PDA

View Full Version : Who is your best forum freind

trXD
13-09-07, 15:17
Im sort if struggeling to choose if mine is trtrailerman or tonyrobinson. I think its both:D

Anyway who is ur best forum freind?:)

danitiwa
13-09-07, 15:17
*coughPopularitycontestcoughcough*:p

maximum_123
13-09-07, 15:18
Chocolate

AoDdigger - Daniel

Marija_Croft - Maria

MUN33B

Anajrob

not again :pi:

Thatre are lots of them - and they know it - no need to tell it here ;)

Tomb Raider Master
Ditto. Yet again.

Delakandak
13-09-07, 15:19
Well, my best forum friends are..Choc, Digger, and maybe Danitiwa..:whi:
And Dani, be nice...

CuteKittenlol
13-09-07, 15:19
Hybrid Soldier and Cord_Croft

Adam because...well, just because really! You're always there for me, and I know I can talk to you about anything...and I would like to think you thinkg the same about me :p I also feel the closest to you :) :hug:

Chantelle because you listen to all my problems and all those texts and minutes I've spent talking to you! You're there for me and I'm here for you! BFF! XD :hug: :)

I have LOTS of friends, buuut I talk to those two the most :)

danitiwa
13-09-07, 15:21
and maybe Danitiwa..:whi:
And Dani, be nice...

I am being nice, did I say something insulting?

And how can I be your friend when I hardly know you? :p (No offence lol...)

I have loads of great pals on here, but I won't go into it because some one will get upset when I forget them/don't put them on the list.

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 15:22
I wouldn't say that stating your best friend on a forum is a popularity contest.

As for me... Cord_croft :hug:

trXD
13-09-07, 15:22

Its not a popularity contest! Its just saying who your best forum freind is...

Which i guess is sort of popularity...

But its not a contest even in the non literal sense

FourBalls
13-09-07, 15:23
It's pretty much a popularity contest though. Soon people who haven't gotten mentioned will come and complain, lol.

As for my friends, I'm pretty sure they know who they are :) Or at least I hope so :pi:

Kamrusepas
13-09-07, 15:23

Not really, imo. You're supposed to name only one person, and usually they already know who they are.

danitiwa
13-09-07, 15:24
I don't beleive in the whole best friend thing either, I have friends there is no one ultimate person. :p

petujaymz
13-09-07, 15:25
Guys... I love you all!

:wve:

Delakandak
13-09-07, 15:25
BY Dani: And how can I be your friend when I hardly know you? :p (No offence lol...)

Hardly know me? tsk.. and dudess, lol, i have been here quite a long time now, and offence...em..YES!

walk_man
13-09-07, 15:26
Guys... I love you all!

Ditto. :)

Hyper_Crazy
13-09-07, 15:27
No one on the forum is my best friend, I have friends on here though. I try not to get to attached to people on forums anyway.

Dakaruch
mines are:

jiji:hug::hug:
my dear cousin Paperdoll :hug::hug:
star girl
dani(i guess :p)
chocolate
AoDDigger
anajrob
Lara Croft!

and many many more, i can't stop putting people here

Anajrob
BY Dani: And how can I be your friend when I hardly know you? :p (No offence lol...)

Hardly know me? tsk.. and dudess, lol, i have been here quite a long time now, and offence...em..YES!

No offence - but you joined 1 month ago :pi: - sorry :o :(

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 15:28
Just under 3 weeks :pi:

Anajrob
13-09-07, 15:28
mines are:
anajrob

I'm your friend?http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s137/Anajrob/smiley/HAPPY014.gif

:hug:

Delakandak
13-09-07, 15:29

:D

oocladableeblah
13-09-07, 15:30
I would have to say bloodstormaoa and danitawa.. :)

Dakaruch
13-09-07, 15:31
I'm your friend?:hug:

of course you are
you're my rammstein maniac :p friend ;)

Ladyknowles
13-09-07, 15:33
Dakaruch :)
Cos he's charming!
And congratulated me on becoming a student :D

MiCkiZ88
13-09-07, 15:33
Dude should know he is :)

I have lots of friends I chat here with.. but with only one I talk the most.

touchmyheart
13-09-07, 15:34
I think it's safe to say that me and bloodstormaoa get along very well :D But there are so many fantastical people on this forum whom I adore. Megahugs peoples! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Anajrob
13-09-07, 15:35
of course you are
you're my rammstein maniac :p friend ;)

Yeah :p :vlol:

Catapharact
13-09-07, 15:37
Not really, imo. You're supposed to name only one person, and usually they already know who they are.

In theory. But look at the thread already. Multiple members being mentioned couped with the oh so fav. "Oh but I love you all too!" not to mention the sympathy vampires should be coming in soon with their "I don't have a best friend :sad:" posts,

AODdigger
13-09-07, 15:37
mines are:

star girl
chocolate
AoDDigger
anajrob
Lara Croft!

Aww :hug:

Mine are:

maximum_123 :hug:
star girl :hug:
Dakaruch :hug:
Delakadak :hug:
laralauraxxx :hug:
SparkleCroft07 :hug:
Chocolate :hug:
danitiwa :hug:

(No perticuler order selected)

nicola1986
13-09-07, 15:38
Guys... I love you all!

Ditto :D

jackali
Oh dear, not another of these again. Wasn't there one of these about a month ago? Or am I just bad with time?

Anyway, as I said last time: I make the distinction between a friend, and an online-friend. An online friend is someone I don't truly know, no matter how much or how little I talk to them. You get to know their characteristics, but you never really know the true person, therefore they cannot be a proper friend.

That said, there are a number of people I talk to, and a couple I properly talk to (but that doesn't really matter all that much, because if I told them something in confidence, who could they really tell? Other forum folk? It wouldn't alter my life offline.)

Anajrob
In theory. But look at the thread already. Multiple members being mentioned couped with the oh so fav. "Oh but I love you all too!" not to mention the sympathy vampires should be coming in soon with their "I don't have a best friend :sad:" posts,

:vlol: Good point :tmb:

Oh dear, not another of these again. Wasn't there one of these about a month ago? Or am I just bad with time?

Anyway, as I said last time: I make the distinction between a friend, and an online-friend. An online friend is someone I don't truly know, no matter how much or how little I talk to them. You get to know their characteristics, but you never really know the true person, therefore they cannot be a proper friend.

That said, there are a number of people I talk to, and a couple I properly talk to (but that doesn't really matter all that much, because if I told them something in confidence, who could they really tell? Other forum folk? It wouldn't alter my life offline.)

Totally agreed. :tmb:

Tomb Raider Master
Catapharact is right. Although I don't have problems with these threads, I think we all know what kind of soap operas they turn into.

trXD
13-09-07, 15:39

Thats why i used the word "forum freind" so i wouldnt get posts like this

danitiwa
13-09-07, 15:39

You've not been here for a long time, and you haven't talked to me much, and frankly I think you're a bit pushy about the whole friend thing.
mines are:

star girl
chocolate
AoDDigger
anajrob
Lara Croft!

:hug: Yeah Dak. :D

Exactly my point. :p

trXD
13-09-07, 15:40
Catapharact is right. Although I don't have problems with these threads, I think we all know what kind of soap operas they turn into.

I dont see how saying who your best freind is can lead to a soap opera

If someone says something like "i dont have a best freind:(" then its easy to ignore

danitiwa
13-09-07, 15:41

If someone says something like "i dont have a best freind:(" then its easy to ignore

Still, people might think one thing and come to see the truth, it's not a comfortable situation. :p

trXD
13-09-07, 15:41
You've not been here for a long time, and you haven't talked to me much, and frankly I think you're a bit pushy about the whole friend thing.

Thats probobly the reason why you his best forum freind. Its hard to make good relationships in 3 weeks on a giant forum!

trXD
13-09-07, 15:42
Still, people might think one thing and come to see the truth, it's not a comfortable situation. :p

I cant argue if you find it uncofterble then. I just choose to ignore:)

danitiwa
Thats probobly the reason why you his best forum freind. Its hard to make good relationships in 3 weeks on a giant forum!
I wasn't talking about Delakandak, I'm just generally speaking. :wve:

Catapharact

Then you exactly haven't been on this forum long then haven't you? You have to realize something; Common sense ain't exactly common around here.

Tomb Raider Master
13-09-07, 15:43
You'll most probably see yourself. But if that's what you guys want, I'm fine with that.

James_Rutland
Dizzy. :D *Dizzydoil*

trXD
Then you exactly haven't been on this forum long then haven't you? You have to realize something; Common sense ain't exactly common around here.

I have been on this forum for a long time (not as long as you)

And you really shouldnt judge the whole forum

peffect
Almost everyone here is nice to chat with. As for friends, I should check my MSN contacts list. :p
But I think, the "best friend" is most likely going to be a person I live with.

danitiwa

Ditto. :p

trXD
13-09-07, 15:44
Lets all stop talking about whethere or not this is a popularity contest or not because its just spamming;)

Joe_16
13-09-07, 15:45
I agree with alot of other people in this thread. This forum should not be a popularity contest.

Delakandak
13-09-07, 15:46
No, Way, this is not a popularity contest, sorry, xd, making things clear...Ok, back to topic...

Catapharact
13-09-07, 15:49
I have been on this forum for a long time (not as long as you)

And you really shouldnt judge the whole forum

"Its not an insult to say that a dead man is dead." Odysseus.

Right now people around this place have done very little to show me that they can actually post something decent for a change and those who actually do take the effort to post something worth while, know who they are for I always commend their efforts with a decent reply.

I can't stress as to how many threads of similar topic pop up like every other week which is just plain redundant. If you ahve a forum friend then that's between you and the other person in question. The whole forum doesn't needs to hear about it.

jackali
13-09-07, 15:50
Lets all stop talking about whethere or not this is a popularity contest or not because its just spamming;)

Well, it isn't really spamming as such. It is relevant to the topic. The topic is talking about friends on the forum. A response saying that it seems much akin to a popularity contest really is a valid response and seems to fit well within the boundaries of the topic. Much like if someone posts a picture in the screen shot showcase and someone responds by asking them where they got there objects. It still makes perfect sense to allow replies like that.

tlr online
13-09-07, 15:51

Right now people around this place have done very little to show me that they can actually post something decent for a change and those who actually do take the effort to post something worth while, know who they are for I always commend their efforts with a decent reply.

I can't stress as to how many threads of similar topic pop up like every other week which is just plain redundant. If you ahve a forum friend then that's between you and the other person in question. The whole forum doesn't needs to hear about it.

Horses for courses Cat. You have your own forum for the nourishment you claim is absent here. :)

trXD
13-09-07, 15:51

If you feel that way then ok

anyway lets get back on topic

abc123
13-09-07, 15:53
I dont have any friends here, Im lonely.

trXD
13-09-07, 15:54

Thats fine you only joined this month:)

Catapharact
13-09-07, 15:56
Horses for courses Cat. You have your own forum for the nourishment you claim is absent here. :)

Doesn't means one can't be verbal about one's views ;). Think of it as a different take on the usual "being nice is always better then being truthful" take on life.

Grenade
13-09-07, 15:57
Guys... I love you all!

Ditto. :)

Rickéh
13-09-07, 15:58
Myself

Zac Medley
13-09-07, 15:59

Is this prophesy?

Don't worry abc123, I'll be your friend :rolleyes:

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 16:00
Is this prophesy?
Well, it's happened already, so yeah :p

Delakandak
Gee, trXD, Your thread has become a hot cake...i can bet that every member of this forum will have at least three posts...Good thinking..I wish i could do that..

tlr online
Doesn't means one can't be verbal about one's views ;). Think of it as a different take on the usual "being nice is always better then being truthful" take on life.

I appeciate your comments and agree with some of your points. But what possible benefit do you hope to achieve by venting here other than to rile the young folk? They won't understand old farts like us, so let them have their fun. Mature General Chat exists for you.

Dakaruch
13-09-07, 16:01
Is this prophesy?

OMG is Cat the newest Nostradamus?

oocladableeblah
13-09-07, 16:01
You're not alone I don't have any friends.

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 16:02
Gee, trXD, Your thread has become a hot cake...i can bet that every member of this forum will have at least three posts...Good thinking..I wish i could do that..
Nope, in fact more than half of the forum members have 0 posts.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/memberlist.php?do=getall&pp=30&order=desc&sort=posts&page=500

Catapharact
13-09-07, 16:02
I appeciate your comments and agree with some of your points. But what possible benefit do you hope to achieve by venting here other than to rile the young folk? They won't understand old farts like us, so let them have their fun. Mature General Chat exists for you.

Correction; Young-old fart ;).

True... So post around there once in a while already will ya? Lol! Don't think we have heard a word from ya on the place since the forum was made.

Zac Medley
13-09-07, 16:03

I bet I'm an older fart than you.

I kind of thought that the "mature general chat" was an excuse for people to behave in a depraved manner so I have avoided it.

Delakandak
13-09-07, 16:03
Nope, in fact more than half of the forum members have 0 posts.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/memberlist.php?do=getall&pp=30&order=desc&sort=posts&page=500

WHAT! I never saw that before...Then why on earth did they create an account then? NOT EVEN ONE POST...Please...

trXD
13-09-07, 16:05
WHAT! I never saw that before...Then why on earth did they create an account then? NOT EVEN ONE POST...Please...

Some people have problems with activating there acount

tlr online
13-09-07, 16:05
Correction; Young-old fart ;).

True... So post around there once in a while already will ya? Lol! Don't think we have heard a word from ya on the place since the forum was made.

I need a good political debate to get my teeth into. I may have found one too!

Catapharact
13-09-07, 16:06
I bet I'm an older fart than you.

I kind of thought that the "mature general chat" was an excuse for people to behave in a depraved manner so I have avoided it.

And you aren't off from the truth actually... *Le sigh.*

But there are quite a few topics there that really get the benifit of equal sided and more balanced opinions :).

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 16:06
I don't know. People just do these things.

Legend of Lara
13-09-07, 16:07
This has turned into an argument methinks.

nicola1986
I was thinking about joining Mature chat but I like to chat with everyone and sometimes I like to be a bit childish lol :cln:

Delakandak
I don't know. People just do these things.

I guess..:confused:

trXD
wow this has gone beyond off topic now!

Zac Medley
13-09-07, 16:08
I was thinking about joining Mature chat but I like to chat with everyone and sometimes I like to be a bit childish lol :cln:

Amen to that, sister.

danitiwa
13-09-07, 16:09
Wisely spoken, Justin. :tmb:

Lenochka
Why can't people just get over the fact that some members are liked more then others? Why rain on the thread with all the "popularity contest" posts?

Anyways back to the thread...
I can't really pick just one since i have been good friends with both these people for about 2 years (Basically since i joined) xMiSsCrOftx & BoyTRaider :)

Delakandak
wow this has gone beyond off topic now!

Yeah, true, true..but erm..:D it's fun...

Legend of Lara
13-09-07, 16:11
Wow... this started as a "who's, lik, ur best fwend" and turned into "let's argue about maturity". :rolleyes:

clairelovestlc
13-09-07, 16:11
to pull this dramatically back on topic...Only person from the forums i speak to off the forums is Jaywalker, so i guess ill have to say him!

nicola1986
13-09-07, 16:12
lol zac :D

I don't know if I got a best friend on here, don't think I've ever had one except my bf but there's people on here I consider friends and can have a laugh with :D

danitiwa
13-09-07, 16:19
Wow... this started as a "who's, lik, ur best fwend" and turned into "let's argue about maturity". :rolleyes:
It's true.

Delakandak
13-09-07, 16:20
It's true.

:whi: Er... ..what?

danitiwa
13-09-07, 16:21
:whi: Er... ..what?

I was just ditto-ing in a different form, I seem to be agreeing a lot today, probably cause I have a flu and are too lazy to type a lot. :p

Delakandak
13-09-07, 16:24
I was just ditto-ing in a different form, I seem to be agreeing a lot today, probably cause I have a flu and are too lazy to type a lot. :p

Well, at least that will be a relief for the threads..:whi:
And a flu? oh poor, Dani...Need a doc.? Let me get one quickly...*Shouts* "Dad! Someones got a flu..."

Zelda master
13-09-07, 16:29
Id have to say Mitchel (Kurtisloney)

nicola1986
13-09-07, 16:31
I love threads like these I'm so nosy :pi: that's why I love the new blog :D

mathew9r
13-09-07, 16:51
i have lots on here but i dont who to wright :p

Reggie
13-09-07, 16:55
I've made lots of friends here recently. I've been a member for a while but I feel I'm only now getting to know others a little better.

Those who I speak to regularly know who they are :hug:

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-09-07, 16:56
My boyfriend, "MeloniesHomeboy". :hug: I'm so in love wih him. :jmp:

Besides him though, members that joined for other reasons than myself, my best friend here is BoyTRaider. I'm also great friends with SomaHoliday and MaryCF. They're all great! :hug:

dizzydoil
13-09-07, 17:07
Dizzy. :D *Dizzydoil*

And you to. ;)!

SparkleCroft07
13-09-07, 17:09
Hmmm...well, my bro and sis, AODdigger and laralauraxxx:hug:, Dakaruch, and a lot of people!

jamieoliver22
13-09-07, 18:13
I aren't going to choose people, but I have quite a few good friends on here to be honest. And yeah, as you know, one of those is my girlfriend.

Dark Lugia 2
13-09-07, 18:16
If I had to pikc one, it would be b0bb13. :hug: we're always pm'ing eachother :D
There's many more, though :D but the topic title only asked for one ^.^

scion05
13-09-07, 18:17
Im gonna leavem in suspense ^_^

2 Females
1 Male

:)

deepbluesea
13-09-07, 18:25
Im gonna leavem in suspense ^_^

2 Females
1 Male

carry on and i won't mention you. Davey boy.
Greenkey 2 of course

scion05
13-09-07, 18:27
Lol sure you're one of them :vlol:

But the other two :whi:

Cord_Croft
13-09-07, 18:29
Aww =3 Thanks Alex and Daffid :)

Well, Alex (Cute kitten)for my girlie best friend, I can talk to her about anything, bore her with my problems, listen to hears, and spend too much credit texting her, thanks so much for being there for me :hug: :)

And the lad.. Daffid :p Bah, I might quite possibly luff him :p :hug: :gki:

Love you all :hug:!

Archetype
13-09-07, 18:40
dont really have forum friends but mel is always nice to me:)

xcrushterx
Aww =3 Thanks Alex and Daffid :)

Well, Alex (Cute kitten)for my girlie best friend, I can talk to her about anything, bore her with my problems, listen to hears, and spend too much credit texting her, thanks so much for being there for me :hug: :)

And the lad.. Daffid :p Bah, I might quite possibly luff him :p :hug: :gki:

Love you all :hug:!
Fank yoo :D :gki:

Nemo_91
Marija Croft, star girl, bloodstormaoa etc...Yeah, the Evanescence brigade. :p

b0bb13
13-09-07, 18:43
If I had to pikc one, it would be b0bb13. :hug: we're always pm'ing eachother :D

Awww!:hug:

Cord_Croft
13-09-07, 18:56
Fank yoo :D :gki:

:p :hug:

Mad Tony
13-09-07, 18:58
There are way too many people to list. But if I had to list just two, it'd probably be LadyLaraC (A.K.A. Sheepy :hug:) and Mr. Burns :)

Rivendell
13-09-07, 19:00
I like to think mine know who they are :) :hug:

Dark Lugia 2
13-09-07, 19:02
Awww!:hug:

:D :hug:

TombRaiderLover
13-09-07, 19:02

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :p

I wish. :p

Paperdoll
13-09-07, 20:01
Awwww XD

Well I won't say Dakaruch since he's my cousin... of course I love the guy :D

And then there's Kam... you know I love you babe :p besides all the people that I talk to the most here know I like them... otherwise I wouldn't talk to them XD

danitiwa
13-09-07, 20:02
Awwww XD

And then there's Kam... you know I love you babe :p besides all the people that I talk to the most here know I like them... otherwise I wouldn't talk to them XD

You are forced to talk to me... :mis: :D

Indiana Croft
13-09-07, 20:02
Tihocan9:hug:
lol, you rock

Paperdoll
13-09-07, 20:03
You are forced to talk to me... :mis: :D

I meant on MSN :p not here XD

danitiwa
13-09-07, 20:03
I meant on MSN :p not here XD

Stilll. XD

Kamrusepas
13-09-07, 20:04
And then there's Kam... you know I love you babe :p

I love you too hunny bunny sugarpie :hug:

vespertea
13-09-07, 20:04
YOU MISSPELLED "FRIEND." OMG FIX IT :(:(:(

I don't have a best friend here, I don't think.. just sorta float around.

Paperdoll
13-09-07, 20:05
Stilll. XD

This isn't MSN :D if that would be the case, I'd have alot of friends here XD *shivers* :p oh young Padawan XD

Lavinder
13-09-07, 20:06

I do, and I can proudly say that I'mnRoitv's best forum friend, cheers for me everyone ? :pi:

Betal
13-09-07, 20:07
I have none:p. And I'm not sorry for that. Cause I have many friends IRL.

kooky
13-09-07, 20:08
My best forum friends are Dakaruch, Mathew9r & Chocolate! :D

vespertea
13-09-07, 20:09
I have no. And I'm not sorry for that. Cause I have many friends IRL.

Good way to look at it. :p

Aurimas
13-09-07, 20:11

ThomasCroft
13-09-07, 20:19
Oh for goodness sake. A friend is someone who sticks by you through thick and thin, someone who's always there for you to see if you need them etc. etc. and all that crap. Sorry to say it, but there's no such bloody thing as a "forum friend". I mean come on. Another thread?

tomblover
13-09-07, 20:22
Well, I'd say George Croft. :hug: And Danitiwa! :D

And myself. :pi: :vlol:

vespertea
13-09-07, 20:23
Oh for goodness sake. A friend is someone who sticks by you through thick and thin, someone who's always there for you to see if you need them etc. etc. and all that crap. Sorry to say it, but there's no such bloody thing as a "forum friend". I mean come on. Another thread?

Actually, I've met some really good friends (you know, the real definition?) from a video game forum a few years ago. To this day they're still some of my closest friends, both from real life and the internet.

Lavinder
13-09-07, 20:24

You're only missing the physical element of the person, the brains that make the friend are portrayed in what they say - hence typing.

Dingaling
13-09-07, 20:26
Bonez.

ThomasCroft
13-09-07, 20:34
Actually, I've met some really good friends (you know, the real definition?) from a video game forum a few years ago. To this day they're still some of my closest friends, both from real life and the internet.

Have you actually met up with these people? If so, they aren't just your "forum friends" are they?

You're only missing the physical element of the person, the brains that make the friend are portrayed in what they say - hence typing.

The physical element is essential, IMO. Face-to-face communication is vital in society. I personally would prefer to go out with mates than chat to them on msn. It would be:

a - More social.
b - More fun, IMO.
c - More "real". Don't know how to put that, but basically I find cyber-talking an instant/quick/less genuine version of socialising which isn't good for us as "real" individuals in a "real" society, frankly. We're not going to be chatting on forums all our lives.

And responses can be influenced by the Internet. I.e. you can think about what you say more etc. as you have more time and not be under any pressure, which detracts from the reality of it all.

Anyway, all I'm saying is, "forum buddies" aren't really your "buddies". That's why I can't see how some people can get so riled up by forum members. It's funny. Forum members are here for dicussion etc., not to be your 'bestest ever fwend' ... which is why I find this thread so incredibly unnecessary and amusing.

But heck, I'm sorry; I don't mean to ruin people's fun.

Anubis_AF
13-09-07, 20:38
I bet my life that she knows herself :hug:

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 20:39
I bet my life that she knows herself :hug:
Elen or Filipa? :D

talion
13-09-07, 20:40
YOU MISSPELLED "FRIEND." OMG FIX IT :(:(:(

I don't have a best friend here, I don't think.. just sorta float around.

same here :)

Lavinder
13-09-07, 20:42
Have you actually met up with these people? If so, they aren't just your "forum friends" are they?

The physical element is essential, IMO. Face-to-face communication is vital in society. I personally would prefer to go out with mates than chat to them on msn. It would be:

a - More social.
b - More fun, IMO.
c - More "real". Don't know how to put that, but basically I find cyber-talking an instant/quick/less genuine version of socialising which isn't good for us as "real" individuals in a "real" society, frankly. We're not going to be chatting on forums all our lives.

And responses can be influenced by the Internet. I.e. you can think about what you say more etc. as you have more time and not be under any pressure, which detracts from the reality of it all.

Anyway, all I'm saying is, "forum buddies" aren't really your "buddies". That's why I can't see how some people can get so riled up by forum members. It's funny. Forum members are here for dicussion etc., not to be your 'bestest ever fwend' ... which is why I find this thread so incredibly unnecessary and amusing.

But heck, I'm sorry; I don't mean to ruin people's fun.

Yeah, the relationship can be depleted (?) slightly by this form of communication - but I still believe that you can be a "friend" or have a "best friend" on the internet whatever you say because I have them both in "reality" and out. :p

Legend of Lara
13-09-07, 20:58
Well, I'm gonna be a typical annoying guy and say-

"wai arent i on a lists??? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(" :tea:

If I'd pick two, I'd say Danitiwa and Shaun (Alive_and_Funky). :D

trXD
13-09-07, 21:01

lol im not on the lists either despite me doing all this for people on the forum since may:
Making levels for the aod remake
Writing the script for the whole of the aod remake
Getting voice actors for the whole of the aod remake
Manageing voice actors for the whole of the aod remake
Writing the script for the whole of the TRA remake
Making a magazine thats free for this forum (issue 1 still not done)
Helping people on the elr remake
Pretty soon me and angel_14 may be brightening up TRL
Manageing people on the aod remake

...remake

Legend of Lara
13-09-07, 21:03
lol im not on the lists either despite me doing all this for people on the forum since may:
Making levels for the aod remake
Writing the script for the whole of the aod remake
Getting voice actors for the whole of the aod remake
Manageing voice actors for the whole of the aod remake
Writing the script for the whole of the TRA remake
Making a magazine thats free for this forum (issue 1 still not done)
Helping people on the elr remake
Pretty soon me and angel_14 may be brightening up TRL
Manageing people on the aod remake

...remake

... :hug:? :p

I'll be ur fwend. :D

Angelx14
13-09-07, 21:28
Ikas90.

trXD
13-09-07, 21:29
... :hug:? :p

I'll be ur fwend. :D

lol

ok:hug::D:jmp::o;):)

Anubis_AF
13-09-07, 21:43
Elen or Filipa? :D

Elen is very dear to me, which why I adore her :hug:
But no, neither of the above.

bloodstormaoa
13-09-07, 23:40
ZOMG!!! I've been mentioned 3 times :yah: Go me!

I like loads of people here, most probably know who they are (I hope :p).......and then there's a whole group that I admire from afar :pi: They probably don't know I like them :p

I'm you friend Oocablahdebebah ???? I just can't spell your bloody name :p

Yeah, the Evanescence brigade. :p

My Phrase :jmp:

We must go Official :p

ihatecold17
13-09-07, 23:45
lol, i dont think i really have any friends on here. its ok though, i prefer to be neutral.

vespertea
13-09-07, 23:49

I've met up with one of them, yes, -- but the others, no. The others that I haven't met up with are, ironically, closer to me than the one I did meet. And, I definitely wouldn't call them "forum friends." Why? Because our friendship (between all of us) went beyond the forum and into messaging, blogging, phone calls, video conferences, and even sending letters/packages to each other in the mail.

I think I can safely say that they're my friends. I've known them for years and trust them, as they do with me. Even though there's no physical body present, I'm confident in calling these people "friends" and not just "online acquaintances."

Zac Medley
14-09-07, 04:49
These are my best:
Rivendell
Zelda Master
StarCroftAOD
danitwa
AODdigger
Lara in training
Night Wish
Neteru
Shark blade
Aussie_500
SLAYER
Chocolate
Apofiss
Angel_14
Zac Medley
Spared Life

Great list Aurimas (the check is in the mail).

This is the best place in cyberspace (hey, that rhymes). But I regard it at being greater than the sum of its parts. There are a few names I could mention of folk who I have shared a few laughs with, but it has always been in the context of something going on in the FORUM.

Of course, Junebug is my daughter and one of the best companions you could ask for in RL. There is also another person from RL who has a membership here and we use PMs as a way of letting off steam about things that happen out there where the blood is wet and the bullets are hard.

The line between cyberspace and RL gets a little fuzzy round the edges, but that's part of the fun.

Fish.
14-09-07, 04:58
Ikas90
Kewlkyle64
Melonie Tomb Raider
SamReeves
tlr online :D
Sedge (:gay:)
There's a couple more I may not have mentioned, but you know who you are :hug:

Mr.Burns
14-09-07, 04:59
I have many friends here and they know who they are. Although, there is one that I get along the best with and all I shall say is that they were the first person to welcome me to this forum when I joined last year. :wve:

Ikas90
14-09-07, 05:31
Ikas90.

You of course, hun! :hug:

SpongeBob Lover
14-09-07, 05:39
i guess it be Mr burns because ive talked alot to him in the past and assassino, even though we are at distance ill awlays love her as a friend.

KurtisLonely
14-09-07, 06:28
hehe, more people I like than that they are 'forum friends'

Zelda Master
Nightwish
Fish.
Rivendell
Kamrusepas
Mickiz88

I think that those are the people I like :)

( I don't have much contact with many of them, but still, I like them :p )

tlr online :DLMAO!!! XD

Stig911
14-09-07, 06:58
I have none.

Melonie Tomb Raider
14-09-07, 08:48
aww, thanks for the mention, Fish. :hug:

danitiwa
14-09-07, 08:57

:hug: You rock L.O.L. :D (Best initials on the entire forum. :p.)
I do, and I can proudly say that I'mnRoitv's best forum friend, cheers for me everyone ? :pi:
:pi: :vlol:

nicola1986
14-09-07, 10:36
I'm too shy to say who my friends are lol I'd die if they didn't think so :cln:
But there's loads of cool people on here who I like :)

Soma Holiday
14-09-07, 10:39
Definately MelonieTombRaider! :) And a few members that I haven't seen around in a while...hmm...

Kamrusepas
14-09-07, 11:31
hehe, more people I like than that they are 'forum friends'

Zelda Master
Nightwish
Fish.
Rivendell
Kamrusepas
Mickiz88

I think that those are the people I like :)

Thanks Mitch :) :wve:

luckygchi
14-09-07, 12:28
i'm mates with everyone don't have a favourite. ya all great :tmb:

Marija_Croft
14-09-07, 12:30
maximum_123
star_girl
Nemo_91
danitiwa
Anajrob

In no particular order. :)

Anajrob
14-09-07, 12:38
maximum_123
star_girl
Nemo_91
danitiwa
Anajrob

:hug: :p

danitiwa
14-09-07, 12:42
maximum_123
star_girl
Nemo_91
danitiwa
Anajrob

Me, you and Ana are the Serbian Chicks. :p

Anajrob
14-09-07, 12:46

:vlol:

Marija_Croft
14-09-07, 13:02

:vlol: That's a good one Dani !

KurtisLonely
14-09-07, 13:08
Thanks Mitch :) :wve:

^^ :hug:

AODdigger
14-09-07, 13:26
I have none.
Now you do :hug:

Anajrob
14-09-07, 13:33

Hey I like your hyper-ness :p :hug:

petujaymz
14-09-07, 13:34
It has to be FullmetalEd.

We're like peas in a pod to be honest.

knutroald
14-09-07, 13:49
Marija_Croft - Maria

MUN33B

Ikas90

Legends
14-09-07, 13:57
This forum has a lot of great members, and I have a lot of friends here, and most important, I'm happy to be their friend.

MiCkiZ88
14-09-07, 14:13
Mickiz88

Oooh! The very first mentioning of moi. I feel loved :D

I could name the peeps that I like to chat with.. but meh. The list would be huge and the few dudes that I talk to regularly already know that I like them :)

danitiwa
14-09-07, 14:21
Oooh! The very first mentioning of moi. I feel loved :D

Then you'll faint when you see your name on my buddy list. :p

Hybrid Soldier
14-09-07, 14:58
I don't have a best. But to mention a few:

CuteKittenlol
MadTony
FourBalls
Kamrusepas (haven't talked to lately though :( )
tr_mitch (again, haven't talked to lately)

And others as well. :)

Lara Croft!
14-09-07, 15:14
First of all,what's with the Evanescence avs????:D

Lara Croft!

:hug::hug::hug:

Awwww XD

He is? Forum gossip!:D

Hmmm... Since I have people that I like a lot here but at some points we may lose contact or the opposite, I quote Chris' post to use as mine...

CuteKittenlol
14-09-07, 15:22

CuteKittenlol
MadTony
FourBalls
And others as well. :)
"Alex and i are bestest friends (aka CuteKittenlol) ^.^" :p

But yay all the same :) I also like being at the top XD

Legend of Lara
14-09-07, 15:22
Forum gossip!:D

trl online is my father!!! :yik: :p

Lara Croft!
14-09-07, 15:24
Pffff.... like that's a secret... Everyone can tell. It's the smile that gives u away!^^^

Hybrid Soldier
14-09-07, 15:28
"Alex and i are bestest friends (aka CuteKittenlol) ^.^" :p

But yay all the same :) I also like being at the top XD

It would have been different if i said just "best". :p

Mad Tony
14-09-07, 15:31

CuteKittenlol
MadTony
FourBalls
And others as well. :)Aww. :p

If people are doing more than just two friends, I might as well do more.

Lara Croft! (my big sis :hug: :p)
Hybrid Solider
Alive_and_Funky
FourBalls
Andromeda66
Cutekittenlol

danitiwa
14-09-07, 15:37
Aww. :p

If people are doing more than just two friends, I might as well do more.

:yik: I never knew Lora was your big sis! How come I never knew?!?:yik:

Legend of Lara
14-09-07, 15:37

They had near identical avatars once. ;)

CuteKittenlol
14-09-07, 15:39
It would have been different if i said just "best". :p
How would it? :p

Mad Tony
14-09-07, 15:40
Lol. :D We're not related, but as Chris said:
So the nickname we have for each other has just kind of stuck. :p

Lara Croft!
14-09-07, 15:41

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

U got your answer! We are siblings not by blood but by TRII avatars!:D:D

Marija_Croft
14-09-07, 16:23
Marija_Croft - Maria

MUN33B

Ikas90

Thanks knuty ! :hug:

SamReeves
14-09-07, 16:42
To steal thunder from Mr. Burns, I know who I like, and I know they like me. :p

knutroald
14-09-07, 16:47
Thanks knuty ! :hug:

:hug:

Angelx14
14-09-07, 16:49
You of course, hun! :hug:
Woot :hug:

SparkleCroft07
14-09-07, 16:56
Even though i have best forum friends on here, i like everyone on here, because they're nice people who'll help each other when they fall...:hug:

Inkheart
14-09-07, 17:39
Pfft, I don't join forums to make friends, I do it to get into arguments and listen to other people's opinions.

I really couldn't tell you my best friend on the forums because I know so little about everyone. Of course, I love reading the posts of Chocolate and Elysia because they're always so hilarious and well written.

Alive_and_Funky
14-09-07, 19:31
There are so many people I like on here it wouldn't be fair just to list one person. :p

Screw it. Everyone knows who my best forum friend is...

http://i8.************/63hz51z.jpg

:hug: :D

Dakaruch
14-09-07, 22:53
Awwww XD

ah ah! XD
of course, and i also love you, also i love our family reunions, whatching as tardes da julia :vlol:
i will remember that stuff for the rest of my life :D

He is? Forum gossip!:D

yes Lora, dollie is my cousin... :D
we are thy madness toghether XD

tombraiderluka
14-09-07, 23:10
I have lots of friends,but only one good friend,I think she knows who she is :p :hug:

Kamrusepas
14-09-07, 23:11
Pfft, I don't join forums to make friends, I do it to get into arguments and listen to other people's opinions.

I joined to get help for TRs, but after almost two and a half years here... Things just happen.

tombraiderluka
14-09-07, 23:13
I joined to get help for TRs, but after almost two and a half years here... Things just happen.
Yeah :pi:

Tomb-Raider
15-09-07, 01:49
Anyone wanna claim ME ? :o

Jensie17
15-09-07, 01:56
i will, eventhough i dont know who u are, and samething goes for you.

LaraCablara
15-09-07, 01:57

Sure :hug:

Tomb-Raider
15-09-07, 02:01
Sure :hug:

:D:hug:

Lara Croft!
15-09-07, 02:02
Just look how many views this thread has.... people are thirsty for popularity...

tranniversary119
15-09-07, 02:49

I'll be youre friend :D

Tomb-Raider
15-09-07, 02:55
Woo! Im making friends already! :p :D