PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's still alive?

Grenade
13-09-07, 18:47
I LOL'D after seeing this! :vlol:

http://i12.************/5xzdx89.jpg

Mad Tony
13-09-07, 18:48
:vlol: It must be photoshopped! :p

Dakaruch
OMFG:yik:

:vlol::vlol::vlol:
that guy sure looks like hitler

Reggie
First of all: Loving the Avatar - Willow was awesome in Buffy, shame I arrived late a few seasons before it ended.

MiCkiZ88
13-09-07, 18:49
Lamo :p

b0bb13
13-09-07, 18:49
OMG!!!:yik::vlol:

Mr.Burns
13-09-07, 18:50
I am not laughing.

Grenade
13-09-07, 18:50
First of all: Loving the Avatar - Willow was awesome in Buffy, shame I arrived late a few seasons before it ended.

Secondly: :vlol:
'tis a little cruel though...poor random guy. :p
Thank you! I think Willow is awesome too, especially as a vamp! :D

I can't help laughing at that pic! :vlol:

Angel_14
13-09-07, 18:51
Oh god! :yik:
However I don't find it so funny...

RAID
I am not laughing.
No kidding...

I thought it was kinda funny that he looks like him so much. Either that, or he's reincarnated :p

Nemo_91
Lol! :D

Grenade
13-09-07, 18:52
Sorry I didn't mean to cause any offence to anyone. :o

Marija_Croft
Oh no ! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Mr.Burns
No kidding...

I thought it was kinda funny that he looks like him so much. Either that, or he's reincarnated :p

That's a sore subject for me. Especially given what today is.

scion05
13-09-07, 18:53
:vlol: He's like 110 or something now then ? :yik:

Yeah, it is a little insensitive.

george_croft
13-09-07, 18:53
Lmfao:vlol:

Poor guy must have trouble finding friends :(

Dakaruch
13-09-07, 18:54
I am not laughing.

Oh god! :yik:
However I don't find it so funny...

well it is funny since we know that he cannot be alive, and yet the resemblances are so big...

but of course that this brings lots of bad memories

SparkleCroft07
13-09-07, 18:55
Wow! It sure looks like him!

Mr.Burns
13-09-07, 18:56
well it is funny since we know that he cannot be alive, and yet the resemblances are so big...

Considering that today is Rosh Hashanah for me, I do not find it amusing. I see where it might be assumed as funny but, not today. I find nothing regarding him to be funny.

Angel_14
13-09-07, 18:57

It brought up a lot of bad memories for me, you know...

Dakaruch
13-09-07, 19:05
Considering that today is Rosh Hashanah for me, I do not find it amusing. I see where it might be assumed as funny but, not today. I find nothing regarding him to be funny.

It brought up a lot of bad memories for me, you know...

yes i understand, and you're pretty right... hitler was one of the worst persons in the full history of mankind! what he did... awfull... theres no words to describe the horror and the crimes that he commited:(

Reggie
13-09-07, 19:08

Ohh Gosh...I'm so sorry. :(
*Feels stupid*

Angelus
13-09-07, 19:12
I love your avatar and signature, Grenade. I adore Willow. :)

But the picture isn't funny. :o

Eddie Haskell
13-09-07, 19:18
While I do not wish to offend anyone with anything, I found this one quite funny. British politics, so hilarious! Anyone know what this one is about?

http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,211907,00.jpg

MUN33B
13-09-07, 19:19
Not really funny :pi:

danitiwa
13-09-07, 19:42
That is SCARY, perhaps some wack fan? :vlol:

findme
13-09-07, 19:46
OMG

lol i shall say hi to him when i see him around.

Lady_Nelly
13-09-07, 19:48
That is SCARY, perhaps some wack fan? :vlol:

loool

vespertea
13-09-07, 20:00
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1029/ohlawdjn6.jpg

RAID
13-09-07, 20:00
I know. I wasn't being sarcastic. :)

Betal
13-09-07, 20:02
Lol.:vlol:

tomblover
13-09-07, 20:24
*Has a heart-failure*

*Wakes up 10 minutes later*

:yik:

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 20:26
Not funny, just shows you have no respect. If i was to create a thread in the same style but of martin luther king - it would be locked - because it would be ''offensive'' but here we clearly have the double standard where it's aceptable to laugh at Hitler and dishonour him

Lavinder
13-09-07, 20:28
Not funny, just shows you have no respect. If i was to create a thread in the same style but of martin luther king - it would be locked - because it would be ''offensive'' but here we clearly have the double standard where it's aceptable to laugh at Hitler and dishonour him

What honour does he have to dis ?

jarhead
13-09-07, 20:28
Dont particularly find it funny, but if the picture sin't photoshoped, the face is definitely similar

tomblover
13-09-07, 20:29
So, Nord, you're implying you support Hitler? :confused:

Not trying to start an argument, BTW.

vespertea
13-09-07, 20:30

Welcome to TRF.

remote91
13-09-07, 20:32
If only we all had the same sense of humour..I find this funny though :D

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 20:34
So, Nord, you're implying you support Hitler? :confused:

Not trying to start an argument, BTW.

I have many historical admirations, but yes Adolf Hitler is probably one of my favourites, but most people see Adolf Hitler like black and white, most people don't know the truth, just the distorted lies

Betal
13-09-07, 20:35
I have many historical admirations, but yes Adolf Hitler is probably one of my favourites, but most people see Adolf Hitler like black and white, most people don't know the truth, just the distorted lies

Well I know that he killed 8 millions jews.

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 20:36
Well I know that he killed 8 millions jews.

No you don't, that is just what you've read from a text book.

Angel_14
13-09-07, 20:39

Hitler sent millions of innocent people into the death, because he thought that they are the 'junk' of the earth. That's not a good thing at all. And I'm not knowing this from pictures, I know this from documentaries, videos and pictures. Or do they lie too?

remote91
13-09-07, 20:39

Oh my god..are you a Nazi?

tomblover
13-09-07, 20:42
Oh my god..are you a Nazi? Don't waste time on Nazis. They are vile. (In my opinion, please don't be offended.)

remote91
13-09-07, 20:43
Don't waste time on Nazis. They are vile. (In my opinion, please don't be offended.)

:vlol:

Archetype
13-09-07, 20:44
nice find lol

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 20:46

So you're another one of the Holocaust-deniers. Probably a white supremacist too. Oh, joy. Just what TRF needs. Oddly enough his arguments won't be any less fortified than the rest of us because all of the WWII veterans and Auschwitz prisoners are dying out.

Betal
13-09-07, 20:49

Please. My grandmothers mother lived in that time and she told me everything. And she is from Germany.

Don't come here with your bull****.

george_croft
13-09-07, 20:51

I think a little somebody is in denial ^_^

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 20:52
How bout a little bit of light humor for this thread. Check out this Bugs Bunny cartoon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe3hdBkmPuM :)

remote91
13-09-07, 20:53
How bout a little bit of light humor for this thread. Check out this Bugs Bunny cartoon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe3hdBkmPuM :)

I clicked it, but seven minutes is too long for me when it keeps stopping and starting. So was bugs bunny used in a propaganda cartoon?

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 20:54
Well, I do. Hitler was one of the most cold blooded killers of the 20th century.

tomblover
13-09-07, 20:55
BTW, Nord, where did you learn that "text-books are not to trust?" In another text-book?

remote91
13-09-07, 20:56
hmm he hasnt been replying, maybe he realised he is fighting a losing battle?

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 20:58
Remote, people like these are generally hard to come by. A typical troll would make one or two posts saying "OMG HITLER R00LZ AND DA JEWS STINK", and would probably vanish after that. This person seems more composed, and I'd expect a reformulated post with Hitler facts, maybe a few links to a couple of websites, or even a video documentary proving the Holocaust never happened.

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 20:59
So you're another one of the Holocaust-deniers. Probably a white supremacist too. Oh, joy. Just what TRF needs. Oddly enough his arguments won't be any less fortified than the rest of us because all of the WWII veterans and Auschwitz prisoners are dying out.

My grandad is BRITISH and a WWII veteran, he visited Auschwitz, and he denies the Holocaust ever happening. He has notes of what he really witnessed after 1945, about how allied troops (mostly americans) created fake gas chambers - which has now been proven by scientifist tests for zyklon-b gas in the chambers, of which none exists as they were made after 1945. And yes i believe my Grandfather, because it is not only him who is now telling the truth, but many british and american vererens are now speaking of there own atrocities and lies concerning the nazis.

vespertea
13-09-07, 21:00
hmm he hasnt been replying, maybe he realised he is fighting a losing battle?

Doubt that; he seeks attention by spouting his beliefs (look at his profile, for instance). We're giving him what he craves, so let's just change the subject. Whether the Holocaust happened or not is not the topic of this thread, and neither is Nord.

As for that Looney Tunes thing: I lol'd.

Mr.Burns
I know. I wasn't being sarcastic. :)

I know. :wve:

The point has been made and Reggie has apologized. People make mistakes.

EDIT: How do you explain the testimonies of survivors of the Holocaust? I have heard their stories first hand and I do not find that the Holocaust was fabricated.

PARANOIA
My grandad is BRITISH and a WWII veteran, he visited Auschwitz, and he denies the Holocaust ever happening. He has notes of what he really witnessed after 1945, about how allied troops (mostly americans) created fake gas chambers - which has now been proven by scientifist tests for zyklon-b gas in the chambers, of which none exists as they were made after 1945. And yes i believe my Grandfather, because it is not only him who is now telling the truth, but many british and american vererens are now speaking of there own atrocities and lies concerning the nazis.

Any references by men like your grandfather to back up your claims? Photographs? Documents, even? Otherwise, yes, it's your word against the vets.

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 21:03
The one word you needed to say: Believe. Just because you believe your grandfather is telling the truth doesn't make it fact. It's belief, nothing more.

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:04
Doubt that; he seeks attention by spouting his beliefs (look at his profile, for instance). We're giving him what he craves, so let's just change the subject.

Notice i've given none of my beliefs, i made one comment stating not to believe everything you read in a text book, i could of by now typed an entire page disproving the holoaust, but i'm intelligent enough to know there will be no compromise or point as people on this forum are too strong minded and anti-nazi, all i asked from my first post is less ignorance from people, don't judge hitler if you've only read a text book probably manufactured in china or tiawan and written by anti-nazis from the start who distort the facts

larasfrend
13-09-07, 21:05
Oh my god.. I can't believe this discussion is taking place..

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 21:06
Notice i've given none of my beliefs, i made one comment stating not to believe everything you read in a text book, i could of by now typed an entire page disproving the holoaust, but i'm intelligent enough to know there will be no compromise or point as people on this forum are too strong minded and anti-nazi, all i asked from my first post is less ignorance from people, don't judge hitler if you've only read a text book probably manufactured in china or tiawan and written by anti-nazis from the start who distort the facts
You did state your beliefs :p

You saying you believe your grandfather when he says the holocaust didn't happen is belief :p

Betal
13-09-07, 21:07

We had a 2 week project about Hitler in school. We was watching videos and everything. And I believe more in these then in you grandpa.

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 21:08

Good luck, kid! Over 75% of the world is anti-Nazi, and over 98% of the regular members on this forum are anti-Nazi, and it so happens that the History Channel shows WWII documentaries... but, as you say, they're anti-Nazi. Therefore, anybody who is anti-Nazi is immediately wrong according to you. But a Nazi wouldn't distort the facts, would they? No sirree! A Nazi is as truthful and as honest as you can get!

DO YOU SEE SOMETHING WRONG HERE???

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:08
You did state your beliefs :p

You saying you believe your grandfather when he says the holocaust didn't happen is belief :p

No it's fact, in 2004 they made zyklon-b tests, none were found in the so called test chambers, because like my grandfather says they were fake and construted after ww2

remote91
13-09-07, 21:09
don't judge Hitler? Yeah, give him a break, we all over react every now and then :|

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 21:10
No it's fact, in 2004 they made zyklon-b tests, none were found in the so called test chambers, because like my grandfather says they were fake and construted after ww2
Who did these tests? Do you have proof that these results aren't faked? Unlikely. Belief.

Mr.Burns
13-09-07, 21:10

Unless you can provide solid and unbiased proof of your claim, than that's all it is. I would also ask that you answer my question please.

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 21:12

From Wikipedia:

In 1994, the Institute for Forensic Research in Kraków (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krak%C3%B3w) re-examined this claim on the grounds that formation of Prussian blue by exposure of bricks to cyanide is not a highly probable reaction (Amoklauf gegen die Wirklichkeit. Praca zbiorowa; B. Gallanda, J. Bailer, F. Freund, T. Geisler, W. Lasek, N. Neugebauer, G. Spenn, W. Wegner; Bundesministerium fuer Unterricht und Kultur Wien, 1991). Using more sophisticated microdiffusion (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Microdiffusion&action=edit) techniques, they tested 22 samples from the alleged gas chambers, delousing chambers (as positive controls (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_control)), and living quarters (as negative controls), finding cyanide residue in both the delousing chambers and the ruins of the suggested gas chambers but none in the ruins of the living quarters, thus supporting the identification of the gas chambers as correct.[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon-B#_note-5)

Before you go on about how Wikipedia is anti-Nazi or biased, the article has 6 external references and 2 external links.

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:14
We had a 2 week project about Hitler in school. We was watching videos and everything. And I believe more in these then in you grandpa.

My grandad moved to England to serve with the allied forces (he came from the shetland isles), he started as a nazi-hater, but after ww2 became a pro-nazi like me, he encountered the truth in 1945, the only ones who commited atrocities were americans or allies on nazi's. If anyone deserves rememberence it is the nazi's. Everything you have read is a lie, so really don't judge unless you really know the truth

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 21:15
My grandad moved to England to serve with the allied forces (he came from the shetland isles), he started as a nazi-hater, but after ww2 became a pro-nazi like me, he encountered the truth in 1945, the only ones who commited atrocities were americans or allies on nazi's. If anyone deserves rememberence it is the nazi's. Everything you have read is a lie, so really don't judge unless you really know the truth

Nord, post all of your so-called information proving that the Holocaust did not exist, or get out of the topic and take your rhetoric with you.

Reggie
13-09-07, 21:16
You make me sick.
Someone close this thread FFS.

xcrushterx
Unless you provide solid evidence that these claims are true then what you say is what you believe. NOT fact.

dizzydoil
lol at pic - :D

Grenade
13-09-07, 21:17
Oh dear, I can't believe you Nord.

I never intended to offend anyone at all. However if anyone was, I sincerely apologise. :wve:

Mr.Burns
13-09-07, 21:18
Nord, answer my question: How can you dispute the testimonies of the survivors, survivors whom I've heard first hand.

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:19
Nord, post all of your so-called information proving that the Holocaust did not exist, or get out of the topic and take your rhetoric with you.

I said i'm not going to here, if you want a book, just go to your local bookshop and ask for David Irving's, he's probably the best on the subject

tomblover
13-09-07, 21:21
I'm on the brink of contacting a Moderator now. :cen: (Not because of you, Nord. Because of this whole discussion.)

Nord_the_raider
Nord, answer my question: How can you dispute the testimonies of the survivors, survivors whom I've heard first hand.

Baised, from what i've read on the earlier you are jewish or pro-jew. Please give me some examples of a non-pro-jew who has met a jewish survivor who recites their account. You won't be able to.

xcrushterx
I said i'm not going to here, if you want a book, just go to your local bookshop and ask for David Irving's, he's probably the best on the subject
Then you will get hit with the same response. Best you leave this thread and take youe unsupported pro-nazi claims with you.

Mr.Burns
You're views support my opinion of you, typical Nazi beliefs. Yes I am Jewish. Damn proud of it.

jamieoliver22
13-09-07, 21:23
Nord, right now, I have absolute no respect for you. The amount of innocent people died because of Hitler and his policies, it makes me sick that you even agree to it.

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 21:24

David Irving was deported from Canada, imprisoned in Austria, and has had his works debunked by over a dozen historians. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irving#Notes

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:25
You're views support my opinion of you, typical Nazi beliefs. Yes I am Jewish. Damn proud of it.

Did you not fully read what i wrote, my point is credible, every supporter of the holocaust actually taking place is anti-nazi like you. And every person who claims to have been in contact with a jewish survivor is anti-nazi.

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 21:26
Did you not fully read what i wrote, my point is credible, every supporter of the holocaust actually taking place is anti-nazi like you. And every person who claims to have been in contact with a jewish survivor is anti-nazi.
No, it isn't.

Reggie
13-09-07, 21:27
In memory of the atrocities that occured all those years ago...

lhc7MEYY-Ho

"Lest We forget"

tomblover
13-09-07, 21:27
Too bad. No Mod is online. :cen:

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 21:28

What's wrong with being anti-Nazi?

Mr.Burns
13-09-07, 21:29
Did you not fully read what i wrote, my point is credible, every supporter of the holocaust actually taking place is anti-nazi like you. And every person who claims to have been in contact with a jewish survivor is anti-nazi.Perhaps if you had heard, first hand the testimonies, you might think differently. You still have not answered MY question: Can you dispute the testimonies of the survivors? Answer my question.

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:30
In memory of the atrocities that occured all those years ago...

lhc7MEYY-Ho

"Lest We forget"

Who was the first rapist during ww2?

A black american who raped a white german farmgirl.

Look it up, all the atrocities were by vile allied forces.

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:31
What's wrong with being anti-Nazi?

Nothing if your not white, but if you are white and an anti, it just proves you have no racial pride.

PARANOIA
Who was the first rapist during ww2?

A black american who raped a white german farmgirl.

Logical fallacies ahoy. Uncited statement. No verification. Not to mention an appeal to emotion and apathy.

Nothing if your not white, but if you are white and an anti, it just proves you have no racial pride.

What's wrong with not having racial pride?

Sir Croft
lol

tomblover
Perhaps if you had heard, first hand the testimonies, you might think differently. You still have not answered MY question: Can you dispute the testimonies of the survivors? Answer my question. I think you might as well give up on getting an answer. ;)

Angelx14
13-09-07, 21:32
He looks like my grandfather.. :confused:

Reggie
13-09-07, 21:32
**** you Nord

pNUAWAhsiPw

Another version of Amazing Grace, I was wondering which to post but I think I'll post this one too.

tomblover
13-09-07, 21:33
This is so pointless. :rolleyes:

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:33
Logical fallacies ahoy. Uncited statement. No verification. Not to mention an appeal to emotion and apathy.

What's wrong with not having racial pride?

Then you are practicing genocide. Every interracial-white couple isa loss to the white race. Having no racial pride = extinction.

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 21:34
This is so pointless. :rolleyes:
Well so are your side comments like that ;)

:p

peffect

I choose the first one.

Mr.Burns
I think you might as well give up on getting an answer. ;)

I'm a determined person. But yes, even if he does answer, it will be Nazi rhetoric.

@Nord: Good riddance to you. Your time here is limited.

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 21:35
Then you are practicing genocide. Every interracial-white couple isa loss to the white race. Having no racial pride = extinction.

Actually, it's called "mestizo" and it's been around since the age of the Bering Strait. Ever heard of "melanin"?

tomblover
Well so are your side comments like that ;)

:p LOL! :p

Nord_the_raider
Perhaps if you had heard, first hand the testimonies, you might think differently. You still have not answered MY question: Can you dispute the testimonies of the survivors? Answer my question.

Proove to me testimonies of survivors exist. You can't.

vespertea
13-09-07, 21:36
fgsfds

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 21:37
Nord, survivors do exist still today. A testimony shant be too difficult to get.

fgsfds
:confused:

Mr.Burns
13-09-07, 21:37

http://fcit.usf.edu/Holocaust/arts/litSurvi.htm
http://www.remember.org/witness/
http://www.library.yale.edu/testimonies/
http://history1900s.about.com/cs/survivors/

You were saying?

tomblover
13-09-07, 21:38
:confused: Ditto. :confused:

Nord_the_raider
Actually, it's called "mestizo" and it's been around since the age of the Bering Strait. Ever heard of "melanin"?

Afrocentric science, yes of course.

vespertea
:confused:

"for G*d's sake, f**k dis sh*t"

I mean seriously. This little image of a false Hitler has launched into whether or not the Holocaust happened or not. A bit ridiculous if you ask me.

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:39
http://fcit.usf.edu/Holocaust/arts/litSurvi.htm
http://www.remember.org/witness/
http://www.library.yale.edu/testimonies/
http://history1900s.about.com/cs/survivors/

You were saying?

All written by anti-nazi's, the first or second scentence on the first link. It's not neutral.

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 21:40
All written by anti-nazi's, the first or second scentence on the first link. It's not neutral.

Nord, with all due respect, there's no happy medium between "Nazi" and "anti-Nazi", by your standards.

tomblover
All written by anti-nazi's, the first or second scentence on the first link. It's not neutral. Sorry, but are you never satisfied?

Mr.Burns
Vespertea, I have not lost my calm regarding this thread, I suggest you do the same. This thread will be closed and Nord will be banned. It's just a matter of time.

@Nord: I knew you would say that because of course you won't find any pro nazi sites or archives that validate the Holocaust. But since the vast majority of the world is anti Nazi, you won't have much luck in your argument.

xcrushterx
All survivors of the concentration camps will be anti-natzi... the natzis PUT THEM THERE! :rolleyes:

SamReeves
13-09-07, 21:41
I LOL'D after seeing this! :vlol:

http://i12.************/5xzdx89.jpg

While I do not wish to offend anyone with anything, I found this one quite funny. British politics, so hilarious! Anyone know what this one is about?

http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,211907,00.jpg

There is NOTHING funny about either of these photos. Tell that to the millions of Jewish people murdered during WWII. Those who deny history and spit conspiracies are truly ignorant.

Nord_the_raider
"for G*d's sake, f**k dis sh*t"

I mean seriously. This little image of a false Hitler has launched into whether or not the Holocaust happened or not. A bit ridiculous if you ask me.

I haven't stated my political views so how can i be an image of hitler, all i've stated is that i don't believe the holocaust happened.

vespertea
I haven't stated my political views so how an i be can image of hitler, all i've stated is that i don't believe the holocaust happened.

No, no. I meant the very first post of this thread; the one that has the image of the Hitler look-alike.

Vespertea, I have not lost my calm regarding this thread, I suggest you do the same. This thread will be closed and Nord will be banned. It's just a matter of time.

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to lose my cool. All of this is just irritating. I'm signing off now. :rolleyes:

Mr.Burns
13-09-07, 21:43
I haven't stated my political views so how can i be an image of hitler, all i've stated is that i don't believe the holocaust happened.Stating you are pro Nazi IS a political statement. Nazism is a social/political ideology.

PARANOIA
I haven't stated my political views so how can i be an image of hitler, all i've stated is that i don't believe the holocaust happened.

I have many historical admirations, but yes Adolf Hitler is probably one of my favourites, but most people see Adolf Hitler like black and white, most people don't know the truth, just the distorted liesafter ww2 became a pro-nazi like me

Yep.

Nord_the_raider
All survivors of the concentration camps will be anti-natzi... the natzis PUT THEM THERE! :rolleyes:

Learn the difference between a concentration camp and an actual executed plan of extermination. I don't deny the concentration camps

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 21:44
Learn the difference between a concentration camp and an actual executed plan of extermination. I don't deny the concentration camps

Actual executed plan of extermination it is:

Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!

Here's a link to an extermination camp: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che%C5%82mno_extermination_camp

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:44
Yep.

Nazism isn't just politics, it's as broad as philosophy to ecology.

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 21:45
Hmm, let me consider them both... not much difference to me :confused: The camps were clearly intended for the killing of the jews and that would fall into the category of "an actual executed plan of extermination" to me... but hey, that's just me.

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:48
Hmm, let me consider them both... not much difference to me :confused: The camps were clearly intended for the killing of the jews and that would fall into the category of "an actual executed plan of extermination" to me... but hey, that's just me.

The jews were being deported to Israel, look it up, hitler supported their deportation, not their killing. Concentration camps were just holding them, which is why heinrich himmler stated in 1936 ''for the deaths beause of lack of nutritien to be reduced'', some jews died because their food supplies were being stopped because of allies bombing german transportation

dizzydoil
13-09-07, 21:49
:oOne comment, is leading to the other. Just no one esle post, and we wont have this problem, some off us have a sense of humour, others dnt, even some have a really bad sense of humour.
I just finished my popcorn reading this thread, (not really)..
But please, can we calm it down? :)

EDIT : I'm no good with these kinds of threads, but i really dont want people to be insulted, or treat differently for their opinions, and reasons! :D

ben_the_joka
13-09-07, 21:49
This thread really brings to light that some people on this forum are ****ing dickheads.

I thought it was hilarious (y)

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 21:50
This thread really brings to light that some people on this forum are ****ing dickheads.

That doesn't help the discussion. Who are you referring to?

Mr.Burns
13-09-07, 21:51
The jews were being deported to Israel, look it up, hitler supported their deportation, not their killing. Concentration camps were just holding them, which is why heinrich himmler stated in 1936 ''for the deaths beause of lack of nutritien to be reduced'', some jews died because their food supplies were being stopped because of allies bombing german transportation

Instead of saying, "look it up," how about providing solid, irrefutable evidence to support your CLAIMS. Otherwise you're all bark with no bite that can't back up what they claim.

PARANOIA
13-09-07, 21:54
Instead of saying, "look it up," how about providing solid, irrefutable evidence to support your CLAIMS. Otherwise you're all bark with no bite that can't back up what they claim.

I highly doubt his legitimacy, I think he's a troll.

A Nazi would openly refer to himself as a member of the National Socialist Party.

Nord_the_raider
13-09-07, 21:56
I highly doubt his legitimacy, I think he's a troll.

A Nazi would openly refer to himself as a member of the National Socialist Party.

I'm not political, also the modern National Socialist movement is pan-aryan. I've said i'm pro-nazi as i believe some of their beliefs and i deny the holocaust, that is it, i'm not part of any movement like a nazi and i'm entitled to any belief, also i'm legally allowed to reject and deny the holocaust in england

ben_the_joka
13-09-07, 21:57
That doesn't help the discussion. Who are you referring to?

i dont care about your discussion tbh. the list would be quite big.

xcrushterx
13-09-07, 21:58
i dont care about your discussion tbh. the list would be quite big.
Then list away... I want to see who you think is a ****head.

dizzydoil
13-09-07, 21:59
Then that would be ignorant; and people are intitled to there own thoughts, and opinions!:)

Mr.Burns
13-09-07, 21:59
I'm not political, also the modern National Socialist movement is pan-aryan. I've said i'm pro-nazi as i believe some of their beliefs and i deny the holocaust, that is it, i'm not part of any movement like a nazi and i'm entitled to any belief, also i'm legally allowed to reject and deny the holocaust in england

Right now, it's pointless to justify your beliefs. All of us here believe anyone who associates themselves in anyway shape or form with Nazism, IS a Nazi. You're argument is not valid, you are a Nazi, a White Supremacist and while that is your belief to have, I will no longer have any dialogue with you.

I urge the rest of the forum to do the same.

ben_the_joka
13-09-07, 22:02
Then list away... I want to see who you think is a ****head.

wouldnt be good for forum morale really would it?

although im bang up for a change and creating a who do you think is a **** on the forum? thread.

rather than the usual, who is your most inspirational forum member crap...

but it just wouldnt be a good idea

Catlantean
13-09-07, 22:03
People, can't you see he's trolling? Please don't feed him any more, and wait for a Gen Chat mod to deal with this.

jjbennett
13-09-07, 22:06

I thought it was hilarious (y)

Agreed mate, and also dickheads isn't filtered, zing!

dizzydoil
13-09-07, 22:09
Agreed mate, and also dickheads isn't filtered, zing!
lol :D ... Its true though, some people think there better than others on the forum, where all the same - it doesnt matter how many posts you have did, or how popular you are. We should all be treat the same. No matter what! :)

Reggie
Well at least we all know where we are with each other then.

/thread (for me anyway)

stranger1992
@Nord_the_raider

no no; you are right; there is no (as far as i know) any real evidence for the holocaust in england...it was called the BLITZ where your 'idols' destroyed cities to rubbble becuase we didnt lay down. So i really do think;and this is advice; that you stop talking about nazi as if you havnt noticed; this is a largely european forum with many from the affected areas through that terrible time in history and you are really getting under people's skin with this topic

For extended reason why you shouldn't talk about this subject; find the film "Schindler's List" and just watch it; it will make you cry as it is very strong.

and on a less formal tone : Holy S**T; your living in England; whats Nazi got to do with you?
s92

vespertea
13-09-07, 22:12
lol :D ... Its true though, some people think there better than others on the forum, where all the same - it doesnt matter how many posts you have did, or how popular you are. We should all be treat the same. No matter what! :)

I'm all for tolerance, but not ultimate tolerance. I think the same goes with a majority of this forum.

Hybrid Soldier
13-09-07, 22:31
I seriously cannot believe the debate going on in this thread right now.

jjbennett
13-09-07, 22:33
It all boils down to the fact that on the internet its all about how you say things and how you come across, eg - sarcasm, i use it A LOT in the "real world, i'm also a cynical person but it doesn't work on the internet very well, it just seems like your taking the **** or making a retarded comment.

One wrong thing said that could be taken the wrong way from what you meant and you effectively get (excuse the expression) owned. Which is why i think people start the egotistical internet personas.

Which is why generally i don't enter these kinds of discussions, not because i'm very opinionated (sometimes i am), and not because i think i can't contribute, its the fact that other people could quite the slant on what i'm saying and therefore take something the wrong way. It sounds really selfish, but i'm always me on the internet, i had a little blip ages ago on another forum where i went a bit up my own arse but now i just type as i talk and think (within reason to the guides above)

And to be honest i dont know why i just typed that, i'm tired and therefore am sidetraking from the point, which is that the first post was a picture of a man who looked like Hitler.

Back on topic anyone?

Anubis_AF
13-09-07, 22:35
Back on topic anyone?

Too late. Please wait for a mod to close this trash, no offense to the thread starter.

Hybrid Soldier
13-09-07, 22:37
Too late. Please wait for a mod to close this trash, no offense to the thread starter.

Aren't you mod? :confused:

jjbennett
13-09-07, 22:37

Haha, oh dear me!!

That was exactly like i just said in my post, my bad. I meant it as a very sarcastic remark. Sorry mate, someone had to fall for it.

tlr online
13-09-07, 23:57

Baised, from what i've read on the earlier you are jewish or pro-jew. Please give me some examples of a non-pro-jew who has met a jewish survivor who recites their account. You won't be able to.

Afrocentric science, yes of course.

Nazism isn't just politics, it's as broad as philosophy to ecology.

Nord_the_raider. You're either a troll and having a good laugh at other people's expense, or you're an idiot. My money is on both.

Either way, you won't be posting here again. :wve: