PDA

View Full Version : Help! How to remove superglue from carpet?

aquaflute
10-09-07, 22:15
I made the most stupid mistake yesterday and dumped superglue on my carpet. I'm living in an apartment so I really don't want any charges coming from that. If anybody know what I can do it's greatly appreciated.
THX!!!!!!!:):):)

Legend of Lara
10-09-07, 22:16
RANDOM THREAD!!! :yik:

Uhhh... club soda or something? :p

Tomb-Raider
10-09-07, 22:16
Tried scrubbing ??

EDIT:

Dang it! I can never be first!! :(

Legend of Lara
10-09-07, 22:18
Dang it! I can never be first!! :(

Awwww... :p Poor T-R. :D

aquaflute
10-09-07, 22:21
it formed a clog on my carpet now, at first it releases a great amount of heat and scared me!!!!
Just wondering are there any simple substance that is very easy to get and can be used on this kind of condition?

Eddie Haskell
10-09-07, 22:22
Try nail polish remover.

Legend of Lara
10-09-07, 22:22
Okay, first things first, how in the world did you dump superglue on your carpet?

aquaflute
10-09-07, 22:24
Okay, first things first, how in the world did you dump superglue on your carpet?

forgot the cap, careless after shower, what else could happen:hea::hea:

BtoFu
10-09-07, 22:28
Try nail polish remover.

The man here's got it. Nail polish remover contains the critical ingredient Acetone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone). Chances are it'll fade the colour out a touch but it'll do the trick.

aquaflute
10-09-07, 22:33
THX guys!!!! You are all the BEST!!!!! Someone close this thread now. :)

DREWY
10-09-07, 22:42
Try nail polish remover.

The man here's got it. Nail polish remover contains the critical ingredient Acetone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone). Chances are it'll fade the colour out a touch but it'll do the trick.

My first suggestion too, but experiment somewhere not visible first (color fade.)

forgot the cap, careless after shower, what else could happen

Why you would be using superglue in a shower, is a place I'm not going to go. So many lines....... :vlol:

Someone close this thread now

Well I could have made it a 'sticky', but I'll close it instead :wve: