PDA

View Full Version : Loreena McKennit dead?

la-la-lara
10-09-07, 10:44
Is it true that Loreena McKennit was recently killed in a car wreck, or is it just rumour? We've had enough of beloved personalities' deaths. If you have any accurate info on this, please let me know.
Thanx.

myrmaad
10-09-07, 10:49
Have you ever heard of Google News?

If it's not here, it's not true. (http://news.google.com/news?source=ig&hl=en&um=1&tab=wn&ie=UTF-8&q=Loreena+McKennitt&scoring=n)

la-la-lara
10-09-07, 11:04
Have you ever heard of Google News?

If it's not here, it's not true. (http://news.google.com/news?source=ig&hl=en&um=1&tab=wn&ie=UTF-8&q=Loreena+McKennitt&scoring=n)

Ironic, ain't ya?! I found nothing on the internet, but a friend of mine that is a big fan keeps on telling me that and he keeps on mourning for her loss.(Man...)

Admles
10-09-07, 11:06
Who on earth is Loreena McKennit ?

myrmaad
10-09-07, 11:14
Ironic, ain't ya?! I found nothing on the internet, but a friend of mine that is a big fan keeps on telling me that and he keeps on mourning for her loss.(Man...)

Did you click the ****ing link? I did the search for you. Blue letters = clicky.

Admles: Some new age singer specializing in Celtic mood music.

la-la-lara
10-09-07, 11:14

Oh I WILL attack you, as you don't know her. She is a Canadian singer and composer. Her music is kinda traditional (reminds you of Enia a bit), with New Age and Celtic themes.

la-la-lara
10-09-07, 11:15
Did you click the ****ing link?

What...?

Admles
10-09-07, 11:16
Hmmmmmm sounds interesting, maybe I'll check some of her music out...

Like Enya you say? I used to listen to Enya some 18 years ago!

myrmaad
10-09-07, 11:19
la la land. Click the blue letters in my first post. It's a LINK to all Google News about LM, and the big stories are about her latest concert. she's not dead. click the link~!!!

kooky
10-09-07, 11:30
Loreena McKennit is very much alive, she is not dead, I do like her music though, it is nice. :)

Zac Medley
10-09-07, 11:41
la la land. Click the blue letters in my first post. It's a LINK to all Google News about LM, and the big stories are about her latest concert. she's not dead. click the link~!!!

I hope that was an inocent typo :D

myrmaad
10-09-07, 11:42
It wasn't. It bothers me when I go out of my way to help someone and I get a smart mouth in return.

edit Did you HAVE to embolden it?? I answered before you changed it.

Alex Fly
10-09-07, 11:43
Lol I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for asking. :D

Zac Medley
10-09-07, 11:49
OK myrmaad: un-emboldened.

Ampersand
10-09-07, 13:41
OMFG, the thread title gave me a real scare. I'm a massive McKennitt fan, and glad to hear she's still alive and kicking. D:

For all of you who don't know who she is, look her up now! *flail*

TCiDm8H1ggU

siXe7bKt1q0

la-la-lara
11-09-07, 10:43
OMFG, the thread title gave me a real scare. I'm a massive McKennitt fan, and glad to hear she's still alive and kicking. D:

For all of you who don't know who she is, look her up now! *flail*

TCiDm8H1ggU

siXe7bKt1q0

Sorry to terrify you man.