PDA

View Full Version : My Dream about TRF

Jiji
27-09-07, 18:47
This is a dream I had a day ago. The full story as much as I remember it. Here goes........

So there was a meeting of all from the TRF. The meeting was supposed to be in one of the most famous squares in Sofia (the capital of Bulgaria). I was (as always) late and everyone was already there! The first thing I saw at the entrance was a huge penguin holding the guest list :p. When I entered I saw Nuno /Dakaruch/ and Carla /Paperdoll/ then I jumped and huged him (One of my best ofriends on TRF:hug: ). At one end Justin /trl/ was making hot dogs (O.o) and at the other end Elen was at the beach (have no idea how the beach with the sea got there O.o) Miki and Kyle /Hyper Crazy/ were talking and Miki was holding a bottle (Of whisky I think). Ivan was runing around singing Enya. Chris /Legend of lara/ was watching anime but with our avvies and his TV was made of wood. Ben /Mad Tony/was dressed like the american flag and was dansing with Channi /Cord Croft/. Anajrob was feeding a fish which was living underground. Riv was in a suit but he was with long hair. Nemesis and David /Croft Scion Guard/ were playing chess. Alex /Cutekittenlol/ was preparing for school and she couldn't find something (can't remember what). Sara /Sedge/ was eating chese with Remi /the rat from Ratatouille/. Joe /Angelus/ was trying to built a plane and Leon /Forever Laras 56/ was helping him offering him an apple (O.o) Drewy had the dog from his avvie on a leash and Cat /Catapharact/ was reading a newspaper on a flying chair! And there were litle penguins everywhere. :p I remember seing a lot of you there dansing too. but I really can't remember anything after this momet.

I dream very often but most of the times I can't remember a thing! This time I did remember some of the parts but again not everything.

Hope you enjoyed my dream :p

Mad Tony
27-09-07, 18:49
This is a dream I had a day ago. The full story as much as I remember it. Here goes........

So there was a meeting of all from the TRF. The meeting was supposed to be in one of the most famous squares in Sofia (the capital of Bulgaria). I was (as always) late and everyone was already there! The first thing I saw at the entrance was a huge penguin holding the guest list :p. When I entered I saw Nuno /Dakaruch/ and Carla /Paperdoll/ then I jumped and huged him (One of my best ofriends on TRF:hug: ). At one end Justin /trl/ was making hot dogs (O.o) and at the other end Elen was at the beach (have no idea how the beach with the sea got there O.o) Miki and Kyle /Hyper Crazy/ were talking and Miki was holding a bottle (Of whisky I think). Ivan was runing around singing Enya. Chris /Legend of lara/ was watching anime but with our avvies and his TV was made of wood. Ben /Mad Tony/was dressed like the american flag and was dansing with Channi /Cord Croft/. Anajrob was feeding a fish which was living underground. Riv was in a suit but he was with long hair. Nemesis and David /Croft Scion Guard/ were playing chess. Alex /Cutekittenlol/ was preparing for school and she couldn't find something (can't remember what). Sara /Sedge/ was eating chese with Remi /the rat from Ratatouille/. Joe /Angelus/ was trying to built a plane and Leon /Forever Laras 56/ was helping him offering him an apple (O.o) Drewy had the dog from his avvie on a leash and Cat /Catapharact/ was reading a newspaper on a flying chair! And there were litle penguins everywhere. :p I remember seing a lot of you there dansing too. but I really can't remember anything after this momet.

I dream very often but most of the times I can't remember a thing! This time I did remember some of the parts but again not everything.

Hope you enjoyed my dream :pNow that's one awesome dream :cool: :D

Interesting though how so many people from TRF could be in one dream! :D

Dark Lugia 2
27-09-07, 18:52
Lol awsome dream! :D

Dakaruch
27-09-07, 18:52
:vlol::vlol: at the penguins everywhere! XD

the revenge of the penguins woot!
this is really hilarious! :vlol:

:hug:

tampi
27-09-07, 18:58
LOOOOL I don't understand so that it doesn't appear “The Great Chi”:confused:. I am nightmares everyday with him :ton::vlol::vlol:

:wve:

CuteKittenlol
27-09-07, 18:58
LMAO, that's so random! :D And I was in it :cool:

Hyper_Crazy
27-09-07, 18:59
HAHA! Wow I was in that totally random dream. :D

Marija_Croft
27-09-07, 19:01
Lol, that's a very weird dream. :vlol:

Reggie
27-09-07, 19:01
Haha that's pretty cool.
there were a bunch of people from here in a dream I had a few weeks back. I particularly remember me and Chris (Rivendell) trying to work out how to get past this spike trap. It was all very peculiar as it was like a Tomb but outside with a crowd of people from TRF watching.

Like I said, peculiar >.<

jamieoliver22
27-09-07, 19:02
Where was Jamie /jamieoliver22/ when you need him? :rolleyes: :p

Hehe :D

Jiji
27-09-07, 19:08
Where was Jamie /jamieoliver22/ when you need him? :rolleyes: :p

Hehe :D

You and Laure were dansing! I didn't write it because I remember a lot of people dansing there but the post was going to be too long if I started with all the names. :p Soo don't worry most of you were there but not doing anything .....strange :p

Greenkey2
27-09-07, 19:09
Hate to spoil the mood here, but this'd probably be better off in Open Chat (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=93577):wve: