PDA

View Full Version : Personalities

findme
27-09-07, 21:36
You have any unique, funny or embarassing personitly traits? Post em!

1. I can laugh non stop, when I find something funny, I keep laughing and laughing, and then I think of it again, and then laugh at it again and again. I'm always the first one to start laughing and the last one to stop laughing!

2. I'm pretty much a very emotional(is that the right word for it?), I really love remembering things. I tend to keep something that's worth remember. Like last year when I went to hong kogn for holiday a really nice old lady at the magazine stand searched for a comic for me for about 20 minutes, afterwards, I kept the unattractive bag that she put the book into. Its just a nice feeling. Ok i don't think i'm making sense here lol.

nicola1986
27-09-07, 21:41
^ I'm both of those things too :D

Sometimes when some one tells a joke and I think it's funny, I'll laugh for ages and everyone else will have stopped and I just carry on. When I start laughing that's it, you'll be asleep before I stop lol

And I cry at any slightly sad or emotional films, you should have seen me when I watched Forrest Gump, it was embarrassing lol :D

jamieoliver22
27-09-07, 21:44
At least you don't cry when you laugh.. Unfortunately, I tend to do so :p

Hyper_Crazy
27-09-07, 21:47
I laugh at absolutely everything. I mean everything, even if it isn't funny.

+

Totally random and not a personality thing but... my laugh makes others laugh. :D

nicola1986
27-09-07, 21:47
You mean tears flooding out? Yeah I do that, I hate it, people stare at me when I do that, I think they think I'm nuts lol :D and also I've been known to snort occasionaly, I get it off my mother :pi:

findme
27-09-07, 21:52
You mean tears flooding out? Yeah I do that, I hate it, people stare at me when I do that, I think they think I'm nuts lol :D and also I've been known to snort occasionaly, I get it off my mother :pi:

LOL the snort laughing thing is one of the most annoying things ever lol. Especially when people whisper in conversations and then suddenly just snort really loudly. I'd rather them to just let out the actual laugh.

Mad Tony
27-09-07, 21:55
I sometimes laugh like some posh evil villain for some reason. :confused: :p
That's just how I laugh occasionally.

Indiana Croft
27-09-07, 21:56
When I laugh I sound like the joker:)

nicola1986
27-09-07, 21:57
LOL the snort laughing thing is one of the most annoying things ever lol. Especially when people whisper in conversations and then suddenly just snort really loudly. I'd rather them to just let out the actual laugh.

:vlol: Yeah I know what you mean!

Oh and sometimes (this is SO embarrassing!) when I'm talking I accidently whistle through my teeth when saying S's, I could die when that happens 'cos it's so loud. I just want a giant hoover to suck me up :D

MiCkiZ88
27-09-07, 21:58
Totally random and not a personality thing but... my laugh makes others laugh. :DDitto :pi:
I don't know what's so funny about mine..

I smile most of the time at almost anything. And it's funny when people see you smiling at them and they are like 'wtf is he smiling at me, that *****?'

I'm also really emotional and worry about others. Even about people who I've never met except online. =/

xMyrax
27-09-07, 22:04
At least you don't cry when you laugh.. Unfortunately, I tend to do so :p

If its something hysterical then yeah...I usually just burst into tears and my eyes go all red xD

Theres nothing much about me except for the fact that I'm a crazy homicidal maniac with stripey sock fetish >:3 Yeah...I love socks <3 and friends :3

Sometimes I can get anti-social when I'm with a group of friends or something...My brain tends to drift into another dimension xD

Oh and I laugh at my own jokes which arent even funny D:

Geck-o-Lizard
27-09-07, 22:07
I smile/laugh at everything, even when I don't find it remotely amusing, or it's actually something that's deeply irritating me. Sends some very mixed signals to the people I'm talking to, and really doesn't help when I'm trying to present myself as serious and intelligent. I'm trying to train myself to be able to keep a straight face, or relax my face as soon as I start grinning like a ****ing Cheshire cat, but it's actually incredibly difficult. :mad:

[edit] See, I'm smiling at my FREAKING COMPUTER right now.

xMyrax
27-09-07, 22:08
^ I know just the thing for you!

KOqtnU2faTc

Geck-o-Lizard
27-09-07, 22:12
*falls off chair*

I hate you.

gotha-666
27-09-07, 22:15
ooh i laugh on everythin, even if its not funny !! hahahahaaha :vlol: :vlol: haahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa :vlol::vlol::vlol: ahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah :vlol::vlol::vlol:

xMyrax
27-09-07, 22:17
*falls off chair*

I hate you.

Lawl! XD

You working on it? :3 It's really not that haaard! ^_^

>___> Kooyaaanisqatsiiiii! >___>

vespertea
28-09-07, 00:20
I burst out laughing at the worst possible moments. When I was little, whenever I got into trouble and my parents would be lecturing me, I'd always start laughing. For no reason at all. :confused:

Now whenever I'm in a serious situation, or someone's breaking down in tears in front of me, or a person's talking about something really important or heavy.. I think to myself "okay, now would be a good time to NOT laugh."

But then I burst out laughing.

And then I fail at life. :(

CAISACO
28-09-07, 00:38
Well, when I am really tired. I find my self cracking up at the littlest things. Me and my 18 year old sister have a weird sense of humor. When we watch movies together, the weirdest things make us crack up, when others see the part we think is hilarious, they just go "Oookay..." And me and my sister just laugh and laugh about it. And say the funny line for years and it is still funny XD

vespertea
28-09-07, 00:40
Well, when I am really tired. I find my self cracking up at the littlest things. Me and my 18 year old sister have a weird sense of humor. When we watch movies together, the weirdest things make us crack up, when others see the part we think is hilarious, they just go "Oookay..." And me and my sister just laugh and laugh about it. And say the funny line for years and it is still funny XD

:vlol: That's the same with me and my brother.

CAISACO
28-09-07, 00:47
Lol :)

And I am a constant chewer. In school, I bite my nails, chew on pen caps, you name it! :vlol:
I think I am still teething today :p

star-dust
28-09-07, 00:54
Haaahaa, I'll be the first one laughing and the first one to stop and I'll become all read in the face... take a breath and start all over again, most times I do end up with tears in my eyes.

I am quite and emotional person, one little thing can upset me and I can sometimes come to tears quite easily.

ANNND, I always get butterflies. Before tests and going to work, ALL THE TIME. It's just something that is so natural now I love the feeling.

CAISACO
28-09-07, 01:35
^ I get butterflies all the time!

And I am an emotional person as well. If I get a horrible grade on a test, I get all red in the face, and I tear a little. And it's just weird :p
I cry when I see little puppies and dogs that need homes, because I know I can't help or save them all. Especially the old dogs that no one wants :(

erosan
28-09-07, 04:46
I laugh at the worst possible moments, i feel like an idiot sometimes x.x
I also hate keeping pictures or things that remind me , because i dont like thinking about the past. i actually despise that

danitiwa
28-09-07, 04:51
1. I can't stop talking

2.I kiss up to my favorite teachers... ^.^

3. I can't stop trying to make people laugh, even if my jokes aren't that funny...

star-dust
28-09-07, 04:59

And I am an emotional person as well. If I get a horrible grade on a test, I get all red in the face, and I tear a little. And it's just weird :p
I cry when I see little puppies and dogs that need homes, because I know I can't help or save them all. Especially the old dogs that no one wants :(

I cry over a bad test too! It is kind of embarassing to me, but I can't help it, it is just like the tears overflow!

star girl
28-09-07, 08:53
I laugh soo much, and at everything!!!! :D

And I pose to be extremely bold/confidant/unshaken while inside I could be dying... :)

ivannnnn
28-09-07, 09:00
I am a thinker person yet slow to get something's done :vlol: :whi: :hea:

Elysia
28-09-07, 09:29
Haaahaa, I'll be the first one laughing and the first one to stop and I'll become all read in the face... take a breath and start all over again, most times I do end up with tears in my eyes.

I am quite and emotional person, one little thing can upset me and I can sometimes come to tears quite easily.

ANNND, I always get butterflies. Before tests and going to work, ALL THE TIME. It's just something that is so natural now I love the feeling.

I'm exactly the same - I'm a very emotional person who goes red at the drop of a hat, worries about everything all the time, cries at anything (whether it is happy or sad) and laughs all the time... it's quite exhausting, being me! The problem with this is that it can be quite chaotic to live with - sometimes it would be nice to be able to talk to new people without looking like some kind of Nasa beacon (is that a stop sigh? Oh, no, it's just Elysia's face - she must be talking to new people / someone she finds vaguely attractive / someone she is trying to impress but doesn't find vaguel attractive / anyone who she isn't 100% used to...) or to be able to watch TV without wanting to sob at silly things like RSPCA adverts or cheesy programmes...

I'm interested in nearly everything - people tend to be quite surprised when they realise the amount of useless rubbish I know about such burning topics as dinosaurs, conspiracy theories, HP Lovecraft and his Cthulhu Mythos, Lord of the Rings, how life might have started on this planet, ghosts, D&D rulesets, what Al Jourgensen from Ministry is up to, what the German word for 'Budgie' is (it's 'Wellensittich')... this would be a Good Thing if it wasn't for the fact that it often clutters up my brain and makes me forget useful things, like 'don't forget to lock the back door before you go out' and 'buy milk'.

Anajrob
28-09-07, 11:36
I smile/laugh at everything, even when I don't find it remotely amusing, or it's actually something that's deeply irritating me. Sends some very mixed signals to the people I'm talking to, and really doesn't help when I'm trying to present myself as serious and intelligent. I'm trying to train myself to be able to keep a straight face, or relax my face as soon as I start grinning like a ****ing Cheshire cat, but it's actually incredibly difficult. :mad:

[edit] See, I'm smiling at my FREAKING COMPUTER right now.

I burst out laughing at the worst possible moments. When I was little, whenever I got into trouble and my parents would be lecturing me, I'd always start laughing. For no reason at all. :confused:

Now whenever I'm in a serious situation, or someone's breaking down in tears in front of me, or a person's talking about something really important or heavy.. I think to myself "okay, now would be a good time to NOT laugh."

But then I burst out laughing.

And then I fail at life. :(

I laugh at the worst possible moments, i feel like an idiot sometimes x.x
I also hate keeping pictures or things that remind me , because i dont like thinking about the past. i actually despise that

I laugh soo much, and at everything!!!! :D

And I pose to be extremely bold/confidant/unshaken while inside I could be dying... :)

I am a thinker person yet slow to get something's done :vlol: :whi: :hea:

Same with me. :p

Archetype
28-09-07, 11:59
i tend to make jokes at inappropriate times

edit:

also very reclusive

like my space but get lonely within it

Soma Holiday
28-09-07, 13:10
1. I have a twisted and borderline sick sense-of-humour lol. But my friend started it, so blame him. :D

2. I am not social, even when I want to be I tend to avoid people, its really wierd, I dunno why I do it, but if I see someone I'm kinda getting to know, I'll hide. lol. If I know them well, I'll talk to them...I guess it just takes me a while to warm up to people.

3. I hide alot of my feelings cause I feel like my friends wouldn't understand. I have some signs of depression but its not constant, and usually dissapears when things go well, or I see my friends. I like to be alone, but I get lonely lol...doesn't make sense. :/

Naz2000
28-09-07, 16:09
I get along with lots of people in my school and like making people smile or have a laugh (especially myself) but at home I am extremely boring and I hardly speak:tmb:

tomblover
28-09-07, 17:27
Gosh, probably that I can laugh at the most bizarre things. :vlol:

Cord_Croft
28-09-07, 17:33
- I have frequent mood swings. Not very nice :p
- I laugh far too hard. I mean, at everything..
- I have a very sick sense of humor.. :D
- I think and daydream alot too. Especially thinking about things that have happened in the past =\

knutroald
28-09-07, 17:41
1. I have a twisted and borderline sick sense-of-humour lol. But my friend started it, so blame him. :D

2. I am not social, even when I want to be I tend to avoid people, its really wierd, I dunno why I do it, but if I see someone I'm kinda getting to know, I'll hide. lol. If I know them well, I'll talk to them...I guess it just takes me a while to warm up to people.

3. I hide alot of my feelings cause I feel like my friends wouldn't understand. I have some signs of depression but its not constant, and usually dissapears when things go well, or I see my friends. I like to be alone, but I get lonely lol...doesn't make sense. :/
oh my god, your just like me!! :eek: I do all those things too!

ashnar
28-09-07, 18:07
ok,let's see.

when I get excired I get so excited I manifest myself in the moste extreme and funny ways possible with no inhibitions.
when I laugh I laugh my guts out.
I tend to get along with anyone.(i do get along with anyone for that matter).
I am free of spirit and I follow no one.:D
I would much rather be by myself than hang with friends,though I love them very much.
I'm really sensitive(i mean really) anything changes my mood and affects me deeply.that's why I shut down from others and don't manifest my affection.
I often find myself talking to my drawings(mostly cursing them when I don't like them,or calling the characters I portray pet names...that includes Lara too:D).
sometimes I get so crazy at school that I laugh from anything(actually,this is something that happens to everyone at my school.it's an art school by the way,so go figure:vlol:prior to transfering there I was really quiet and shy.I still am but I am now more happy...sort off..well not always...but I'm better and more prone to laughter than before.:))
I am very mature and self aware(I do all my work from my own iniative)I'm also the class "mother" and "psychologist",helping anyone,anytime with anything even if it's against my interest)
and to top it all up...I dislike myself as a whole person.I used to hate myself but I got over that a little thx to some very nice people both from my real life and from here:hug:.So I find myself bereable now.Which is better.