PDA

View Full Version : Your habits

CAISACO
28-09-07, 00:50
I am reading this book called "7 Habits for highly effective teens" for one of my school classes.

And I was wondering what your habits are.
They don't have to be bad ones either :)

Mine are:
Chewing my nails, and pen caps
Procrastinating :whi:
Eating spaghetti with a spoon
And reading magazines from back to front :D
And doing the same morning routine for school every single morning when I get up.

star-dust
28-09-07, 00:51
Chewing my pen lids and shaking my leg, like tapping your heel really fast and this causes other things to vibrate and this makes my mom very mad... :ton:

CAISACO
28-09-07, 01:37
^ same with me.

Also, my mom has an annoying habit of rubbing her feet together when she is on the couch watching TV. And she cracks her feet too. I get to annoyed, I storm off into my room to watch TV :vlol:

vespertea
28-09-07, 02:19
I...

bite my lips
play with my pen (tap, chew, click, etc).
bounce my knee/shake my foot while seated
yawn, in countless quantities (I can't help it!)
hold my hand in front of my mouth while eating, if I can rest my elbow anywhere. Dunno why.. guess I just don't like people to see me eat. :confused:

xMiSsCrOfTx
28-09-07, 03:10
Procrastination, biting my nails, picking off my nailpolish, jiggle my foot/leg, pop my gum REALLY loud (I love doing it though :D), yeah there are a few more..

dannyb37
28-09-07, 03:38
Picking at my nailes and shaking my leg when sitting.

I don't find others shaking there leg annoying, but when I do it.. Hell breaks loose! :p

Fish.
28-09-07, 03:54
-Oversleeping
-Eating late at night
-Staying on the computer all night
-Going to bed late

There's more that I can't think about right now :o

vespertea
28-09-07, 04:27
-Oversleeping
-Eating late at night
-Staying on the computer all night
-Going to bed late

My other habits exactly. :rolleyes:

star-dust
28-09-07, 04:33
^ same with me.

Also, my mom has an annoying habit of rubbing her feet together when she is on the couch watching TV. And she cracks her feet too. I get to annoyed, I storm off into my room to watch TV :vlol:

Haha, eww, I absolutely HATE the sound of cracking bones... it makes me cringe. I don't crack anything in my body unless it cracks naturely and my thumbs do it because I have the weirdest thumbs you will ever see. They are abnormally large. :confused:

danitiwa
28-09-07, 04:36
Just moving in general while working. From tapping your pencil fast to a hopping leg. Oh, and singing too much.... :pi:

star-dust
28-09-07, 04:37
Just moving in general while working. From tapping your pencil fast to a hopping leg. Oh, and singing too much.... :pi:

I love to sing, I wish I had the voice though... :ton:

Greenkey2
28-09-07, 09:27
Odd, funny, embarrassing habits already in motion here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=108591) :wve: