PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!

mediumraa
19-09-07, 14:57
Hello out there this is my first post so please be gentle.

Im at st francis folly and ive got the first 3 keys electric,water and atlas.However when i get to the last "gate" to get in to the room. You pull a block from above you but it fell the wrong way up:hea: What do i do ???

No cheats please

tr.fan
19-09-07, 15:00
Well open the door first !!! (after u pulled the block)
Then when the door is opened push the block to the spikes then the block holds the door to not fall !!!
And then you enter HELL thats the part with the swords i think ... LOL ... that kept me some hours LOL

Good Luck

lillyc
19-09-07, 15:00
Here is the walkthrough:
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tombraideranniversary/walkthrough/level05.html

Load a saved game and try again.

Welcome!:wve:

Clara [CA]
19-09-07, 15:56
Edit : welcome ! :D

Hello out there this is my first post so please be gentle.

Im at st francis folly and ive got the first 3 keys electric,water and atlas.However when i get to the last "gate" to get in to the room. You pull a block from above you but it fell the wrong way up:hea: What do i do ???

You don't necessarily have to use the block to hold the door. You can just jump on it, wait for the door to open a bit and then jump to grab the edge and jump again immediatly. Careful : if you use the block to keep the door opened, then do not pull it out, otherwise the door will close but the switch won't go back in its original position (it's a glitch).

dinahcat
19-09-07, 16:39
I've experienced a glitch(?) similar to yours...if it falls grapple ring out (facing Lara) Lara had no problems vaulting on top of it. It it fell grapple ring up (facing ceiling) the block was too tall (I assume) and she couldn't climb up onto it. It didn't matter whether it was pushed under the door or not.

Best to run back to the entrance, swan dive to the ground, reload and try it again.

(I have found in my situation that the closer you are to the gate when you grapple, the more like you are to have the block lasnd grapple ring out - the "right" way)

Best of luck!

mediumraa
19-09-07, 19:03
Thanks Guys in the end i just needed to time my jump when the gate was highest.

:jmp: