PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: The Last Airbender, season 3

Twilight
27-09-07, 22:37
i love that show. its not some crappy kids show with 3d animation. its reeeally good. and i just saw the new season 3 ep :D

u can watch them all here
http://www.theavatarportal.com/episodes.html

the second ep is tomorow :D cant wait

Dakaruch
27-09-07, 22:38
i love that show :yah:
too bad i could only see season one yet!
i need to errr "buy" it :tmb:

Gamd1011
28-09-07, 02:39
:jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp: :jmp::jmp:

Twilight
28-09-07, 23:03
the second ep is gonna show in about an hour!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Legend of Lara
28-09-07, 23:04
Eh. It's a cheap anime knock-off in my opinion. I'd rather watch Naruto. :ton:

Twilight
29-09-07, 03:48

your loss :ton:

anyway, i saw the new ep, The Headband. lov it also!! :D:D:D

Power-Evolution
29-09-07, 06:45
Yes, it's Good :)

I like the Characters very much^^

smitho4life
30-09-07, 20:35
When dose Avatar book 3 come to the U.K

Twilight
02-10-07, 01:17
When dose Avatar book 3 come to the U.K

u can watch all on the episodes on the link i have above. it only has the first season 3 episode on it so far. the owner of the site has to download the newest episode, The Headband.

welcome to the forums btw :)

Lenochka
02-10-07, 01:21

Indeed... except the Naruto part :p
I watched an episode or 2 with my brother a while back and just never really got into it.

Twilight
02-10-07, 01:22
Indeed... except the Naruto part :p
I watched an episode or 2 with my brother a while back and just never really got into it.

well theres your answer, u only watched 'an episode or two'. id suggest u watch a whole season before judging. but thats your choice.

Lenochka
02-10-07, 01:27
well theres your answer, u only watched 'an episode or two'. id suggest u watch a whole season before judging. but thats your choice.

A whole season? Why would i watch an entire season of a show i didn't really enjoy at all from an episode or 2? Maybe if i watched it all i would enjoy it slightly more... But i don't know, at least i gave it a chance xD

Twilight
02-10-07, 01:30
A whole season? Why would i watch an entire season of a show i didn't really enjoy at all from an episode or 2? xD Maybe if i watched it all i would enjoy it slightly more... But the way i see it is at least i tried it out instead of kind of just making a decision.

u wont "get hooked" by just 2 episodes. it continues from the last one. and the writing/directing/episodes get better with each one. i used to think it was some "stupid new nickelodeon show" but my friend told me to just watch it.

try it out. what do u have to lose?

Lenochka
02-10-07, 01:32
try it out. what do u have to lose?

Time =/

But, i guess i can give it another try sometime. Who knows, maybe its just what i have been looking for.

Twilight
02-10-07, 01:34
Time =/

But, i guess i can give it another try sometime. Who knows, maybe its just what i have been looking for.

it could be....:)