PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural (T.V show).

Scottlee
26-09-07, 16:18
Anybody watch this show? I was scrambling around for something new to try on Amazon and came across it

Dakaruch
26-09-07, 16:28
i've seen a few episodes and it seems to be a good show!

Angel_14
26-09-07, 16:32
One of my favorite shows! :D I used to watch it, but they don't air it anymore here sadly... (They finished at the end of the first or second season, then the show vanished)

Scottlee
26-09-07, 16:51
Season 3 is just about to start in America, apparantly.

Dakaruch
26-09-07, 16:59
damn i still haven't seen the season 2 :hea:
i guess that is time to... :whi:

Survival
26-09-07, 17:00
The first season was ok... a little dumb at times. Second season is just one big boring pile of from season one copied **** imho :).

ShadyCroft
26-09-07, 19:14
Its a good show, not the best. Its sort of like Charmed, fighting demons and stuff, but without some super powers. For me right now its better than Charmed...I mean Charmed was awsome, but when Prue dies and Cole comes to the show, it gets really crappy, its all Cole, Phoebe loves Cole, Oh I cant kill him...I get it, love is powerful and yadda yadda yadda, but the show lost the idea of sisters fighting evil demons alone along with their tiresome daily lives. Rent the DVD, watch afew episodes. If you like it then go ahead and buy it if you like it...like I said, its very good but not BRILLIANT! To be honest, I love Jensen Pedelcki and the other dude (Ackles), they're kinda cute and funny in alot of situations and work really well together, not to mention they'er from the same origin (kind of) and the show's style is kinda close it it.

nicola1986
27-09-07, 11:53
I LOVE this series, it's my favourite show ever, I love the eye candy :cln:

DREWY
27-09-07, 12:58
I thought it was awesome. Never missed a show if I could help it.

Encore
27-09-07, 13:16
damn i still haven't seen the season 2 :hea:
i guess that is time to... :whi:

You REALLY should, because season 2 is so much better than season 1, in every possible aspect (even including the boys acting abbilities).

Personally I'm a big fan of the series, not just because I love weird "x-files" paranormal themes, but mostly because of the character development of the two guys, and the "nomad" feel of it (travelling across the US, which is something I'd love to do :D not chasing demons though).

I'm not very eager for season 3 though, because I heard they'll include two new regular cast members, two girls, and I can see where that is going and it's too predictable for my taste.

DREWY
27-09-07, 13:17
That sounds like Scooby Doo without the dog Encore. Not cool.

Dakaruch
27-09-07, 13:32
That sounds like Scooby Doo without the dog Encore. Not cool.

:vlol::vlol:

i'm really not a big entusiast of the series but i like to see some of the episodes, some monsters and demons are great :p

kryptonite23
27-09-07, 14:42
I am just looking at its trailer but not the show.

Laras Backpack
27-09-07, 15:08
I've only ever been able to watch one episode of it because it's on so late at night. I've heard many good things about it. The episode I watched involved the boys going after an invisible homicidal clown and I expected it to suck. But I was pleasantly surprised- it was actually a good hour of TV. :)

nicola1986
27-09-07, 16:07
Some of the episodes are actually quite scary! Some of the demons freak me out :pi:

Encore
27-09-07, 23:37
I've only ever been able to watch one episode of it because it's on so late at night. I've heard many good things about it. The episode I watched involved the boys going after an invisible homicidal clown and I expected it to suck. But I was pleasantly surprised- it was actually a good hour of TV. :)

That episode was great :D A permise like that, it could very well turn out ridiculous, but with some great make up and set design and cleverly placed humour, it turned out one of my favorite episodes..