernails are really hurting now as I have biten them so low

Sara Croft
09-09-07, 07:55
Eat WAY to much candy and uhealthy food :(

Soma Holiday
09-09-07, 07:56
I correct grammatical errors alot...its my pet-peeve...and people are usually annoyed by it.

Legend 4ever
09-09-07, 08:17
I always forget my umbrellas at school and vitualy everywhere. lol

jackali
09-09-07, 08:35
I always forget my umbrellas at school and vitualy everywhere. lol

Don't worry, next time you forget it, you can stand under my umber-ella ella ella eh eh eh, under my umber-ella ella ella eh eh eh, under my umber-ella ella ella eh eh eh, under my umber-ella ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh.

:D

Legend 4ever
09-09-07, 08:46
Don't worry, next time you forget it, you can stand under my umber-ella ella ella eh eh eh, under my umber-ella ella ella eh eh eh, under my umber-ella ella ella eh eh eh, under my umber-ella ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh.

:D

LOL Thanx.

I correct grammatical errors alot...its my pet-peeve...and people are usually annoyed by it.

I do that too. But I think we should be proud. We are helping people.

Geck-o-Lizard
09-09-07, 08:51
I pick at my spots all the time when I'm on my own... I keep kicking myself to stop, but I can't help it. :confused:

Haha same. I'd get my head chewn off in school and college when I'd keep pointing out people's spelling mistakes and grammar errors without being asked.

Legend 4ever
09-09-07, 08:53
Haha same. I'd get my head chewn off in school and college when I'd keep pointing out people's spelling mistakes and grammar errors without being asked.

Yeah, but should we stop doing that? I feel like people are starting to hate me because of that.

Alive_and_Funky
09-09-07, 09:01
Biting my finger nails. It's an on and off thing. I go through a phase when I don't bite them but I eventually start again. I'm in the latter phase at the moment.
Same here, I got a rubber chucked at me once for doing that. :D
By the why, you've used "its" instead of "it's." Also, "alot" isn't a word, it's "a lot." Hey, Soma Holiday brought the subject up, she (well, I think she's a she) was asking for it. :p
I do that too. But I think we should be proud. We are helping people.
I suppose you're right. :D
When I correct people's grammar they improve a little, but when I stop correcting them they go back to like they originally were again. XD
I guess we should stop doing it if we want to make it to twenty. :(

jackali
09-09-07, 09:22

I do that often also.

Oh, but more often spelling. Such as when people say "color" or "aluminum", and most words ending in "er" when they should be "re" like "centre".

And most important of all (due to a connection with Tomb Raider) is "artefact" and the incorrect "artifact".

kryptonite23
09-09-07, 09:27
Leaving lights on.;)

MrBear
09-09-07, 09:39
Yeah, but should we stop doing that? I feel like people are starting to hate me because of that.

I used to correct other people too, but then I realised they began to feel offended by it, so I stopped.. my advice is, don't do it as often as you want to, even though people may know you're just trying to help, they will often feel annoyed and eventually get quite sick of it... :)

Sedge
09-09-07, 09:40
I'm lazy.
I'm withdrawn.
I'm perfectionist.
I'm critical.
I'm choosy.

Yay, too lazy to type any details. :p And I know those are more like personality traits, but they lead into many habits that are quite troublesome to me and others.. And I really can't bother to list them. O_o

hera7days
09-09-07, 09:40
I wish I could do that, but I'm too shy. So I correct my own grammar whenever I slip up instead, which reminds me of another habit I have, a two part habit: sometimes I pronounce the word "I" like "ah", and I hate the way that sounds, so after I say it, I start saying "I" properly, repeatedly. Like, shouting it. :D

Legend 4ever
09-09-07, 09:45
I used to correct other people too, but then I realised they began to feel offended by it, so I stopped.. my advice is, don't do it as often as you want to, even though people may know you're just trying to help, they will often feel annoyed and eventually get quite sick of it... :)

Yeah, I kinda figured. lol

Nannonxyay
09-09-07, 10:45
Sitting on my feet and getting pins and needles. ;)

And laughing like my mother from time to time, which reallly freaks everyone out because I sound like a witch! :vlol:

VonCroy360
09-09-07, 11:02
I'm a bit of a perfectionist. A lot of times when I see that something is unaligned or not neat, I feel like that I simply must fix it.

I do the same thing!
Sometimes I even unaligne it myself. For example, I always place my controller the same way in front of my PS3, the classic catalogue pic, and when someone moves it a bit, I return it to the position I placed it at in a second.
I'm also always annoyed when someone doesn't sort their stuff - all of my DVDs are alphabetically, my books by size, my TRs cronologicaly and my pens by colours.
I'm weird, I know. :( :)

And I do that as well...

tweetygwee
09-09-07, 11:17

Me too. I just can't cope with them! :o

danitiwa
09-09-07, 11:18
Mine would have to be locking myself out the house

Oh I do that too. My mom's like: DON'T FORGET THE KEYS WHEN YOU GO OUT.
I'm like: YES mom,
Next thing I know I'm sitting in the washing house. >.<

Same here, I can't stand bad spelling/Grammar, It gets me so bad on the nerves, I get the impression that the person is 3 years old. :p

Reggie
09-09-07, 11:33
I'm very idealistic and I think that grates on others sometimes. I tend to go into righteous diatribes occasionally and I think that side of me comes across very strongly here at TRF.

My other bad habit is leaving lights or electrical appliances on when I'm not using them. I tend to be forgetful with things in general so I'm always keeping a to-do list which gets regularly updated.

danitiwa
09-09-07, 11:41
My other bad habit is leaving lights or electrical appliances on when I'm not using them. I tend to be forgetful with things in general so I'm always keeping a to-do list which gets regularly updated.

:yik: ENERGY WASTER! :p

Reggie
09-09-07, 11:43
Ahh I don't care really. I mean, don't me wrong I care about the environment but I don't see how one little person like me should feel guilty when the most influential people still don't give a ****e about the world and yet we're made to feel guilty?

Bollocks. >.<

That wasn't directed at you Dani btw :hug:

ChocChipCookie
09-09-07, 11:46
Smoking.

Talking to myself.

And I'm a perfectionist. Well, that's what people tell me :D

Laurencarter
09-09-07, 11:48
I always sings at the top of my lungs and I can see the people around me get irritated over it.

Ladyknowles
09-09-07, 11:50
I change my nose stud about 3 times a day
While people are around.
And they are like :S
And my mams like :mad:

Geck-o-Lizard
09-09-07, 11:55
Rofl. Piercings are fun. I chew on my tongue bar when my parents start annoying me, because it grosses them out... though now I've started doing it without noticing whenever I'm nervous/uncomfortable, which I guess is a bad habit because it might damage my teeth - I wear acrylic balls on it so I can play with it without feeling guilty.

Ladyknowles
09-09-07, 11:56
Rofl. Piercings are fun. I chew on my tongue bar when my parents start annoying me, because it grosses them out... though now I've started doing it without noticing whenever I'm nervous/uncomfortable.

Haha I twizzle mine. And it always comes out
And the teachers at school go crazy! :D

Geck-o-Lizard
09-09-07, 11:59
hahaha. Yeah it's annoying when a bit of jewellery falls off and you need to scramble around to find and replace it... last time that happened, my labret came out at my gran's birthday dinner at a Beefeater place cos I'd been fiddling with it nervously. Everyone's reactions were hilarious, as they hadn't noticed it until then. :D

Ladyknowles
09-09-07, 12:03
rofl!
I got attached to my pillow by my nose ring.
:cln:

Geck-o-Lizard
09-09-07, 12:05
lmao. XD I stopped wearing spiky ear jewellery for that reason. :whi:

lillyc
09-09-07, 12:06
When I'm nervous I bite my lip.

tombraider123
09-09-07, 12:07
Smoking and butting in when people are talking, lol.

CuteKittenlol
09-09-07, 12:09
I'm a bit of a perfectionist (As some already know XD), I crack my knuckles hourly :p And I bite my nails XD

MiCkiZ88
09-09-07, 14:03
Drinking/smoking when someone offers me a drink or a smoke (don't normally smoke). That or staying up too late.

myrmaad
09-09-07, 14:07
I refuse to type on the grounds that it may incriminate me.:o

Hyper_Crazy
09-09-07, 14:09
That or staying up too late.

I forgot that one.

trXD
09-09-07, 14:20
That or staying up too late.

i stay up till 3 sometimes even though its school in the morning:D

Its aparently a really bad habit for someone my age

MiCkiZ88
09-09-07, 14:23
I forgot that one.
How could you? :D
i stay up till 3 sometimes even though its school in the morning:D

Its aparently a really bad habit for someone my ageErr.. the other day I stayed up till 10 am :whi:

I've been up for over 40 hours three times.

James_Rutland
09-09-07, 14:24
Worst habbit? Deffinatly being LATE.

Thorir
09-09-07, 14:42
-Smoking.
-Drinking WAY too much.
-Getting out of bed LATE. :p
-Spend far too much money.

CroftScionGuard
09-09-07, 14:50
Thorir, of your habits I only have one, going to bed late (Worst part is that when I have to work on the next day I have to get up, one way or another!)

I keep my money

Joe_16
09-09-07, 15:01
Smoking, picking nails.

Duchess
09-09-07, 15:25
I just remembered some other bad habits of mine. Usually when I feel hyper and/or anxious I do a strange spasm-like thing with my right foot. When I have an uncomfortable thought in my mind, sometimes my head twitches, but only once.

Ada the Mental
09-09-07, 15:54
I do that, too.
Especially with my little sister and it always annoys her. I can't help it. Then I get annoyed, too, because I'm trying to help her learn proper spelling and she thinks I'm being a snot.

Other bad habits...
Well, the very worst one is that I'm a hell of a procrastinator. I keep leaving things I have to or even want to do for later, and later and later...

And I'm a bit neurotic, I can't stay still for much time. Even when I'm not pacing around for no reason, I keep tapping my fingers, tapping my feet, playing with whatever I'm holding at the time and people usually get annoyed by that.

I also play with my hair when I'm nervous or absent-minded, I bite my nails, bite my lips and so on...

Draco
09-09-07, 15:56
Overestimating people.

star girl
09-09-07, 16:45
I talk alot... :(

danitiwa
09-09-07, 16:46
I talk alot... :(
Same here.... :pi: But then again: My friends talk a lot too! :D So no one notices.

star girl
09-09-07, 16:54
Same here.... :pi: But then again: My friends talk a lot too! :D So no one notices.

Not just with friends, I mean I talk NONSENSE!!! I just doo! :(

Anajrob
09-09-07, 17:05
Cracking my fingers or knuckles and toes, it annoys the heck out of one of my friends and my mom.

Leaving lights on.;)

I'm lazy.
I'm withdrawn.
I'm perfectionist.
I'm critical.
I'm choosy.

Yay, too lazy to type any details. :p And I know those are more like personality traits, but they lead into many habits that are quite troublesome to me and others.. And I really can't bother to list them. O_o

When I'm nervous I bite my lip.

All those things. :p :o :vlol:

Cord_Croft
09-09-07, 17:39
Here goes:

- I say "ILY" way too much =\
- I run my friends over with hugs.
- Staying up really late and getting up real early XD
- Daydreaming. Has to be the worst one XD