PDA

View Full Version : A wallpaper to be proud of

Lara Coft Baby
12-09-07, 04:47
I have been making graphic designs for four years now. And though I have made lots of siggys, avatars, and wallpapers some of them I like some of them I don't. I am really proud of this wallpaper. I am getting better at this graphic design stuff. :p I am still sort of a beginner in graphic designs though. :cln: I am very proud of this one. And I can't say that about ever art I have created. lol I really really really like this wallpaper I don't think I've said that enough :vlol:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o7/Art_City/th_OrlandoDrew.gif (http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o7/Art_City/OrlandoDrew.gif)

Autolycus
12-09-07, 08:47
Who'd have thought LCB creating an Orlando wallpaper. I just wish i had a for every Olando creation you've done. Yet again you've done a great job though.

Alex Fly
12-09-07, 09:37
Amazing wallpaper ! Love the effects ! :tmb:

Marija_Croft
12-09-07, 11:53
Cool ! :tmb:

Lara Coft Baby
12-09-07, 19:09
Who'd have thought LCB creating an Orlando wallpaper. I just wish i had a for every Olando creation you've done. Yet again you've done a great job though.

You'd probably be very rich :p :vlol: I can't help it I am obsessed with Orlando :p

Lara Croft!
13-09-07, 13:10
Great work! Your avatar is smashing as well!

b0bb13
13-09-07, 14:04
It looks great LCB!:tmb:

Sedge
13-09-07, 14:07
I love those flowery thingies you've added on the pic.. :D One thing I would yet do is make the top right Orlando's lower part smoother so it'd go better with the background, know what I mean.. ? ^_^
But yay, good work! :tmb:

Lara Coft Baby
13-09-07, 17:11
Great work! Your avatar is smashing as well!

You mean the one I am using? That was actually made by a friend who is ALOT further along in photoshop. I'm not that good...yet :D

I love those flowery thingies you've added on the pic.. :D One thing I would yet do is make the top right Orlando's lower part smoother so it'd go better with the background, know what I mean.. ? ^_^
But yay, good work! :tmb:

Oh hehe I didn't notice that when I made it :p Glad you like it.

Sir Croft
13-09-07, 17:29
Nice! :tmb: