PDA

View Full Version : Leave Brit Alone guy Chris Crocker - idea!!

Lady_Nelly
13-09-07, 00:06
See how some people get the attention, he was on TV on front pages etc.
Damn i want that too lol, but not in that crazy way as he's doing it.I've seen some girl who pretended to be spanish etc and she got the same popular with her ideas and stuff, i even have her myspace and youtube addy..i just dont remember them right now.

But yeah im kinda in lack of ideas, i need to do something similar hahhha..but yeah guys..some of you will agree with me..its so cool to be popular, at least in the beginning..i want to go to Hollywood lol!

xMiSsCrOfTx
13-09-07, 00:12
its so cool to be popular, at least in the beginning..i want to go to Hollywood lol!

While many people actually think that bashing other people is oh so hilarious, it's a pretty low form of comedy in my opinion... There are better ways to get noticed.

Lady_Nelly
13-09-07, 00:17
bashing is not good at all and i didnt say i want to bash others, i just said that the guy had a great idea..you can make videos like where u talk about nature etc.

Legends
13-09-07, 00:24
This guy is mentally unstable.

MiCkiZ88
13-09-07, 00:24
This guy is mentally unstable.
Just another myspace/youtube *****. That's all.

findme
13-09-07, 00:43
Don't. Youtube video bloggers tend to be whiney little b****.

Can I ask tho, how old are you?

Lady_Nelly
13-09-07, 00:48
im 21 lol

but c'mon dont take it seriously, it was just a thought lol i dont really have time to do those silly vids etc.

Camera Obscura
13-09-07, 00:50
21?

Dye your hair, put some mascara on, get all teary and you'll have yourself one of those "I Was a Teenage Emo" hits.

Spitfire
13-09-07, 01:16
wow... I saw a few of his videos. They are kind of scary, don't find 'em that funny >_>

tlr online
13-09-07, 01:16
Just watched a few. Pretty funny guy.

Sir Croft
13-09-07, 01:33
wow... I saw a few of his videos. They are kind of scary, don't find 'em that funny >_>

lol
Have you seen the Miss Universe one? It's hilarious! (Not to say scary!) :vlol:

bloodstormaoa
13-09-07, 01:39
I wouldn't try and emulate anything this guy does........

Wacko :whi:

Indiana Croft
13-09-07, 02:12
that guy is so pathetic it makes me want to go on youtube sobing, asking people to take pity on him:vlol:

gtkilla
13-09-07, 02:18
Lol Chris Crocker is such a friggin' weirdo. Just thinking about him makes me snicker. :vlol:

Oh and uh...good luck with the video. =/ Be sure to post it here if you make it big. :D :p

Soma Holiday
13-09-07, 03:21
I think people like him are annoying...I don't get why people like him so much to make him a celebrity...

geez...

DMC
13-09-07, 09:07
I think people like him are annoying...I don't get why people like him so much to make him a celebrity...

geez...

Yes,I agree...

That Chris thing is annoying.

RAID
13-09-07, 09:09
He's a bored jackass...I wouldn't trade with him for the world.

Lady_Nelly
13-09-07, 17:25
Lol Chris Crocker is such a friggin' weirdo. Just thinking about him makes me snicker. :vlol:

Oh and uh...good luck with the video. =/ Be sure to post it here if you make it big. :D :p

LMAO...No seriously not gonna do stuff like that and yes he is annoying lol

Camera Obscura
14-09-07, 02:05
See how some people get the attention, he was on TV on front pages etc.
Damn i want that too lol, but not in that crazy way as he's doing it.I've seen some girl who pretended to be spanish etc and she got the same popular with her ideas and stuff, i even have her myspace and youtube addy..i just dont remember them right now.

But yeah im kinda in lack of ideas, i need to do something similar hahhha..but yeah guys..some of you will agree with me..its so cool to be popular, at least in the beginning..i want to go to Hollywood lol!

lol. You could always try ridiculing someone. Just like this guy.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=17978550

Greenkey2
21-09-07, 18:12
There's already a thread open on this subject here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=107505&highlight=Chris+Crocker)

Sorry it's taken so long to sort that out.