PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West acting like an adult

Lenochka
13-09-07, 02:42
_-631TgPP2s

Kayne "Totally above the rest of us" West Loses an award at the MTV VMAs and freaks out backstage blaming it on MTV and anything else he can think of.

Why can't he just accept that he lost an award and leave it at that... Tons of people lost and i highly doubt any of them acted like he did.

SamReeves
13-09-07, 03:26
LOL!!!! :vlol::vlol:

What a loser!!

Little-Lara
13-09-07, 05:13
Love the title. Sarcasm at its finest. /\ U've said it. :tea:

Sir Croft
13-09-07, 05:20
This guy sucks. First he freaked out about Britney opening the VMAs, now this.

ihatecold17
13-09-07, 23:35
WTH is wrong with Kanye. He acts like such a child. I cant believe he thinks that if there was a bible written nowadays, hed be in it. And the "george bush hates black people" thing. I hate how self centered he is.

Dakaruch
13-09-07, 23:37
Impossible... he will always be a little baby:p

vespertea
13-09-07, 23:55
Mature adults freakin rock. :tmb:

DMC
13-09-07, 23:58
I never liked him...

Stuck up *******.

It's his fans fault,why doesn't he blame it on them.

findme
14-09-07, 00:01
Hahaha what an idiot.

Still love his music tho!

lara is mine
14-09-07, 00:23
wow he acted like a child.....some fans look up to him?wow...just wow

MyList88
14-09-07, 00:46
i like how he blames mtv

when it's the viewers who vote, right?

Natey168
14-09-07, 01:18
When I read the title, I was all "Seriously? Who'd thought that could happen?"....and apparently it didn't. :vlol:

Gregori
14-09-07, 02:17
LOL!!!! :vlol::vlol:

What a loser!!

:(

He'll still always be much more of a winner than any of us little people making *****y comments in internet land. Anybody here got a multi-million dollar record deal?

Lenochka
14-09-07, 03:04
:(

He'll still always be much more of a winner than any of us little people making *****y comments in internet land. Anybody here got a multi-million dollar record deal?

I can see what you mean... though i don't really agree.
Just because someone has money, a record deal and appears to you as more of a winner it doesn't give them a free pass to act like he did. Instead of being happy for the person who took home the prize he throws a tantrum backstage. I believe i even heard a few people laughing at him... Sure his music is alright and a lot of people enjoy it... but from what i can tell people are getting sick of his stuck up, headstrong " I should have won! I'm so much better! " attitude that he seems to throw around often from what i have read and seen over the past year or so.

xMyrax
14-09-07, 06:04

His music is still catchy! :3

george_croft
14-09-07, 06:11
That big headed idiot doesn't know better.

I remember seeing him get all ****ed off at the EMA's (European music awards) last year when he lost in the catagory for best video. The worst thing about it is that I read NOTHING about it in the newspapers the day after. If a female artist, let say Britney Spears would do the same, it would be all over the tabloids, calling her a *****/diva. Simply because people want female artists to just stand there and be grateful for whatever they have.

Necromanser
14-09-07, 08:01
I didnt believe my eyes at first when I saw the title.
The moron why does he blame mtv better singers than him lost I dont see them complaining

viper456
14-09-07, 08:20
"give a black man a chance man, im trying" whats the hell has that got to do with anything really?! ergh I hate stuff like this. Im sure he uses the N word there too. No one should use that word.

Greenkey2
14-09-07, 09:36
Talk about teddy being thrown out the pram :rolleyes:

viper456, when exactly did you hear him using that word? I listened to it twice and couldn't pick it up :confused:

viper456
14-09-07, 09:38
Talk about teddy being thrown out the pram :rolleyes:

viper456, when exactly did you hear him using that word? I listened to it twice and couldn't pick it up :confused:

Im not 100% certain he did, but its round about where he says what I quoted. Hang on I will have a re-listen and get a time for you :) see what you think

EDIT: I'm still not 100% convinced with what he actually is saying but if you listen from 20secs left. I cant understand his ranting very well lol. What does he actually say?

nicola1986
14-09-07, 10:31
I was really trying to like this guy 'cos he was funny on Friday Night Project but that's a real put-off

ben_the_joka
14-09-07, 14:46
i saw on the news it was because he lost out on the opening slot to britney, but i think that the fact that he lost an award is a more likely story.

Joe_16
14-09-07, 14:51
Ahahaha, what an idiot. Who did he lose out to?

Encore
14-09-07, 15:10
wow that's overreacting. If I was as rich and famous as him I couldn't care less about a stupid award. :o