PDA

View Full Version : Strangest thing you've ever had stolen from you??

Earthcane
09-09-07, 15:57
Hey guys. Well? heard this on the radio once. Some guy broke into a supermarket somewhere just to steal all their lottery tickets. He was apprehended by the police some days later, as his face was caught on the security camera.
It turned out that out of all the tickets he scratched, he didnt win a single penny! Could he not just have taken all the cash from the cashier insted??:D

Anyway, the strangest things I have had stolen from me were my ULTRA-RARE Blastoise and Alakazam Pokemon cards when I was 8! I traded them with some kid for a Mewtwo card which everyone had anyway.
What a rip-off!
Those cards will be really valuable some day- that kids gonna make a fortune!!:hea:

Well, whats the strangest thing youve had stolen from you ( or stolen from someone else?!)

ThomasCroft
09-09-07, 15:59
A spatula which I brought in for food technology in Year 9.

Forwen
09-09-07, 16:05
The only thing I recall stealing deliberately myself was a tiny crude plastic model of a guy on motorbike. It wasn't even painted. Go figure.

MiCkiZ88
09-09-07, 16:06
Err.. someone stole my new shoes at school once. O.o

Legend of Lara
09-09-07, 16:08
My old, run-down broken scooter was stolen recently. o_O Have fun, guys. :D

Earthcane
09-09-07, 16:10
Someone stole your shoes? huh? They must have been nice. When i did Phys Ed in school, all sorstsa stuff got nicked, from watches, to jewllery to sports jerseys. So I can see what you mean.

danitiwa
09-09-07, 16:13
Only thing that was ever stolen from me: My iPod video. :( :hea:

MiCkiZ88
09-09-07, 16:14
Someone stole your shoes? huh? They must have been nice. When i did Phys Ed in school, all sorstsa stuff got nicked, from watches, to jewllery to sports jerseys. So I can see what you mean.Oh yeah.. watches ofcourse. Dunno why someone would want to steal your shoes though. Funny that the teacher never locked the door to the gym. So anyone could steal anything. =/

Wasn't fun cycling back home though xD

star girl
09-09-07, 16:15
@ Dani - :eek:

My math book in grade 9!!! :( It had all the answers!!!!!! :( :( :(

Ada the Mental
09-09-07, 16:18
Well...When I was five someone stole the bag I had my lunch in, at school....

And there was this time at the beach, when I got out of the water I realised that someone had stolen my shoes. Glad I didn't have to walk all the way back home.

Rivendell
09-09-07, 16:22
A fat squidgy foam Eric Cartman. :mad:

danitiwa
09-09-07, 16:24
A fat squidgy foam Eric Cartman. :mad:

:vlol:Cool thing to steal though. :D

@ Dani - :eek:

EUGH, who would steal a mathbook!? :p Seriously though, that is one of the weirdest I've heard, star. :vlol:

Ada the Mental
09-09-07, 16:35
EUGH, who would steal a mathbook!? :p Seriously though, that is one of the weirdest I've heard, star. :vlol:
Yeah, why would anyone want such a horrible, horrible thing?:confused: :p

danitiwa
09-09-07, 16:36
Yeah, why would anyone want such a horrible, horrible thing?:confused: :p

It's an anicent torture device, I'm telling you, it's a conspiracy! :mad:

Angel_14
09-09-07, 16:48

You should be happy :D XD

Well, the strangest thing that I ever got stole from me is probably a bottle of coke and a lollipop :S

remote91
09-09-07, 16:50

the same thing happened to me! Only on holiday at the beach. I had to walk in to town with no shoes on to go buy some more! :(

star girl
09-09-07, 16:51
Why you all laughing?! It had ALL THE METHODS AND ANSWERS SOLVED!!!! It was TREASURE!!! It was my SOURCE of getting A GRADE in MATHS!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

I still got As though :cool:

myrmaad
09-09-07, 16:53
a pair of 7" platform sandals.

star girl
09-09-07, 16:55
a pair of 7" platform sandals.

Woahh...

maximum_123
09-09-07, 17:10

Same!

trXD
09-09-07, 17:12
The only thing anyone stole from me was my car:ohn:

Forever_Laras_56
09-09-07, 17:24
The only thing anyone stole from me was my car:ohn:

your car? your only 12.

trXD
09-09-07, 17:37
your car? your only 12.

lol my parents car then
Thats what i meant i thought it was clear

danitiwa
09-09-07, 17:46
Why you all laughing?! It had ALL THE METHODS AND ANSWERS SOLVED!!!! It was TREASURE!!! It was my SOURCE of getting A GRADE in MATHS!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

I still got As though :cool:

Kind of like the half blood prince then? :mis: (Sorry, HP obsessed. :D)

CHEATER! Don't be amazed if you find a sectumsempra in your little sanctuary. :whi:

star girl
09-09-07, 18:17
Kind of like the half blood prince then? :mis: (Sorry, HP obsessed. :D)

CHEATER! Don't be amazed if you find a sectumsempra in your little sanctuary. :whi:

My sis solved them... So no cheating :cool:

knutroald
09-09-07, 18:18
my shoes:p

Poseidons_Doom
09-09-07, 18:24
My peter pan video :(

i was distraught

RockSteady101
09-09-07, 18:26
The Young Link Figurine From This Legend Of Zelda Set

http://shutter14.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/02/001/7F/F2/00/D2/80cNHf-OoS6VtXvZvb3C+0pFyvG6fd1G0267.jpg

LOL, Whatt'a Weirdo Of A Theif, Eh? :p

Earthcane
09-09-07, 18:32
The Young Link Figurine From This Legend Of Zelda Set

http://shutter14.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/02/001/7F/F2/00/D2/80cNHf-OoS6VtXvZvb3C+0pFyvG6fd1G0267.jpg

LOL, Whatt'a Weirdo Of A Theif, Eh? :p
Hey. Still doesnt come anywhere close to the trauma i suffered when my ULTRA-RARE-SHINY BLASTOISE card was stolen from me. (lol).

RockSteady101
09-09-07, 18:37
Hey. Still doesnt come anywhere close to the trauma i suffered when my ULTRA-RARE-SHINY BLASTOISE card was stolen from me. (lol).

:vlol:

POKEyMANS!!!11!!! :O

NemesisxAngelus
09-09-07, 18:44
Last year someone stole a necklace, I don't mind, since it made me unhappy while I was wearing it. And I'm still mad about that someone stole my custom made Lara t-shirt while I was still a freshman. When she'd wear it she'd say it was hers, even if my name was on it, the teachers didn't do anything against it.

xMiSsCrOfTx
09-09-07, 18:57
A longgg time ago, I used to have this window sticker in my bedroom with that baby Dil character from Rugrats. And my cousin came over one time and jacked it. I was mad.

aquaflute
09-09-07, 19:10
Last year someone stole a necklace, I don't mind, since it made me unhappy while I was wearing it. And I'm still mad about that someone stole my custom made Lara t-shirt while I was still a freshman. When she'd wear it she'd say it was hers, even if my name was on it, the teachers didn't do anything against it.

omg that *****!!!!! it's horrible:mad:

NemesisxAngelus
09-09-07, 19:12
omg that *****!!!!! it's horrible:mad:

I know, I won't see her ever again, I wish I could steal it back somehow, but I don't know how yet, any suggestions? :mis:

SpongeBob Lover
09-09-07, 19:13
barbie shoes. when i was little, i found out my cousin stole them and i didnt talk to her for 3 days! well i was little :D

:mad:stupid teachers. if i were you i would of fought for that shirt!!!

aquaflute
09-09-07, 19:38
I know, I won't see her ever again, I wish I could steal it back somehow, but I don't know how yet, any suggestions? :mis:

Well you can pretend to be nice to the ***** and get close to her, eventually you should find a chance and steal it back!!! and then you can spit her in the face:mis:

jackali
09-09-07, 19:44
My Heart.

Stolen and pinned to a wall with a very sharp, painful event.

Angelus
09-09-07, 19:57
My virginity.

Just kidding. :vlol:

xcrushterx
09-09-07, 20:00
My socks :confused:

Lavinder
09-09-07, 20:06
My eyelash, because Megan wanted to make a wish :p

Legend 4ever
09-09-07, 20:16
I wanted to say my heart, but jackali said that, so I won't be a copier.

Well, I must say: my happiness, my smile and my emotions. There is only one left.

VonCroy360
09-09-07, 20:16
My Umbrella. :confused:

Lavinder
09-09-07, 20:17

Damn that ***** Rihanna. :ohn:

jackali
09-09-07, 20:23

As I said to Legend 4ever the other day,

You can stand under my umber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my umber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my umber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my umber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh.

Sedge
09-09-07, 20:27
No one has ever stolen anything from me, at least not so that I'd have noticed.. O_o Er, am I really the only one? :D

Legend 4ever
09-09-07, 20:29
As I said to Legend 4ever the other day,

You can stand under my umber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my umber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my umber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my umber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh.

Actually you said it today...I think. LOL

aquaflute
09-09-07, 20:29
No one has ever stolen anything from me, at least not so that I'd have noticed.. O_o Er, am I really the only one? :D

me 2:D

jackali
09-09-07, 20:35
Actually you said it today...I think. LOL

Oh, damn, I need more sleep. You're right. It was only this morning.

Legend 4ever
09-09-07, 20:40
Oh, damn, I need more sleep. You're right. It was only this morning.

I thought maybe you have really different time zone, but then I saw you live in England.

Dez
09-09-07, 21:07
I had a broken pen stolen from my bag at school, which was funny because as soon as you write with it it leaks everywhere, so I hope they enjoyed it:D

da tomb raider!
09-09-07, 21:08
I don't think I've ever had anything stolen from me. Unlike my girlfriend...

Voni
09-09-07, 21:29
And there was this time at the beach, when I got out of the water I realised that someone had stolen my shoes. Glad I didn't have to walk all the way back home.

Almost the same thing happened to me when I was 12, I was on a school trip and some local kids stole my shoes and did one, even though we looked for them for ages. I was NOT impressed.

9 years have passed and I'm still fuming!

ajrich17901
09-09-07, 21:42
Hmm all i can think of is my shoes and a watch haha that party was off the hook though:jmp:

findme
09-09-07, 21:43
my booze.

bloody idiots, buy your own!

Soma Holiday
09-09-07, 22:34
I've never been stole from...though I can tell you the strangest thing one of my friends has stolen...

A pask of slice cheese...

lol. He just wanted to steal somethin, and thats what he picked...don't know why, but he did.

Duchess
10-09-07, 01:00
There are only two things I can think of at the moment. Once while I was at Chucky Cheese, when I was little, a group of two or three girls stole a plush toy from me. :( My father told them to give it back, and I got it back. :D The other was numerous pencils, while I was at school.

Vickkyyy
10-09-07, 01:24
broken calculator :S

lmaoo

TombRaider#1fan
10-09-07, 01:33
my erasers. they've always gone missing....??

Mr.Burns
10-09-07, 01:41
A towel. My senior year of college, my roommate decided to steal my pocket knife and a towel for some odd reason.

Fraaadrik
10-09-07, 01:44
Nvm.

Legends
10-09-07, 01:47
My jacket.

Little-Lara
10-09-07, 02:05
A weird thing, huh? The weirdest thing that was stolen from me was a page of notes ripped from my notebook. :confused:

oocladableeblah
10-09-07, 02:07
Ok in like 3rd grade when I had to wear a retainer I went out for lunch and left it there someone stole it. About like 3 months later I found it in this one kids backpack and he said he didn't know how it got there I believed him because he is not the stealing type. We are friends today though. I haven't really had anyhting stolen from me.

danitiwa
10-09-07, 04:58
I wanted to say my heart, but jackali said that, so I won't be a copier.

Well, I must say: my happiness, my smile and my emotions. There is only one left.

That's your adolecence speaking, trust me. :p Once you hit 18 you'll be jolly as.... umm, pie! :vlol:

Lara's Backpack
10-09-07, 06:08
The batteries from my graphics calculator got nicked awhile back lol. I havent really been stolen from though, still though, Why not take the whole thing?

Necromanser
10-09-07, 06:49
My sandwich was stolen from me this year. I just turned around to get something from my bag and next second it was gone

Hyper_Crazy
10-09-07, 06:50
A pencil.

Legend 4ever
10-09-07, 06:58
That's your adolecence speaking, trust me. :p Once you hit 18 you'll be jolly as.... umm, pie! :vlol:

God, I hope you are right.

ivannnnn
10-09-07, 07:52
Never been stolen :wve: Thank god for that

nicola1986
10-09-07, 08:43
A monster pencil topper :pi:

Was stolen by my cousin who was about 3 at the time, he felt so guilty he handed it me straight back, I didn't even know it was gone, I got it from a cereal box lol :D

kryptonite23
10-09-07, 09:20
My grade in school. :ohn:

Zac Medley
10-09-07, 09:42
A box of mechanic tools was stolen out of the back on my pickup truck once. When I filed the police report the cop joked about how strange it was that a thief stole something that would be used to do work.

I didn't think it was that funny.

star girl
10-09-07, 09:46
A box of mechanic tools was stolen out of the back on my pickup truck once. When I filed the police report the cop joked about how strange it was that a thief stole something that would be used to do work.

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

I side with the cop! :D

L.C
10-09-07, 09:49
I had a Chevy Sprint back in California that kept getting broken into, but the thieves were a very strange lot.

The first time, while away on a 6-week holiday, they broke in on the passenger side, took the ignition bit out (where you stick the key in), but failed to pick up the credit card that was in plain view on the floor, and didn't even realise that the hatch door was completely unlocked all that time! :cln:

Another time, I had parked in Hollywood and went to a shop and was back within 20 minutes. When I got back a cop was there, taking details from some other victim of a crime, and hadn't even noticed that my car had been broken into. He told me if I wanted to report the break-in, I'd have to go to HQ, as he couldn't report it. This time they took my prescription glasses :confused:

A third time, they took my friend's laundry sitting in the back seat :eek:

Amateurs!! :vlol:

star girl
10-09-07, 09:53
/\ :vlol:

Lara_Zoz2006
10-09-07, 09:55
one trainer, honestly they didnt take the pair just one from my front porch

Forwen
10-09-07, 10:26
A pask of slice cheese...

Yeah, I knew this girl that once got back from a shop brandishing a stolen slab of butter. Apparently she couldn't take it home to not have questions asked so she tried to eat the trophy, but you try and eat a pound of butter with just your finger at disposal. Those were weird times.

clairelovestlc
10-09-07, 11:05
didnt happen to me, happened to a good friend of mine. he is a security guard in a night club.

works silly hours and often gets peckish during a shift so keeps some sweets in his pockets, this nights choice was some celebrations.

Shift was going on as normal until someone tried to pick pocket him, he turned round to find a guy ( who was hoping for a handful of cash) standing holding 2 mars bars and a dairy milk!

promptly took him out the back and asked if he would rather he dealt with it or they called the police, the guy said he could deal with it, so he took a photo of him, with sweets in hand and emailed every club in London with the photo and " notorious sweet thief watch out"

hehe

Lenochka
10-09-07, 11:10
Once someone stole the 7 button on my calculator =/

A longgg time ago, I used to have this window sticker in my bedroom with that baby Dil character from Rugrats. And my cousin came over one time and jacked it. I was mad.

:vlol:
Better go hide my Rugrats window stickers a little better if there is a thief about :pi:

nicola1986
10-09-07, 11:35

:vlol: The cop was right :D

snork
10-09-07, 11:52
" notorious sweet thief watch out"

hehe :vlol:

I had lots of bicycles stolen from me (nope,those were locked or even in the basement) , but one day ...

When going into a shop where I expected to be out again in 2-3 minutes I did not lock my (crappy looking, but working fine) bicycle, so I left the (cheap) lock in the 'basket' fixed to the bicycle's carrier and the key in my pocket.

When I came back, the lock was gone - the bicycle was there :confused:
I was so perplexed at this, the whole day I kept a feeling of non-real.

Necromanser
10-09-07, 13:48
My toilet paper :pi: