PDA

View Full Version : Guys...

CAISACO
26-09-07, 22:23
Don't they get on your nerves? I mean, to me in highschool, they are so confusing! If they like you, they bug you. Why can't they just tell you they like you or not?

This guy, who I really like always wants hugs from me, and he just always jokes with me. Who knows if he likes me or not?? :vlol:

What is your opinion on guys. Mainly if you are a highschooler.

Spitfire
26-09-07, 22:46
he's young, why don't you talk to him. I don't see why girls feel they have to hide back and wait for a guy to do all the talking. Guys can be just as nervous as girls when it comes to that sort of thing. Don't wait for him, if you want it then you do something about it too.

Dakaruch
26-09-07, 22:49
well why don't u ask him if he likes you or not?
because it is hard sometimes to know if a girl likes you or not... so why don't u take the first step? :p

CroftScionGuard
26-09-07, 23:03
well why don't u ask him if he likes you or not?
because it is hard sometimes to know if a girl likes you or not... so why don't u take the first step? :p
Agreed! plus, sometimes girls are responsible of the fact that guys aren't free to express themslves! Girls want to be hard and mess everything!

CAISACO
27-09-07, 00:19
he's young, why don't you talk to him. I don't see why girls feel they have to hide back and wait for a guy to do all the talking. Guys can be just as nervous as girls when it comes to that sort of thing. Don't wait for him, if you want it then you do something about it too.

I am not holding back :p

I have him and two classes, and always talk to him, because I am assigned to sit by him. He's funny and I give him hugs when he asks for one, and he says hi to me all the time in the halls, and of course I say hi back! :P

CAISACO
27-09-07, 00:20
Well, he is nice to everyone! Or every girl. Well, mostly every girl. I don't know, most guys at my age don't say if they like someone or not. Only to their friends.

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-09-07, 00:29
Guys don't confuse me. Firstly, because I grew up with two brothers, who are also my best friends. Secondly, guys really aren't complicated like us girls are.

Highchool boys; on the other hand, might be a little more difficult.

vespertea
27-09-07, 02:39
Well, I'm a guy. I don't think guys are confusing at all, but I can understand how they'd come off that way to someone with a feminine mindset.

MiCkiZ88
27-09-07, 02:43
Far less confusing than girls. But yer, cause I'm bi some guys are confusing when you want to find out something about them. Or if they like you or not. Meh.. >_<

Spitfire
27-09-07, 02:50
Far less confusing than girls. But yer, cause I'm bi some guys are confusing when you want to find out something about them. Or if they like you or not. Meh.. >_<
Yeah it's a bit more difficult with yours and my type of scenerio cause it's not just a matter of whether or not they like you but if they're into guys.
The connectivity between guys and girls isn't really that hard to notice. Usually there is one out of the two who are showing a lot of signs of having a crush or gestures of interest. Just in high school boys can tend to talk a big game and then end up all shy and quirky around the girl they like.

Soma Holiday
27-09-07, 02:54
I think guys are extremely confusing, cause most of them are apparently blind. I had the biggest crush on a guy (who is now my best friend) for almost 2 years. We have EVERYTHING in common, have the same senses of humor, and the same interests, as if we're the same person. We've never had a fight either, and yet...

for those 2 years I got to watch him date girls that were nothing like him, completely retarded, and who he faught with ALL the time. I used to get upset cause I thought I just wasn't pretty enough for him to like me, and I still don't really understand why he never did, but after a while I just gave up, and now we're best friends, so...

they're quite complicated imo.

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-09-07, 05:55
Some guys really are blind, like Soma stated, and that's when you have to be more obvious. It took my boyfriend a little while to figure out I liked him, though I thought I made it more obvious than that. I knew, however, that he wasn't sure if I liked him, but I could tell he liked me. He wasn't brutally obvious about it, but usually guys give off pretty good hints, and my boyfriend was no exception. I eventually became more and more obvious, until it was enough to give him the confidence to break the ice and tell me how he felt. Which was a lot coming from him, because he's very shy.

Girls are definitely far more complicated, and sometimes we use that perspective when analyzing male behavior. Guys are seriously more simple. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean they don't complicate things. Most guys approach girls first, and the fact is, most guys want to be the seeker. However, in doing so they want to be confident that the girl likes them. Without this confidence, their fear of rejection is a lot stronger. Therefore, as the girl, you need to make it easier for the guy by making the fact that you like him more obvious. He needs to be confident enough to approach you, otherwise he probably won't. Still, at the same time, it's important not to be too obvious. You don't want to make a fool of yourself either.

Soma, in your case, your friend might have really liked you, but wasn't sure enough whether you liked him to approach you like that. Especially since you're such good friends, he's going to need to be even more sure, because if he's not sure, and he thinks of approaching you, he might be afraid that will ruin your friendship. I got a PM from him on myspace once (I'm assuming he found my account from your friends list) and he mentioned something about seeing you. He was very excited about it too, so that's a good sign.

On the other hand, he might just view you as a friend and not anything more. Sometimes that happens. I've had guy friends that I got along with wonderfully, but a relationship just didn't feel right, for no apparent reason. That's just the way it was, and maybe it's the same with your friend. Or not, who knows, it really depends.

One thing's for sure, you have nothing to worry about with your looks, Soma. You're gorgeous. :hug:

Admles
27-09-07, 06:30
You think guys are confusing?

Try understanding females :D

Love all you TRF gals though, if only all gals were like you :D

CuteKittenlol
27-09-07, 06:39
Meh, guys are the most confusing thing ever XD When they say stuff you can't tell whether they like you or not, and that's really annoying because if you say something to them then they'll deny it all and...yeaaah. XD

Damn men :p

EscondeR
27-09-07, 07:16
I think guys are extremely confusing, cause most of them are apparently blind. I had the biggest crush on a guy (who is now my best friend) for almost 2 years. We have EVERYTHING in common, have the same senses of humor, and the same interests, as if we're the same person. We've never had a fight either, and yet...

for those 2 years I got to watch him date girls that were nothing like him, completely retarded, and who he faught with ALL the time. I used to get upset cause I thought I just wasn't pretty enough for him to like me, and I still don't really understand why he never did, but after a while I just gave up, and now we're best friends, so...

Why haven't you made the first step yourself if he was so blind yet preffered? :)
;) I was blind about my wife for about 3 years, nevertheless we're together now and happy (she was strong enough to overcome my blindness) :)

Thanx Sandra :p

Joe_16
27-09-07, 10:38
Women are just as confusing to be fair.

nicola1986
27-09-07, 11:14
^ Yes we are lol :D

Dakaruch
27-09-07, 11:34
first thing is:

i won't go for a girl that seems that she doesn't like me at all(yeah because i know that some girls like to do that when they love a guy:whi: ) so the girl will think that i hate her when that might not be true XD

then some of you just like to make us suffer when we go there and say i like you and bla bla... you just say something mean to annoy us :whi:

there's also other thing that is that girls do not make the first step! if you like a guy and the guy seem to ignore you or whatever why don't you talk with him and say that you like him? sometimes that would make things a lot easier!

there's also other thing that is the concept that a girl cannot be rejected therefore she cannot say to a guy that she loves him! if you don't like to be rejected neither do we :p i hate when that thing happens :whi:

that's what i have to say! sorry, you girls here seem to be different but meh... :vlol:

SLAYER
27-09-07, 11:49
maybe that guy is affraid to make the first move (afraid to be rejected by you?)
you should never know if you dont ask him ...

Soma Holiday
27-09-07, 12:12
Soma, in your case, your friend might have really liked you, but wasn't sure enough whether you liked him to approach you like that. Especially since you're such good friends, he's going to need to be even more sure, because if he's not sure, and he thinks of approaching you, he might be afraid that will ruin your friendship. I got a PM from him on myspace once (I'm assuming he found my account from your friends list) and he mentioned something about seeing you. He was very excited about it too, so that's a good sign.

On the other hand, he might just view you as a friend and not anything more. Sometimes that happens. I've had guy friends that I got along with wonderfully, but a relationship just didn't feel right, for no apparent reason. That's just the way it was, and maybe it's the same with your friend. Or not, who knows, it really depends.

One thing's for sure, you have nothing to worry about with your looks, Soma. You're gorgeous. :hug:

Thanx Mel. :hug:

We're at the point now that it Would definately be wierd if we started dating, but its just always in my head, why he never liked me. Especially since it more than likely would have worked.

He had a girlfriend when I first met him and about a year into our friendship, which was one of the reasons I never really approached him. I tell myself I would have otherwise, but I more than likely wouldn't have. I've never had a boyfriend, so Im incredibly lost on the whole having enough self-confidence to approach guys, cause in all honestly, I really don't know how.

He's very open with people, I'm not surprised he PMd you, even though he doesn't know you lol. That's another reason I figured he never liked me, cause he's the type that would make it completely obvious if he wanted something lol.

But that's ok, cause like I said, we're best friends now, and I love him dearly as a friend. I know my prince charming's out there somewhere...just gotta find him haha.:) And hopefully he won't make it as complicated! :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-09-07, 13:32
Don't feel bad or let it bring your confidence down. :hug: If it makes you feel any better, my current boyfriend is my first boyfriend I've ever had, and on top of that, we met online and haven't even seen each other in person yet. We talk on the phone everyday, but that's the closest thing to in person we've got as of yet. We're hoping to see each other soon though, as we only live a state away.

We met on a Splinter Cell forum. We had a lot in common and made jokes with each other in the same threads. He later asked me to add him to his msn and we chatted it up like crazy! Just as friends at first, neither of us for a second were even looking for a relationship at the time, especially online. We were great buddies, always had stuff to talk about, and played online games together. After a couple of months we had a long talk and figured something bigger might come from our friendship, so we decided to hook up and see what happened from there. We've prayed about it, and everything feels right. We've been talking on the phone now for about 7 months, every single day for hours. We're definitely ready to meet, and I can't wait! :jmp:

Some people might find my situation a little funny, and I'm not for a second advising anyone to look for love online; however, what I am saying is that everybody has somebody, and when the time is right, you will meet them. Maybe even when you least expect it. I don't know whether you agree with this or not, but ever since I first felt that spark with my boyfriend, I prayed about it constantly, and I truly feel like God has given me peace about it, it feels right. I went from worried and unsure to completely at ease and confident. It's been great. :)

You've definitely got someone out there for you, Kate. Someone who will love you for the way you are, and absolutely everything about you at that. You still have time, no rush. Like I said before, I've gotten my first boyfriend a little less than a year ago and I'm 20. Just take it easy, use this time to focus on other things, and pray about it. That's the best advice I can give. :hug:

Aria
27-09-07, 13:50
Don't feel bad or let it bring your confidence down. :hug: If it makes you feel any better, my current boyfriend is my first boyfriend I've ever had, and on top of that, we met online and haven't even seen each other in person yet. We talk on the phone everyday, but that's the closest thing to in person we've got as of yet. We're hoping to see each other soon though, as we only live a state away.

We met on a Splinter Cell forum. We had a lot in common and made jokes with each other in the same threads. He later asked me to add him to his msn and we chatted it up like crazy! Just as friends at first, neither of us for a second were even looking for a relationship at the time, especially online. We were great buddies, always had stuff to talk about, and played online games together. After a couple of months we had a long talk and figured something bigger might come from our friendship, so we decided to hook up and see what happened from there. We've prayed about it, and everything feels right. We've been talking on the phone now for about 7 months, every single day for hours. We're definitely ready to meet, and I can't wait! :jmp:

Some people might find my situation a little funny, and I'm not for a second advising anyone to look for love online; however, what I am saying is that everybody has somebody, and when the time is right, you will meet them. Maybe even when you least expect it. I don't know whether you agree with this or not, but ever since I first felt that spark with my boyfriend, I prayed about it constantly, and I truly feel like God has given me peace about it, it feels right. I went from worried and unsure to completely at ease and confident. It's been great. :)

You've definitely got someone out there for you, Kate. Someone who will love you for the way you are, and absolutely everything about you at that. You still have time, no rush. Like I said before, I've gotten my first boyfriend a little less than a year ago and I'm 20. Just take it easy, use this time to focus on other things, and pray about it. That's the best advice I can give. :hug:

awwwwww that so sweet!!

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-09-07, 14:17
Thank you, Airia. :o

This is my cutie pie, he's just the most wonderful thing ever! :jmp: :hug:

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9953/picture044ni0nd0df4.jpg

Tomb Raider Master
27-09-07, 14:19
This guy, who I really like always wants hugs from me, and he just always jokes with me.
Some guys are just like that, believe me.

FourBalls
27-09-07, 14:41
Guys really can be blind. Yes, girls are more 'complicated', guys are simple and that's a lot better blah blah blah. Sometimes they are a bit too simple though, and it's quite annoying when you have to be more obvious than ever and risk ending up completely embarrassed when the guy doesn't have the same feelings for you or whatever. Of course I understand guys have the same risk too but...Meh.

Sara Croft
27-09-07, 15:13
I wonder why its always a 'whats with men/boys/guys' men on this forum :p
I'd love to know how girls think. I mean guys are very simple =p

danitiwa
27-09-07, 15:16
WHat do you honestly think?? I'm in 8th grade; they're stubborn, they're *****s, they think they're really tough, they're rude. And just horrible in general. I mean there are awesome guys too, but there's ones I just can not get along with.

I wonder why its always a 'whats with men/boys/guys' men on this forum :p
I'd love to know how girls think. I mean guys are very simple =p

They're simple but through middle school most are beastly.

Dakaruch
27-09-07, 15:21
dani as i once told you before that is a phase, when you go to high school it will be different(some guys never grow, but that's a few minority XD) :p

and i will continue to ask why can't you girls, if you like a guy, go to him and tell him what you feel? are you all afraid of being rejected? :mis:

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-09-07, 16:38
and i will continue to ask why can't you girls, if you like a guy, go to him and tell him what you feel? are you all afraid of being rejected? :mis:

I'm more traditional I suppose. I think the guy should be the one with the more gutts to actually say something. Let the man be the man imo. :tmb:

nicola1986
27-09-07, 16:43
Guys are really confusing, one guy used to be really annoying to me and hit me and then one day he asked me out, that's confusing!

So I punched him in the stomach and said yes lol JK

trXD
27-09-07, 16:57
Guys are really confusing, one guy used to be really annoying to me and hit me and then one day he asked me out, that's confusing!

Isnt that the whole "Guys that are mean to you really like you" thing?

danitiwa
27-09-07, 17:01

Well duh, guys are the same way. :wve: (I presume.)

Everyone's afraid of being rejected.

interstellardave
27-09-07, 17:03
He's not being all that confusing... if he always wants hugs from you, HE LIKES YOU!!!

Dakaruch
27-09-07, 17:05
I'm more traditional I suppose. I think the guy should be the one with the more gutts to actually say something. Let the man be the man imo. :tmb:

do you know how many relationships don't work out because of that? XD
well i think that you're right, but there's no harm at all on a girl making us "notice" her, like saying sth, it might not be "i love you", but some girls don't even give us a sign, that's bad! how can i know if a girl likes me if she do not even give me a sign of what she feels? :p

@dani: that was what i was trying to state! i don't like being rejected from a girl XD

SamReeves
27-09-07, 17:05
He's not being all that confusing... if he always wants hugs from you, HE LIKES YOU!!!

That's a clear signal if I've ever heard one.

If women want to be treated like equals, then there should be no reason for them not being aggressive in searching for a mate.

myrmaad
27-09-07, 17:09
You don't have to be manly to let a guy know you're interested. In fact, I highly recommend being feminine when you do it. :)

Anajrob
27-09-07, 17:35
You think guys are confusing?

Try understanding females :D

Love all you TRF gals though, if only all gals were like you :D

:p You think so?

Meh, guys are the most confusing thing ever XD When they say stuff you can't tell whether they like you or not, and that's really annoying because if you say something to them then they'll deny it all and...yeaaah. XD

Yes, that could happen - because they are as shy as girls are :p

I have seen some examples. :p

:vlol:

Well duh, guys are the same way. :wve: (I presume.)

Everyone's afraid of being rejected.

Yes. :(

There are a lot of guys that are mean to me - Does it mean they like me!? :p

Alive_and_Funky
27-09-07, 18:11
Guys might not say how they feel directly, but a lot of the time that's because they're afraid of getting rejected, so they might end up showing signs with the hope that the other person will realise how they feel (or sometimes they just want to be extra nice to their special someone). (I guess that is pretty much a summary of what some other people have said, but it's just my take on the matter.)

nicola1986
27-09-07, 21:38
Isnt that the whole "Guys that are mean to you really like you" thing?

Something like that. If he liked me he could have just said so instead of trying to 'clothes-line' me in front of everyone then asking me out, I would have reacted better lol :D

Indiana Croft
27-09-07, 22:06
Okay, this subject gets really old. Women are just as mean to men as men are to women, except in a more tortuous way. Men usually tend to be more direct, while women play mind games and they usually know which buttons to press to just really get on your nerves. You can't really decide who is meaner.

nicola1986
27-09-07, 22:09
I think women are less obvious in their torture and say snide comments that get your blood pumping so you'll start shouting nasty stuff and make yourself look like the bad guy...erm not that I've ever done that to anyone I didnt like :vlol:

jamieoliver22
27-09-07, 22:17
*jumps in*

Women are worse than guys.... :p

*jumps back out again*

nicola1986
27-09-07, 22:18
^ :vlol:

Are not!

*runs and hides behind mummy*

Dakaruch
27-09-07, 22:27
yes they are! *grabs a stick and gets ready to rumble*

CroftScionGuard
27-09-07, 22:29
And now I'm scared! What is that suppose to mean?

nicola1986
27-09-07, 22:29
*Cries and tells mummy*

*sniff* Men smell funny and don't shave their armpits!

Leo Caprico
27-09-07, 22:42
some smell funny and have bush like armpit hair. But I'm not one of them;)
I don't think we are complicated at all. We are complex but not complicated to be precise lol:p

CroftScionGuard
27-09-07, 22:44
some smell funny and have bush like armpit hair. But I'm not one of them;)
I don't think we are complicated at all. We are complex but not complicated to be precise lol:p
I think that, as a man, I'm direct on what I want, while girls only smile, and then laught of LoLless jokes a man says... girls are complicated, plus the fact that, even if they like a boy, they keep hard on him!!!!

CAISACO
27-09-07, 22:54

Wow. that seems like me. I found out I am an extremely jealous girl :p

I really like the guy I was talking about. And I hate it when girls hug him and talk to him!
Like every girl that likes him or is his friend is always yelling "Hey ZAC!" in a flirty voice and are all hugging him. But he comes up to me and says "HI" and asks for hugs. Does that mean something???

Twilight
27-09-07, 22:59
Don't they get on your nerves? I mean, to me in highschool, they are so confusing! If they like you, they bug you. Why can't they just tell you they like you or not?

This guy, who I really like always wants hugs from me, and he just always jokes with me. Who knows if he likes me or not?? :vlol:

What is your opinion on guys. Mainly if you are a highschooler.

i envy you. at least u have guys in your school that are attracted to females. and at least u have at least half the school full of guys instead of just 10.

CAISACO
27-09-07, 23:00
I don't want a boyfriend now. I just want to know that some guy likes me. That will make me believe I am a beautiful person. And pretty on the outside. I always walk into school and people always look at me, and I always think they are thinking I am so ugly.
But I don't know. I think I am kind of pretty.

And I could never go up to him and say" I really like you" because I don't know if he likes me back. When guys come up and poke me in my sides and ask for hugs, and say things to me like "Hey best friend!!!!" I think they just feel sorry for me, that's why they are doing that. I could be completely wrong though

Twilight
27-09-07, 23:03
I don't want a boyfriend now. I just want to know that some guy likes me. That will make me believe I am a beautiful person. And pretty on the outside. I always walk into school and people always look at me, and I always think they are thinking I am so ugly.
But I don't know. I think I am kind of pretty.

u dont need an admirer to tell u that youre pretty inside and out. the entire world can think that, but it wont mean a thing if u dont believe that. maybe one day you'll see it.

CAISACO
27-09-07, 23:06
WHat do you honestly think?? I'm in 8th grade; they're stubborn, they're *****s, they think they're really tough, they're rude. And just horrible in general. I mean there are awesome guys too, but there's ones I just can not get along with.

Yeah. But the guy I like is so sweet though. So hard to find! He seems like he would make a great friend. And there are those guys who are so mean, and talk about you and laugh when you go by. No one does that to me though except this asian kid I've known since 4th grade. I want to kill him!:mad:

:p

u dont need an admirer to tell u that youre pretty inside and out. the entire world can think that, but it wont mean a thing if u dont believe that. maybe one day you'll see it.

This sounds completely ridiculous but the only thing I hate about myself is my nose. I feel my eyes are pretty, everything about my face but my nose. :o it makes me not want people to look at me.
My mom's side of the family has bigger noses. I think its part of our nationality. My mom said I shouldn't worry about it and says its not big at all. I just want the bump on it off! I think it would make me a completely different person.

CAISACO
27-09-07, 23:09

Well, is that the same thing as all the girls all resting on his shoulder and hugging him. And he goes up to me?

Exactly how I am. I let them tell me their feelings or not :)

Deepthought
27-09-07, 23:13
Well, since I myself am a guy...... :p

Dakaruch
27-09-07, 23:14
Exactly how I am. I let them tell me their feelings or not :)

why can't you just take the initiative? sometimes it is hard for us as well :p

CAISACO
27-09-07, 23:19
Well. I don't even know if he likes me or not! He is nice to every girl!! Well.. almost. I always see him hugging some girl and inside I am like ":hea::mad:"

I can't help it. I'm a very jealous person when it comes to guys. And I just realized it this year when I met him!!!

Dakaruch
27-09-07, 23:24
Well. I don't even know if he likes me or not! He is nice to every girl!! Well.. almost. I always see him hugging some girl and inside I am like ":hea::mad:"

I can't help it. I'm a very jealous person when it comes to guys. And I just realized it this year when I met him!!!

he is a man ***** :whi:

kill all the girls there so he will only have you :p

CAISACO
27-09-07, 23:39
he is a man ***** :whi:

kill all the girls there so he will only have you :p

I would have to kill a lot ..

Hmm..

Twilight
27-09-07, 23:42
This sounds completely ridiculous but the only thing I hate about myself is my nose. I feel my eyes are pretty, everything about my face but my nose. :o it makes me not want people to look at me.
My mom's side of the family has bigger noses. I think its part of our nationality. My mom said I shouldn't worry about it and says its not big at all. I just want the bump on it off! I think it would make me a completely different person.

ur nose? well it probly makes u unique. look at ashlee simpson, she had a unique face, including the nose. and she was pretty. and now after the nose job she still looked pretty but she looked lik everyone else. would u rather look unique or like everyone else?

CAISACO
28-09-07, 00:00
ur nose? well it probly makes u unique. look at ashlee simpson, she had a unique face, including the nose. and she was pretty. and now after the nose job she still looked pretty but she looked lik everyone else. would u rather look unique or like everyone else?

I don't know. I think I have good features. I am part Middle eastern. But I am as white as paper. I have dark hair, dark eyes and eyebrows. I think I am pretty, but idk.

Can you show me a pic of Ashleys old nose?? :p

Never mind, I saw it. At least she doesn't have a bump on it!

CAISACO
28-09-07, 00:35
I think I have gotten better about the way I feel i look. Just last year I thought I looked a mess. I wished my head was shaped differently, my right ear wasn't slightly bent, my eyes were bigger. And ect.
Was that normal to think that?

But now, I feel I have beautiful big eyes, and so on.

The thing that gets me down is my best friend just came to my school this year, for her first year. My friend (guy) Dwight, is always telling me how beautiful and pretty she is. It makes me feel weird. I don't even find her that pretty. She is a pretty girl, but not beautiful. Weird how people think differently about others huh?

ivannnnn
28-09-07, 08:24
Hmm. Lust of guys is more vehement than girls, CAISACO :p :whi:

Well, i'd better not to talk about this anymore :p

Bye

Anajrob
28-09-07, 11:14
There are a lot of guys that are mean to me - Does it mean they like me!? :p

Soma Holiday
28-09-07, 13:06
The thing that gets me down is my best friend just came to my school this year, for her first year. My friend (guy) Dwight, is always telling me how beautiful and pretty she is. It makes me feel weird. I don't even find her that pretty. She is a pretty girl, but not beautiful. Weird how people think differently about others huh?

I know how you feel. Even now by best friend is constantly talking about how beautiful other girls are around me, and he always has. It makes me feel unattractive cause he hardly ever gives me complimates, and I give them to him all the time. :confused:

I think that Im pretty, but Im not the normal of what most guys find attractive, I am VERY pale, almost as white as this forum background, but I am this way by choice, simply because I think its beautiful, (even though others don't.) I have black hair (dyed), which is also a turn off apparently to the guys around here. :/

But my idea of beautiful and there's are different I guess.

Anajrob...in all my experience with guys (not much haha, but all my friends are guys, so I kinda know), the ones that pick on you like you more than they let on. Now, if they are actual mean to you in an attempt to hurt your feelings really bad, ie calling you ugly or bad names, then they probably don't, but if they are just slightly mean, maybe call you a loser and poke you in the stomach...more than likely they think you're cute, or actually like you. ;) How mean are they? lol

Anajrob
28-09-07, 13:13
Anajrob...in all my experience with guys (not much haha, but all my friends are guys, so I kinda know), the ones that pick on you like you more than they let on. Now, if they are actual mean to you in an attempt to hurt your feelings really bad, ie calling you ugly or bad names, then they probably don't, but if they are just slightly mean, maybe call you a loser and poke you in the stomach...more than likely they think you're cute, or actually like you. ;) How mean are they? lol

XD

It appears to me that they are very mean - but I'm too emotinal and everything take personally. Actually they don't know me at all and think I'm cold. (Actually I'm not - I'm just terribly shy) But I have never had a fight with them (physically) - Yes, that happens sometimes in my school lol. They are calling me a looser or something like that :pi:

Btw. I like your sig ;)

Soma Holiday
28-09-07, 13:24
thanx. ;) its true haha.

Well I will say this, if they are actually being mean to you because they are jerks, I wouldn't take it mildly...make fun of them back! :p

Anajrob
28-09-07, 13:26
thanx. ;) its true haha.

Well I will say this, if they are actually being mean to you because they are jerks, I wouldn't take it mildly...make fun of them back! :p

And yes - they are jerks. I don't like to do that. I just ignore them :p

danitiwa
28-09-07, 13:36
Ashlee went from:
http://noted.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/ashleesimpson1.jpg
To:
http://www.webmetricsguru.com/uploads/Ashlee%20Simpson%20New%20Nose-thumb.jpg

Which is idiotic IMO, she looks like her idiot sister now. Who some tasteless people worship.

Anajrob
28-09-07, 13:53
@Dani: What does this have to do with this thread? :D I don't seem to get it XD

danitiwa
28-09-07, 13:59
I don't know. I think I have good features. I am part Middle eastern. But I am as white as paper. I have dark hair, dark eyes and eyebrows. I think I am pretty, but idk.

Can you show me a pic of Ashleys old nose?? :p

Never mind, I saw it. At least she doesn't have a bump on it!

Anajrob
28-09-07, 14:06

Oh, my god! :eek: :yik: :p

Tomb Raider Master
28-09-07, 14:10
*jumps in*

Women are worse than guys.... :p

*jumps back out again*
Sometimes yes. :D

And now I'm scared! What is that suppose to mean?
It means I know some guys that behave just like Caisaco described, nothing scary.

TRDMC
28-09-07, 15:13
most people in general are very confusing my girlfriend hated me for about 3 weeks when she first met me but about 6 weeks after we met we were going out :hug: :gki: lol so its not just boys

Alive_and_Funky
28-09-07, 15:39
I know how you feel. Even now by best friend is constantly talking about how beautiful other girls are around me, and he always has. It makes me feel unattractive cause he hardly ever gives me complimates, and I give them to him all the time. :confused:
CAISACO, I think Dwight might be trying to get you to hook him up with your best friend.
Soma, I think your best friend might actually really like you.
Of course, I could be wrong about all this, but to me everything sounds like what I've said. :p

Soma Holiday
28-09-07, 21:19
Soma, I think your best friend might actually really like you.
Of course, I could be wrong about all this, but to me everything sounds like what I've said. :p

It's funny...we tell each other we Love each other ALL the time...its like we're in a relationship, but only from an emotional standpoint...nothing physical, never hold hands, never kissed, only hugs. lol. Another reason I used to beat myself up about my looks. I felt like..."Oh, I'm wonderful to have a relationship with emotionally, but too ugly to touch." :/

still makes me wonder, even though I don't like him anymore in that sense...and even though Im slowly building confidence around my looks.

CroftScionGuard
28-09-07, 21:54
It means I know some guys that behave just like Caisaco described, nothing scary.
Because they're afraid of giving the first step, and mess with the friendship! It's natural! Sometime girls keep on playing so hard that end up something that could be perfect!