PDA

View Full Version : Getting a girlfriend

lobo26
29-09-07, 22:23
Hey so I'm currently single and going into my last year of school but have no girlfriend I was in a long relationship but it didnt work out no I'm over it but I just cannot get a girlfriend! Any advice?

Legend of Lara
29-09-07, 22:27
It helps if you know someone already. :wve:

TombRaiderLover
29-09-07, 22:27
Don't go looking for a girlfriend, just because you're desperate. Love will find you. ;) Of course, it's much easier if there's already a girl in your life you like.

Sedge
29-09-07, 22:28
Firstly.. I'd advice you to not get a girlfriend for the sake of getting a girlfriend. O_o Become acquainted with people first and and.. Yay. Is there anyone you'd particularly like already?

jamieoliver22
29-09-07, 23:01
You don't NEED a girlfriend just because it is your last year of school. Don't get a girl just because you feel like you need to or because you are desperate for one, else it just wont work. Love will find you when it is ready, don't force yourself into relationship.

vespertea
29-09-07, 23:12
Agreeing with everyone else. Getting a girlfriend for the sake of having one = disaster/stupid/lame. Don't do it unless you already know someone you're interested in.

lobo26
30-09-07, 00:00
I should have elaborated I am interested in a girl in my class So I need advice.

Mr.Burns
30-09-07, 00:06
Have you spoken with this girl at all?

erosan
30-09-07, 00:46
having a girlfriend just for the sake of it is stupid. get one only if you are serious about it

CroftScionGuard
30-09-07, 00:48
having a girlfriend just for the sake of it is stupid. get one only if you are serious about it
Agreed, don't get a girlfriend only to say that you have one! Let love speak... Don't be obcessed on getting someone to call girlfriend! That's not love, and it's a bad move!

tranniversary119
30-09-07, 01:08
Agreed, don't get a girlfriend only to say that you have one! Let love speak... Don't be obcessed on getting someone to call girlfriend! That's not love, and it's a bad move!

You dont have to be in a serious relationship to have a girlfriend IMO. It sometimes it can be a lesson for when you do get serious. What mistakes not to make again. But love is love you cant just ignore it.

CroftScionGuard
30-09-07, 02:31
You dont have to be in a serious relationship to have a girlfriend IMO. It sometimes it can be a lesson for when you do get serious. What mistakes not to make again. But love is love you cant just ignore it.
I disagree! Mistakes can be commited at any moment of a person's life! I'm not saying you that I may not be mistaken, but imo getting a girlfriend only to say that someone has a girlfriend is not love, and is also a big mistake!

Remember that he/she (for those that think that it only happens to girls, they are wrong!) can be hurted with that! It's like making of someone a doll!

kryptonite23
30-09-07, 08:05
Just talk to the girl that you like and be friends with her.

danitiwa
30-09-07, 08:12
Don't go looking for a girlfriend, just because you're desperate. Love will find you. ;) Of course, it's much easier if there's already a girl in your life you like.

Ditto, desperate people just look pathetic and usually don't find love very fast. But if you find a person you fancy, start talking to them and get to know them.