PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with a guy i like..

Lady_Nelly
22-09-07, 19:50
Hey guys, i need some help!
I met one guy a week ago, my friend Jessica introduced me to him.We talked for 15 minutes and then we went away.So now we've been chatting online with him, not much though..just "how are you and what have you done today"..you know.I have a crush on him, i really like him..and well i think he likes me too cause he told me that im pretty etc.So yeah next week im going to a club with Jessica and some other girl friends and he told me that he will be there too, so we can meet there.Of course im excited, cause i want to see him (last time..this 15 minute talk, i was acting normal..i think i wasnt very nervous..i tend to be nervous if i like someone lol), but im little bit scared too cause i want everything to go smoothly and i would like to have something with him in the further, i mean i would like to date him/be his girlfriend.
So yeah one thing i know for sure - im not gonna sleep with him, i need to get to know him before i do something like that, but kiss would be okay with me.
I dont go to clubs very often, so im little bit nervous.But cause im gonna be there with other friends then i think i would feel more confident..and you know..after some drinks etc.

So yeah i just wanted to ask, what should i do and what should i talk about?
Right now i dont know what to ask him, say to him..its really weird, i've never had such feeling lol.I dont want to screw up everything.

But yeah i think it should be like that, that the guy should make an impression on a girl if he wants her not vice versa.Or what do you think?I think that he should be more dominating..damn im so shy lol.

So do you guys have any ideas what topics should i discuss with him on a first "meeting" in a club..lol???

It's really silly, but yeah i need some advice..right now i have a feeling that im the only girl who's that nervous about that kinda easy thing lol.

Nelly.

jamieoliver22
22-09-07, 19:52
Just become good friends with him first before you ask him out. Just talk about general things, ask him what he into and such, just be yourself :p

Lady_Nelly
22-09-07, 19:54
I think that he will start flirting with me, im sure actually, cause last time he was looking kinda like that at me..

Oh and i have one more problem, im gonna get contact lenses after 2 weeks, so i have to go to that club wearing my glasses :(
And i dont like them at all, isnt that weird if im gonna be there in glasses, maybe i should take them off for some time..lol but then i would not see much hahha

danitiwa
22-09-07, 19:55
Can't help you there, I'm still getting to this one; Harry, he's the new guy and lives close to my house. All I could get out is "Is that a Mac or a Windows?" :hea: I am really bad with guys. >.< But then I crush on a million guys a mile.

Angelus
22-09-07, 19:55
Just become good friends with him first before you ask him out. Just talk about general things, ask him what he into and such, just be yourself :p

:tmb:

I'm sorry but I have to sing this: Nelly the elephant packed her trunk and say goodbye to the circus!

Ladyknowles
22-09-07, 19:56
Become friends with him, but don't fall into the friend zone yeah?
That place is deathly

Lady_Nelly
22-09-07, 19:58
You know i never "dated" that kinda guy, he's like a bad boy or something lol..i think he will want more than just become my friend.

So any advice about glasses?? :)

Oh and i have one more problem, im gonna get contact lenses after 2 weeks, so i have to go to that club wearing my glasses
And i dont like them at all, isnt that weird if im gonna be there in glasses, maybe i should take them off for some time..lol but then i would not see much hahha

Btw he's 23 and im 18.

danitiwa
22-09-07, 20:00
You know i never "dated" that kinda guy, he's like a bad boy or something lol..i think he will want more than just become my friend.

So any advice about glasses?? :)

Btw he's 23 and im 18.

I know what you mean, the good ones are always older. :S The guys in my class are mostly asses.

Anajrob
22-09-07, 20:06
I think that he will start flirting with me, im sure actually, cause last time he was looking kinda like that at me..

Oh and i have one more problem, im gonna get contact lenses after 2 weeks, so i have to go to that club wearing my glasses :(

Just be who you are ;)

peffect
22-09-07, 20:26

You have to make sure he loves you.
Boys generally want a relationship just to fullfill their sexual desires and use their sweet tongues to catch girls, and they catch those who have a weekness towards them.

Be sure of the person before any engagement.
And I'm not telling you anything, I just don't want you to end up disappointed.

Lady_Nelly
22-09-07, 20:29
Thanks for advice guys!! :)

Lady_Nelly
22-09-07, 20:32
So okay one more question, we've been writing emails to each other..and now we havent wrote for 2 days, should i ask him..how he's doing or anything..i dont want to be very pushy..maybe i should wait until he 1st writes to me??

danitiwa
22-09-07, 20:34
That isn't being pushy if you ask me, just make up an excuse like: You're bored or something. :p

Lady_Nelly
22-09-07, 20:34
lol okay :D

BtoFu
22-09-07, 20:48
What happened to the web cam perv? :pi:

Angelus
22-09-07, 20:49
What happened to the web cam perv? :pi:

She killed him.

Mona Sax
22-09-07, 20:56
Right now i dont know what to ask him, say to him..its really weird, i've never had such feeling lol.I dont want to screw up everything.
I'd go there without a 'plan' or something - just ask him what he likes, music, movies, anything, what he does etc. Allow the conversation to flow freely, it will make you look more natural than a rehearsed speech, and it will reduce your nervousness. Show some interest in him, that's very important.

Lady_Nelly
22-09-07, 21:27
What happened to the web cam perv?

lmao - well i came to conclusion that i cant have a long distance relation ship, its too hard, i need a real boyfriend who's living next to me..you know.

BtoFu
22-09-07, 21:28
So how did you snuff him? Anthrax in the mail..niiiice. :cool: Long distance can be tough, but it can be done.

Lady_Nelly
22-09-07, 21:29
I'd go there without a 'plan' or something - just ask him what he likes, music, movies, anything, what he does etc. Allow the conversation to flow freely, it will make you look more natural than a rehearsed speech, and it will reduce your nervousness. Show some interest in him, that's very important.

How can i show interest..silly question..should i flirt with him or just listen to him and be very concentrated?

Lady_Nelly
22-09-07, 21:30
So how did you snuff him? Anthrax in the mail..niiiice. :cool:

Hahha didnt do anything lool, he still doesnt know that we kinda broke up..havent talked to him for 5 days, he freaks me out..he only wants vids and "sexy" pix..and i dont have time to chat 24/7 with him.

Mona Sax
23-09-07, 08:27
How can i show interest..silly question..should i flirt with him or just listen to him and be very concentrated?
Whatever you feel like. Try to find subjects that interest you both, ask questions, stuff like that. Basically what I meant is to let him know you care about him and what he has to say, that he's not just talking to a wall. A lively, dynamic conversation is the best thing to break the ice. If you feel like flirting, by all means, do that. Just go with the flow, don't worry about sticking to prepared topics or something. It'll only make you nervous. It seems like you're already interested in each other anyway, so just enjoy the evening with him! Happy people are the most attractive anyway. ;)

Little-Lara
23-09-07, 08:56
I dont' know u that well, and I dont' know how much u drink; but honestly I think u should keep it to a minimum. If u really like him, the last thing u want is u'r self control lowered, or u'r judgments changed.

Because, u don't want him thinking u'r easy or anything else. BTW, this is also a chance for u to check him out: is he easy, or unsteady, or weird in any way.

Have fun...let us know how it goes. :)

Lady_Nelly
23-09-07, 16:07
Thanks guys! I'll let you know.. :)

Forever_Laras_56
23-09-07, 16:51
Hey guys, i need some help!
I met one guy a week ago, my friend Jessica introduced me to him.We talked for 15 minutes and then we went away.So now we've been chatting online with him, not much though..just "how are you and what have you done today"..you know.I have a crush on him, i really like him..and well i think he likes me too cause he told me that im pretty etc.So yeah next week im going to a club with Jessica and some other girl friends and he told me that he will be there too, so we can meet there.Of course im excited, cause i want to see him (last time..this 15 minute talk, i was acting normal..i think i wasnt very nervous..i tend to be nervous if i like someone lol), but im little bit scared too cause i want everything to go smoothly and i would like to have something with him in the further, i mean i would like to date him/be his girlfriend.
So yeah one thing i know for sure - im not gonna sleep with him, i need to get to know him before i do something like that, but kiss would be okay with me.
I dont go to clubs very often, so im little bit nervous.But cause im gonna be there with other friends then i think i would feel more confident..and you know..after some drinks etc.

But yeah i think it should be like that, that the guy should make an impression on a girl if he wants her not vice versa.Or what do you think?I think that he should be more dominating..damn im so shy lol.

So do you guys have any ideas what topics should i discuss with him on a first "meeting" in a club..lol???

It's really silly, but yeah i need some advice..right now i have a feeling that im the only girl who's that nervous about that kinda easy thing lol.

Nelly.

Dident you have a guy problem befour with someone on the web?:p

Lady_Nelly
23-09-07, 20:28
Dident you have a guy problem befour with someone on the web?:p

It wasnt a problem, i was just asking for advice and i kinda broke up with that internet guy.I told him that its too hard for me and that long distance relation-ship isnt that good.

but its kinda funny cause on the web you can feel free and talk about everything, but in real life if you meet a guy then its more difficult.:D

nicola1986
23-09-07, 20:30
but its kinda funny cause on the web you can feel free and talk about everything, but in real life if you meet a guy then its more difficult.:D

Yep you said it :)
Plus you don't have to shave your legs for the internet :cln:

Zac Medley
23-09-07, 20:33
Yep you said it :)
Plus you don't have to shave your legs for the internet :cln:

But in real life someone can shave them for you ;)

nicola1986
Lol! Good point :D

Legend of Lara
Webcam perv thread
Im 21...

This thread
...and im 18.

You... swiched ages? :p

Forever_Laras_56
23-09-07, 22:43
Webcam perv thread

This thread

You... swiched ages? :p

uhhhooo some one has some explanin to do!!!:D

findme
23-09-07, 22:59
I smell fish here.....

Isn't 18 a bit old to ask advice about boys on forums anyways?

I find that quite funny. But otherwise good luck with the "guy"