PDA

View Full Version : Sign this for matthew9r

trXD
25-09-07, 20:14
Since matthew has been working so hard on his popular cutscene museum game (i have the beta test and it looks VERY hard to make) i thought it would be nice to give him a nice suprise!:D

He is on holiday until friday so he wont know until then which is why it will be a suprise. Also his grandad died recently and he needs some cheering up so why dont we all sign this thread for him:D

Just write your forum name and then a comment on his work below it and on thursday (the day before he comes back) i will make it into a photoshop image with all the signatures on (sort of like a card) and send it to him:D

Im sure it will cheer him up;)

I will go first:D

Trxd
Sorry to hear about your grandad matthew. Your work is highly apreciated;)

Jiji
25-09-07, 20:19
Jiji
As I told you before I love your work and all of your ideas! :)

LaraCablara
25-09-07, 20:20
Its nice that your doing this, but as I said in that other thread, theres other people whose relatives past away and they had not received a gift or any special treatment, so it would be a bit unfair to give Mathew special treatment.

Hopefully I put that nicely.

Edit: But I do wish you the best of luck on your levels :)

Forever_Laras_56
25-09-07, 20:20
dear matthew9r

you work with the cutscene museum is AMAZING and its awsome and im glad you have thought of that.if you never we would never known it you have a great mind matthew

thanks
forever_laras_56:hug:

RAID
25-09-07, 20:21
Well just because someone took the time to do it for the first time, doesn't mean it's unfair IMO.

My sympathies Mat.

maximum_123
25-09-07, 20:22
Hopefully I put that nicely.

You did and I agree but anyhow...

Sorry to hear about your grandad... your level looks awesome (played demo)
Max..

Chocolate
25-09-07, 20:22
Nice idea trXD, I'm sure he'll be cheered up when he sees this!
Anyway, this is Chocolate posting. I hope you are coping well in life in general...
I have always loved the levels you build, and I look foward to playing your Cutscene Museum! Hope you had a good holiday too. ;-)

Nephili
25-09-07, 20:23
My sympathies to you, and cant wait to see more of the level!

Angelus
25-09-07, 20:23
I'm not sure he wants the whole forum to know his Grandad died... that's kind of insensitive.

trXD
25-09-07, 20:24
I'm not sure he wants the whole forum to know his Grandad died... that's kind of insensitive.

he already told us on the cutseen mueseum thread.

xcrushterx
25-09-07, 20:25
He announced it.

Anyway:

My deepest sympathy Mathew, keep the cutscene museum coming :D

ThomasCroft
25-09-07, 20:26
Hello Matt, I'm terribly sorry about your grandad, I've lost a very close relative of mine, too, recently. Just try to remember the good times. All the best.

trtrailerman
25-09-07, 20:27
tombraidertrailerman Hello Matthew, sorry to hear about your grandfather. I have heard really nice things about you and I hope you feel better soon

Survival
25-09-07, 20:29
Sorry to hear about your grandad... your levels will be great Im sure of it :))

touchmyheart
25-09-07, 20:31
My deepest sympathies friend :hug:

Beanz
25-09-07, 20:34
Mathew9r....

Your a great guy and I'm sorry to hear about your loss, your work is highly appreciated here:)

trXD
25-09-07, 20:35
:)Thanks for posting everyone:D

I cant wait until he sees:jmp:

but try not to only say something about his grandad and try to say a few things about his game aswell:)

RAID
25-09-07, 20:43
I doubt he's thinking about the game right now.

trXD
25-09-07, 20:52
I doubt he's thinking about the game right now.

It dosent hurt to compliment his great game and give sympathy for his grandad

vespertea
25-09-07, 21:08
It dosent hurt to compliment his great game and give sympathy for his grandad

True.

Hey Mat. :wve: My condolences to your family, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Cain
25-09-07, 21:10
:wve:hey matt im cain:) your work is great and i cant wait for cutscene museum.
and im sorry to hear about your loss:(
keep up the good work

cain

DMC
25-09-07, 21:13
Off Topic - trXD This is a fantastic Idea!!!Ur a great person :hug:

DMC

Matthew I'm sorry about your grandad,my sincerest condolences.
I hope you get better. :hug:
The Cutseen Museum is one of the best ideas ever thought of.
Can't wait for the whole game :D

trXD
25-09-07, 21:29
Off Topic - trXD This is a fantastic Idea!!!Ur a great person :hug:

I was worried people would post stuff in this thread like "Why would i want to sign something for a random person you freak!"

Natey168
25-09-07, 21:31
I'm sorry for your loss, Mathew. The Cutscene Museum looks great, and I can't wait to play the finished product!

Natey168

croft94
25-09-07, 21:45
Croft94

Your project is going really well, I'm looking forward to it!!:jmp:

trXD
25-09-07, 22:24
Thanks for the signs everyone:D

I have finshed the first page of the images im going to send him so here it is: http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/trxd/Mattssuprise.png

Also i will ask a mod to close this thread on thursday so matthew dosent discover this thread until i tell him:D

Dakaruch
25-09-07, 22:24
your work is just amazing :tmb:
i would love if you could do one for TR4 :whi:
you're a great guy and a hell of a Level Designer(this is a compliment btw)

Dakaruch

2kool4u
25-09-07, 22:38

that is so true, why would he say that, does he want attention or something :confused:

trXD
25-09-07, 22:42
that is so true, why would he say that, does he want attention or something :confused:

He announced it on the cutscene mueseum thread to let everyone know that his work will be delayed because of it

Duchess
25-09-07, 22:46
Duchess
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your grandfather. :( Your work is very creative and I'm looking forward to your Cutscene Museum. :D

Izzie404
25-09-07, 23:29
Izzie404
--
Beautiful work on the project! We all appreciate your hard work.

tombraiderxii
26-09-07, 00:13
tombraiderxii

I love your work and tested it out (cutscene museum) and wish you the best of luck and coping of those unfortunate situations.

Fish.
26-09-07, 01:39
~Fush :)

Thanks for being an awesome friend Mat :hug: Good work on the cutscene museum (if you're still working on it) :D

tranniversary119
26-09-07, 02:32
tranniversary119

-:D Great work on cutscene museum im sure everyones looking forward to playing it. Sorry about your grandad though :(

danitiwa
26-09-07, 05:12
That's cool, but it should be in the LE section. :wve:

KurtisLonely
26-09-07, 05:33
Good luck on the Cutsceen Museum Mathew9r

RAID
26-09-07, 08:33
Thanks for the signs everyone:D

I have finshed the first page of the images im going to send him so here it is: http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/trxd/Mattssuprise.png

Also i will ask a mod to close this thread on thursday so matthew dosent discover this thread until i tell him:D
Nice work. Very thoughtful.

nicola1986
26-09-07, 10:19
Sorry to hear about your granddad hun and good luck on your Cutscene Museum :hug::hug:

kill bill
26-09-07, 10:27
Sorry for your loss Mat

Anajrob
26-09-07, 12:01
Keep up the good work. Very nice idea you've got :tmb:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss :(

Anajrob

michaeldt
26-09-07, 12:18
mathew9r:

I think that your cutscene museum looks fantastic so far!
I am very sorry that your grandad died and I think it is excellent that you are deticating the game to him.
michaeldt

danitiwa
26-09-07, 14:15
Matt, you're a very creative guy. I hope you feel better after this! :hug:

-Dani

tomblover
26-09-07, 14:19
tomblover

This must be a very hard time for you, with the stress of the project and your grandfather dying. :(

But I say, don't rush with the project, work on it when you feel like it, and dedicate your hard, and original work to your grandfather. :)

Ironik
26-09-07, 15:14
Ironik

As you should already know matty, your work is always ALWAYS appriciated here :D

trXD
26-09-07, 15:36
Thanks for signing everyone:D

I have alot more signatures than i thought i would:) On friday (the day that he comes back from holiday) im going to open a thread in the general section called "Suprise for matthew9r" and send him a pm with a link just incase he dosent see it:jmp:

mathew9r
26-09-07, 17:55
thx guys :hug:

this has cheared me up a lot! :tmb:

came back early coz of weather :p

TombRaiderTim
26-09-07, 18:15
Hey there Mathew9r

So sorry and hey you still try to keep happy no matter what and i will be that bit of help to keep you up and running forever! As i said before on the other thread, the game should be dedicated for your grandad and i am sure he will be greatly proud!!! :D:D:D

NemesisxAngelus
26-09-07, 18:53
Though you're back already but I'll still sign this.

Hey Mathew, I hope things will get better for you since a great guy like you has also the right to feel happy like anyone else, though it can be hard in times like this. I hope this will make you feel better :hug:

- Nemesis

trXD
26-09-07, 21:38
i sent matthew9r the pics

Here they are if you want to have a look
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/trxd/Mattssuprise.png
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/trxd/Mathewssuprise2.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/trxd/Matthewssuprise3.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/trxd/Matthewssuprise5.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/trxd/Matthewssuprise6.jpg

A mod can close this thread now:) Thanks again everyone for signing, i got alot more than i though i would:D

tombraiderluka
26-09-07, 21:42
Keep up the good work Matt! :D

kooky
27-09-07, 01:16
Mathew, I hope you're OK, I can't Wait to play your Cutscene Museum. :hug: I'm sorry to hear that your grandfather died, I faced the same thing when my Cousin Chad died. :( Mathew, You're also a great friend of mine, I seriously hope you're OK.. :hug:

Christi
30-06-08, 00:30
AAWW Sweety Matthew. It's aright :hug: If you need to talk to anybody, talk to me;)

A big KISS from Christi :gki:

trXD
30-06-08, 00:30
AAWW Sweety Matthew. It's aright :hug: If you need to talk to anybody, talk to me;)

A big KISS from Christi :gki:
:yik:
Do you realise how old this thread is?!?!
(cute to see it again though)

Elysia
30-06-08, 06:34
Indeed - this thread is incredibly old. Please do not bump such old threads, Christi, especially when they so obviously have a sell-by date.