PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Season 2 Thread [Season 1 Spoilers alert]

findme
22-09-07, 22:30
So guys, with season 2 starting on monday in the U.S. I thought it would be nice to make a general thread for the new season.

I know Season 1 is still airing in the UK and there are lots of people who are from the UK here. So keep important and major spoilers in white text. So double check your posts so you dont ruin original plot details for UK fans.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_E5sM9VbOiKc/RvJlCwsdQ9I/AAAAAAAADUs/hNPK1U8IUZM/s320/heroes1.jpg

So what does everyone think of the new pictures? Kristen Bell is going to be in it for 6 episodes. Volume 1 will run upto episode 8 and Volume 2 starts at episode 11.

Save the cheerleader, save the world, woop!!

Earthcane
22-09-07, 23:12
Way to go, findme, I luvvvvv Heroes! This show makes my world go round!
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

This should be a great thread. Heroes is miles better than Priso Break, and it even knocked Lost of the topspot for the worlds most watched tv show next to CSI! Desperate Housewives has slipped under the radar a bit. I used to luv that show too
( mainly because Marcia Cross is a fox :cln: !)

But anywho, back to Heroes.
You live in the UK, right? Howcome youve seen the whole series? As far as I know, BBC2
havent reached "Homecoming" yet.
But i've watched them all on the internet, anyway :D.

Kristin Bell? Veronica Mars in Heroes????? Season 2 is gonna ROCK!!
What new pics? Please post! :jmp:

My fave characters are:

3: Peter ( He's just so cool)

2: Ted Sprague

1: Claire Benett ( She's a great character, she's got lots of spirit,
plus Haydn is Hawt :cln: )

Guys, FYI, please dont post any spoilers, tho. I had a friend that ruined the end
of LOST season 3 on me, cause i had to study for exams so couldnt watch it.

Save the cheerleader, save the world!!

findme
22-09-07, 23:20
Yeap, I download my tv shows.

I don't even know where BBC2 is upto until I read your post actually, are they that far behind? I thought they were a wee bit more further.

season 2 episodic promo pics: http://heroes-pictures.com/index.php?cat=24

I'm not posting actual pictures here incase someone finds them spoilery.

And yes, Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars! I can't wait till tuesday afternoon to download the episode now!!!

That's a bummer! I actually stayed off the internet for a few before the finale of LOST Season 3 incase someone posts the spoilers in Myspace bulletins or forums and other stuff like that.

Dakaruch
22-09-07, 23:36
it seems that on monday i will have to download a certain episode :whi:

i loved the first series of heroes, it was good!

i'm curious about peter and his brother, also i'm curious about sylar and hiro nakamura :p
the last episode of the season one finished in suspense... i want to see it :jmp:

findme
22-09-07, 23:40
i'm curious about peter and his brother, also i'm curious about sylar and hiro nakamura :p
the last episode of the season one finished in suspense... i want to see it :jmp:

Well I see peter and nathan in the promo posted above. ;)

Dakaruch
22-09-07, 23:44
Well I see peter and nathan in the promo posted above. ;)

yeah but it do not explain what happened there, nathan do not have some things to allow him to well you know... :p

Earthcane
23-09-07, 00:21
yeah but it do not explain what happened there, nathan do not have some things to allow him to well you know... :p
I'm more interested in what's going to happen to their mother! That B*@!*!!

Hiro rocks. But hows he gonna get out of the situation that left us at a cliffhangar?
I cant wait for season 2!!

You know theyre making a spin-off of Heroes called Origins?
I think it only lasts for 6 episodes, introducing completely new people.
Then the viewers can vote for the newbie they like the best to keep in thr main show.

Izzie404
23-09-07, 01:44
OMG! :jmp: I love Kristen Bell. Although, I think of her as more realistic characters. It will be hard to think of her having superpowers.. I wonder what she will be able to do [guessing that she will have a power]

findme
23-09-07, 11:54
Rumor has it that Kristen's powers will having something to do with electricity...and will eventually link to peter petrelli.

Earthcane
23-09-07, 12:29
I found out about Heroes, from my friend who watched t.v on the internet when he was going thru a love-hate relationship with Lost ;) .

When he was describing it to me ( "oh, theres a Japanese guy who can stop time," etc),
I thot it was going to be like X-Men.
But having watched the first season, I can safely say that it isn't.

As long as they keep the characters and their powers fresh and original, it wont turn into a real-life version of X-men ;) .

Isaac's power was really inventive, but some characters powers are way to similar to those of Mystique, Pyro, and even Magneto.
I just hope the writers dont get too carried away and the show turns into a glorified comicbook, than the believable, character-driven, thillride that it is now.

findme
23-09-07, 14:54
Yeap, it's pretty much like Xmen and tbh, other comics

Claire- Wolverine
Matt Parkman- Xavier
Candice- Mystique
Peter- Rogue

Claude- Invisible Women

...the list goes on.

But the truth is, superpowers are common and they are used by many different things so...I don't see it directly copying from X-men.

Earthcane
23-09-07, 16:09
But the truth is, superpowers are common and they are used by many different things so...I don't see it directly copying from X-men.

Yeah, but i'm just saying that some of the powers lack originality, except for maybe Isaac, Peter and Sylar.

My favourite power has to be Claudes- it was great to see Christopher Eccleson again!
( IMO, he made a far better Doctor than Tenant ;) )

Either claude, or DL- Remind anyone of Kitty Pryde? (Lol)

Nannonxyay
23-09-07, 16:36
I live in the UK and have seen all episodes of the first season on the Sci Fi channel and I can sya it is one of the best programs I have ever seen. I love it! It's got a really gripping story line and I'm glued to the screen whenever it's on! :D

I'm gonna be downloading the second series. :)

findme
23-09-07, 16:41
Yeah, but i'm just saying that some of the powers lack originality, except for maybe Isaac, Peter and Sylar.

My favourite power has to be Claudes- it was great to see Christopher Eccleson again!
( IMO, he made a far better Doctor than Tenant ;) )

Either claude, or DL- Remind anyone of Kitty Pryde? (Lol)

I think mine's between Claire's or Candice's. I can't decide!

Agent 47
23-09-07, 16:51
i imported season 1 from the states on release day,it came out on the 28th August, i got it on the 29th, only cost me £29.99 postage free :jmp:

will watch season 2 on-line ;):D

Earthcane
23-09-07, 17:02
i imported season 1 from the states on release day,it came out on the 28th August, i got it on the 29th, only cost me £29.99 postage free :jmp:

will watch season 2 on-line ;):D
My friend paid 59.99 euro on a Lost box set. The next day I told him I had just watched the whole season on the internet for free! You should have seen the look on his face! lol :D

I think mine's between Claire's or Candice's. I can't decide!

Findme, Candice is a complete b*$*@!!! (But I like her anywho ;) )

The guy who can melt toasters and other metal stuff has a pretty cool power, too.
Whats his name again??

Izzie404
23-09-07, 17:12
I just hope the writers dont get too carried away and the show turns into a glorified comicbook, than the believable, character-driven, thillride that it is now.

Haha.. And yet Hiro was using a comicbook to tell him where to go... :rolleyes:

The guy who can melt toasters and other metal stuff has a pretty cool power, too.
Whats his name again??

Sylar killed him, remember?
The actual guy was only there for ~5 minutes...

Earthcane
23-09-07, 17:19
Haha.. And yet Hiro was using a comicbook to tell him where to go... :rolleyes:

Sylar killed him, remember?
The actual guy was only there for ~5 minutes...
Yup, i know, but i thot his power was cool ;)
Not even 5 minutes, mate- Sylar doesnt give anyone a chance.

Remember the climax to "5 Years Gone"? I'd really love to see how that Dark Peter v. Sylar fite turned out!

findme
24-09-07, 20:26
Woo I'm staying up tonight to download the episode. :D I think I have to stay up till 3am.

ShadyCroft
24-09-07, 20:43
The guy who melts stuff is Zane Taylor. I'm downloading it tomorrow (cause of time difference between here and the US).

nicola1986
24-09-07, 20:45
Hey guys the last episode I saw was the one where you find out about Syler and who he actually is, any idea what episode that was?

Earthcane
24-09-07, 20:56
Hey, Nicola. To answer your question, click the links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Heroes_episodes

Or, i think this is that Sylar episode:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Months_Ago

He is a clockmaker called Gabriel Gray.

Oh, and heres another link that you might find interesting ;)

http://www.cucirca.com/2007/05/27/watch-heroes-online/

nicola1986
24-09-07, 20:58
That's the one, thanks for the links! :hug:

Earthcane
24-09-07, 21:01
Now you can watch all the Heroes you want! But you may have to have a high-speed connexion to view them, do you?

findme
24-09-07, 21:03
hehe or just get an import dvd with the awesome extras and deleted scenes if you have a multi region dvd player.

nicola1986
24-09-07, 21:03
I got broadband and I think it's quite fast. I can watch most vids no problem.
Thanks for the link, I always seem to miss Heroes, now I get to watch them :D

findme
25-09-07, 13:04
So how did everyone find it? OMG the cheerleader captain is worst than Jackie!

lita212
26-09-07, 16:08
im really excited bout season 2. season 1 was ace although in the middle it got a bit silly with certain storylines.
im glad nikki is gettin a new storyline and is getting away from the domestic character she was given

Soma Holiday
26-09-07, 16:12
I liked the premiere, but some elements I'm unsure of...like Hiro's part, and the fact that Nathan's there. I thought he'd kicked the bucket lol.

Peter's my favorite, interested to see where he'll be going...

findme
26-09-07, 16:37
im really excited bout season 2. season 1 was ace although in the middle it got a bit silly with certain storylines.
im glad nikki is gettin a new storyline and is getting away from the domestic character she was given

Niki won't be in till the 3rd episode.

I'm really excited about finding out what Maya's power is.

lita212
26-09-07, 16:41
really. oh well atleast shes still in it lol. love ali larter

findme
26-09-07, 19:06
really. oh well atleast shes still in it lol. love ali larter

Me too. Her facial features are stunning, I love her mouth.

Indiana Croft
26-09-07, 19:17
i love this show! (umm umm can't get enough of hayden:mis:) My favorite character though is Nikki (growl! yummy) I wonder what happened to jessica though. She wasn't in the season premiere this time. I guess we'll have to wait till next monday:cln:

kill bill
27-09-07, 13:59
Hehe now us Irish people wont be left behind.

Sings I'm comming up dun dun da

Clara [CA]
29-09-07, 10:22
I was a bit disappointed by the season premiere too. It turns a lot around Claire. I totally agree Hayden is hot, I like her character a lot, but I was sad no to see Ali Larter or Candice. Plus I didn't like the dialogues that much. The end with Mohinder talking to Noah seemed a bit too simple. I reminded me more of an episode of Buffy than Heroes...
I like Peter too, and that guy with the spoon has a funny ability, so I'm definitely curious about the next episode. But I'm not excited like I used to be after Lost last premiere, or after the last episodes of the first season. :o

RAID
29-09-07, 10:24
I still have to watch the last 3 episodes of season 1. I love this show.

findme
29-09-07, 13:03
;2151191']I was a bit disappointed by the season premiere too. It turns a lot around Claire. I totally agree Hayden is hot, I like her character a lot, but I was sad no to see Ali Larter or Candice. Plus I didn't like the dialogues that much. The end with Mohinder talking to Noah seemed a bit too simple. I reminded me more of an episode of Buffy than Heroes...
I like Peter too, and that guy with the spoon has a funny ability, so I'm definitely curious about the next episode. But I'm not excited like I used to be after Lost last premiere, or after the last episodes of the first season. :o

Yeap I know, I hope Candice has even a bigger role this season before getting illed off. Hope Niki's SPOILER:virus storyline works out well too.

Earthcane
29-09-07, 23:18
Yeap I know, I hope Candice has even a bigger role this season before getting illed off. Hope Niki's SPOILER:virus storyline works out well too.
OH MY GOD!!!

Just watched the Season Premiere.
It was a lot better than my expectations, anywho ;)

Looks like Hiro's new story is gonna Rock :D

I dunno what people are complaining about, personally. It was only 1 episode.
Theres plenty of time to come for Niki and Candice and he rest of the gang.

SPOILERS:

It was nice to see some Irish folk in an otherwise Yank-dominated show ;)

Cant wait to see more, and especially Maya and Kristin Bell.
What did everyone think of Kensei??

kill bill
29-09-07, 23:22
OH MY GOD!!!

Just watched the Season Premiere.
It was a lot better than my expectations, anywho ;)

Looks like Hiro's new story is gonna Rock :D

I dunno what people are complaining about, personally. It was only 1 episode.
Theres plenty of time to come for Niki and Candice and he rest of the gang.

SPOILERS:

It was nice to see some Irish folk in an otherwise Yank-dominated show ;)

Cant wait to see more, and especially Maya and Kristin Bell.
What did everyone think of Kensei??

They shoudln't have bothered putting cork in when they used all english actors rather than 1 person. Anyway why didn't they put dublin in crys. Kensi omg lol. I downloaded it did anyone else?

Earthcane
29-09-07, 23:55
They shoudln't have bothered putting cork in when they used all english actors rather than 1 person. Anyway why didn't they put dublin in crys. Kensi omg lol. I downloaded it did anyone else?
Dublin? Why would they include that hole? ( Lol :D)

I'm really disappointed about Zach. He was one of my fave characters last season,
before The Hollower got to him.
Now he's been replaced by some stalker who has the same power as a certain other
individual...

khFREAK
30-09-07, 07:34
Hereos Is AWESOME!!! My new fav show (excluding Supernatural) Hayden is my role model and the prettiest girl on earth! I think....

Earthcane
30-09-07, 08:39
Yeah, Claire is pretty cool. Has anyone notice she's straightened her hair in the
new episode? It's just not Claire, Imo. I prefer the curly-blonde Claire from Season
One ;)

I cant wait to see more of Candice. She says that she "can make you see things
that would make you wanna tear your eyes out."
I wonder what sort of visions? She's very much so like Raven Darkholme in x-men
(that's Mystique for the un-initiated ;) ) but I imagine she's more like a Boggart in
Harry Potter. You know, like making people see their worst fears as realities?

RAID
30-09-07, 08:40
I think they're dragging the show a bit. Hiro pierced Sylar with his sword, and now he's still alive? How about a new villain for every season.

findme
30-09-07, 09:34
I think they're dragging the show a bit. Hiro pierced Sylar with his sword, and now he's still alive? How about a new villain for every season.

We do get a new villian. Molly's "bogeyman"

Earthcane
30-09-07, 09:48
We do get a new villian. Molly's "bogeyman"
And the Company isnt finished yet, either...

khFREAK
30-09-07, 10:14
isn't the 'Boogyman' Sylar?

RAID
30-09-07, 11:09
That's what I thought. I like this show, but the fact that every time Sylar was caught but wasn't killed, and now Hiro stabbed him and he got away...makes me think They're going to drag the show, until it goes out of point, or becomes repetitive and boring.

findme
30-09-07, 11:17

Nope.

Molly's bogeyman is apparently more evil and if Molly tells eople where the bogeyman is, he'll know and he'll kill Molly.

Sylar isn't the bogeyman since Molly can locate Sylar without causing any danger.

RAID
30-09-07, 11:25
I just hope they hurry up and kill Sylar. I really hate him.

findme
03-10-07, 19:19
Anyoen seent he new episode?

OMG at Claire! And West is a crazy stalker. ¬¬

Spoiler: She cut off her own toe and it grew back!

LegenDarY
03-10-07, 21:04
I saw first episode of season 2 as well. Really confusing what the heck is going on.. but I'm sure everything will be explained in time.

I hope Peter is still as strong as he always was and what's up the new guy that can fly?

kill bill
03-10-07, 21:05
I'm downloading Lizards now. Is peter irish:cln::jmp:

gtkilla
03-10-07, 21:14
^ No, he's not Irish, he's American.

findme
03-10-07, 21:15
and what's up the new guy that can fly?

He's just damn right annoying and creepy. He should be shot!

And can I just add, OMG at Maya/ The twins' power and how hey're both joint together and all connected.

amalitsa
03-10-07, 21:33
i love heroes!!!!!

i downloaded both episodes from the new season but i have to time to watch them yet...i've read spoilers about them coz i couldn't help it!!! LOL

kill bill
03-10-07, 22:49
^ No, he's not Irish, he's American.

Shut up lol..... Anyway watched it. God dammit they always make cliff hangers at each episodes

findme
03-10-07, 22:55
Shut up lol..... Anyway watched it. God dammit they always make cliff hangers at each episodes

It wasnt much of a cliff hanger this episode. Peter's old stuff isnt all that interesting. :S

kill bill
04-10-07, 14:33
It wasnt much of a cliff hanger this episode. Peter's old stuff isnt all that interesting. :S

But peter could never do what he did he could only jump off buildings and fly. He must have obserobed someones powers

findme
04-10-07, 14:42
But peter could never do what he did he could only jump off buildings and fly. He must have obserobed someones powers

No.... have you seen the entire first season yet?

He has gained almost all of the heroes' powers. The ones we haven't seen yet is the electric spark.

Angelus
04-10-07, 15:33
You can get Season 1 for £29.99 from HERE. (http://www.bangcd.com/productDetail.aspx?prod_id=3161)

I'm thinking about buying it, since I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes...

EDIT: I bought it. :tmb: £30 for Season 1 = bargain! :D

kill bill
04-10-07, 22:35
No.... have you seen the entire first season yet?

He has gained almost all of the heroes' powers. The ones we haven't seen yet is the electric spark.

I thought when he goes away from someone he can't obsorb their powers. How did peter become visible when the man walked away and he probley didn't want to go visible.;)

findme
04-10-07, 22:56
I thought when he goes away from someone he can't obsorb their powers. How did peter become visible when the man walked away and he probley didn't want to go visible.;)

No, Peter permanently gains others powers but he has absolutely no control over them. He has the powers, he just can't use them when ever he wants to. The powers trigger when its the right moment, or in random situations(such as the radioactive explosion).

jackali
04-10-07, 23:53
No, Peter permanently gains others powers but he has absolutely no control over them. He has the powers, he just can't use them when ever he wants to. The powers trigger when its the right moment, or in random situations(such as the radioactive explosion).

Well, he can use them whenever he wants to, he just needs to learn how. He can chose what to do really, although at first he was a little confused at to what was going on, as he was subconsciously using the powers.

When he gains conscious control of them and learns to control them he is awesome.

Sponges FTW!

Clara [CA]
23-10-07, 14:27
I just watched ep 5 and ... just wow. So far I had doubts. The plot didn't seem to go anywhere, lots of stuff seemed a bit too convenient - Claire's boyfriend, Ando discovering the scrolls, etc (and some still does, Peter dating a painter :rolleyes: ). Still, this episode was freaky, mysterious, launching the plot and the big bad guy for the next part. This is the first time in season 2 I didn't want the episode to stop and I'm really impatient to see what happens next. Yay ! :D

petujaymz
23-10-07, 14:50
Could someone PM me the answers to my questions below...

I'm watching season one for the first time, but missed the first five or six episodes.

What is Syler's motivation?

Does he simply want to be all powerful, absorbing the powers of every hero he encounters?

Does he have to kill them in order to absorb the power?

:wve:

findme
23-10-07, 15:46
Boy, Kristen Bell is sassy. I love her.

Indiana Croft
23-10-07, 22:37
I thought that the season was picking up kinda slow at first, but episode 5 really got my attention. It was so good. Curiously, however, episode 5 is the only episode in heroes history that DIDN'T feauture Claire...:confused:

findme
23-10-07, 22:47
I thought that the season was picking up kinda slow at first, but episode 5 really got my attention. It was so good. Curiously, however, episode 5 is the only episode in heroes history that DIDN'T feauture Claire...:confused:

That's kinda good. It has pretty much been the "The Claire Bennet Show" for the whole show really. :P

I love Hayden but I didn't her not being in this episode, it gave the other story arcs more of a chance to move forward and I guess Kristen Bell made up for it. <3

Veronica Mars is evil!

khFREAK
24-10-07, 07:49
naww.... only episode 3 in Australia. :(

I love it though.

to answer someones Question from b4.. I think Syler doesn't HAVE to kill them... that he's like peter's alter ego.. but he just THINKS he has to kill em to get their powers :D

Agent 47
04-11-07, 14:14
sorry to bump this thread mods, but it needed to be done :(

as Americans will know, the WGA go on strike tomorrow (Mon 5th Nov), as a result of this production on Season 2 of Heroes has been shut down.

as fans of the series will know, Season 2 was to consist of 2 volumes, although episodes 13 & 14 were currently being filmed, the situation is now this...........

Season 2 will now only have 11 episodes, episode 11 has now had the ending re-filmed to so that it'll act as a Season finale instead.

i guess in the production run of Heroes episode 11 was the point in which volume 1 of season 2 ended,that explains the re-filmed ending.

thoughts???

jackali
04-11-07, 15:11
thoughts???

Here is my thought on it:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Angelus
04-11-07, 19:06
sorry to bump this thread mods, but it needed to be done :(

as Americans will know, the WGA go on strike tomorrow (Mon 5th Nov), as a result of this production on Season 2 of Heroes has been shut down.

as fans of the series will know, Season 2 was to consist of 2 volumes, although episodes 13 & 14 were currently being filmed, the situation is now this...........

Season 2 will now only have 11 episodes, episode 11 has now had the ending re-filmed to so that it'll act as a Season finale instead.

i guess in the production run of Heroes episode 11 was the point in which volume 1 of season 2 ended,that explains the re-filmed ending.

thoughts???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

jackali
04-11-07, 19:22
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Try saying that on a Tuesday afternoon, much more convincing.

Angelus
04-11-07, 19:25
Try saying that on a Tuesday afternoon, much more convincing.

... :confused:

jackali
04-11-07, 19:31
... :confused:

You said that you look evil on Tuesday afternoons.

Don't tell me you've forgotten again!

findme
04-11-07, 21:22

NFW! NFW! NO****INGWAY!

sorry for that. That's such a shocker. THAT ACTUALLY SUCKS BALLS.

EDIT:

I found this on spoilertv

Heroes' second season may be coming to a close a lot sooner than expected due to the forthcoming apocalypse, also known in some circles as the damn writers' strike.

Sources confirm that the show is going back and shooting an alternate ending to the Dec. 3 episode that, if used, would allow the episode to function as a season finale in the event of a strike. Originally, the episode was only supposed to serve as the conclusion of the current "Generations" arc. Should an 11th-hour agreement be reached and a strike averted (fingers crossed!), the alt ending would likely be scrapped.

Source: TV Guide

I hope this is only a maybe. But I really don't see the point in redoing the "season finale". I mean that episode is supposed to end the Generations volume, why don't they just leave it as that? Why bother to change it?

And what happens to Kristen Bell's 13+ episode contract? The writers should just get a grip. I hope the strike is only a short period so they won't end the season that soon. If they're striking for only a few weeks then they could just do reruns and then start shooting again. Completely cancelling is just pointless and it will sure lose a lot of future season viewers.

jackali
04-11-07, 21:25
THAT ACTUALLY SUCKS BALLS.

Literally! :p

But yeah, bad times. Bad times indeed.

Earthcane
05-11-07, 13:42
OMG, just watched the next couple of Hero-sodes. OMG, Kristen Bell
ROCKKEDD!! I love that saucy vixen. I wonder who her Daddy is....
OMG, Mr. Bennet is a baxtard! The way he threatened to remove the guys memories like that . He's evil!

Oh, and by the way, the [portrayal of Irish people in this show is really poor. We dont just eat Stew and mussels, yuh know....

Angelus
05-11-07, 15:41
The writer's strike went ahead - half a season!:(

:hea:

Agent 47
05-11-07, 15:51
The writer's strike went ahead - half a season!:(

:hea:

i suppose it gives Zachary Quinto more time to perfect his role as Spock :D

that script is locked, filming begins this week :jmp:

Sylar boldly goes where no brain muncher has gone before

BoyTRaider
05-11-07, 17:03
Wait, so is it just going to cut the season down, or is it an ending to the series? :confused:

Btw, anyone else really excited for tonight's episode? :D

findme
06-11-07, 12:04
O M G Kensei! shock horror!

matrix54
06-11-07, 12:20
kensei is the guy that peter and the irish girl were look for, he never died and he never will XP

but what happened with Monica-Micha and Maya-Alejandra-Sylar, also, do you think that Noah will leave Claire and kill her boyfriend, West, and what about Mohinder and Claire?

so many questions left unanswered from yesterdays and last weeks episode.:mad:

Earthcane
06-11-07, 12:25
Does Kensei remind anyone else of Paul Bettany as The Announcer in
A Knights Tale?

findme
06-11-07, 13:37
I don't HRG will leave Claire, Claire will leave him.

Earthcane
06-11-07, 14:05
Huh? Claire betternot leave him, or she'll screw up the whole
savin the world thing! Every action is connected, yuh know ;)

Soma Holiday
06-11-07, 15:00
Last nights episode was amazing! I was shocked to see Adam! OMG! I don't know what's going on or how he's alive, but I love it! hahaha.

Apofiss
06-11-07, 15:27
Who would think that "Kensei" is actually Adam? That makes me think Adam already took care of original Kensei hmm.. also seems he's similar to Peter, their powers. great episode!

jackali
06-11-07, 16:15
Anyone else think that it is awesome that Monica's power is exactly like what hte actor who plays Micah can do? Apparently, with the piano, he can't read sheet music but he just watches someone else do it and copies it perfectly.

Does Kensei remind anyone else of Paul Bettany as The Announcer in
A Knights Tale?

Not really. Also, I found it silly that he is playing an English person again. ALIAS and all, given that he's not English.

Soma Holiday
06-11-07, 17:37
I loved him in Alias! And to be honest I had no idea he wasn't british lolol. kinda funny.

jackali
07-11-07, 17:27
I loved him in Alias! And to be honest I had no idea he wasn't british lolol. kinda funny.

Yeah, but he certainly was good as Sark. Those were the good ol' days.

RAID
07-11-07, 17:29
I lost interest in Heroes. This show is way too dragged out for my taste. Hiro drills a tunnel through Sylar's chest, and he's still alive? Why couldn't it just be a villain per season?

Earthcane
07-11-07, 17:33
Because then it would be too much like X-Men!!
And Zachary Quinto is an excellent actor, and ots really interesting to see
where they're taking he character.

And Sylar was the only one powerful enough to take on Dark Peter ;)

findme
07-11-07, 17:59
Last nights episode was amazing! I was shocked to see Adam! OMG! I don't know what's going on or how he's alive, but I love it! hahaha.

I persume that Kensei/Adam is immortal. ;)

matrix54
07-11-07, 20:18
Anyone else think that it is awesome that Monica's power is exactly like what hte actor who plays Micah can do? Apparently, with the piano, he can't read sheet music but he just watches someone else do it and copies it perfectly.

Micah can manipulate the electric signals in technology to get them to work the way he wants them to. monica is like perter, but she has to watch people.

jackali
07-11-07, 20:25
Micah can manipulate the electric signals in technology to get them to work the way he wants them to. monica is like perter, but she has to watch people.

No, I mean the actor who plays Micah does something similar to her power in order to play the piano, which is why they put that piano scene in.

M.A.
14-11-07, 04:59
Who here did a little chuckle when Niki said "I can be persuassive.." when they were discussing how to handle Maury in Episode 7? She sounds to me like a person that everyone here loves...... :D

I wonder if the screen writer loves TR...???

Legend of Lara
14-11-07, 12:47
We're up to episode 2 of season 2 in Iceland. :o

I LOVED season 1. Immersive, epic...

... season 2 doesn't fare QUITE as well. It lacks the "I didn't see that coming" factor of season 1. :(

jackali
14-11-07, 13:29
We're up to episode 2 of season 2 in Iceland. :o

I LOVED season 1. Immersive, epic...

... season 2 doesn't fare QUITE as well. It lacks the "I didn't see that coming" factor of season 1. :(

Indeed, while I've enjoyed season 2 greatly, it has been rather predictable.

Agent 47
15-11-07, 12:07
ladies and gentlemen i give you

http://www.jfxonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/newspock-404.jpg

Mr Spock :D Quinto on set at Paramount filming Trek XI

findme
15-11-07, 12:53
Who here did a little chuckle when Niki said "I can be persuassive.." when they were discussing how to handle Maury in Episode 7? She sounds to me like a person that everyone here loves...... :D

I wonder if the screen writer loves TR...???

Not really...

You know, I'm really getting tired when people link stuff up with Lara here when they have the chance, it's corny and it makes me cringe. Sorry no offence.

petujaymz
15-11-07, 14:23
I'm watching the BBC2 run of Season 1 to be honest.

Syler VS Peter... exciting. :)

The fight was a little short but it did the job.

WSLkPQGCVuU&feature=related

Mrs Petrelli didn't answer Claire's question about whether she had powers.

There must be a reason why this is being held back.

Does Mrs Petrelli destroy Syler?

I could look it up on youtube, but the spoiler effect would be devastating.

It occured to me last night; I watch/follow tennis, I love the Street Fighter franchise and I'm into Heroes.

Anyone see a theme emerging? :D

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/5/11/15/f_streetfightm_167c69f.jpg
http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/5/11/15/f_tennism_59101ec.jpg
http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/5/11/15/f_heroesm_ca1cce5.jpg

petujaymz
16-11-07, 14:01
I've heard Matt Parkman (Greg Grunberg) being described as a fat Keanu Reeves.

Harsh but true... :D

http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/5/11/16/f_keanureevesm_137abc4.jpg

I 'ad to laugh.

Jacen
16-11-07, 14:14
I'm watching the BBC2 run of Season 1 to be honest.

Mrs Petrelli didn't answer Claire's question about whether she had powers.

There must be a reason why this is being held back.

Does Mrs Petrelli destroy Syler?

I could look it up on youtube, but the spoiler effect would be devastating.

Then why are you asking that here? Or was it a rhetorical question?

petujaymz
16-11-07, 14:30
Then why are you asking that here?

It's not worth starting a season one thread; everyone's banging on about season two.

Didn't I make it clear that I'm watching the BBC2 run?

What could Mrs Petrelli's power be? Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Maybe she can do this. :)

http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/5/11/16/f_mrspetrellim_c4bb928.jpg

Maybe she saves Peter from Syler by frying him.

I dunno... something like that anyway.

findme
16-11-07, 18:01
It's not worth starting a season one thread; everyone's banging on about season two.

Didn't I make it clear that I'm watching the BBC2 run?

What could Mrs Petrelli's power be? Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Maybe she can do this. :)

http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/5/11/16/f_mrspetrellim_c4bb928.jpg

Maybe she saves Peter from Syler by frying him.

I dunno... something like that anyway.

I want to say something about your post but I'll obviously spoil you.

You might wanna avoid this thread as much as possible if you want to be 100% spoiler free

Dakaruch
16-11-07, 22:10
does anyone know which is the power of Hiro father? i am intrigued!
:p

Angelus
16-11-07, 22:18
does anyone know which is the power of Hiro father? i am intrigued!
:p

I don't know if he has powers, but he dies.

Dakaruch
16-11-07, 22:19
I don't know if he has powers, but he

i know that :p
i've seen the first season and the first 7 episodes of season 2... :p

Agent 47
16-11-07, 22:53
I don't know if he has powers, but he dies.

George Takai will in all probability return, given the nature of the show, at least i hope he returns
:jmp:

Soma Holiday
20-11-07, 11:22
Did anyone watch tonights show!!!

*spoilers*

I'm so glad they brought Mr. Bennett back! I was so mad when he got shot! He's one of the best characters...I love that he doesn't let ANYTHING stand in his way!! So yeah...it was kinda crazy, but I'm glad he's still alive...its wouldv'e been bad without him in the show anymore. :)

*end spoilers*

As for L...I hate her! She's crazy!! lol

Apofiss
20-11-07, 11:23
George Takai will in all probability return...

He isn't the only one returning to life as it seems that episode 9 turns these words "save the cheerleader, save the world" into a practise :-D

About L, I think she's about to reconsider her priorities hmm.

Angelus
20-11-07, 11:24
George Takai will in all probability return, given the nature of the show, at least i hope he returns
:jmp:

[SPOILER]Nah, he won't. He's dead![/SPOLIER] :p

Agent 47
20-11-07, 14:14

*spoilers*

I'm so glad they brought Mr. Bennett back! I was so mad when he got shot! He's one of the best characters...I love that he doesn't let ANYTHING stand in his way!! So yeah...it was kinda crazy, but I'm glad he's still alive...its wouldv'e been bad without him in the show anymore. :)

*end spoilers*

just this second finished watching it online, cool episode :jmp:

he ending was cool and he agree, he's a cool customer, good character, so..it appears he's got powers too,or he's being healed by Clare's blood

Soma Holiday
20-11-07, 15:12
just this second finished watching it online, cool episode :jmp:

he ending was cool and he agree, he's a cool customer, good character, so..it appears he's got powers too,or he's being healed by Clare's blood

It's definately the later of the 2...as shown with the IV...but I wonder who hooked it up? Bob?...Mehinder?...Adam? so many possibilities! Can't wait for next week!

kill bill
20-11-07, 15:56
Just watched it online it's greAT! I hope Kisten Bell takes clares blood because shes crack with her super power;)

tlr online
20-11-07, 16:07
The writer of Heroes S02 has apologised to fans for the sucky Season 2 so far, and I completely agree. What an absolute disaster Season 2 has been.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html

findme
20-11-07, 18:44

*spoilers*

*end spoilers*

You might wanna make the spoiler white. ¬¬

Apofiss
20-11-07, 18:55
The writer of Heroes S02 has apologised to fans for the sucky Season 2 so far, and I completely agree. What an absolute disaster Season 2 has been.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html

Imo not really, it's rather a matter of an individual opinion thus finding it well acceptable for ourselves, or not... but I definitely agree about 2 lower mentioned points;

HIRO WAS IN JAPAN WAY TOO LONG Hiro's (Masi Oka) time-bending adventure in 17th-century Japan — where he mentored samurai hero Takezo Kensei (David Anders) — finally came to an end on Nov. 5. But Kring says it ''should have [lasted] three episodes. We didn't give the audience enough story to justify the time we allotted it.''

YOUNG LOVE STINKS Kring regrets sticking Claire (Hayden Panettiere) with a super-dud boyfriend and forcing Hiro to moon over a cutesy princess. ''I've seen more convincing romances on TV,'' he admits. ''In retrospect, I don't think romance is a natural fit for us.''

findme
20-11-07, 20:45
I agree on the young love thing, it's all TOO cliched. But I think after this episode, I finally think that West&Claire finally bought Claire and HRG a very good storyline.

YAY for no Maya and Alejandro this episode.

kill bill
21-11-07, 19:31
I agree with TLR online. If you watch season 1 it has the lonely and depressing feel which blends in great with the series;)

Angelus
21-11-07, 19:53
I agree with TLR online. If you watch season 1 it has the lonely and depressing feel which blends in great with the series;)

Season 1 isn't lonely and depressing... :confused:

Have you watched all of it, KB?

RAID
26-11-07, 07:48
I'm getting into season 2 to be honest. I thought it was gonna be Sylar all over again, but he barely made any appearances so far (Ep9)

PoetOfTheLife
26-11-07, 12:40
Wavvv i love HEROES:hug: I saw all chapters.In Turkey,it is on season 2 and chapter 2.My favorite character is Mohinder.Sylar is going to come back:hea:

I can't use preposotion very well(at,in,on)Please forgive me:ton:

petujaymz
26-11-07, 14:42
I'm watching the BBC2 run of season one to be honest.

I would start a season one thread but there seems little point; you're all banging on about season two.

Just watched episode twenty; Five Years Gone... depressing or what. :(

It's Sylar... :eek:... :eek:

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/5/11/26/f_sylarm_cebcd94.png

kill bill
26-11-07, 15:21
Season 1 isn't lonely and depressing... :confused:

Have you watched all of it, KB?

Of Course I watched it:p God I'm not that retarded;)

Lavinder
26-11-07, 15:32
Sylar just frustrates me, he seems as if he's trying to redeem himself, then he just goes scoffing on someone's brains again.

petujaymz
26-11-07, 15:36
Would you? I know he's evil, but would you?

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/26/f_wouldi1m_90d107b.jpghttp://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/5/11/26/f_wouldi3m_7a58fcb.jpghttp://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/5/11/26/f_wouldi2m_222f8e5.jpg

Would I?

Hmmm, I dunno; he seems to scrub up quite nicely. I'd have to see him in the flesh.

I rather do Nathan Petrelli (Adrian Pasdar) to be honest.

Lavinder
26-11-07, 16:35
To be honest even though I usually even like evil guys he does nothing for me, on occasion he will pull a smouldering sexy look, but apart from that no :p.

You can have Nathan, I'll have Peter :cln: although his lip would drive me loopy.

RAID
26-11-07, 17:24
Sylar just frustrates me, he seems as if he's trying to redeem himself, then he just goes scoffing on someone's brains again.
I always wondered what he does with the brain. Eat it or what?

Lavinder
26-11-07, 17:45
I always wondered what he does with the brain. Eat it or what?

I'm guessing he eats it because of all the fan art that support this theory, and as far as I know he doesn't have the power to absorb them. I wonder what brain breath smells like?

Name : Sylar
Sex : Male
Height : 5ft 11
Diet : Special brains

XD I go too far.

kill bill
26-11-07, 20:59
Some major spoilers from www.heroestelevision.com ELLE IS GOING TO BE THIS SEASON WINNER GO IRISH WOO HOO!!!! (SHES IRISH,POLISH IN REAL LIFE)

Episode 11 is titled “Powerless”
Peter will be helping Kensei/Adam at Primatech to get/destroy the virus. By this point, Peter has seen the future and the devastation of the virus. He has come to this particular time/place with Adam to destroy the virus. He knows it will kill pretty much everybody. What he doesnt know is Adam’s true intention for the virus.
When asked by Hiro why he’s helping Adam, Peter claims that Adam is his friend. And also mentions that Adam saved Nathan’s life. Hiro will try to convince Peter that he was betrayed by Adam 400 yrs ago and that he will betray Peter also. Hiro is also trying to ravenge his father’s death since Adam’s the one who killed him, along with the other older generations. Peter will argue back letting Hiro know that Kaito’s the one who had Adam locked away for 30 yrs. He will mention that he was also in the same prison. Peter clearly states that he does not want to hurt Hiro.

The showdown at Primatech will mainly be between Hiro and Peter since Adam will be frozen in time. They are also not alone in this room, there are Primatech employees who’ll be frozen in time during this. The swings Hiro throws will be blocked by Peter telekinetically.
When Hiro has the sword to Peter’s throat, Peter will shock his sword with electricity knocking him out. Adam will shortly ‘reclaim’ his sword coming out of being frozen.
Matt will fly. Of course with the help of Nathan to Primatech. Keep your ears perked up for a hilarious comment Matt makes once they land.
Matt will inquire to Nathan about just how dangerous Peter is. (comparing him to the Kirby Plaza incident.) Nathan informs Matt that he himself hasn’t seen Peter since that night. Matt is trying to explain to Nathan that Angela gave him instructions on how to kill her own son Peter, if need be!!! Nathan won’t hear any of it and basically tells Matt that he will handle Peter if he’s a problem. Hiro will join in with Nathan and Matt.

Peter is opening the vaults, straining himself, even bleeding from his nose in trying. He will instruct Adam to get the virus. It’s at this point Hiro will attempt once again to stop Adam, Peter. But Peter’s belief within Adam is so strong that he will stop Hiro.
Matt will join in and tells Peter (mentally) to let go of Hiro and go after Adam instead. Peter seems to follow his direction but he will resist (mentally) to Matt.
Nathan will release Angela from jail.

Angela will be pretty much the only one left out of all her ‘friends’/original 12. The latest victim being Victoria Pratt.
Matt will be the one who’ll find Victoria’s body in Maine along with the photo with the ‘death mark’ across her face. Angela explains to Nathan and Matt that it’s done and over with, Adam is wanting revenge and she feels defeated and its over. It’s at this point Nathan will explain to Angela that Peter is still alive.
Hiro will take his defeat in shame back to Japan where Ando is. He failed his father and let the virus get out.

We’ll also find out the fate of Adam. He’ll be buried alive next to Kaito’s grave in a metal coffin also reinforced with a concrete casket.
Nathan will give an unofficial speech addressing the world regarding the virus outbreak that happens in Odessa, TX. All the reporters will be broadcasting his speech from the police station in Odessa, TX. This reluctant speech will be broadcasted throughout the world and be viewed by our heroes. In his speech, he’s mentioning how brave the people in this town have been by locking themselves in for the safety of the rest of the world. It’ll be quite inspirational and uplifting. Also, you’ll see why the episode title is called “Powerless” through Nathan here.

Look for Nathan on becoming sick. How sick we don’t know.
Viewing this, we’ll see Molly is with Suresh at Isacc’s Loft also with Maya and Elle. Also viewing this at her home is Claire, and she’ll be relieved to see Peter on screen with Nathan and will find out he is indeed still alive.
Someone named Hype will bring down the restaurant with Monica in it. He will set a fire to this building. Ultimately, Niki will sacrifice herself for Monica.
Yes, it’s Niki dying in the fire.

Elle will be the one to bring down Sylar this season and emerge as the ‘Hero.’
In episode 11 HRG is in a cell of a sort. So unless the ‘alternate ending’ they filmed was changing HRG being in ep.11, that really cant be his remains in the urn.

Soma Holiday
26-11-07, 21:24
To be honest even though I usually even like evil guys he does nothing for me, on occasion he will pull a smouldering sexy look, but apart from that no :p.

You can have Nathan, I'll have Peter :cln: although his lip would drive me loopy.

Peter is so hott!!! OMG!! My names Kaitlin haha and I love it on the new season when he says that name! Drives me crazy! hehehe:p I think his lips cute! lol

RAID
26-11-07, 21:29
I wonder what brain breath smells like?

Name : Syler
Sex : Male
Height : 5ft 11
Diet : Special brains

XD I go too far.
:vlol:

petujaymz
27-11-07, 15:21
Sylar gets under my skin in the same way Darth Vader did when I was a kid. :eek:

Do you know what I mean or don't you know what I mean?

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/5/11/26/f_sylarm_cebcd94.png

"I remember you... you're like me aren't you."

Earthcane
27-11-07, 16:31
Have you seen pics of Sylar as Spock?? :wve:

Lavinder
27-11-07, 16:33
Peter is so hott!!! OMG!! My names Kaitlin haha and I love it on the new season when he says that name! Drives me crazy! hehehe:p I think his lips cute! lol

Hands off!

Actually I have a plan, get Sylars powers back, slice Peter in half then inject him with Claire's blood so he grows his other half back.

Alas, two Peters! :cln:

Spocklar XD http://trekmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/quintospock.JPG

findme
27-11-07, 16:45
Killbill

dude, hightlight all of that, dont be stupid spoil it for everyone, including me.

kill bill
27-11-07, 16:52
Killbill

dude, hightlight all of that, dont be stupid spoil it for everyone, including me.

Sure

findme
27-11-07, 17:45
Sure

thats the way to go :wve:

kill bill
27-11-07, 17:49
Anyone See episode 10. My opinion No one can hurt Hiro if he has the sword because it has the Kenesi Symbol on it.;)

findme
27-11-07, 17:51
Anyone See episode 10. My opinion No one can hurt Hiro if he has the sword because it has the Kenesi Symbol on it.;)

That isn't exactly true. The sword has been broken in half before.

kill bill
27-11-07, 18:10
But maybe peter can't harm it because remember the episode kindred where he kisses katylin at the table. Remember his arm gives off the symbol of Kenesi;)

gtkilla
27-11-07, 20:59
I can't believe next week is the finale! :hea: Stupid strike..:(

Soma Holiday
27-11-07, 21:15
I can't believe next week is the finale! :hea: Stupid strike..:(

Does this mean the show is over! Like forever! Or just temporarily??? :(

findme
27-11-07, 21:17
But maybe peter can't harm it because remember the episode kindred where he kisses katylin at the table. Remember his arm gives off the symbol of Kenesi;)

the helix symbol is called Godsend btw.

and gtkilla I know! I really hope this isn't the finale finale finale of season, just a finale to the 'Generations" volume.

kill bill
27-11-07, 21:29
P.S I hear Adam monroe Will be in Volume 3. So that counts as good news:jmp::jmp:

petujaymz
29-11-07, 15:34
I'm watching the BBC2 run of season one to be honest.

Not being funny, but they're showing the last two episodes back to back next Wednesday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/heroes/unmasked/

On Heroes Unmasked last night, Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet) said I'd be far from disappointed with the finale.

All the heroes come together for the first time and stuff happens apparently... excitin'. :)

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/29/f_seasononem_c5395f2.png

talion
29-11-07, 17:59
Not being funny, but they're showing the last two episodes back to back next Wednesday.

Two episodes? Awesome, I thought it was only one :)

findme
02-12-07, 00:07
Just thought I'd bump this thread, Volume 2 finale in 2 days and got some pretty interesting info I found here:

THE CLOSING EVENT DAY

Los Angeles Theatre on Broadway Saturday, Dec. 15

CULT TV SHOW ’HEROES’ LIVE ON STAGE !

The World famous TV series HEROES will be celebrated by the Jules Verne Adventure Film Festival of Los Angeles, next December 15, 6PM. The Jules Verne Film Festival invites on stage the creator, Tim Kring and writer-producer Jeph Loeb with cast members :
Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)
Jack Coleman (HRG / Noah Bennet)
Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli)
Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder Suresh)
Dania Ramirez (Maya)
Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli)
Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman)
Zachary Quinto (Sylar)
and Dana Davis (Monica Dawson)

One of the highlights of the evening will be the premiere on the big screen of the next secret unseen episode !!

Source: Jules Verne Festival

kill bill
02-12-07, 00:08
This looks like one for youtube youtubers.

findme
02-12-07, 00:10
What are you on about?

kill bill
02-12-07, 00:11
to upload the new episode of season 3 onto youtube at that premier. Does anyone else think they will show a bit of season 3 when the season finale ends like season1 :jmp::jmp:

James_Rutland
02-12-07, 00:15
to upload the new episode of season 3 onto youtube at that premier. Does anyone else think they will show a bit of season 3 when the season finale ends like season1 :jmp::jmp:

Hope so. :D

findme
02-12-07, 00:16
I don't think season 2 is OFFICIALLY over so I don't so. I think the so called secret episode will be the original 11th episode that is now the finale that is airing in 2 days.

But if that is the case, then yea, season 2 is officially over, but if the secret episode is not what I think it is, then season 2 may not be over! Bring on Volume 3!

I seriously doubt it tho, ****in' Screen Actors Guild writers strike.

kill bill
03-12-07, 19:33
Massive breakthrough!! In Epsiode 10 of Season 2 the virus was called Shanti which Victoria got from a woman in india? Right? Well in Season 1 of Episode 9 Chandra (Mohinders father) is married to Shanti and she died. So anyone getting a connection:jmp::jmp:

Indiana Croft
04-12-07, 02:11
Is Niki really dead? I almost started crying! She is my favorite character and If she's dead I'm gonna be so ****ed:mad::(

Soma Holiday
04-12-07, 03:32
From what I've seen, I don't think anyone everreally stays dead on the show lol...so she could be back. ;)

findme
04-12-07, 11:47
Yeap she could be back. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE highlight spoilers in white even though the thread title says SPOILERS, do it just for other member's sake.

findme
04-12-07, 11:50
Massive breakthrough!! In Epsiode 10 of Season 2 the virus was called Shanti which Victoria got from a woman in india? Right? Well in Season 1 of Episode 9 Chandra (Mohinders father) is married to Shanti and she died. So anyone getting a connection:jmp::jmp:

Shanti was Mohinders sister... Why the hell would Chandra marry Mohinder's sister?

Angelus
04-12-07, 11:52
Niki is dead!?

:mad:

findme
04-12-07, 12:58
SPOILER I actually really hated the way Niki died. Such an anti climax and tbh I can't think of any special way they can revive her.

Angelus
04-12-07, 13:39
Niki died?

:mad:

kill bill
04-12-07, 13:42
I'm guessing Mohinder will feel sorry for Nikki. Give her the blood if he finds the body and she will live! P.S Who shot Nathan! Guess thats what they mean that 2 heroes will fall! Where is Tom Krings E-mail! Lets start a campagin to save Nikki!!

findme
04-12-07, 13:58
Volume 3 looks ****ing awesome. I'm hoping that it starts in march.

SPOILER: SYLAR'S BACK!!!!!!

kill bill
04-12-07, 14:01
At least the 11 episodes will free space on my ipod after all:D Anyway! Which websites start campings and whats Tim's email!!

Soma Holiday
04-12-07, 14:20
P.S Who shot Nathan! Guess thats what they mean that 2 heroes will fall! Where is Tom Krings E-mail! Lets start a campagin to save Nikki!!

It looked like Mr. Bennett to me...:/

I doubt Niki is dead, just cause it would be mean to kill off both of Mika's parents...

Plus!!! I have a question!! If Adam runs out of air, will he die??? I know he's supposed to be in Volume 3, and I'm glad cause he could be an excellent character but wouldn't he die? No air equals no brain function, so...I think he's at least have to be knocked out eventually until he could get more air into his system...

kill bill
04-12-07, 14:21

I doubt Niki is dead, just cause it would be mean to kill off both of Mika's parents...

Plus!!! I have a question!! If Adam runs out of air, will he die??? I know he's supposed to be in Volume 3, and I'm glad cause he could be an excellent character but wouldn't he die? No air equals no brain function, so...I think he's at least have to be knocked out eventually until he could get more air into his system...
He can heal remember.;)

findme
04-12-07, 14:25
He can heal remember.;)

Oxygen cannot be regenerated. ¬¬

Angelus
04-12-07, 14:26
Oxygen cannot be regenerated.

Exactly. How can you heal yourself if your brain is constantly being starved of oxygen?

kill bill
04-12-07, 14:42
Oh ok. I thought he could only die with a shot in a head.;) But I say a stupid person will heal adam and get him out of it :o

James_Rutland
04-12-07, 15:44
I'm guessing Mohinder will feel sorry for Nikki. Give her the blood if he finds the body and she will live! P.S Who shot Nathan! Guess thats what they mean that 2 heroes will fall! Where is Tom Krings E-mail! Lets start a campagin to save Nikki!!

S***!! :mad: :( Niki DIED in one of the most awfull ways i think of death, being burn't alive, well in her case, burn't in a matter of seconds. And about Mohinder finding Nikki, I ACTUALLY doubt he would even find the body after that incident, but i really, really hope she survives. :( I loved her character, i was literally almost in tears, but maybe Jessica, knowing her she could knock that thing that got niki caught, flying. Maybe Jessica was to strong, which might be true actually, for the virus to take her away from Niki.

kill bill
04-12-07, 15:53
She still had about 10-15 seconds before the place actually exploded so there is some hope in my heart:jmp::jmp:

James_Rutland
04-12-07, 15:59
She still had about 10-15 seconds before the place actually exploded so there is some hope in my heart:jmp::jmp:

Yes. :D I think Jessica could of come back and knocked that thingy off her, hopefully. :(

YES! I bet it was him, someone had Nathan on survalance, *however you spell It,* and it could of been the company, they made a deal with Bennet that he would assassinate Nathan, because they knew he was going to make it live, the whole thing about the heroes and stuffs.

Agent 47
04-12-07, 16:52
whoa!! did Niki get killed off??

if so...........:yah: i hated that character

i look forward to season 3 for sure :D

findme
04-12-07, 17:13
S***!! :mad: :( Niki DIED in one of the most awfull ways i think of death, being burn't alive, well in her case, burn't in a matter of seconds. And about Mohinder finding Nikki, I ACTUALLY doubt he would even find the body after that incident, but i really, really hope she survives. :( I loved her character, i was literally almost in tears, but maybe Jessica, knowing her she could knock that thing that got niki caught, flying. Maybe Jessica was to strong, which might be true actually, for the virus to take her away from Niki.

That might be true, let's hope it is. But that is true, that means Jessica doesn't have the virus and she used her super strength. I just realized Nikki knows she has the super strength aswell, just can't use it now because shes got the virus.

kill bill
04-12-07, 17:16
whoa!! did Niki get killed off??

if so...........:yah: i hated that character

i look forward to season 3 for sure :D

I hate you:p:p And if Ali Larter is killed off we will put electronic waves in your body until you join our campagin:jmp::jmp:

Agent 47
04-12-07, 17:18
I hate you:p:p And if Ali Larter is killed off we will put electronic waves in your body until you join our campagin:jmp::jmp:

shock therapy,sounds cool :D

so i'll join no such campaign.....better not kill off the Petrelli's or Ando :mad:

kill bill
04-12-07, 17:49
Nathan gets shot:p back at ya!

Agent 47
04-12-07, 18:28
Nathan gets shot:p back at ya!

shot! yes, but he aint dead ;)

Maya should have stayed dead

findme
04-12-07, 18:46
shock therapy,sounds cool :D

so i'll join no such campaign.....better not kill off the Petrelli's or Ando :mad:

Ando's been incredibly boring this season...remind me WHY hes a regular this season?

Agent 47
04-12-07, 18:51
Ando's been incredibly boring this season...remind me WHY hes a regular this season?

i agree with your sig so it seems......

OMG a writers strike is taking place
resulting in the season has been cut woefully short

and why was Syler in this season? what is the point of Maya and Elle and as for Niki she better stay dead???

all underused due to a writers strike. and too much focus on pointless n00bs like West :mad:

kill bill
04-12-07, 18:55
LAST TIME! NIKKI CAN'T DIE!!!!:mad::mad: WHY? BECAUSE I SAID SO:p:p

Agent 47
04-12-07, 18:59
LAST TIME! NIKKI CAN'T DIE!!!!:mad::mad: WHY? BECAUSE I SAID SO:p:p

you need a change of sig
"Save the Politician,Save the World"

what is tweedle dee without tweedle dum? :(

*because of the time travel element of Hiro i doubt anyone will be truly dead*

findme
04-12-07, 19:00
i agree with your sig so it seems......

It wasn't sarcasm ¬¬

And Ando was bloody boring.

EDIT: Maya had built up Sylar's storyline, and Sylar was pretty interesting.

Elle was just pure awesomeness

Angelus
04-12-07, 20:18
Die, Hiro die. :mad:

kill bill
04-12-07, 20:50
For couple of people including Agent 47:D:D
Look at my new sig:

Heroes: Save Nikki,Save the War.

Agent 47
04-12-07, 21:16
For couple of people including Agent 47:D:D
Look at my new sig:

Heroes: Save Nikki,Save the War.

that's so not cool :(

Heroes:Save Nathan,Save the show :ton:

that said HRG is my favourite character :jmp:

findme
04-12-07, 22:41
Ali Larter: According to Heroes insiders, Niki is not expected to return to the show. But her devilish alter ego Jessica? Oh yeah, we'll see her as soon as the show comes back to the beloved airwaves, when the strike is through! At least, that's the current plan according to sources, who tell me producers had "done all they could do" with Niki. Micah is not gonna be happy. But at least he'll have Monica...

David Anders: I'd bet my beloved, signed Hiro poster that Hiro's sworn nemesis will return. (I've seen that '90s flick The Vanishing and know that people can be dug up after being buried alive! Maybe we can even get Kiefer Sutherland to do the digging like he did for Nancy Travis!) Sources tell me it's not set in stone, but that the tentative plan is for Adam Monroe to be back to torment our favorite squinty teleporter, i.e. the "carp." Here's hoping he does.

Adrian Pasdar: I've heard the production and writing staff is somewhat split as to whether Nathan should return to the show when the show returns. Allow me to be the first to say WTF? Heroes without the brothers would be like Prison Break or Brothers & Sisters without the brothers: i.e., a waste of time! Surely Claire's blood can save her own father, right?! Let's say a little prayer for the older Petrelli, shall we?

Wow, Niki really is gone. But yay that means more sassy Jessica.

matrix54
04-12-07, 23:05
questions:
-is Nikki actually dead...
-is Nathan going to be brought back to life..."again"
- is alejandro going to come back... and whats his "real power "
- is Elle good or bad

so many questions... I WANT ANSWERS!!!

James_Rutland
04-12-07, 23:13
questions:
-is Nikki actually dead...
-is Nathan going to be brought back to life..."again"
- is alejandro going to come back... and whats his "real power "
- is Elle good or bad

so many questions... I WANT ANSWERS!!!

Niki Is actually dead.
Nathan could possibly be brought back by Claires blood, like HRG. *Noah*
I doubt Alejandro had power, he could only help Maya, i think it maybe something to do with their blood being the same.. They are brother and sister.
Elle wanted to be a hero to get back into her fathers good books. She only sent a electronic buzz to West when he was taking claire because she didn't know he was a good guy, and probs thought he was kidnapping her.

findme
04-12-07, 23:18
Elle wanted to be a hero to get back into her fathers good books. She only sent a electronic buzz to West when he was taking claire because she didn't know he was a good guy, and probs thought he was kidnapping her.

This makes no sense. Elle was CLEAR that West is on HRG's side. So why would you think that someone being on HRG's side would kidnap his daughter?

To be honest, I think Elle is neither bad or good. Shes on her own, she only wants to find out what happened to her childhood and will do anything or get on anyone's side that will give her answers. Truthfully, I don't think she actually cares if her dad likes her at all.

James_Rutland
04-12-07, 23:24
This makes no sense. Elle was CLEAR that West is on HRG's side. So why would you think that someone being on HRG's side would kidnap his daughter?

To be honest, I think Elle is neither bad or good. Shes on her own, she only wants to find out what happened to her childhood and will do anything or get on anyone's side that will give her answers. Truthfully, I don't think she actually cares if her dad likes her at all.

She says "How was I supposed to know noah teamed up with West the flying man?!"

findme
04-12-07, 23:32
She says "How was I supposed to know noah teamed up with West the flying man?!"

That literally meant at that precise moment. Elle didn't know they planned to fly Claire up at that time. But Elle knew from the beginning when West attacked her that they're on the same side.

Indiana Croft
04-12-07, 23:37
I love Nikki. Heroes just won't be the same without her. If they're bringing back jessica thats okay. Jessica is just pure awesomeness. But its just so...weird without Nikki and Jessica together. Jessica is Nikki and Nikki is Jessica. They both need to come back. This sucks:mad: Just when Nikki got her confidence. Did you see her in the season finale? She doesn't even need her power anymore to kick ass. She laid that ***** hype out! No super strength included. I will truely miss Nikki:(

RAID
05-12-07, 08:41
So, how many episodes are there in season 2? Is 11 the last one for now?

findme
05-12-07, 11:09
So, how many episodes are there in season 2? Is 11 the last one for now?

Yeap just for now. But I think it'll get picked up sometime in spring to carry on the season with volume 3.

viper456
05-12-07, 12:34
SPOILER: (even though its already been said!)

NICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(!!!!!!!!! I will NOT be happy if shes been killed!! She cant be :( shes one of my favourite characters! Just watched it now and I am going to actually start praying for her lol

kill bill
05-12-07, 15:43
SPOILER: (even though its already been said!)

NICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(!!!!!!!!! I will NOT be happy if shes been killed!! She cant be :( shes one of my favourite characters! Just watched it now and I am going to actually start praying for her lol
I pray everynighty for here;)

petujaymz
06-12-07, 15:05
DAMN! I just caught sight of a spoiler. :mad: That'll teach me.

The BBC2 run of season one came to an end last night.

Sylar's not dead then.

Linderman's death was gruesome.

I didn't get the whole Niki/Jessica thing at first; I missed the first few episodes.

Jessica is Niki's dead twin sister who manifests herself as Niki's super human alter ego.

I gets it now...

jackali
06-12-07, 15:06
Niki should so not be dead. If she's dead I will not be best pleased. Not that they really care what I think, but still... so much promise for character development.

talion
06-12-07, 18:34
Just saw the Season 1 finale last night. I gotta say this series really surprised me, I wasn't expecting much when I first started watching but now I'm hooked :D

Jack Croft
13-12-07, 16:25
From Wiki aobut volumes in seasons

Season two

Volume two: "Generations"

Season 2 began in the United States and Canada on September 24 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_24), 2007 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007) and has thus far featured 11 out of the planned 24 episodes. It aired on Mondays at 9:00pm. The season was broken down into volumes, and the first volume completed its finale on December 3 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_3), 2007 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007), followed by a hiatus until the end of the Writer's Strike.

kill bill
13-12-07, 22:16
can anyone tell me where I can download season 2 and like in divx format or somthin once windows media player plays it. (It has to be windows media player playable) and i'm aiming for each episode to be in 100s mb:D

petujaymz
23-05-08, 13:48
Am watching the BBC2 run of Heroes Season 2 (http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/heroes/) to be honest.

Everything's coming together nicely; it started a little slow imo.

Peter Petrelli looks soooo much better with short hair. I'm not lying, I'm just being honest.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2331/2516558892_7fed413ab6.jpg?v=0

Molly's doing my box in; they should put her out of her misery.

Monica's power is cool. :tmb:

Does Sylar get his powers back? No... don't tell me.

petujaymz
07-07-08, 13:19
Saw the final episode a few days ago. I didn't think it was particularly 'explosive'. The story's become too complex imo. A few sub-plots are fine, but it's gone too far. Maybe they should give up on trying to bring all the characters together... I dunno.

EDIT - It worked for season one, it seemed plausible. Using vague connections and coincidences to bring everyone together is daft.