LaraMan2
17-09-07, 00:32
heehee
i put a chicken wing in the microwave for a minute
and it blew up!!!!!:jmp:
any1 else got any microwave stories??

Thorpe
17-09-07, 00:35
Hmmm. I've put in a CD for about 20 seconds. Awesomeness! I don't recommend this though. :ton:

PARANOIA
17-09-07, 00:37
heehee
i put a chicken wing in the microwave for a minute
and it blew up!!!!!:jmp:

About a year and a half ago, I put a week-old Labrador puppy in the microwave and set it to 10 minutes, then I left the house and walked around the property for a bit. When I came back it was all shriveled up and dead (and pretty smelly too) so I threw it in the garbage and took it to the dump.

The police didn't find out until about three months later. I think the fine was $500.

Edit: I think I killed the thread.

bett
17-09-07, 00:48
personally i've never done anything like that but i have two friends who have stories. at my best friend's house they used to have a really old microwave with a knob but the numbers had rubbed off. her brother went to put a biscuit in and set the timer as high as he could. it caught on fire. another friend put an egg in the microwave. when it exploded it blew the door off.

LaraMan2
17-09-07, 00:50
About a year and a half ago, I put a week-old Labrador puppy in the microwave and set it to 10 minutes, then I left the house and walked around the property for a bit. When I came back it was all shriveled up and dead (and pretty smelly too) so I threw it in the garbage and took it to the dump.

The police didn't find out until about three months later. I think the fine was $500.

Y THE [removed] WOOD U DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how about i throw u in a [removed] in microwave
som1 close this god dame thread

bloodstormaoa
17-09-07, 00:52
^ I'm pretty sure it was a joke, bad taste perhaps but nevertheless, a joke. Calm down!

LaraMan2
17-09-07, 00:54
^ I'm pretty sure it was a joke, bad taste perhaps but nevertheless, a joke. Calm down!

still
its nothin to joke about!!!!

PARANOIA
17-09-07, 01:05
still
its nothin to joke about!!!!

Actually, you're right. It's something that makes you think. Don't put stuff in the microwave to blow it up. Otherwise, who knows where you'll draw the line? I think you need to read more John Swift. :)

By the way, this alone is a recipe for trouble:

You are inviting any story of any kind, be it benign or gruesome. Don't be surprised if, by posting this on a more popular forum, you get hordes of people lay claim to blowing up hamsters. True, they won't be as sincere as I, but they'll be there. ;)

vespertea
17-09-07, 01:12

That reminds me of a dead baby joke. But I'll spare the innocent souls on this board. :p

PARANOIA
17-09-07, 01:13
That reminds me of a dead baby joke. But I'll spare the innocent souls on this board. :p

PM it to me. I'd like to see it. :mis: I lost my innocence the day that Legend came out.

Little-Lara
17-09-07, 01:15

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhh man. I know its joke, but still. That is the most disgusting, grotesque, horrifying joke.......I swear I'm shivering right now. I have a very open mind towards jokes. I just don't understand the reason behind this joke. :(

Edit: back on topic... I've put several things in the microwave by accident:

A spoon = buzzing electricity.
Aluminum foil cover = fire.
Cheap plastic plate = stinky melty.

vespertea
17-09-07, 01:17
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhh man. I know its joke, but still. That is the most disgusting, grotesque, horrifying joke.......I swear I'm shivering right now. I just don't understand the reason behind this joke. :(

You haven't even scratched the surface of gruesome jokes. :vlol:

PARANOIA
17-09-07, 01:18
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhh man. I know its joke, but still. That is the most disgusting, grotesque, horrifying joke.......I swear I'm shivering right now. I just don't understand the reason behind this joke. :(

Well, the original post brought up blowing a chicken wing, and then I started thinking back of the days where kids put gerbils in the microwave, and my creepy, twisted mind sort of wandered and generated this: "What if someone put a puppy in the microwave? How would people respond?"

I think the reaction I've generated from this thread is rather true to life, surprisingly.

Fish.
17-09-07, 02:41
My mom was warming up a towel in the microwave to put on her neck (she has extreme headaches sometimes), but she forgot to wet it and it set on fire!! :yik:

I also like to blow up potato's sometimes :D

tranniversary119
17-09-07, 03:02
I cooked popcorn once and the microwave blew up! it was at night to and my parents werent home.

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-09-07, 04:04
Geck-o-Lizard told me to put a little piece of soap in the microwave once. It was insane. :vlol:

Duchess
17-09-07, 05:30
I've never experimented with the microwave. However, once when my half-brother was a child, he put a watch in the microwave. The watch blew up and left a hole in the bottom of both the glass plate and the microwave.

KurtisLonely
17-09-07, 06:48
My mom was warming up a towel in the microwave to put on her neck (she has extreme headaches sometimes), but she forgot to wet it and it set on fire!! :yik:

I also like to blow up potato's sometimes :Dsame with my sister, like 3 weeks ago, she wanted to warm up a towell in the microwave and it set on fire ( also forgot to wet it ) :P

Fraaadrik
17-09-07, 07:31
My mom used to tell me to not put metallic objects in the microwave when I was a kid, I ended up putting a fork in the microwave eventually. :p

nicola1986
17-09-07, 08:30
I saw these kinda experiments on Brainiac, some weird things happen, when they put a CD in, it looked like lightning ripped through it :D

Ada the Mental
17-09-07, 08:40
Lol! I'm some times tempted to try something really stupid with the microwaves, but I'm not doing it, because my parents would probably kill me.

I did stick an old plastic plate in thhe waves once, though. He, he!

Cord_Croft
17-09-07, 09:03
Ohhhh :D

My best friend, Natalie came round for the day. We had just been watching some horror movies, and we had some popcorn left over. We found this peice of the uncooked stuff into it. Put it onto the highest tempreature setting and next thing you know sparks are flying out of the inside, it made this really freaky noise, and then smoke came out of it o.O After very loud swearing, Natalie's screaming.. all was well :D xDDD Never told the parents about it...

I've seen the CD one on Braniac, would love to try that too, as well as the soap one.. :D

Joe_16
17-09-07, 10:13
Hmmm. I've put in a CD for about 20 seconds. Awesomeness! I don't recommend this though. :ton:

Oh God, me and my uni flat mates used to do that all the time.

petujaymz
17-09-07, 10:45
I thought putting an egg in the microwave would be a much quicker way to hard boil it.

Basically, in a word, the egg exploded after about 15 seconds; it was a bugger to clean to be honest.

:wve:

Scottlee
17-09-07, 10:48
Microwaves are not toys.

Closed.