PDA

View Full Version : Sunday is the worst day of the week

BtoFu
28-10-07, 22:47
Or is it?! :mis:

I actually like them cause along with my Thursdays they're lazy-based and I just get up about 1pm and do nothing until the Ninja Warrior marathon comes on - which still constitutes as doing nothing oh yeah. Mondays on the other hand...don't even get me started! :pi:

So whut is your least favourite day of the week?

tombraiderluka
28-10-07, 22:48
Sunday and Monday :mad:

My favourites are Friday and Saturday---Love you girls or guys whatever :hug:

kill bill
28-10-07, 22:49

Same. We have alot in common :p

Joe_16
28-10-07, 22:50
Sundays definately. The whole atmosphere just seems boring. That's probably just a psychological thing though.

tombraiderluka
28-10-07, 22:51
Same. We have alot in common :p
Nah...I don't think so :p

BtoFu
28-10-07, 22:52

Oh that was a nice burn. :cool:

kooky
28-10-07, 22:55
I was just discussing that to my mom, I was like Sunday & Monday are always the worst days of the week! :mad: Friday & Saturday are the Best!! :D

tr_mitch
28-10-07, 22:58
Sundays are recovery days. But tbh it is the worst day of the week.

tombraiderluka
28-10-07, 22:58
I was just discussing that to my mom, I was like Sunday & Monday are always the worst days of the week! :mad: Friday & Saturday are the Best!! :D
It's because you can go out then,though I pretty much go out at night every day except Monday and Sunday :(

Lavinder
28-10-07, 23:00
Wednesdays, it's the middle of the week and I'm all tired - also if I'm enjoying the week it means that nearly half the week is over.

SamReeves
28-10-07, 23:01
Saturdays, because that's usually my day to do yardwork. :mad:

Joe_16
28-10-07, 23:02
I like Thursdays for some reason. Especially Thursday evenings. I think it's because I know the next day is the start of the weekend.

Voni
28-10-07, 23:04
I'm liking Thursdays at the moment, because they're my 'study day'. What that really means is 'sleep late and eat junk food day'!

Jamie18
28-10-07, 23:06
Sundays are my lazy Ninja Warrior day too :p

Joe_16
Are you at uni? We used to get 'reading weeks'. How that made me laugh.

tomblover
Hating Mondays and Sundays. :p

Totally loving Fridays and Saturdays. :D

MiCkiZ88
28-10-07, 23:07
Sundays or Mondays.

Sundays: Get up at 1 - 4 pm. Nothing to do, too lazy to take a ''morning'' shower. Make some coffee and end up stying inside all day long playing some random games since all the places (except some grocery stores & pools) are closed.

Mondays: Start of the week. School stuff & doing homework that you forgot to do during the weekend. Bleh..

Faves would be Friday and Saturday. Sometimes Wednesdays if I happen to go clubbing then.

findme
28-10-07, 23:10
Sunday - Hangover day. End of. Full stop. Doesn't get any worst. Doing all my homework at the last minute at 11pm.

Monday - Waking up at a normal time and full day at college =[

Voni
28-10-07, 23:10
Are you at uni? We used to get 'reading weeks'. How that made me laugh.

Yes Joe, I am quoting you again.

I've just been on Reading Week... hahaha! Oh that's funny! Like I got anything done!

BtoFu
28-10-07, 23:12
Sundays are my lazy Ninja Warrior day too :p

Nagano made it tonight! High 5!! :D

Joe_16
28-10-07, 23:15
Yes Joe, I am quoting you again.

I've just been on Reading Week... hahaha! Oh that's funny! Like I got anything done!

I think we need to start a Voni/Joe thread where we can just quote each other. This is getting scary!

Reading week was actually drinking week for me, and for pretty much every other student at the university.

Voni
28-10-07, 23:16
I think we need to start a Voni/Joe thread where we can just quote each other. This is getting scary!

Reading week was actually drinking week for me, and for pretty much every other student at the university.

I love how universities are kidding themselves, like we'd do any work!

But back on topic, I'm not overly fond of Mondays, as I'm in uni til 3pm, when the rest of the week I'm out by lunch!

xcrushterx
28-10-07, 23:16
Sundays. Especially the evenings. Such a depressing atmosphere and the thought of a whole week of school ahead is just :(

Jamie18
28-10-07, 23:17
Nagano made it tonight! High 5!! :D

I know, it was awesome! :jmp:

And then there was the girls version, although I thought the course for them overall was a bit rubbish.

stranger1992
28-10-07, 23:21
DID you know that apparently you look foward to the weekend at around
3:43 pm on a thursday? Freaky but its what i heard on the news once.

kill bill
28-10-07, 23:22
Sundays. Especially the evenings. Such a depressing atmosphere and the thought of a whole week of school ahead is just :(

I know how you feel

Joe_16
28-10-07, 23:22
DID you know that apparently you look foward to the weekend at around
3:43 pm on a thursday? Freaky but its what i heard on the news once.

This sounds about right actually.

Mad Tony
28-10-07, 23:28
Definitely Mondays. Sundays I'm ok with since I know I've got sleep in the night which is kind of like a boundary between Sunday and Monday for me.

viper456
28-10-07, 23:40
Sunday because everyone turns into lazy slobs and won't do anything, annoys me to hell. Also Thursdays, as I'm in uni 9am - 6pm. Ergh.

imaginarylight
28-10-07, 23:42
sundays are horrible.

I hate them with a passion.

FourBalls
28-10-07, 23:51
Definitely Sundays...That's when I need to start doing my homework. And the thought of going back to school is just...Meh =.=

ihatecold17
28-10-07, 23:56
Definitely Sundays...That's when I need to start doing my homework. And the thought of going back to school is just...Meh =.=

Ill have to agree with you on that one. Especially since i have a test tomorrow. Ugh. And nothing happens on sundays. You have to come back home from anything you did and all that stuff. But mondays are worse i think.

Admles
28-10-07, 23:58
Because I do shiftwork, which constantly changes and can some times work 12 days straight, I love ANY day which I'm not working :D

kryptonite23
29-10-07, 00:27
I hate Sundays because it is always hot and many people are going out of their houses. :mad:

domina
29-10-07, 01:39
I hate Saturday and Sunday. I have to wake up at 5 AM/6 AM, respectively, to go to work, and because of that, I don't get to see my boyfriend or friends when most of the fun is going down.

I don't hate Sunday nights as much as I used to since I get to comparaively "sleep in" on Monday morning, and then Monday nights are awesome because I don't have work or school on Tuesday. I actually kinda look forward to Sunday nights now.

findme
29-10-07, 02:00
Sunday because everyone turns into lazy slobs and won't do anything, annoys me to hell. Also Thursdays, as I'm in uni 9am - 6pm. Ergh.

Ouch. that sounds awful.

Mr.Burns
29-10-07, 02:12
Sunday's are my Mondays. After three days off, it's utter torture for me. :mad:

biohazard1379
29-10-07, 02:22
I love Sundays because from 1pm - 11pm its NFL time. :D

vespertea
29-10-07, 02:23
Sundays and Tuesdays are awful for me.

Necromanser
29-10-07, 02:39
Sundays for me

Tihocan9
29-10-07, 02:55
Mondays are my least favorite followed by Tuesdays because I take Spanish those days at school and it is the start of a new school week (no offence to those who speak spanish my teacher it awful and mean), Saturdays or Fridays are my favorite.

ivannnnn
29-10-07, 07:54
Sunday and Friday is the best day ever!!

in these arms
29-10-07, 07:59

My words exactly.

Nathan0107
29-10-07, 08:01
i think Sunday and Monday are the most boring days!
Friday and Saturday are always a happy feeling :)

maximum_123
29-10-07, 08:02

Ditto! But atleast this Monday... I have no school again. Inset day :yah:!

Nathan0107
29-10-07, 08:02

OMG no fair :yik:
i have to go soon! lol :hea:

Hyper_Crazy
29-10-07, 08:03
Sunday is the worst day, it's just so boring!

Friday and Saturday are the best. :tmb:

Nannonxyay
29-10-07, 08:10
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, why? School! :D

Voni
29-10-07, 08:13

Then why are you up so early?!? I wish I were back in bed, but I've gotta go at 8:30. Hmph.

Ikas90
29-10-07, 08:51
I hate Mondays and Thursdays, because they're the longest days at school. :(

Good thing I'm not gonna go for much longer, though. :D

Angelus
29-10-07, 10:16
Tuesdays, because I'm in Sixth Form all day. Same with Thursdays, but they're not too bad because I can look forward to my Friday morning off!

:yah:

I don't mind Mondays either, because I'm off in the afternoon. I've got half of this lesson and another two lessons then it's home for me! :D Although I need to go to town...

Angel_14
29-10-07, 10:31
Probably Sunday, becasue even though I can wake up late, I just can't enjoy it with the thought that I have to wake up early the next day. Plus the shops are closed in the afternoon, so all I can do is sit in my room. It's like trying to enjoy your last meal...

Jack Croft
29-10-07, 13:00
Sunday is bad, very bad. :p

Geck-o-Lizard
29-10-07, 13:05
I used to hate Sundays... they were always followed by a Monday, and the dreadful anticipation of Monday morning was always even worse than the event itself. So I'd spend all Sunday petrified by fear of the week ahead.

Now I get Mondays off, WOOO! Sunday's just an extended Saturday now.

Ada the Mental
29-10-07, 13:12
I HATE Sundays. I hate waking up on Sundays thinking about about all the stupid stuff I have to do, which I usually end up not doing, but they still manage to stress me.
Not to mention the mere thought of a dreadful whole week following...

And then of course there's Monday. No comment about Mondays.

Tuesdays are boring,too.

EDIT: What the hell? Only Fridays nights and weekends are worth living!

Aria
29-10-07, 13:27
I hate Mondays and often Wednesdays

Marija_Croft
29-10-07, 13:47

Same here. :p :D

scion05
29-10-07, 14:12

Ur equally talented at TRLE :whi:

Just kidding lol :p

Kerrigan
29-10-07, 16:57
I hate Sundays to death!As sooon as I wake up, I feel the weekend has ended already and I can't believe how fast it passed.Of course, I have to do all my work for Monday (I usually have a lot), while I'd still like to continue wasting time or going out.Moreover, everyone else doesn't seem to have something special to do: I hate that atmosphere of lazyness (even if I were to take part, which I don't).And I spend all my time worrying about the week that's about to begin.
It's followed closely by Monday.Prone to all kinds of evaluation, Monday is such a harsh start for the week...but at least things are already moving a bit.

ThomasCroft
29-10-07, 17:01
Sunday definitely. Eugh. It is the day:

- I do all my homework - like hour-long essays;
- before monday;
- all the shops are closed at ridiculously early times;
- there is nothing on TV;
- everyone is really boring;
- and it's just generally eugh-y.

:(

walk_man
29-10-07, 17:04
I don't really have a bad day of a week. If something happens on say a Monday I will dread the next one but no, I don't think I have a certain day I hate.

As much as some people hate Mondays, I like them. It kind of feels like a fresh start to something you do every week. :)

petujaymz
29-10-07, 17:06
I hated Sundays growing up. They were soooo dull.

Not only was it the day before Monday, nothing was open; and I mean nothing.

When were Sunday trading laws relaxed in the UK? It wasn't that long ago.

:wve:

Cord_Croft
29-10-07, 18:03
Sundays. Especially evenings =\

Joe_16
29-10-07, 18:23
As much as some people hate Mondays, I like them. It kind of feels like a fresh start to something you do every week. :)

Yep I can certainly see where your coming from there.

oocladableeblah
29-10-07, 18:34
Sundays and Mondays are the worst days of the week. I hate sunday because the next day is money and I hate monday because it's the beginning of the week.

TombRaiderLover
29-10-07, 19:22
I hate Sundays because I have to prepare for school, and it's simply depressing. :p

Nemo_91
29-10-07, 19:35
^ Same here. X_X

Nannonxyay
29-10-07, 19:56
Woot Tuesdays are the best days lesson wise. Four out of my five lessons are good! :D

Period 1: P.E
Period 2: Science :(
Period 3: English
Period 4: Tech
Period 5: Drama

Pure bliss! Fridays last years were my best day for lessons, double wood tech, boo yeah! Our teacher is hilarious! :D

Legend 4ever
29-10-07, 20:10
I love Sunday, but I like Friday and Saturday more.

Mister_Creazil
29-10-07, 20:13
Sundays are DEFINITELY the worst.

Beanz
29-10-07, 20:17
Sundays, purely because Sunday is the day when we're not at school, yet you have school bedtime, and Monday because it's the start of the week :(

tombraiderluka
29-10-07, 21:09
Ur equally talented at TRLE :whi:

Just kidding lol :p
Well thank you!
Maybe that's because I don't have time for computer crap :p

Tomb Raider Master
29-10-07, 22:29
I never liked Sundays because of Mondays afterwards, but I'm very fond of Fridays and Saturdays, especially if they're free for me.

BtoFu
29-10-07, 22:33
On the record - I hate Saturdays. When they were a staple of the weekend in schooling terms they were the finest. But I work more hours on Saturday than on any other day and the teevee f'n stinks when I get home.

RAID
29-10-07, 22:35
I hate Sundays. Slowest day of the week, not to mention there's Monday after it. I prefer Friday and Saturday. I also like Wednesdays.