PDA

View Full Version : south park

Forever_Laras_56
11-09-07, 00:51
who knows that show i love it!!!!

just asking dus some one know a web site were i can watch all the south park full episodes.:D

Lenochka
11-09-07, 01:04
Loooove south park :D
My favorite episodes have to beeee

1. Cartmans hand begins a singing career under the title Jennifer Lopez and the real J-Lo Gets ****ed and comes after them xD
2. Michael Jackson... I mean Jefferson :pi: moves in to south park with blanket xD

PARANOIA
11-09-07, 01:07
South Part? That's a new show for me.

Soma Holiday
11-09-07, 03:07
lol. I like it to, even though some of the shows are quite controversial, they all teach valuable lessons IMO. :D

stationsmuggle
11-09-07, 03:16
its amazing

danitiwa
11-09-07, 05:27
I love it when Cartman wins. :D

erosan
11-09-07, 05:35
south park wins at life

george_croft
11-09-07, 05:54
1. Cartmans hand begins a singing career under the title Jennifer Lopez and the real J-Lo Gets ****ed and comes after them xD

"My name is heniffer Lopezzzz, i eat tacos y Burritos" :vlol:

I love the episode when Cartman joins the special Olympics:D

Lara Coft Baby
11-09-07, 06:03
I love south park I love Cartman "screw you guys I'm going home" :vlol: and Mr Macky "Mmk"

in these arms
11-09-07, 06:56
I love the episode "The staring tree frog of Shrilanka" I think it was called. Hilarious.

:yah: Go Mr. Mackey!!!:yah: mmm...k?

Joe_16
11-09-07, 07:29
The second part of season 11 is back in October :tmb:

Rivendell
11-09-07, 07:54
Scott Tenorman must die is one hell of an episode :tmb: Really shows just how evil Cartman is!

Then of course there's Weight Gain 3000 - Beefcake...Beeeefcaaake...BEEFCAAAAKE!

Admles
11-09-07, 08:24
Love South Park.

Fantastic show, NOT for kids.

It got even better when Cartman became the main character as he is today.

I still remember the South Park movie on the big screen, and leaving the theatre seeing parents complain to the manager about the movie because they'd taken the kids to see it, and not wanting to listen to the fact that it was rated MA!

Necromanser
11-09-07, 10:36
I love this show my fav episode is when they go into the dodgeball finals with china hilarious

pEhouse
11-09-07, 13:18
One of my favorit shows ...

Stan: "What's wrong with Cartman?"
Kyle: "Uhh... He's fat and stupid?"

:D Don't remember which episode this was.. but one of my favorit is Rainforest Schmainforest.. Oh hell, they're all good ;)

the morningstar
11-09-07, 13:21
who knows that show i love it!!!!

just asking dus some one know a web site were i can watch all the south park full episodes.:D

http://allabout-sp.net/episodes.php

:tmb:

such a great show

TR freak
11-09-07, 13:30
Yay the South Parks threads back! Sadly the one I made ages ago died. My favourite episode is Scott tenorman must die. You just never appreciated how evil Cartman really was until the end of that episode.

Lara Croft!
11-09-07, 14:53
South Park is AMAZING!!!!! Eric Cartman is of course GOD!!!! I love the show, it's hilarious!!!

petujaymz
11-09-07, 15:18
Here's a South Park version of my mate Sare...

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/9/9/11/f_sarem_2c26bc0.jpg

Click yer to make your own South Park characters - http://images.southparkstudios.com/games/create/

:wve:

Necromanser
11-09-07, 15:32
kyle-oh my god they killed kenny
stan-*******s

TR freak
11-09-07, 15:46
Did you know that South Park won its second emmy recently? It won it for the episode "Make love not warcraft". Quality episode.

"Whoever this person is, he has played world of warcraft nearly every hour of every day for the past year and a half. Gentlemen, we are dealing with someone who, has absolutely no life!"

"How do you kill that which has no life?"

Gaming is apparently South Parks lucky charm. Its first emmy was won for the episode "Best friends forever". Thats the episode where Kenny is the best player on the PSP and so he dies and has to use the golden PSP in heaven to battle the armies of hell. Brilliant episode. Am I the only one that thinks Sony should actually release a golden PSP and a game called heaven vs hell?

All hail the holy PSP.