PDA

View Full Version : I Am Legend...

Lenochka
14-11-07, 03:39
fgyO8jl2pGM

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/christylejeune/FunStuff/i-am-legend-poster.jpg

Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable, and man-made. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and maybe the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he is not alone. Mutant victims of the plague -- The Infected -- lurk in the shadows... watching Neville's every move... waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But he knows he is outnumbered... and quickly running out of time.

Will Smith ... Neville
Salli Richardson ... Ginny
Paradox Pollack ... Alpha
Alice Braga ... Anna
Sterling Wolfe ... Multiple Creatures (voice)
Charlie Tahan ... Ethan

------

Boy i am a sucker for movies about Viral outbreaks causing Apocalyptic settings xD

Little-Lara
14-11-07, 03:45
It looks really good. And Will Smith is too cute to ignore, i hope I can go see it.

Did you see the trailer? It looks sooooo good!! :eek:

Jensie17
14-11-07, 04:07
good movie gotta go watch it when it come out ^_^

rowanlim
14-11-07, 04:11
wow...i cant see the trailer here coz the network's sucky...damn admin :hea:

but the poster looks so nice...the synopsis is awesome...will smith rocks...wow i wana seee.... :o

Ward Dragon
14-11-07, 04:23
I hate zombie movies. I'll probably end up watching this anyway, though, just because Will Smith is in it :p

Natey168
14-11-07, 04:25
Oh, that looks awesome!

Chiki Mina
14-11-07, 04:34
I hate zombie movies. I'll probably end up watching this anyway, though, just because Will Smith is in it :p

Actually, I think it's a vampire movie :p based on a comic. He's the last man on earth but he's not alone.

Director is Francis Lawrence. He also directed Constantin. Another good movie.

Little-Lara
14-11-07, 04:35
wow...i cant see the trailer here coz the network's sucky...damn admin :hea:

but the poster looks so nice...the synopsis is awesome...will smith rocks...wow i wana seee.... :o

That's ok. :o You don't have to bang your head! You can watch the trailer in millions of other places, its all over the internet. :)

Chiki Mina
14-11-07, 04:36
Little-Lara: Your avvy is distracting me :p.

Soma Holiday
14-11-07, 04:47
Actually, I think it's a vampire movie :p based on a comic. He's the last man on earth but he's not alone.

Director is Francis Lawrence. He also directed Constantin. Another good movie.

Yes it IS a vampire film, but it is based on a short novel written by Richard Matheson.

The book is pretty good, but I have a feeling this is gonna be a lot different than it was just cause the book was quite simple and probably wouldn't be a great movie to watch...

still...I can't wait. Plus, I've never seen a movie that Will Smith was in that wasn't excellent. :D

Chiki Mina
14-11-07, 04:51
I wasn't sure weather it was a book or a comic. Thanks for clarifying that for me :tmb:.

Will Smith is an excellent actor. He does so well with action movies as well as drama and comedy. Love him.

Necromanser
14-11-07, 04:54
Looks amazing.

Spitfire
14-11-07, 04:56
Ok...so the original teaser seemed like it was going to be a 'meh' movies, but after seeing that I think I'm obligated to see this!

Chiki Mina
14-11-07, 04:59
I find it to be amazing. I just hope nothing bad happens to his trusted canine. I *hate* movies with people killing animals.

Little-Lara
14-11-07, 05:03
Little-Lara: Your avvy is distracting me :p.

Ohh dear. I'll tell Lara to stop staring at you! :p :D

Chiki Mina
14-11-07, 05:36
Lara yes :p. Hehehehehehe

rowanlim
14-11-07, 05:47
Ohh dear. I'll tell Lara to stop staring at you! :p :D

oya..turn off the kurtis power too... :whi:

Chiki Mina
14-11-07, 05:52
oya..turn off the kurtis power too... :whi:

LOOOL OK, we're getting out of subject here. LOOL

I think this movie is coming in December 14 I believe. Then it is 4 days after my b-day. Well, actually 3. Because movies in Puerto Rico starts a day early from the US.

Nemo_91
14-11-07, 06:46
Looks awesome. :D

Legend Killer
14-11-07, 11:07
I just caught this preview the other night. Its already in my netflix queue. Really looking forward to this one! :tmb:

BlackGrey
14-11-07, 12:56
Awesome :eek: Gotta go see it!

danitiwa
14-11-07, 15:01
It looks really good. And Will Smith is too cute to ignore, i hope I can go see it.

Ditto. :D Not only cute, but also a good actor. :tmb:

remote91
14-11-07, 19:20
Hmm, it looks reeally good :D

Laurencarter
14-11-07, 19:37
oh yeahy! I love movies like that.
Can't wait for it to come out!

Earthcane
14-11-07, 19:46
Daaang it, Lenochka, I was meaning for munths to post this thread! :D

Will Smith ... Neville
Salli Richardson ... Ginny

Anyone notice a freaky resemblance to Harry Potter there??

Anyway, cant wait to read and see ;)

http://i12.************/8gei24n.jpg

Ada the Mental
14-11-07, 19:53
Hmmm...Not that impressed by the plot, but the trailer looks pretty good. And the music sounds great.
And that dog is too cute not to watch the movie!

Earthcane
14-11-07, 20:14
From the trailer, tho, I dont think things look to good for the dog....
I'm thinking along the lines of Wilson in Castaway....