PDA

View Full Version : Die Hard 4.0 - Details on Region 2 Theatrical and Extended DVDs

TombRaiderLover
11-09-07, 14:06
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Die Hard 4.0 on 29th October 2007. Bruce Willis returns as wise-cracking super-cop Detective John McClane in the fourth instalment of the Die Hard series which is helmed by director Len Wiseman (Underworld). Justin Long, Timothy Olyphant, Cliff Curtis, Maggie Q and Mary Elizabeth Winstead also star.

Die Hard 4.0 is available as a 1 disc DVD (£19.99 RRP) with extended and deleted scenes plus two featurettes and gag reel. There is also a 2 disc ‘Ultimate Action Edition’ (£24.99 RRP) which contains a new cut of the film not seen in cinemas with “more attitude and more action” plus additional extras including a ten part making-of documentary and five further featurettes.

Single-Disc Edition

4 Deleted and Extended Scenes
2 Featurettes ‘Die Hard by Guyz Nite’ and ‘Behind the Scenes with Guyz Nite’
Gag Reel

2 Disc ‘Ultimate Action Edition’ DVD

Extended Cut of the film
4 Deleted and Extended Scenes
7 Featurettes:
‘Die Hard by Guyz Nite’
Behind the Scenes with Guyz Nite’
Yippie-ki-yay Mother F*****!
Fox Movie Channel Presents ‘Fox Legacy’
Hacker Underworld
Homeland Security in a Cyber Age
Matt’s Pad with Justin Long
‘Analogue Hero in a Digital World: Making of Die Hard 4.0 ‘ (10 part documentary)
Gag Reel

Source: http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=65895 (includes DVD artwork!)

bloodstormaoa
11-09-07, 14:52
Thanks for this TRL :tmb:

I'm sooo getting the "Ultimate Action Edition" :D

Mona Sax
11-09-07, 15:30
Me too, I really enjoyed the movie. I hope the extended version also includes the normal cut - often it's more polished and has got a better pace.

Mad Tony
11-09-07, 15:31
I'll be getting the two-disc version (haven't seen the film yet but as a huge Die Hard fan I expect it will please me). :D

Angelus
11-09-07, 17:15
I thought the film was great, and I always buy a 2-disc version of a film if there is one, so I'll definitely be getting that one. :tmb:

-DEBUG
11-09-07, 17:16
Most definately grabbing the 2 disc edition :)

TombRaiderLover
11-09-07, 18:34
I'll be getting the two-disc version (haven't seen the film yet but as a huge Die Hard fan I expect it will please me). :D

You're a huge fan, and haven't seen the movie? :eek: :p

troy tr
11-09-07, 18:39
Not my favorite though because of extensive CG not much realism.
But still I like Bruce Willis but not as much as Harrison Ford :p

Mad Tony
11-09-07, 18:44
You're a huge fan, and haven't seen the movie? :eek: :pIt was a 15 you chisel! :p

TombRaiderLover
11-09-07, 18:47
It was a 15 you chisel! :p

You could've lied! :p And you call yourself a Die Hard fan! :eek: :p

Rivendell
11-09-07, 19:02
Great! I can't wait to watch it again :jmp: And... I hope they make a Blu-ray :whi: ;)

MUN33B
11-09-07, 19:04
Great! I can't wait to watch it again :jmp: And... I hope they make a Blu-ray :whi: ;)

OR HD-DVD, OR HD-VMD OR! CH-DVD. :D

Rivendell
11-09-07, 19:07
^ Lol!

Zelda master
11-09-07, 19:56
I was actually thinking on getting this one, now i know i have to get it with the extented version:jmp: