PDA

View Full Version : Fave TR Henchmen??

Earthcane
09-09-07, 15:02
Hey guys, just wondering what are your favourite goons or henchmen in the TR series. For me, the henchmen are just as important as the boss because they have to do the dirty work.;)

Here goes, my top 5 are:

5: Karel, AOD:
Technically he's not a henchman but he's just so sinister and brooding.
Plus, he dresses like a Vampire:D

4: The Cleaner, AOD! I know hes more of a stealthy assassin than a goon, but he's just so cool. Dunno why he's called the cleaner tho, coz he leaves one hell of a mess behind him in Von Croys appartment when laras thru with him!:jmp:

3: Kold, Tr1. He's a killer with attitude.

2: Goon with Wrench, TR II ( & his many clones ;)!)
When you hear a dull clanking sound in the Maria Doria levels, you just know he's coming. Thats the thing about TRII, all the Goons are repeated. Maybe Bartoli owns some underground cloning faciity lol!)

1: Gunderson, AOD:
He's such a classic henchman, like the silent-but-violent Oddjob in Goldfinger.
It would have been so cool to fite him as Lara in the Louvre.

Any Others?

KurtisLonely
09-09-07, 15:20
this will need to be moved to the General Chat section

Earthcane
09-09-07, 15:34
Oh sorri, didnt know!

Catlantean
09-09-07, 15:37
Moved to Gen Chat, and added 'TR' to the title.

My favourites are Boaz from AOD (not a henchMAN and likely serving only herself, but she looked cool and made cool monsters), Gunderson (the game hints his goons are incompetent as hell, but he just radiates efficiency - and would have made an awesome boss fight), the first Fiamma Nera cultist you meet in TR2 (the one who drinks poison "to the sins and fortunes of Marco Bartoli", that's some sick loyalty there) and Kold from Anniversary (because he's a rabid animal :D).

Oh yes, and Eckhardt from AOD - seeing as how he has (unknowingly) been a good servant to Karel :D

Legend of Lara
09-09-07, 16:09
Larson
Larson
Larson
Larson
Larson

Yeah. :D

danitiwa
09-09-07, 16:29
Karel isn't a Henchman, he's better: He's a villain. :mis: And he's my fave badguy. :D

But here goes:

1.Larson (TR1/TR5) He's just so funny and pathetic. :D
2.Pierre (TR1/TR) He's hot, he's french, what more needs to be said? :cln:
3.Boaz, there's something about her that's terribly unique. :tmb:

Mad Tony
09-09-07, 16:36
5. Navy Chef (TR V) - I probably think he's cool because I can relate to that in real life, my brother's a chef in the Navy also. :p
4. Mime men (TR II)
3. MPs from Area 51 (TR III)
2. Pierre Dupont (TR I)
1. Tony (TR III) - Oh yeahh. :cool: :D

Earthcane
09-09-07, 16:39
Larson
Larson
Larson
Larson
Larson

Yeah. :D
Hey, Legend of Lara. Yep, who doesnt love Larson? He loves to raid tombs, double-cross beautiful twin-pistoled heroines, and, erm, eat ice-cream in Rome with his boyfriend Pierre (hee-hee!).
If Larson was in the next TR movie, it would be awesome if Josh Holloway played him ( you know, Sawyer in Lost?).

Pierre's pretty cool too :
" A little late for ze prize-giving? Still, Its the taking part zat counts."

Assassino
09-09-07, 16:40
5. Navy Chef (TR V) - I probably think he's cool because I can relate to that in real life, my brother's a chef in the Navy also. :p
4. Mime men (TR II)
3. MPs from Area 51 (TR III)
2. Pierre Dupont (TR I)
1. Tony Blair - Oh yeahh. :cool: :D

:D
The goons from TR2...proper weirdos if I say so myself lol
And the Damned guys from TR3, just cause they're ace yeah:)

danitiwa
09-09-07, 16:41
Hey, Legend of Lara. Yep, who doesnt love Larson? He loves to raid tombs, double-cross beautiful twin-pistoled heroines, and, erm, eat ice-cream in Rome with his boyfriend Pierre (hee-hee!).
If Larson was in the next TR movie, it would be awesome if Josh Holloway played him ( you know, Sawyer in Lost?).

Pierre's pretty cool too :
" A little late for ze prize-giving? Still, Its the taking part zat counts."

I love when he goes: Now come on, lez gettof zis uoof, and I will buy you...

:pi: A milkshake.... :pi:

Mad Tony
09-09-07, 16:46
:D
Oi, you! :p

touchmyheart
09-09-07, 16:54
Pierre DuPont all the way baby WOO! *calms down* but yeah... he rocks :D I think I might like him even more than Lara herself :pi:

randomrhys
09-09-07, 17:13
i like the classic pierre and larson.

i wish the the henchmen in AOD had more of a part. from what we saw, i think they had a lot of potential to be hardcore 3 dimensional characters. i thought boaz was especially cool, i just wish they'd given them more lines and lara had had more interesting encounters with them.
and then i think the twist at the end would have been more shocking and suprising. i was just like...oh.

Earthcane
09-09-07, 17:42
Oh, i also love the Metal Men in TR4 Lost Library. What the heck are they??

nicola1986
10-09-07, 09:13
1. Larson
2. Pierre
3.The Cleaner
4. Enemies in Venice TR2
5. Enemies in Area 51 TR3

Necromanser
10-09-07, 09:21
The henchmen from tr2 that in my oppinion is what a real henchemen should look like.armes with shotguns,baseball bats,tommy guns

Zac Medley
10-09-07, 09:39
1: Gunderson, AOD:
He's such a classic henchman, like the silent-but-violent Oddjob in Goldfinger.
It would have been so cool to fite him as Lara in the Louvre.

Any Others?

Never thought about that before, but you're right, that could have been a pretty exciting match-up.