PDA

View Full Version : Plz help!!!

Forever_Laras_56
23-09-07, 04:59
ok so for a while now iv had this rash between my left leg and my...uhh...privet area and it really bothes me and iv put baby powder on it for a long time and it really on my nearves and im sick of it if some one can help me that would be wonderful:)

Ikas90
23-09-07, 05:28
It's mostly caused by doing things in the privacy of your bedroom. :) If this is the case, then I suggest you stop doing it, lol.

If that's not the case, it could just be a sweat rash. Either way, you could easily fix it with either soap, dettol, or baby powder.

Forever_Laras_56
23-09-07, 05:32
It's mostly caused by doing things in the privacy of your bedroom. :) If this is the case, then I suggest you stop doing it, lol.

ha ha ha thats not funny people who do that are discusting its a waist of time and nasty and people who do it are lonley witch i am not.

Ikas90
23-09-07, 05:37
Well that's good then. :)

Are you involved in any kind of physical activity in which you produce a lot of sweat? Even going for a swim can cause those rashes. When the skin is wet, rubs and produces friction, it can become irritated. Other common forms of skin irritation are blisters.

Forever_Laras_56
23-09-07, 05:40
Well that's good then. :)

Are you involved in any kind of physical activity in which you produce a lot of sweat? Even going for a swim can cause those rashes. When the skin is wet, rubs and produces friction, it can become irritated. Other common forms of skin irritation are blisters.

well yah i jog some times but i take a bath every night and in the mornings

its been thar for a while now i want it to go away

Laurencarter
23-09-07, 08:10
bum cream.
Does wonders for me.

Fish.
23-09-07, 08:39
I've never had this.. O_o

Anyways, try some hydrocortisone cream.

Little-Lara
23-09-07, 08:44
Uhh ohh. Ok this is serious, u'r talking about u'r 'family jewels,' u can't just do anything u think will work. Go to the doctors as soon as possible. This is serious, and the docs would agree. Its best not to do u'r own treatment.

jamieoliver22
23-09-07, 10:47
ha ha ha thats not funny people who do that are discusting its a waist of time and nasty and people who do it are lonley witch i am not.

You will probably change your mind on that in a few years :p

But yeah, you probably wont want to, but ask your parents, they might be able to help.

xcrushterx
23-09-07, 10:50
You will probably change your mind on that in a few years :p

But yeah, you probably wont want to, but ask your parents, they might be able to help.
He's 16 - I doubt his mind will be changed LOL.

Just try moisturiser or something... I get rashes on my hands ALL the time and that works wonders :D

ThomasCroft
23-09-07, 11:20

:tea:! No comment.

Forever_Laras_56
23-09-07, 17:14
Uhh ohh. Ok this is serious, u'r talking about u'r 'family jewels,'

ugh! i haft to say it againg

it not my "family jewles" its between my left leg and my privet area.

but im sure oncr tlr online sees it he will close it

ben_the_joka
23-09-07, 18:19
congratulations (y)

You Have AID's.

Minty Mouth
23-09-07, 18:23
congratulations (y)

You Have AID's.

:vlol:

But seriously I think the TC's comment regarding.....well, Y'know, was outa line. Its perfectly narural. But then again I should really shut up. :p

ben_the_joka
23-09-07, 18:27
Removed

Ben, please read the T&C about sexual content before posting such comments.

TombRaiderLover
23-09-07, 19:35

Then I guess I'm disgusting and lonely. :p

star girl
23-09-07, 19:41
Uhh ohh. Ok this is serious, u'r talking about u'r 'family jewels,' u can't just do anything u think will work. Go to the doctors as soon as possible. This is serious, and the docs would agree. Its best not to do u'r own treatment.

:vlol: I've been through this a DOZEN times, it's not that serious :p :wve:

You mentioned that you exercise (jogging).. It's common, I sometimes have this too. Just get some petroleum jelly and rub it on the place for a while - and wear loose underwear for sometime too :wve: