PDA

View Full Version : I Just Watched Terminater 3 On Tv

kittya75
09-12-07, 23:01
As Much As I Have Seen This Film Before. I Will Never Get Fed UP Of Seing Arnie Playing A Bad Boy, Especially In A Terminater Film. Hes Made 3 Now. And I Dont Give A Monkeys How Old He Might Be, Or Who Feels That He Is A Wrinkly, But I Think Hes The Man. So Arnie If Your Out There Watching :gki:....... Big Up To You!!!!! And I hope that there is going to be yet another one. Is Anyone With Me On This???????? :tmb:

oocladableeblah
09-12-07, 23:03
The terminator movies are good movies. I like him more as a actor than as our governor.

Night Crawler
09-12-07, 23:11
There is gonna be a 4th movie but last I heard, Arnold isn't gonna be in it.

Genocide
09-12-07, 23:16
yup T4 is expected to come our way in 2009...in fact its the 1st film of a new trilogy, all based in the future war, and Arnie is rumored to have a cameo

Sam The Man
09-12-07, 23:24
Terminator 3 was pathetic compared to 1 & 2. When i first heard that James Cameron wasn't directing i had my doubts. Then when i heard Linda Hamilton had gone AND they had replaced Edward Furlong with Nick Stahl as John Connor i knew it would be an average action film. Then when i heard they had put Claire Danes in there as Conners Girlfriend i became very upset at what could have been a modern day classic

Agent 47
10-12-07, 00:07
yup T4 is expected to come our way in 2009...in fact its the 1st film of a new trilogy, all based in the future war, and Arnie is rumored to have a cameo

an interview i read stated Arnie won't be in them but he has agreed to his image and likeness being used :D

Genocide
10-12-07, 02:25
Well he's not actually said no to a cameo appearance...as long as they film it in California

BtoFu
10-12-07, 05:14
I heard Christian Bale's gonna be John Connor. T3 was a waste of time. :mad:

Gregori
10-12-07, 11:23
I found T3 to be a decent enough movie. It had lots of awesome actions and the TX design was rapid. Maybe it wasn't quite as good as it's predessors, but trust me it could have been ALOT ALOT worse! Sequels like this are hard things to do, even half decently. I don't think Cameron is be all and end all of directing (He inflicted us with Titanic!) T3's director di the best job he could with the source material.

Don't forget, not everyone thinks T2 was such a good sequel either. There are alot of purists who say the same things about that movie in comparison to the original.

kryptonite23
10-12-07, 11:27

I never heard of it :tmb:
I think I know the reason why arnold is not going to be it.