PDA

View Full Version : I write, too!

Elysia
24-09-07, 20:01
... just not TR stuff (yet). :o Sorry...

If anyone is interested in some D&D inspired stuff (based loosely upon the game Neverwinter Nights : Hordes of the Underdark), then you might enjoy this:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3703800/1/Where_Darkness_Resides

I'm writing Chapter 8 at the moment (unfortunately, I had to back to work... Bah!)

:)

Paperdoll
24-09-07, 20:03
Valen goodness? :cln:

Elysia
24-09-07, 20:04
Oh, yeah - Valen goodness... what do you think made me write it?! :cln:

Paperdoll
24-09-07, 20:05
Must...make...self...read it.... :cln: XD

Elysia
24-09-07, 20:07
He's all big and stroppy in it... :p :D (at the moment he's pummelling umberhulks into a pulp... ahhh, the joy of writing violence!)

Hazel
24-09-07, 20:11
Hi,:D

Iíve only managed to read a section of the first chapter, but nonetheless I adored the opening paragraph! :jmp::D

It was sooÖdetailed and I liked the way youíve included small body movements to convey a sense of Jenís character. Iím not familiar with Neverwinter Nights, so I know nothing of the plotline, but I did really get a feel for what kind of person Jen is.

I;d love to read more when i get the chance!;)

Kamrusepas
24-09-07, 20:13
(at the moment he's pummelling umberhulks into a pulp... (...))

I have no idea what that means but it sounds dirty :vlol:

Elysia
24-09-07, 20:14
Hi,:D

I’ve only managed to read a section of the first chapter, but nonetheless I adored the opening paragraph! :jmp::D

It was soo…detailed and I liked the way you’ve included small body movements to convey a sense of Jen’s character. I’m not familiar with Neverwinter Nights, so I know nothing of the plotline, but I did really get a feel for what kind of person Jen is.

I;d love to read more when i get the chance!;)

:hug: Thanks!

I hope you don't get too bogged down with the world that Jen inhabits (it's canon D&D, but if you aren't familiar with it, it can be confusing) - there are certain assumptions I've made (like 'everyone knows drow are on the whole evil' - things like that), and so any questions, just ask :)

I have no idea what that means but it sounds dirty :vlol:
... I forgot to add 'with his mighty weapon', too!

... and mighty it is... heheheheheeee...

*slaps self* Stop that! Not until at least chapter 15!

(:p)