PDA

View Full Version : Freaked out right now lol

tranniversary119
29-09-07, 02:03
Well im watching my sister for the night i told my parents i'd watch her and they could go have fun and do whatever. So me and my sister decided to watch Halloween H20. And suddenly i think midway through the movie "666" came on the screen in the top right corner it was from the clicker which was on the table and nobody touched it. Now im still home alone freaked out. And the funny thing is in school we were talking about stuff like that. :(

Tihocan9
29-09-07, 02:04
Well im watching my sister for the night i told my parents i'd watch her and they could go have fun and do whatever. So me and my sister decided to watch Halloween H20. And suddenly i think midway through the movie "666" came on the screen in the top right corner it was from the clicker which was on the table and nobody touched it. Now im still home alone freaked out. And the funny thing is in school we were talking about stuff like that. :(

If its a halloween movie they probobly made it do that to creep people out and it worked.

Junebug
29-09-07, 02:06
:yik: Oh my! Sounds scary! And you were alone! (besides your sister ofcours) I would have called the Police to surrond the house!:D

tranniversary119
29-09-07, 02:09
If its a halloween movie they probobly made it do that to creep people out and it worked.
That makes me feel better ahh it scared the crap out of me. I was using the XBOX to watch it and it was the same letters as always... :(

:yik: Oh my! Sounds scary! And you were alone! (besides your sister ofcours) I would have called the Police to surrond the house!:D

It was and still is scary lol. Yes alone lmao shes only 8 and im 14. She doesn't understand the whole 666 thing so she was confused. I called my mom she said she's coming home soon thank god.

Ward Dragon
29-09-07, 02:09

Good point. If the movie was on tape/DVD, try rewinding it to see if that happens again. Then you know it's part of the movie :)

tranniversary119
29-09-07, 02:15
Good point. If the movie was on tape/DVD, try rewinding it to see if that happens again. Then you know it's part of the movie :)

It was a dvd unfortuntley but i've watched it a couple of days ago and there was no 666. :( ehh im wicked freaked out.

Ward Dragon
29-09-07, 02:17
It was a dvd unfortuntley but i've watched it a couple of days ago and there was no 666. :( ehh im wicked freaked out.

How many remotes do you have? My brother would always mess around with one of the remotes from another room as a joke.

mattlsu
29-09-07, 02:17
It might be on there on purpose, considering it's alternate title is

Halloween 666: Curse of Michael Myers

tranniversary119
29-09-07, 02:40

It's Halloween h20 and they were the the same letters as the ones i press to skip chapters and stuff.

Survival
29-09-07, 08:40

No thatīs Halloween 6: The curse of Michael Myers (666 is only used in old promotional pictures).

Halloween H20 (20 years later) is technically Halloween 7 but it ignores events from H4-H6. And Iīve seen the movie dosens of times and thereīs no 666 anywhere in the movie.

http://posters.up.online.fr/posters/img/halloween_h20.jpg

Greenkey2
29-09-07, 12:04
I'm sure everyone in Open Chat (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=93577) will be able to help you through this ;) :wve: