PDA

View Full Version : Who's afrad if tarantula's?

tranniversary119
26-09-07, 02:47
I am petrified of them. Just looking at a picture makes me squirm not to mention pick my feet of the floor

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/shredda77/tarantula2_IMG.jpg

Twilight
26-09-07, 02:49
then dont go by them. and if they get too close uve got an easy target, just smash it.

vespertea
26-09-07, 02:50

omg

DON'T EVEN

WHY DID YOU

ASDLKJF

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ajrich17901
26-09-07, 03:03
Me my friends house was infested wit em one time we smashed like 30 of em:hea:

Tihocan9
26-09-07, 03:05
Ahh, I am terrified by all Spiders and Tarantuals, I took a sip of milk and opened this thread and say the pic and I got so scared the milk came out my nose :p

vespertea
26-09-07, 03:05

WHAT

WHAT THE

FDKLJFLASKDJF

I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT OMFG

D:

interstellardave
26-09-07, 03:06

I could not imagine living in a house that had that many tarantulas in it! My god, to have so many that you smashed 30 of them at one time (I'm guessing)! :yik:

ajrich17901
26-09-07, 03:07
WHAT

WHAT THE

FDKLJFLASKDJF

I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT OMFG

D:

u? try sleepin in that house after killin 30 of em but that was down in west virgina

vespertea
26-09-07, 03:08
u? try sleepin in that house after killin 30 of em but that was down in west virgina

I'd kill myself. Simply put.

interstellardave
26-09-07, 03:08

One word: exterminator.

MiCkiZ88
26-09-07, 03:09
eek @ the picture.. and :yik: @ the thought of having over 30 of them in a house.

I hate spiders.. no wait, I fear them. :(

ajrich17901
26-09-07, 03:15
One word: exterminator.

haha my friend is 19 it was his parents house he refused to buy one -__- he finds spiders cool some how O.o

Jensie17
26-09-07, 03:21
never seen one in my life, does it bite?

kooky
26-09-07, 03:23
Turantulas scare me, I would kill them if they were in my home!! :yik:

D=

Tihocan9
26-09-07, 03:24
never seen one in my life, does it bite?

ya they bite some are venomise enough to kill

DREWY
26-09-07, 03:25
Why is my head itchy all of a sudden?
We 'nuked' our horse float, and we had 30 odd huntsmans come running out. There was some fancy footwork going on then!!

oocladableeblah
26-09-07, 04:02
I hate spiders period, I'm not afraid to squash them. idk about a tarantula I've never actually seen one just walking around.

Jensie17
26-09-07, 04:10

EEeeewww then i will smash everysingle one i see

danitiwa
26-09-07, 05:07
I WUV them! :jmp: I want a pet one. My parents, won't let me have one though. We wouldn't know what to do with it when we're on vacation. They're so cute and fuzzy! :hug:

Their poison glands can be removed through surgery.

http://arachnophiliac.info/burrow/gallery/tarantulas/images/avicularia_urticans.jpg

star-dust
26-09-07, 05:41
Eeek, wouldn't a lot of guts come out of those if you squished them?!

I hate, hate, HATE, spiders! I usually vaccuum them up, it would be hard to do this with a turantula, the sucker isn't big enough. :ton:

Overall, they need to stay as far away from me as they can.

Mad Tony
26-09-07, 06:12
I wonder what happened to "It's still a living creature and doesn't deserve to die"?

Anyways, I'm not terrified of them, but it's not like I'm perfectly find with them either.

Necromanser
26-09-07, 06:15
I WUV them! :jmp: I want a pet one. My parents, won't let me have one though. We wouldn't know what to do with it when we're on vacation. They're so cute and fuzzy! :hug:

http://arachnophiliac.info/burrow/gallery/tarantulas/images/avicularia_urticans.jpg
Same here, Id love to have one as a pet

Laurencarter
26-09-07, 06:23
My whole family is nature freaks and the rule in our house is if you smash a bug then you have to eat it.

I know I have a weird family

hera7days
26-09-07, 06:58
Eep! (Good eep!) Tarantulas are so cute. In fact I think all spiders are cute. I love watching them!

george_croft
26-09-07, 08:00
Aww, that's so cute :) ^_^

troy tr
26-09-07, 08:10
Eep! (Good eep!) Tarantulas are so cute. In fact I think all spiders are cute. I love watching them!

Aww, that's so cute :) ^_^
:eek: I don't understand what's so cute? It's not like a pink bunny or anything.
Personally I don't hate spiders but I don't really like them either.

RAID
26-09-07, 08:17
I love spiders :mis: I don't know why people are so afraid of them. Roaches however...yuck.

Anubis_AF
26-09-07, 08:20
Adorable :hug: I hardly melt for anything; but if it's tiny then I'm a fan :D
I used to have a virtual tarantula as a pet.

Voni
26-09-07, 08:57
Uuurgh spiders. *Shudders* I hate them. We've had about 30 in the house this month, not tarantulas but not blummin' small either. The hoover's been working overtime.

Rivendell
26-09-07, 09:06
That thing is a colossal black hairy BEAST. Looks more like a skinny bird eating spider than a tarantula to me.

O.o *Shudders*

Catlantean
26-09-07, 09:07
I probably wouldn't pet a spider, but they're fascinating creatures :)

SoulReaver74
26-09-07, 09:15
Spiders....love em, there one of natures best defences against the annoying parasitic insect hordes, especially fly's, which i absolutly detest:mad:.

Whenever my partner see's a spider, she freaks out, and demands that it be squished, but i simply cannot do this, i don't know what it is inside me but i simply can't do it, and on ocassion i have accidently killed one, and the feeling was like i'd lost my pet cat or something.

nicola1986
26-09-07, 09:17
Spiders scare me to death, I cry from the fright of seeing them, it's so embarrassing but I can't kill them, I'd feel awful, just try to avoid them :pi:

troy tr
26-09-07, 09:39
Spiders....love em, there one of natures best defences against the annoying parasitic insect hordes, especially fly's, which i absolutly detest:mad:.

Whenever my partner see's a spider, she freaks out, and demands that it be squished, but i simply cannot do this, i don't know what it is inside me but i simply can't do it, and on ocassion i have accidently killed one, and the feeling was like i'd lost my pet cat or something.
Me too. I feel guilty if I kill a spider (but not cockroaches or flies). Maybe because it's not a pest after all, it's a decent bug(lol?).

And OMG you're having a baby on October? Congratulations~!:jmp:
*swing Soul Reaver's hands and dance around in circle*

Mr.Burns
26-09-07, 10:04
*shrugs* I'm more unsettled by Black Widows...

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/19582.jpg

Alex Fly
26-09-07, 10:13
I can't stand spiders.

tranniversary119
26-09-07, 10:33

:cln:..... It's so scary looking

Lenochka
26-09-07, 11:03
EW EW EW EW >.<

WTF people!!!
Don't ask who is afraid of the spiders and then post pictures of them!!! xD Now i have the feeling i always get, that there crawling all over me >.<

Greenkey2
26-09-07, 11:50
That thing is a colossal black hairy BEAST. Looks more like a skinny bird eating spider than a tarantula to me.

O.o *Shudders*

*joins in with the shuddering* I'm not sure if tarantula and/or bird-eating spider are interchangable names for the same species, but I'm not getting any overpowering desires to go find out...

*shrugs* From a biological standpoint I find them amazing, diverse, resourceful and facinating. But I still wouldn't fancy giving one a cuddle. Never.

Indeed. I heard they love to hang around (literally) inside toilet seats. I'm afraid I value my bum far too highly to go poking around looking for them :p

Joe_16
26-09-07, 12:20
Hate them. Always have, always will.

Doesn't the female Black Widdow eat the male after mating?

Anajrob
26-09-07, 12:26

Yes they are. :D

But are kind of creepy.

Ampersand
26-09-07, 12:39
I'm not afraid of tarantulas because they don't live where I live. :D

But if I woke up to find one crawling on my face, I would probably scream to wake the dead.

Joe_16
26-09-07, 12:43
Yes, that is a plus side to living in England. No big spiders, snakes etc.

Nemo_91
26-09-07, 13:12
They're cute :D

Encore
26-09-07, 13:12
Why on earth did you post that photo???? I am absolutely terrified of big spiders. If I saw something like that crawling on my leg I am pretty sure I'd pass out. :o

Dark Lugia 2
26-09-07, 13:53
I hate them, 100% :p 100% scared too, You do not wanna know what would happen if that was within 10 meters of me :o that pic makes me want to go outside with the biggest can of bug spray in the world. :vlol:

i'm scared of spiders because when i was 1, my sister kept throwing small pairs of socks at me! :p I thought they were spiders :p

Bustus
26-09-07, 13:54
People, meet Rosa (http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/TheRealBustus/DSC00008.jpg). Rosa, people.

Rosa eating cricket (http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/TheRealBustus/DSC00061.jpg)

danitiwa
26-09-07, 13:56

She's beautiful! :tmb: But those are a bit dangerous to have as a pet. One of my favorite animals, they eat their men. :mis: :D
:cln:..... It's so scary looking
You're so arachnophobic! :p Spiders are wonderfully fascinating creatures.

tomblover
26-09-07, 13:59
*Shudders until I create an earthquake*

Ew, ew, ew, ew! :cen:

Whenever I see a spider or snake or cockroach or anything else like that on TV or anything, I huddle up in my seat. :o

danitiwa
26-09-07, 14:05
*Shudders until I create an earthquake*

Ew, ew, ew, ew! :cen:

Whenever I see a spider or snake or cockroach or anything else like that on TV or anything, I huddle up in my seat. :o

Fegis.... :pi:

Dark Lugia 2
26-09-07, 14:08
That spider looks so fake! meh, doesnt look as scary as that furry FRAK :eek: *curls up in a ball and rocks*

Tomb Raider Master
26-09-07, 14:10
Disgusting little things.

Laras Backpack
26-09-07, 15:08
Man! It's really unwise to post a thread asking if people are afraid of spiders and then post a picture of one! :yik:

There are some people so arachnaphobic that they'd faint if they saw the word 'spider' written down. :eek:

Luckily I'm not one of them, but I do hate spiders. If I'm in an area with small spiders for a long period of time (such as during my trip to Italy) then I build up a tollerance and I don't mind them. But I am always terrifed of really big spiders. :(

Anajrob
26-09-07, 15:08
She's beautiful! :tmb: But those are a bit dangerous to have as a pet. One of my favorite animals, they eat their men. :mis: :D

:vlol: Yes, that's a plus. :p

knutroald
26-09-07, 15:09
I am, but then again, I'm also afraid of my neighbours hamster:o I dropped it to the floor once - I thought it was gonna bite me everytime it twitched.

Legends
26-09-07, 15:12
Keep them away from me. My friend has two, and I am not going into that house.

Dakaruch
26-09-07, 15:21
*grabs a flamethrower and gets rid of it*

damn i am not afraid of those, but WTF who wants one of those disgusting creatures as a pet? :yik:
plus those nasty little things are dangerous, i once saw a guy that survived the poison that the spider put on him, but his arm was rot... disgusting...

danitiwa
26-09-07, 15:25
*grabs a flamethrower and gets rid of it*

damn i am not afraid of those, but WTF who wants one of those disgusting creatures as a pet? :yik:
plus those nasty little things are dangerous, i once saw a guy that survived the poison that the spider put on him, but his arm was rot... disgusting...

*cries* :p

Betal
26-09-07, 15:29
I would love to has one as a pet. But I would die if it escaped. I can imagine waking up in the night with that thing on the ceiling. :p

Dark Lugia 2
26-09-07, 15:30
^ I used to have a bunk bed and that always happend to me! :vlol:

xcrushterx
26-09-07, 15:31
I am petrified of them. Just looking at a picture makes me squirm not to mention pick my feet of the floor

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/shredda77/tarantula2_IMG.jpg
OMG :yik:

I hate ALL spiders :pi: