PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'Donnell was right about FOX News

Angelus
21-09-07, 16:59
Chris Crocker seeks more attention. Here's the video:

BhPnE_IiG1Q

The end is hilarious!

Has anyone looked at his YouTube videos!? They are soooo weird.

Mad Tony
21-09-07, 17:00
That's a man? :eek:

And why did you put quotation marks around news? :confused:

Angelus
21-09-07, 17:01

Yes, it's a man. Spooky isn't it?

That's how he titled his video, and I merely copied and pasted it. I took them out before I thought anyone noticed! :p

MiCkiZ88
21-09-07, 17:03
Lol, you showed me that last night. Was totally hilarious, especially in the end. :D

Just saw the ''Leave Britney Alone'' video on E! today. :p

Mad Tony
21-09-07, 17:04
Yes, it's a man. Spooky isn't it?

That's how he titled his video, and I merely copied and pasted it. I took them out before I thought anyone noticed! :pCan't be a man. It just can't be... :eek:

Angelus
21-09-07, 17:05
Lol, you showed me that last night. Was totally hilarious, especially in the end. :D

Just saw the ''Leave Britney Alone'' video on E! today. :p

I thought I'd share it with the TRF community! :p

And he was being serious in the Britney video. :eek:

Can't be a man. It just can't be... :eek:

Honestly it is. :p

MiCkiZ88
21-09-07, 17:05
Can't be a man. It just can't be... :eek:Men can be really feminine. Espeacially with that much make up and eye liner.

@Joe: I still can't believe he was serious in that video. He seemed to force his ''crying''.

Angelus
21-09-07, 17:07
Men can be really feminine. Espeacially with that much make up and eye liner.

@Joe: I still can't believe he was serious in that video. He seemed to force his ''crying''.

I know, I thought he was acting, too. But he says in a couple of his videos that he was being serious!

Mad Tony
21-09-07, 17:09
Men can be really feminine. Espeacially with that much make up and eye liner.
I know, but he sounds like a woman too. God, what a weirdo.

MiCkiZ88
21-09-07, 17:11
^ He is. I know, I thought he was acting, too. But he says in a couple of his videos that he was being serious!
Well there's one dude I don't wanna make cry. He sounded like 5 year old I-want-it-all-princess.

bloodstormaoa
21-09-07, 17:17
:vlol:

*spit* *spit* *spit* *****!

:vlol:

danitiwa
21-09-07, 17:23

He's a really gay man, who dresses, puts on make up on, wears wigs and plucks his eyebrows like a woman. :wve:

He's actually pretty entertaining when you think about it. :p

domina
21-09-07, 17:28
Fox News and other "serious" news stations and programs are just as bad for airing this crap. While his eyeliner isn't newsworthy, neither is his "message" about Britney.

Rivendell
21-09-07, 17:29
See, he's a lot more tolerable when he's not screaming and crying!

Shame about the grebby attitude at the end :o :vlol:

RAID
21-09-07, 17:30
I can't stand his voice...

Mr.Burns
21-09-07, 17:35
I'll take the BBC over the tripe that CNN and Fox News produce any day.

findme
21-09-07, 17:40
God I feel sorry for his, sratch that, "its" parents.

This freak of nature needs to get his fugly face off the internet.

viper456
21-09-07, 17:42
ergh.. he made a valid point...then goes and spoils it at the end. What a moron. Even if the fox news lady did make fun of him, if he spat in her face and i was her he would never be able to spit straight again. One of my biggest pet hates, spitting/spitting at people.

Noodleboy
21-09-07, 17:47
Fox News and other "serious" news stations and programs are just as bad for airing this crap. While his eyeliner isn't newsworthy, neither is his "message" about Britney.

Yet it was all over the news here in the Netherlands :p

domina
21-09-07, 17:49
Yet it was all over the news here in the Netherlands :p

I don't follow the point you're trying to make.

Noodleboy
21-09-07, 17:56
I don't follow the point you're trying to make.

that his not newsworthy video about britney was being heavily discussed on both the dutch MTV and the news.

I think he is completely right in this video. It's very unfair to judge someone on appearance, just because they look different from what most people think is "normal". Just like this emo kid who lives not far from my school. Everybody hates him for being emo, but only a little group knows him for real to know he's a very nice kid, eventhough he's gay and wears eyeliner and mascara. It just doesn't matter..

domina
21-09-07, 18:00
that his not newsworthy video about britney was being heavily discussed on both the dutch MTV and the news.

I think he is completely right in this video. It's very unfair to judge someone on appearance, just because they look different from what most people think is "normal". Just like this emo kid who lives not far from my school. Everybody hates him for being emo, but only a little group knows him for real to know he's a very nice kid, eventhough he's gay and wears eyeliner and mascara. It just doesn't matter..

Plenty of things that are discussed on the news probably shouldn't be. These topics are fine for channels like MTV or E!, but for CNN or Fox News or any other supposedly legitimate news company to broadcast this crap is absurd. How in the world is his opinion on Britney Spears and how people feel about her relevant to what's happening in the world? It's not and it shouldn't be presented on a forum that's designed for such.

Greenkey2
21-09-07, 18:14
There's already a thread open on this subject here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=107505&highlight=Chris+Crocker)

My apologies folks - hadn't caught up on the fact that there were so many topics open about the same subject at the same time.