PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking forward to the new Jennifer Lopez album?

illuminati30
27-09-07, 20:52
PwEDle02doc

Lovin this song. Ah Jen i have missed you girl, you will always be my Lara :p :D And you sure are doing it well with this one!

EDIT:

The rest of the interview

WA8q2cDW8G8

tombraider123
27-09-07, 20:59
Yes I can't wait. I love Jennifer Lopez along with Avril Lavigne. I love her song Do It Well :D

findme
27-09-07, 21:13
damn, JLos one of the few R&B artists who can actually sing.

I can't wait, hearing Miles in These Shoes in the Desperate Housewives promo got me all hyped up!

Hyper_Crazy
27-09-07, 21:14
No. :)

tr_mitch
27-09-07, 21:15
Yus Yus, whens it out sweetpea?

viper456
27-09-07, 21:37
I like some/most of JLo's songs and this song is no exception :) Theres an older one that I love but I cant remember what its called and it seems to of disappeared from my computer :pi: *hunts it down*

illuminati30
27-09-07, 21:41
Yus Yus, whens it out sweetpea?

The 15th of October :D

I like some/most of JLo's songs and this song is no exception :) Theres an older one that I love but I cant remember what its called and it seems to of disappeared from my computer :pi: *hunts it down*

How does it go?

Here is the rest of the show:

WA8q2cDW8G8

viper456
27-09-07, 21:55
How does it go?

]

just scanned the Itunes store and found it!

VvNjtjLSobM

Waiting For Tonight! Loves it :jmp:

illuminati30
27-09-07, 22:00
Ah! Good song!

My fave is this though!

I78sTrGXH04

viper456
27-09-07, 22:03
^^ ooo Im impressed, shes pretty good live! and shes gone all out to entertain her fans!

illuminati30
27-09-07, 22:05
Like she says 'you didn't know i could do that did ya?' hehe!

tr_mitch
27-09-07, 22:08
My favourite, even though it only features jblow a bit.

qaqpTF77yJ4

illuminati30
27-09-07, 22:16
^^^hmmmm! not sure! LOL

Just check the dancing in this! Totally amazing.

_YoCIqhxPTk (http://youtube.com/watch?v=_YoCIqhxPTk)
And of course play is a dance floor classic

Tvh_B1x7LVw

Play my mother ****ing song! :D

Little-Lara
28-09-07, 03:16
Not really :o

She is not Jenny from the block anymore. She's just another singer/fashion designer/money maker. Call me when she's feeding the homeless. :o :o

Lenochka
28-09-07, 03:29
Meh... Her music always kinda got on my nerves, Though i do wish her luck with it :)

Legend 4ever
28-09-07, 06:00
Definitely YES!

I love that new song: "Do it", and that song Montana Tucker gave her: "Mile in these shoes", that runs on Desperate Housewives promo.

Tomb Raider Master
28-09-07, 13:21
I'll check it out when it's released.

Thorir
28-09-07, 14:12
IŽd rather shoot myself than listen to her music, thank you.

So NO!

danitiwa
28-09-07, 14:16
damn, JLos one of the few R&B artists who can actually sing.

Which ones can't? :p

I'm not really looking foward to it. I'm not really a fan. :wve:

SoulReaver74
28-09-07, 14:20
My partner love's Jennifer Lopez, and even though i'm heavily into Metal Thrash Alternative etc, i will listen to just about anything and have to say her music is very catchy so no doubt her new album will be getting some serious play time, but i shall return the favour by blasting out some Slipknot much to her disapproval. :D

illuminati30
28-09-07, 14:42
My partner love's Jennifer Lopez, and even though i'm heavily into Metal Thrash Alternative etc, i will listen to just about anything and have to say her music is very catchy so no doubt her new album will be getting some serious play time, but i shall return the favour by blasting out some Slipknot much to her disapproval. :D

LOL variety is the spice of life after all. Why do i like Jlo? She reminds me of Lara with her look, and her attitude. She gets a bad press, but really i think she is lovely and quite grounded and honest when you here her being interviewed. She works hard, and is fit and healthy, and i think she is a great entertainer. If you do not have a strong personality in that industry, you are on the road to self destruct. Just look at what has happened to Britney Spears, with drug and alcohol problems, and to be honest problems with aggression and temper. I am not a Britney fan, but i think they set her up, but she went along with it knowingly, and she has never been who she wanted to be, just who they think they want her to be. And now has a restraining order against her mother! She is just a kid herself.

As for Slipknot, i seen them live in 1998 :tmb: