PDA

View Full Version : I've had Something Caught in my Eye Since Thursday Night

TombRaiderLover
15-09-07, 15:57
I was doing my homework on Thursday night, but when looking down, I felt my eyeball get irritated. Two days later, every time I look downwards, I still feel something scratch my eye. I dipped my head into a sink of water today and opened and shut my left eyelid, hoping whatever it was was be washed out, but with no luck. :(

Mad Tony
15-09-07, 15:59
You could have a tiny cut on the inside of your eyelid from whatever was in your eye, giving the impression that you have something in your eye when you don't. I've had it before.

Don't worry, should heal up soon. :)

Angel_14
15-09-07, 15:59
Maybe you should visit an eye doctor. :) The same happened with my mother a few months ago and the doctor got it out in 2 minutes.

remote91
15-09-07, 16:00
I had something similar a couple of years ago, it turned out I had scratched the lense of my eye and needed drops to heal it. Maybe you have them same? Anyway I always think any problem with eyes are serious so I'd go to your doctor or walk in centre.

Foamy
15-09-07, 16:01
I'm with remote91 on this one. Eyes are delicate. Maybe you should get that seen too. You haven't bee near any iron filings have you? :S Bad times...

jamieoliver22
15-09-07, 16:03
Yeah, go to an eye doctor and get some eye drops or something.

And when I saw this in the main forum list, all I saw was "I've had something caught in my..." and I just thought to myself, someone has something caught in their fly? :p

Lavinder
15-09-07, 16:08
hCP1J1KXkEI :pi:

Joking aside, you should go to an eye doctor before it gets too irritated, and don't risk putting your fingers or anything in your eyes otherwise you might get an infection :)

VonCroy360
15-09-07, 16:21
Maybe it's the first signs of a hordeolum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hordeolum)?

:)

remote91
15-09-07, 16:24
Maybe it's the first signs of a hordeolum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hordeolum)?

:)

Oh that picture at the top is nasssty :(

Mr.Burns
15-09-07, 16:39
Go see a doctor ASAP. If at all possible, see if your local pharmacy has an eye wash kit. Try that first. Don't scratch the eye in case the object is still lodged or if there is a cut somewhere on the eyeball. Let us know how it turns out.

tomblover
15-09-07, 16:43
Stye's/Hordeolums are nasty. :cen: But they're not painful unless you touch them. :p

Dakaruch
15-09-07, 17:21
Maybe you should visit an eye doctor. :)

ditto

you better see a doctor and he can see what's going wrong! it can be many things really... so go to the doctor, he can see what's there, and if there's something wrong there, he will fix it ;)

remote91
15-09-07, 19:47
Keep us updated! Hope you're okay :D

TombRaiderLover
15-09-07, 20:00
Wow, I think it's gone (whatever it was.) Whoo-hoo! :D

remote91
15-09-07, 20:22

Yey, glad your feeling better now :p

TombRaiderLover
15-09-07, 20:26
Yey, glad your feeling better now :p

:D *dances*

Twilight
16-09-07, 00:25

u should still see the doctor, to make sure that its gone for good.

Beanz
16-09-07, 09:43
I had something similar a couple of years ago, it turned out I had scratched the lense of my eye and needed drops to heal it. Maybe you have them same? Anyway I always think any problem with eyes are serious so I'd go to your doctor or walk in centre.

Ditto, Oh and btw, I love that song in your sig :D. Saw them a few days ago.

nicola1986
16-09-07, 10:01
I fell on a branch and it scratched my eyeball when I was younger and it was so annoying, I thought some of the branch was still there but it was just a cut, the doctor put orange stuff in my eye, it was weird :pi: