PDA

View Full Version : That's who you are.

Twilight
22-09-07, 03:50
funny vid i found on youtube. even if u dont like aod lara, or like cd lara, its still funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCIyy7keLzY

i love when she laughs at it.

Ward Dragon
22-09-07, 03:55
Awesome video :vlol: I like AOD Lara, but I did always think her facial expression was really strange while laughing in that "interview" :p My favorite part was when Anniversary Lara got shot. The expression on her face is just hilarious. I remember replaying that IC just so I could watch her die a few times after I got angry at her for murdering Larson.

Twilight
22-09-07, 04:02
Awesome video :vlol: I like AOD Lara, but I did always think her facial expression was really strange while laughing in that "interview" :p My favorite part was when Anniversary Lara got shot. The expression on her face is just hilarious. I remember replaying that IC just so I could watch her die a few times after I got angry at her for murdering Larson.

lol yea. tho the TRA death shown is probly the most real facial expression. surprise, pain, and a small squeal. the rest sound like she's screaming At someone instead of dieing. i dont kno why, but its funny to watch.

:)

i hated the "interviews" tho. her lids looked more like it was clicking shut than blinking.

xMyrax
22-09-07, 08:29
LMAO!! xDDD Thats Croftism!

tomblover
22-09-07, 08:32
:vlol:

danitiwa
22-09-07, 08:44
I ki... haha you! :vlol: :D I loved that last part. XD

Rivendell
22-09-07, 08:50
Hehehe, cool vid! :D
Great bit to cut in AoD Lara's face lighting up with lightning - such a great moment!

Autolycus
22-09-07, 09:38
:vlol: Lol, Funny.

Marija_Croft
22-09-07, 09:53
Lol. :D