PDA

View Full Version : Another Death by Gaming....

Minty Mouth
28-09-07, 19:03
There were reports of a man in his 30s just dropping dead after a three day gaming binge in some internet café a few days ago. Strangely the games he played havent been mentioned yet :)

You can read a little more here. http://mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm?THREAD=148577&bhcp=1

I dont know if its known yet, but there have been alot of deaths like this lately. I still have no idea how someone could die by playing games,but still its sad. :(

Sorry if this is irrevevant, close if necessary.

Legends
28-09-07, 19:18
I don't understand how this can actually happen.

xMyrax
28-09-07, 19:20
It's probably cause they're on for waaay too long and forget all about water, food and sleep. Its really sad tbh.

star girl
28-09-07, 19:21
/\ You dont eat. You dont drink. You dont sleep. You dont go to the loo. You keep your mind awake at times it needs most rest.. :rolleyes:

Still, people shouldn't be like this.. :(

Minty Mouth
28-09-07, 19:21
But three days? I thought the human body could go longer that that without water etc. It seems really odd to me.

Titanium
28-09-07, 19:22
All these online games provide people with the addiction due to the rewards that they can achieve by playing more and more. Sadly some people do sacrifice their health and wellbeing just so they can get that extra level.

Minty Mouth
28-09-07, 19:24
^ I dont think it was mentioned that it was an online game he was playing, although you're probably right, these things can be SERIOUSLY addictive.

Ikas90
28-09-07, 19:38
World of Warcraft caused the most number of deaths, I think.

Hyper_Crazy
28-09-07, 19:39
World of Warcraft caused the most number of deaths, I think.

You're probably right.

star girl
28-09-07, 19:42
But three days? I thought the human body could go longer that that without water etc. It seems really odd to me.

It can.. cuz 1) you get dehydrated.. meaning you need water fast or you die quickly..

2) when you dont go to get rid of your poop and pee, it stays in your body and rleases toxins.. You die quicker..

Minty Mouth
28-09-07, 19:43
It can.. cuz 1) you get dehydrated.. meaning you need water fast or you die quickly..

2) when you dont go to get rid of your poop and pee, it stays in your body and rleases toxins.. You die quicker..

Nice...

LaraMan2
28-09-07, 19:45
maybe...
they r wierd government tests discized as games!!
i kno im the worst speller ever rofl^
the government has to keep things seacret

oh!
and u cant survive 3-4 days without fluids in ur system
its impossible
he mite hav not been healthy either

Tihocan9
28-09-07, 19:54
Sad, alittle, but I mean how does anyone play a game for 3 days? (if I read it properly) I mean I can play for a few hours but days! No way, not for me. Games are great everyone once and a while but addiction to anything is bad.

Leo Caprico
28-09-07, 21:52

and 3)Those internet games are stressful it harms their mind and body.

voltz
28-09-07, 22:01
Theres usually a connection to asians when it comes to hardcore gaming as they tend to center their lives around it. Introducing them to the MMORPG market is about the most harmful thing you can do to them.

Twilight
28-09-07, 22:44
how do u even stay there that long. i have to take breaks for the bodily needs or i feel lik crap & cant play. and how do u stay on the computer for that long?

star girl
29-09-07, 05:30
Nice...

And I never even studied Bio as a subject ;)

Alex Fly
29-09-07, 09:52
That's scary...

danitiwa
29-09-07, 09:56
I don't understand how this can actually happen.

Ditto, how could they let it happen? :yik:

Draco
29-09-07, 16:07
He didn't die by playing games...that is just silly.

Laurencarter
30-09-07, 06:18
How someone can play games for that long goes my mind